Type keyword(s) to search

Sherri Shepherd: "Is the Earth flat?"

springtime
  • Start Topic

Well, I have to say that I wore a similar outfit the other day. Black tank top, light khaki shorts....but with flip flops. And all I did was run some errands and walk the dogs. Sherri wore that to Wendy Williams' birthday party?!

And, I just have to say it. I've read all the comments here about her new weave but I absolutely despise it on her. She looks like crap in that photo. It's too long, has no style, and it makes the top of her head look as flat as a book:

lDoLTnq.jpg

• Love 4
(edited)

Here's Sherri on Entertainment Tonight, talking about her plans for the future: "Maybe they need a chocolate Ellen!"

Thanks, @CousinAmy. You know I had to go looking for it:

http://www.etonline.com/news/148615_sherri_shepherd_i_could_be_the_chocolate_ellen/index.html 

Sherri Shepherd talks to ET about everything -- who should replace her on The View, her ex-husbands coming at her from every angle, and doing her own pilot.

"I've had seven years at The View," said Sherri. "You cannot get any kind of growth without change, so it's time. It's time to fly."

Sherri told us that she is "giddy with excitement" about Rosie O'Donnell's casting. As for the other vacancies on the panel, Sherri gave us a few of her choices.

"I think Meghan McCain would be good," said Sherri. "I think she's awesome. She stands up for what she believes."

Sherri also loves Ross Matthews and Rosie Perez as potential co-hosts.

Right now Sherri's career is wide open, but she might just continue with the trajectory she's been on.

"I love doing talk shows," she said. "Maybe they need a chocolate version of Ellen. I don't know."

Watch the video to see what she had to say about her exes.

You all have to click the link and watch that clip. She's on the red carpet at Wendy Williams' birthday party (see photo above). She dances around, twice, ugh. Also, she's trying way too hard to act as if she's just thrilled to be leaving The View, but that spin is to be expected I suppose.

Believe it or not, she cracks a "joke" about there being plenty of men at the party and they look like they have good credit, and she's good to go.

Plus, she tries making jokes about her messy divorce, and the custody suit with the first ex. She blabs, foolishly, that she was served last weekend while at Essence Fest! WTF?? She has an attorney, so there's no reason to do it like that, unless the attorney is refusing to accept service on her behalf, at her direction. It seems as if she was attempting to dodge something. It makes sense now why she's been quiet about where she is every weekend and then tweets the photos later on. 

She went on to "joke" that she has a confidentiality agreement for men to sign. She says that's what she carries with her everywhere; a confidentiality agreement and a pre-nup. Yes, we were right, she's already on the prowl for husband #3.

Also, Joy is in that clip, being interviewed at some other event. She has a new comedy show at The Venetian in Vegas. She looks really good.

Finally, they mention how The Talk has been beating The View in the ratings demo, and there's a red carpet interview of Julie Chen and husband Les Moonves gloating about it when asked.  

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 3

Here's Sherri on Entertainment Tonight, talking about her plans for the future: "Maybe they need a chocolate Ellen!" 

That position is already filled - by Queen Latifah. (who is probably just as funny as Sherri-who wasn't funny on the view anyways-, although I don't think her talk show is as funny as Ellen's).

• Love 1

That whole Sherri "thing" at Wendy's party was beyond cringe worthy.

What I would love to be is a fly on the wall of the Walbergh home when Momma Walbergh heard Sherri talking about "gettin with" one of Donnie's brothers. Momma would chew Sherri up & spit her out :) :)

• Love 1
(edited)

That position is already filled - by Queen Latifah. (who is probably just as funny as Sherri-who wasn't funny on the view anyways-, although I don't think her talk show is as funny as Ellen's).

Agreed.

I tried to watch The Queen Latifah Show a couple of times and could not really get into it.

No way could Sherri carry an entire show on her own. She'd need to be smart and savvy - skills I don't think she has enough of (even though she's a graduate of the Barbara Walters' School of Journalism™, like her BFF Hasselbeck).  Also she'd have to not always require to use of blue cards to ask questions and respond  to those answers. On The View, whenever she's asking a guest something, I always get the sense she's not listening to their answer and is being directed to ask something else. She's playing a part on the show, not being herself, IMO.

Having said all that I don't think she was being serious with her comment about being another Ellen and suspect she was just being glib.

At least I certainly HOPE she wasn't serious....

Edited by Stacee
  • Love 2

Springtime, maybe the date discrepancy is because Aug 7 is Sherrie's last work day ( that's the date she mentioned) but she'll still be seen on the Friday show, Aug 8, which is the other date mentioned, because don't theyaren't actually in studio on Fridays - that show is done earlier I. The week when they do 2 shows on one day.

• Love 1

Seeing that WH photo of Sherri - for some reason Mrs. Doubtfire came to mind.

The comments after the ET article were great.  I laughed at the one that said if she wanted to be a black lesbian, have at it.  And the one that said if she were a talk show host, her guest would never get to say anything since Sherri talks all the time.

Her happiness at leaving The View and that weird-ass dancing around seemed manic.  It made me wonder if she's not perhaps taking some anti-depressant or whatever.  God knows I wouldn't blame her if she is.  But carrying on about looking for husband #3???  What man is going to want that???

Still think that she is imitating Bitsy with the short shorts and heels.  Of course, Bitsy's wouldn't bunch on her.

ITA, Lucky Bitch, about this weave.  Horribly flat on top, and I have no doubt that Sherri doesn't see herself realistically with it.  She's the kid who wraps a towel around her head and pretends it's long hair.  She has a few wigs that look immensely better. 

I also don't think that Jennie is any type of good influence, but Jennie's sex stuff is right up Sherri's alley - unfortunately for Sherri.  Does she know she's in divorce and custody battles?  And where is Jeffrey?

• Love 2
(edited)

Springtime, maybe the date discrepancy is because Aug 7 is Sherrie's last work day ( that's the date she mentioned) but she'll still be seen on the Friday show, Aug 8, which is the other date mentioned, because don't theyaren't actually in studio on Fridays - that show is done earlier I. The week when they do 2 shows on one day.

Up thread there was a discussion of the week of Aug 11th (as folks wanted to countdown)

I wonder if that will be a week of new (but taped) shows.

As for the new "job" video - Maybe Sherri's hair is supposed to be flat on top  so the waffle house hat sits correctly !  j/k

Edited by springtime
  • Love 5
(edited)

Oh, Springtime!  If I drank coffee I'd report that it went spurting out of my nose and mouth over your Waffle House comment.  Very funny.  I'm having some allergies, so I did at least guffaw and then slip into a hacking cough.  Good Girl (or Boy)!!

http://instagram.com/p/qo3iiHoLjf/

Dissy...your link: that's so funny.  The camera angle actually makes the person look like the top half of one big person and the bottom half of a small one.

Edited: was I drunk or blind when I misspelled?

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 4

Just checked Sherries twitter and she recently complimented two women from The Talk (because their ratings were better than The View recently?) and then compliments The Kitchen a chat/cooking show similar to The Chew ( but I like The Chew better!) - neither of these shows is on ABC. Is she passive-aggressively making positive, public comments about Non ABC shows cause she's pissed at ABC? I'm sure she explored with ABC if there was any work for her on upcoming sit-coms, drama shows, game shows...anything, really, and maybe they gave her a strong but polite "No, sorry, but we'll be in touch if something comes up"

I'm guessing her main source of income in the future will come from ( hopefully) smart investments, stand up comedy gigs (which unfortunately will mean more evenings away from Jeffrey), emceeing/ talking at Christian events, infrequent tv or movie gigs, and wigs if that line is still successful. Nothing much with ABC or Disney.

(edited)

Oh, Springtime!  If I drank coffee I'd report that it went spurting out of my nose and mouth over your Waffle House comment.  Very funny.  I'm having some allergies, so I did at least guffaw and then slip into a hacking cough.  Good Girl (or Boy)!!

Thanks for the compliment- and  jsyk- you can call me "Gurl"

Edited by springtime

The et link didn't work for me, I'm disappointed. The US one did though and this:

"Donnie's got like nine damn brothers and I'm single" is why I don't care for Sherri. It seems she has difficulty understanding the word single, single mother, she's single. Such a confused woman.

• Love 2

Just checked Sherries twitter and she recently complimented two women from The Talk (because their ratings were better than The View recently?) and then compliments The Kitchen a chat/cooking show similar to The Chew ( but I like The Chew better!) - neither of these shows is on ABC. Is she passive-aggressively making positive, public comments about Non ABC shows cause she's pissed at ABC? I'm sure she explored with ABC if there was any work for her on upcoming sit-coms, drama shows, game shows...anything, really, and maybe they gave her a strong but polite "No, sorry, but we'll be in touch if something comes up"

I'm guessing her main source of income in the future will come from ( hopefully) smart investments, stand up comedy gigs (which unfortunately will mean more evenings away from Jeffrey), emceeing/ talking at Christian events, infrequent tv or movie gigs, and wigs if that line is still successful. Nothing much with ABC or Disney.

What sort of presentation does she do at Christian events? Does anyone know? I go to various Christian events and there's nothing like Sherri there.

• Love 2
(edited)
"Donnie's got like nine damn brothers and I'm single" is why I don't care for Sherri.

Ginger90, don't you remember how well that lustful-desperate act worked for her before?  She's just using her tried and true method.

One Sal #2 coming up!

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 3

What sort of presentation does she do at Christian events? Does anyone know? I go to various Christian events and there's nothing like Sherri there.

Is Joy Fest that she's doing this weekend considered a Christian Event? She's doing stand up at it so I don't know, LOL!

• Love 1

It appears to be a Christian entertainment event at an amusement park. I'm fine with that idea, for sure. I just don't see what Sherri would have to contribute. She hasn't done Christian humor to my knowledge. There are others appearing who've done just that. I realize she is a Christian and probably tries to live a Christian life, but it strikes me there would be so many other people who should be called upon as entertainment leaders for such an event before Sherri. I freely admit this is highly judgmental of me, but I'm judging her career, not her faith. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Sherri's still trying to get that reality show "Oh That Wacky Sherri"

Gawd, is she annoying! I guess she's doing her own reality show on Twitter and Instagram.

This other Instagram video one is even worse - she's curling her weave and dancing like an idiot again:

http://instagram.com/p/qpEl10oLsy/?modal=true

sherrieshepherd

3 hours ago

The perks of having a hair & makeup stylist at my disposal are gone ... Getting ready for my standup show w @kirkfranklin & @davidandtamela but I am missing a few clip-ons!

As far as her last day:

Up thread there was a discussion of the week of Aug 11th (as folks wanted to countdown)

I wonder if that will be a week of new (but taped) shows.

Upthread @ginger90 posted this:

According to : https://tv.yahoo.com/news/abc-says-odonnell-back-view-195554911.html

McCarthy and Shepherd will remain with the show until the week of Aug. 11, when it goes on summer hiatus. O'Donnell will join with the start of a new season on Sept. 15.

From that, I figured that the show's hiatus begins the week of August 11th. So, Sherri's last day is Friday, August 8th. But, as we know, and as @CathinAZ noted, they pre-record Friday's show, so that is why Sherri said her last day is August 7th. That's her actual last day there on the set.

Dissy...your link: that's so funny.  The camera angle actually makes the person look like the top half of one big person and the bottom half of a small one.

@Former Nun, I thought the same thing when I saw the Waffle House video. I was totally distracted by that.

The et link didn't work for me, I'm disappointed. The US one did though and this:

"Donnie's got like nine damn brothers and I'm single" is why I don't care for Sherri. It seems she has difficulty understanding the word single, single mother, she's single. Such a confused woman.

@ginger90, sorry about that. I always check my links before I post them and it worked last night; it went straight to the page with that interview. But, I see now that the link goes to the main page and it says they moved the story. Just go there and scroll down and you'll see the Sherri clip on the left side under the first pic. Click that and it will take you to the page with the video so you can see it:

http://www.etonline.com/news/148615_sherri_shepherd_i_could_be_the_chocolate_ellen/index.html

Oddly, sometimes the link takes me to the story and sometimes it takes me to the main page, but it's the same exact URL.

Is Joy Fest that she's doing this weekend considered a Christian Event? She's doing stand up at it so I don't know, LOL!

That confused me too. I thought it was a Christian event, but now she's saying she's doing stand up? Not for nothing, but this is her third weekend in a row away. I know she says she has to work but I notice that many, if not most, times she turns it into a long weekend with girlfriends. July 4th weekend when she was at Essence Fest, the event she emceed was on Sunday, yet she was there on Friday, or maybe even Thursday. That was probably so she could go to the Prince concert on Friday night. Either way, for a "single mother" she sure gets a lot of alone time and time away with her friends, plus weeknights out.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 1

@LuckyBitch thanks the link worked for me. OY! What to say?  Sherri needs to try to appear as a sensible humble person, not this idiotic nonsense she puts out.

And the hair and make-up nonsense, please. She was always tweeting for someone good to do her make-up on the road. What did she say after, because of course all of them did a great job? Oh, something like they beat her face? I never heard that expression. Any who, she's full of crap.

That confused me too. I thought it was a Christian event, but now she's saying she's doing stand up?

I was surprised too. I doubt her stand up will be inspirational. I'd love to hear some of it, or read a review.

• Love 1
(edited)

This weekend's event is the one Sal was pissed about- because she may miss the baby's birth- The baby he won't let her anywhere near!

Someone commented on the hair styling video:

"Glad we can still watch you on instagram!" 

As if she needs any encouragement!

It seems like she is doing a whole "Without The View" series of videos.

In the extensions video-is she trying to pretend an extension falls out? (she's holding an extension in her hand and then drops it) She seemed to change her mind and say something else. lol

OMG- I need a new hobby!

Edited by springtime
  • Love 1

Oh man, that's awful and weird.  And don'tcha know she's giddy about it - I don't think so. 

All these weekends gone, but I guess she thinks it's ok since it's Christian events?  Her good friend Jawn brought his child with him for the amusement park.  Did Mrs. Not-Single Mother?  Of course not.  That would have interfered with her birthday and concert going partying.

• Love 1
(edited)

Gawd, is she annoying! I guess she's doing her own reality show on Twitter and Instagram.

This other Instagram video one is even worse - she's curling her weave and dancing like an idiot again:

http://instagram.com/p/qpEl10oLsy/?modal=true

I watched both videos and……wow…just wow.  She is reallllly overcompensating it seems to me… really over the top fake cheer and enthusiasm..  I wonder if she's in reality quite depressed about the View..  Someone else mentioned she might be on anti-depressants.  She sure seems like she's on something, to me.  Working just a liiiitle too hard to be chipper.  I hope we don't hear she's crashed and burned before too long.  She's a twit, but I think she's really in a bad way.

As for the waffle house video.. I agree with others who said it makes her look like she's made from body parts from two different people.

As for the hair styling video-- is it me, or does she look quite bald in the front/middle area of her head??

Edited by GoldDustWoman
  • Love 2

This weekend's event is the one Sal was pissed about- because she may miss the baby's birth- The baby he won't let her anywhere near!

Someone commented on the hair styling video:

As if she needs any encouragement!

It seems like she is doing a whole "Without The View" series of videos.

In the extensions video-is she trying to pretend an extension falls out? (she's holding an extension in her hand and then drops it) She seemed to change her mind and say something else. lol

OMG- I need a new hobby!

Well, Sal needs her to be at the birth so she can sign the financial responsibility forms at the hospital when the surrogate checks in! What will he do if Sherri is not there? Certainly not sign and be on the hook for all of those hefty bills.

I found another picture of Sherri at Wendy Williams' birthday event - unfortunately, it looks like she forgot to shave her underarms. Sorry folks.)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/19/article-2698076-1FBDF42800000578-197_634x836.jpg

article-2698076-1FBDF42800000578-197_634

• Love 1
(edited)

Having fun at the amusement park:

Retweeted by Sherri Shepherd
Jawn Murray @JawnMurray  ·  43m
We survived Dominator! Me & @SherriEShepherd have been like big 16-year-olds at Kings Dominion in Richmond: 
http://instagram.com/p/qpf88kyeu9/     #JoyFest

And THIS is why "celebs" should not randomly reply to anyone who tweets them. At least take two seconds to check out his page before replying. This person who follows Sherri and bashes her like crazy on Twitter at least checked the guy out and saw that his Twitter page is full of hard core porn pics (warning: don't click on his name to go to his page):

https://twitter.com/SherriEShepherd/status/490530368362401795 (that's just a link to the Twitter conversation not to his account, and no pics)

Sherri Shepherd ‏@SherriEShepherd  6h
No matter what life throws UR way ... keep a smile on your face & laugh.  Laughter keeps you looking young & is good for the soul! #grateful

ROBERT WALKER,JR ‏@ROBERTCOLTRANE  6h
@SherriEShepherd stay away from bad fake men from now on

Sherri ShepherdVerified account
‏@SherriEShepherd

@ROBERTCOLTRANE yes SIR!

ROBERT WALKER,JR ‏@ROBERTCOLTRANE  6h
@SherriEShepherd for real good luck stay strong

Maryanne ‏@lovemyvinnie  3h
@SherriEShepherd @ROBERTCOLTRANE This guy is looking at porn...is that what you want?  SHAME

ROBERT WALKER,JR ‏@ROBERTCOLTRANE  2h
@lovemyvinnie hey I just giving u advise I am married baby I not trying to hit

@lovemyvinnie @SherriEShepherd to Maryanne why u all up in mine miss

@lovemyvinnie u need to hatch that egg girl

@lovemyvinnie how do u know what I look at miss

ETA: @springtime, sorry, I didn't see that you posted the Instagram link for the amusement park photo on the last page as I was typing my post.

Also, on your post before that where I gave a thumbs up, I was liking the rest of your post, not the part where you said you need a new hobby, ha ha. I just wanted to clear that up!

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 3

It appears we aren't going to have Sherri to kick around much longer so in honor of her many many contributions to The Spew's downhill slide race to bottom I'd like to reminisce about my very favorite Sherri moment of all time.  Sure, it was years ago but I don't think much has changed for that clown.  It's from when this show still tried to have conversations and not drive-by talking points, although re-watching this I can kind of see why they decided to give that up. 

Sherri Shepherd Doesn't Get That Whole BC Thing, Insists "Jesus Came First"

For whatever reason, the ladies on "The View" were discussing ancient Greek philosopher Epicurus this morning. Naturally, talk soon migrated to the topic of religion, and Sherri "I don't know if the world is flat" Shepherd came out to play. More specifically, to spew ignorance and a complete lack of understanding of basic world history! Discussing whether Christians were around during Epicurus' time (Epicurus lived from 341-270 B.C.), Sherri chimed in, "[The Greeks] had Christians 'cause they threw them to the lions."

When Whoopi tried to cautiously navigate her through the timeline of basic world events, saying, "I think this might predate that," Sherri responded, "I don't think anything predated Christians." Joy's attempt to explain the Greek-Roman-Christian chronology was futile, as Sherri insisted, "Jesus came first before them." Sherri's argument was all the more powerful due to her convincing "use your finger to write on the table" trick, but she can't fight the facts. Perhaps if Barbara were on today she would have explained THAT WHOLE B.C. THING (you know, as in, Before Christ).

And here's the video from youtube.   Ha!  Still makes me go, "Wow." 

• Love 7
(edited)

It was at the OUT Hotel in NYC. More photos here.

Oh my. From the pictures shown she sure doesn't seem to have sense when it comes to choosing clothing for events.

The caption under the picture is great:  Former “The View” co-host Sherri Shepherd attends Wendy Williams 50th birthday bash in NYC on Thursday, July 17.

She's getting around, isn't she? She must have just loooved The OUT Hotel!!!

Edited by ginger90

LOL, good catch @ginger90  I didn't even notice "former" in the caption.

It looks like Sherri's planning to do the stand-up circuit until she lands another TV gig:

Roseann V ‏@Rocketroe  8h
@SherriEShepherd you're hysterical!!! Do you think you'll be doing any stand up this summer in NJ?? Would love to see you live! :)

Sherri ShepherdVerified account
‏@SherriEShepherd
@Rocketroe Yes I'll be doing a lot more standup-stay tuned!  Right now I'm waiting to do it tonight before @DAVIDANDTAMELA & @kirkfranklin

And then there's Sal:

Sal @SalfromtheD  ·  18m
Cooking fish and French fries and drinking a Faygo orange.  Heaven

• Love 1

MButterfly, my posting may have been too broad by speculating sherries future gigs could be at Christian events. It's just that in the past year or two she has hosted a gospel music award show, appeared at gospel music events as a speaker or comedian, has appeared with her comedian friend Jawn (sp?) who bills himself as a Gospel comedian...I may be wrong but it just seemed like she was doing or talking more about appearing at faith- based events. Many of her tweets during that same time frame also seemed to be more religious in nature. Just seemed like she was leaning more towords faith based events.

• Love 5

MButterfly, my posting may have been too broad by speculating sherries future gigs could be at Christian events. It's just that in the past year or two she has hosted a gospel music award show, appeared at gospel music events as a speaker or comedian, has appeared with her comedian friend Jawn (sp?) who bills himself as a Gospel comedian...I may be wrong but it just seemed like she was doing or talking more about appearing at faith- based events. Many of her tweets during that same time frame also seemed to be more religious in nature. Just seemed like she was leaning more towords faith based events.

I think you're right. I went to the webpage for the Joy Event. It seemed broadly faith based. I can understand Sherri attending such an event. I just can't imagine why she was chosen to be one of the speakers/leaders. I'm probably not getting a clear picture though. 

• Love 3

Sherri strikes me as the type of divorced women who has to get in a new relationship first. She would think she was sticking it to Sal by showing him she's still hot and popping and guys were lined up to get at her.

• Love 3

Sherri strikes me as the type of divorced women who has to get in a new relationship first. She would think she was sticking it to Sal by showing him she's still hot and popping and guys were lined up to get at her.

You're probably correct. I have to wonder  if that may not show too well for her when it comes to the divorce/custody and whatever else she's going to be up against.

Well I sure feel better knowing what Sal ate. How exciting.

Wonder what he'll eat for breakfast tomorrow. Hope he'll tweet about it - if he's not too busy.

• Love 6

IMO Sal and Jeff Sr's attorneys are very busy with her tweets and interviews, she is digging her own grave. And there is no way Sherri would date a white man - Wahlberg or otherwise.

Sherri seems to think she is single now and ready to date and she is not even divorced, and definitely has a lot of baggage. Poor alone Jeffrey.

• Love 2

Well I sure feel better knowing what Sal ate. How exciting.

Wonder what he'll eat for breakfast tomorrow. Hope he'll tweet about it - if he's not too busy.

With all of his wine, women and song, don't hold your breath!

He doesn't get many responses to his tweets, poor Sal.

• Love 2

Maybe Jeffrey is away with his father this weekend? 

I wonder how well Christian comedy pays? I can't even imagine what it is. Since she's on late, can she get a little raunchy? We need someone on the scene to report back to us. I'd offer to go but I'm Jewish. 

• Love 4

Now that is funny CousinAmy! Jeffrey could be there but we would have heard Sherri lamenting about her baby being gone. OTOH he may still be at camp - it was never clear to me if he was at overnight camp or day camp.

Poor Jeffrey will perhaps be, at age 9, asked who he would like to live with in the meantime.

I can't imagine what the fee is for Sherri's appearance this weekend but this seems to be the time for her to be with her son in THEIR time and situation - so much change with the move, Sal gone, Sherri gone, being fought over for custody etc. And his Mom having a lot of fun with her friends for days with an hour or whatever appearance.

It is not like Sherri is poor - worth an estimated $10M. And seems to me out of control and her career and exposure are her priorties. And she is sabotaging her sidekick acting for $28 a ticket stand up show. She was a limited character on some very successful tv comedies.

• Love 1
(edited)

I can't imagine what the fee is for Sherri's appearance this weekend but this seems to be the time for her to be with her son in THEIR time and situation - so much change with the move, Sal gone, Sherri gone, being fought over for custody etc. And his Mom having a lot of fun with her friends for days with an hour or whatever appearance.

It is not like Sherri is poor - worth an estimated $10M. And seems to me out of control and her career and exposure are her priorties. And she is sabotaging her sidekick acting for $28 a ticket stand up show. She was a limited character on some very successful tv comedies.

This weekends show was the second one for the same event- The first was on May 24th in North Carolina

It was lined up a long time ago (BS- before separation) and has been prominently displayed on her website.

Many of her other shows come out of nowhere- but this seemed like a major commitment she couldn't/ wouldn't miss)

Edited by springtime
  • Love 1

I am not disputing the "worth" figure that is usually given for Sherri...10 million, because I have no real evidence that it is wrong.But, she has had many people on her payroll including Sal the leech,money manager, lawyers, accountants, publicists,agents,nannies, housekeepers, weight loss gurus, personal trainers shoe stores on retainer!!!

Her taxes would be high, Jeffrey's care would be expensive, she is selling her house for less than she paid.....she has said in different interviews (but this is Sherri of many conflicting stories here :)) that she used the Newlywed Game money to pay off lawyers & her first ex.

She also said she "had" to perform that Essence gig, even after being served, because she had already given the money to her lawyer. My point I'm not making very well is she blows her money usually before she has it.

She made 1 million (allegedly) for the View and her first priority should have been providing for Jeffrey & his current & future needs but.....her mental abilities are not great & she has always projected the idea that Sherri would always be making big money. As someone above said, these stand up, emcee gigs at $28 a ticket will not pay for her standard of living. She did an interview online with Brian Darling that was very interesting re her finances:

My memory (which is not great!!) seems to tell me that it was after Sal that Sherri started doing so many extra gigs. He stated on twitter that it was great having a wife who was away almost every weekend, toilet seat could be left up & crumbs left in the bed!!

• Love 3