Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Anticipation: Anyone Else Excited?

I almost forgot about this show until there was some random trailer I saw and I thought about how cool the show looked.  Then I saw Ephraim and his wig and realized that it's The Strain and now I'm really looking forward to it's return.  

• Love 2

Oddly, I would be looking forward to this show far less if it was actually great.

What I find so great about this show is that it has just enough good while still being enjoyably snark-worthy.  I enjoy watching each episode even if I find myself rolling my eyes half the time.  It's a joyful eyeroll.  

• Love 1
FX seems to be quite optimistic about this season if their screener swag box is any indication.  I think I want it, especially the flashlight.

I'm definitely looking forward to more Fet -- kicking vampire ass and taking names.

• Love 1

I thought that I saw Fet making out with the blonde chick in water in the promo that I saw. Also, the Hispanic guy is surrounded by the elders. I will watch the premiere to see if the show is improving.

I totally forgot about The Strain until I saw a promo last night. I was simultaneously pissed off and psyched that Corey Stoll is still sporting that awful wig. Anyway, I don't think this show is good by any stretch, but I look forward to . . . lovingly hate watching it this summer. If that makes any sense :)

I thought that I saw Fet making out with the blonde chick in water in the promo that I saw. Also, the Hispanic guy is surrounded by the elders. I will watch the premiere to see if the show is improving.

You saw correctly, Fet will feed Dutch's cat this season.

I wouldn't say excited, but definitely interested. I also have been watching a ton of WWII and Nazi stuff on the American History Channel and realized that Eichorst was an actual person, and Nazi SS guard. Who knew?

I am guessing he was not actually some sort of vampiric surpernatural creature, though.

• Love 2

Present and accounted for.

Actually got excited to see it was coming back this Sunday. My Sundays are feeling a bit empty with Penny Dreadful just ending and True Detective sucking so this fills a nice little void until the Walking Dead spin off. 

Is it wrong, that I want to see Fet shirtless this season?

If is is wrong, I don't want to be right!! 

I just finished rewatching the first season. I am so ready for the second season. Maybe Kelly can turn the son and get him out of the main story? Anyway, the story actually moved quickly last season and I like the fast pace-hope they keep it up. Sunday...