Type keyword(s) to search

Sherri Shepherd: "Is the Earth flat?"

springtime
  • Start Topic

I simply cannot imagine someone posing for selfies every day, or so it seems with Sherri. The poses and selecting the perfect one, the re-dos, getting ready after changing clothes/wig....or going through tons of my recent photos to find the special one. Or even thinking about myself and my fans continuously.

After all - isn't she a single mother with an awful lot of drama going on right now? And shouldn't she stay home occasionally? SMH at her fascination with hallways and bathrooms.......

• Love 5
(edited)

MedicineCrow, she wore those shorts/shoes on the show...and this one made me say, "OMG!" when Whoopi opened the show with, "We need to talk about the pink _____ in the room."   I had never heard that term (pink elephants, yes--elephant, yes).  At first I thought she had lost her mind about Sherri's dress.  Do not shoot me.  I didn't say it.

Here's Sherri's latest crack at wardrobe.  OMG!!!

Sherri isn't on today, my evil mind is wondering if Tony Goldwyn refused to be on the show if she were there mauling/humping him.....

So timely DumbDownUs.  My son was here today when the show was on and I mentioned that it was a good thing for Tony Goldwyn that Sherri wasn't there to have an orgasm on him.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 4

MedicineCrow, she wore those shorts/shoes on the show...and this one made me say, "OMG!" when Whoopi opened the show with, "We need to talk about the pink _____ in the room."   I had never heard that term (pink elephants, yes--elephant, yes).  At first I thought she had lost her mind about Sherri's dress.  Do not shoot me.  I didn't say it.

Say what? I saw the show but can't remember Whoopi saying something that you can't post here!

I have never seen a television personality who would benefit from a boob reduction more. I don't think she should go under the knife to please anyone but herself, but the clothes she prefers almost demand it.

Her back will eventually demand it if it hasn't already. 

• Love 1

She got it right in the pink shorts photo (except for the shoes): dark color above the waist/light color below. It really balanced her shape. She almost got it in the other shorts photo (pattern below the waist) but the excess fabric above the waist emphasized the wrong area. A dark more-fitted top like she wore with the pink shorts would have worked. I think she should always go darker/sleeker on top and lighter on the bottom and also keep patterns/bulky/flowy on the bottom. It's amazing to me how nice she looks sometimes and how awful she looks most of the time. Maybe she stands too close to the mirror and doesn't see the whole picture. Some of us look better when we think optical illusion and camouflage. I'm envious of those who can throw on any old thing in any combination and look good.    

And what 40something woman posts so many selfies????? 

hmmmmm

I wonder

Should we start a new thread called selfies..... maybe we could start a trend.... who is gonna be first??

Looks like Sherri is catching up on her tweeting. These pictures and the "events" they are related to sure scream single, working, all about her son, don't they? This doesn't seem like the way to go, to me.

This video she posted  http://instagram.com/p/qdJ0XHoLne/   pisses me off.

Ya gotta wonder how she treats her kid when there is no camera there

• Love 3
(edited)

Looks like Sherri is catching up on her tweeting. These pictures and the "events" they are related to sure scream single, working, all about her son, don't they? This doesn't seem like the way to go, to me.

This video she posted  http://instagram.com/p/qdJ0XHoLne/   pisses me off.

urgh. what a twat.

And is it me, or does it seem at the end of the video, when the dog is finally stepping outside, she stops him and you hear her say something that sounds like "stay here".  WTF?  Was she choking the dog with that dayum collar just for a funny video clip??

Ya gotta wonder how she treats her kid when there is no camera there

I just wonder who the hayull is caring for her kid when she's out at all these parties and events… how many "working moms" do YOU know who are out at social events most nights of the week?

Does she think she's showing ole Sal what he's a-missin' like, "you ain't gittin' mah money and you ain't gittin none ah this"  oy.

Edited by GoldDustWoman
  • Love 5
(edited)

I'm putting this one up for nomination for one of her worst outfits ever:

http://instagram.com/p/qdCqjCILsq/

So, as someone noted above, it appears she's catching up on Instagram today and posting photos from the last week or two. I knew that she must have gone to the Prince concert that weekend when she went to New Orleans to emcee that event during Essence Fest. The concert was on Friday, and the Essence Fest Twitter account was retweeting a bunch of tweets of people who were going to the concert. They all dressed in purple because Prince had requested it. Looks like Sherri missed that memo. Or tweet.

So, she was away that entire long weekend (July fourth weekend), and then this past weekend (in Dallas, I think at a New Edition concert), and next weekend she'll be at Joy Fest in Richmond, Va. That makes it three weekends in a row she's away somewhere. 

She tweeted and retweeted almost 30 times today, plus a half dozen "selfies" on Instagram. Interesting way to spend a day off.

That video with her dog? What an ignorant bitch, trying to force the dog outside in pouring rain. Worse, what in the world made her think she should have someone videotape it so she could tweet and put it on Instagram? WTF? Who thinks like this??

Also, I noticed that she removed her photo background from her Twitter account. She used to have a photo collage of tons of photos of her in all different wigs. I guess now that she has a weave, she's not pushing the wig line anymore?

She's in a private plane in that pic with the crazy shorts and fugly shoes, isn't she?

ETA: On second thought, no it looks like a luxury limo van. 

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 4

I'm putting this one up for nomination for one of her worst outfits ever:

So, as someone noted above, it appears she's catching up on Instagram today and posting photos from the last week or two. I knew that she must have gone to the Prince concert that weekend when she went to New Orleans to emcee that event during Essence Fest. The concert was on Friday, and the Essence Fest Twitter account was retweeting a bunch of tweets of people who were going to the concert. They all dressed in purple because Prince had requested it. Looks like Sherri missed that memo. Or tweet.

So, she was away that entire long weekend (July fourth weekend), and then this past weekend, and next weekend she'll be at Joy Fest in Richmond, Va. That makes it three weekends in a row she's away somewhere. 

She tweeted and retweeted almost 30 times today, plus a half dozen "selfies" on Instagram. Interesting way to spend a day off.

That video with her dog? What an ignorant bitch, trying to force the dog outside in pouring rain. Worse, what in the world made her think she should have someone videotape it so she could tweet and put it on Instagram? WTF? Who thinks like this??

Also, I noticed that she removed her photo background from her Twitter account. She used to have a photo collage of tons of photos of her in all different wigs. I guess now that she has a weave, she's not pushing the wig line anymore?

She's in a private plane in that pic with the crazy shorts and fugly shoes, isn't she?

I noticed that too, and was wondering if it was a private limo/bus or something.  Sorta like the one Tracy Morgan unfortunately got hit in.  

(edited)

I do think her face looks much prettier with the new weave that she mentioned. I wonder if this means that the contract with the wig company has come to an end.

A dog that large needs to be better trained. Especially with a child around. I don't know much about Cane Corsos (or italian mastiff or whatever they are called) but some breeds are genetically wired not to enjoy or go out in the rain. Pressing them to do so puts them at their limit of tolerance and they may go "off" rather than go against their nature. A plan B for times like this that keeps you in control of your dog without pushing your dog to its limits is much preferred. You really have to be in charge of large breeds like this and at this dog's age and size one shouldn't still be fighting for dominance. A Cane Corso looks to be an alpha breed so they really must consider you their boss.

The dog might misinterpret something that a child does as a pissing match like the video portrayed. And the dog could go loco on the child. I'd hate to see that.

Edited by maryis1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Someone please reassure me that I am seeing the dog video incorrectly

http://instagram.com/p/qdJ0XHoLne/

Seems like she finally gets Lexi to comply, He is headed out the door and she pulls him back saying "Get in Here"  

It would be better for her to let him out a door with a covered roof- so it's not directly out in the rain (and then he can decide when to venture further) Going out with him would be another option!

(oops-somehow I missed the other comments on this video) I see that GoldDustWoman saw the same thing as me...

Seems she reenacted the scene for the camera- Poor Lexi - and in light of what Maryis1 posted-

A dog that large needs to be better trained. Especially with a child around. I don't know much about Cane Corsos (or italian mastiff or whatever they are called) but some breeds are genetically wired not to enjoy or go out in the rain. Pressing them to do so puts them at their limit of tolerance and they may go "off" rather than go against their nature. A plan B for times like this that keeps you in control of your dog without pushing your dog to its limits is much preferred. You really have to be in charge of large breeds like this and at this dog's age and size one shouldn't still be fighting for dominance. A Cane Corso looks to be an alpha breed so they really must consider you their boss.

She is asking for trouble!

Edited by springtime
  • Love 2

Ok, I'm sorry but Sherri is a moron with the way she has treated her dogs. I feel so sorry for her poor pups. Wrong breed choice, imo, for her and her family. Terrible choke chain training and now this idiotic attempt at maybe some humor with trying to shove her dog out in the rain.

As for all of her 'sexy' selfies, I think Sherri is a person whose 2nd marriage has failed is using the 'Look how hot I still am' method of trying to show what her man is missing. Plus, she is back on the hunt. Can't be complete without a man!

All kidding aside, Sherri is one royally fucked up mess. My goodness, the surrogate, Sal trying to attach himself to money for 18 years, Jeff sr.saying she is not a good mom, frozen forever embryos, her special needs son and now losing her job. Glad she has enough money. Maybe not giant movie star money but enough, if properly managed, for the rest of her life. See ya, Sherri!

• Love 4

Sherri is beyond clueless, she totally feels she is sexy, hot stuff, unresistable.............delusional doesn't even cover her. And her high energy does not come from her great diet in my not so humble opinion............

• Love 5

Oh wait, there's more!!!  OMG.  LOL.

I do believe this is the worst ever.

Just when  you think it can't get worse, it does.

There is so much wrong with that outfit.  The shirt needs to be a better fit but the shorts and shoes are absolutely wrong wrong wrong for her.  And her legs do not look good in that pic.

Is there not anyone in Sherri's life that will tell her the truth?  Her wardrobe choices as of late are simply atrocious.  If in fact she is looking to attract a new man she needs to think just what kind of man her new style is going to attract.  Honestly I've seen hookers standing on street corners dressed better than her.

• Love 2
(edited)

Was she choking the dog with that dayum collar just for a funny video clip??

That's the way it looks, doesn't it? I don't know an awful lot about dogs, I will say that. My daughter has a Lab and anytime the dog is going out, the dog is on a leash. My daughter also says the person should be ahead of the dog when going out of the door. This video by Sherri is just asinine. Tugging at the poor dog and then when the dog seems to be going out the door she pulls the dog back, and says "Get in here"?

I'm surprised it's still up. Normally I say she's a dumb ass, but now she has both ends covered and is now officially a shit head.

Jeffrey is probably at "sleep away" camp. Personal choice, but I wouldn't be traveling the country.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 4

One person cursed her out on Twitter for her treatment of the dog & another said she knew her address & was going to report her for animal cruelty.

My take:  She does all the pulling & pushing (for the camera) & when the dog finally steps out the door, "the bitch" calls her back in.  That woman is beyond ignorant!!  Nice message for the dog!!

• Love 3
(edited)

I just now watched the dog video.  WTF is wrong with Sherri?  Why would she have someone take video of her trying to get her dog to go out in the rain and then pull him back in and say no?  I always knew she was just a moron but now I'm beginning to think she has some pretty serious emotional and mental issues too.  Her constant need to display her life on social media is surely a symptom of something going on with her mind and/or personality.  Loneliness?  Poor self esteem?  Too much self-esteem?  Or maybe she has just went batshit crazy since she was kicked to the curb by her husband and her employer.

There were two significant personality changes in Sherri since she started on the View.  The first one was when she married Sal and he took over as  her "manager".  And the second one was when she lost weight.  I would say this recent life upheaval caused a third personality change but honestly I think this just made her continue the path she was already on.  I think as her bank account grew so did her ego.  She has no humility anymore.  I give her props for hustling and working for what she has but her obnoxious tacky behavior (not to mention her ridiculous wardrobe choices)  once again proves money cannot buy class, dignity or respect.

Edited by susieq147
  • Love 7
Is there not anyone in Sherri's life that will tell her the truth?

SusieQ147, haven't throngs been asking that for the seven blessed years her god gave her to us via The View?  ...or was that Jesus?   There was Whoopi.  There was Barbara.  Was there Sal?  Oh, wait...probably no one who wanted her money. 

• Love 4

Most celebrities surround themselves with "yes men" it helps to serve their egos. I'm sure there is so much about Sherri's life that we have no clue about.... I'm pretty sure that her public persona is much better than reality..... yes that should scare you

• Love 3

Most celebrities surround themselves with "yes men" it helps to serve their egos

I totally understand that but Sherri is always talking about her girlfriends.  I have a hard time believing there isn't one, just one, who hasn't said "WTF are you thinking wearing that outfit."  I will tell my girlfriends if I think they are wearing something that looks bad and I expect them to do the same for me.

• Love 4

Does anyone know what Sherri was talking about when she referred to BW saying Sherri did not know how to conjugate, did Sherri know what she was talking about???

I think we are all in agreeance that the answer is NO!

• Love 7

Sherri...and I shouldn't address this to you (although it's so funny).  All the production staff is probably guilty.  Today, Josh Gad was introduced and Sherri told us that  children LOVE him because of his part in "Frozen."   Really?  Children don't even know who he is.  Those kids who do, love his character, "Olaf," the wacky little snowman in "Frozen."  Show them a photo of Josh Gad and they won't have a clue.

Also, Sunny Hostin lied to me...yes, I consider that she LIED!  She said her daughter was so excited to learn that Dane Cook was going to be on the show.  "Mommie, Dane Cook plays 'Dusty' in 'Planes'."   Well...she didn't really say that, but that's the impression these goofballs give.  No kids know or care who voices their favorite (or not favorite) characters in animated movies and TV shows.   I guess I should add that I'm sad that so many voice actors are losing jobs because The Powers That Be seem to think it's important to have "stars" voice various parts. OY!

• Love 4

Does anyone know what Sherri was talking about when she referred to BW saying Sherri did not know how to conjugate, did Sherri know what she was talking about???

I think we are all in agreeance that the answer is NO!

I was drinking an ice coffee & it spewed all over my keyboard, toooooooooooooo funny :) :)

• Love 1

Sherri must think that "conjugate" means:  use good grammar and use real words.

Well I think Sherri thought Barbara mispronounced conjugate and meant to say conjugal and of course the first thing that went through Sherri's mind was "What is she talking about?  I most certainly know how to conjugate. I've been married twice."

• Love 8

BTW, I heard "agreeance" the other night on "Big Brother."  I guess that kinda tells ya something.  About BB, my husband and I moan when it's that time of year, but it's a crazy guilty pleasure.

Ah-ha, Sherri now realizes that those shorts bunch up in her crotch - so uses a leg kick.  Maybe she saw herself on that episode, maybe a friend told her, or maybe she read my "analysis" here - LOL.  Here's an idea - don't wear shorts that do that.

That too long orange and pink dress.  I wore one kinda like that in my 20's.  By my late 40's, nah.  That other shorts outfit along with the shoes is so god awful that words fail.

The only reason that Sherri has Lexi the Cane Corso is Sal - considering the type dog she is.  I kinda hope that person who threatened to call the ASPCA did and sent the video - hee.  At least Lexi didn't have that metal collar on.

Bitch be crazy. 

The only reason that Sherri has Lexi the Cane Corso is Sal - considering the type dog she is.  I kinda hope that person who threatened to call the ASPCA did and sent the video - hee.  At least Lexi didn't have that metal collar on.

Bitch be crazy.

Oh, don't blame the poor dog! (Oh, you meant the other bitch?) 

I'm not a dog person (although I understand the love people share with their dogs) but even I was horrified at what she was doing. And dragging the dog by the collar? What would have happened if Lexi really felt choked, wouldn't she lash out at Sherri? 

I thought she and Sal had two dogs. Did they split up the pair? 

I guess Sherri has the right to post as many selfies as possible, but must they always be in a hallway? Hasn't she ever heard of a photo shoot, where a a stylist and a nice photographer work together to make you look your best??? And the picture in the limo - I thought it was another bathroom shot, and that white "chair" behind her was a toilet. 

I hope that dog is trained to within an inch of its life. The cane corso, like most powerful and dominant working breeds, is not an appropriate choice for anyone unable to exert complete control over it. That's also why I never have anything bigger than a cocker spaniel. :)

• Love 2

Lol, CousinAmy!  Yeah, the other bitch - definitely not the one with 4 paws.

I'm pretty positive Lexi went to obedience school, but I don't know if that training holds if Sherri doesn't stay in the alpha role, if she ever was.  I know German Shepherds very well, but nothing about Cane Corsos.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm pretty positive Lexi went to obedience school, but I don't know if that training holds if Sherri doesn't stay in the alpha role, if she ever was.  I know German Shepherds very well, but nothing about Cane Corsos.

There was an earlier video- another rainy day with Lexi (April 15th)- Sherri was sort of instructing him to go out

"You gotta get up and go outside" 

interspersed with sweet nothings

- "I Love You"  

Lexi lays on the carpet looking  totally perplexed-  UGH

http://instagram.com/p/m1UKgPoLse/?modal=true

Poor Lexi

Edited by springtime
  • Love 3

I used to breed, show & train (obedience & personal protection) German Shepherds for many years.  The G.S.D. is a pussycat compared to the Cane Corso which I've seen people trying to train when I was working with my dog(s).

• Love 3

That's what I would think, Medicine Crow, but I didn't know.  Thanks for that confirmation.  I love male German Shepherds.  Where I live, I have cats, but my sister still breeds Shepherds so I can get my fix.