Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Spoilers

• Start Topic

The jury order is probably wrong tho and the winner is Spencer, not Jeremy. "Win when it counts!"

I disagree, based on the editing tonight. Every time Spencer gives a confessional about his strategy, we've gotten a confessional from someone else explaining they don't entirely trust him. Jeremy's confessional, on the other hand, was about snowing people and having them believe him, and even positioning himself as a J.T. type character (a winner). We also got an extended moment of "idol joy" -- which usually bodes well for the contestant.

Also, if Spencer aligns with Tasha, and she plays a meaner game this time around, he risks a Parvati/Russell situation, where it's one odious player and one player who aligned themselves with the odious player, so the third player wins by almost default.

• Love 1

I disagree, based on the editing tonight. Every time Spencer gives a confessional about his strategy, we've gotten a confessional from someone else explaining they don't entirely trust him. Jeremy's confessional, on the other hand, was about snowing people and having them believe him, and even positioning himself as a J.T. type character (a winner). We also got an extended moment of "idol joy" -- which usually bodes well for the contestant.

Also, if Spencer aligns with Tasha, and she plays a meaner game this time around, he risks a Parvati/Russell situation, where it's one odious player and one player who aligned themselves with the odious player, so the third player wins by almost default.

Those are all good pts.

I would say that Kelley had a much more extended idol joy moment. Neither Kelley or Jeremy were nearly as triumphant as Mike's or Tony's idol joy tho.

As for Spencer, everyone who says that they dont trust him (Jeff and Monica) has been voted out and will be soon. If Jeremy had said it, that would have been different. Also, you cant compare Spencer/Tasha with Parv/Russell since they were allies from Day 1, while they may or may not be working together after the merge.

I'm still not convinced by that boot list, but I do think Jeremy has more of a winner's edit than Tasha or Spencer. I just can't understand why they would go to the end together, unless Tasha and Spencer turn themselves into goats.

I'm curious about Kass's edit. She's gotten nothing but positive screentime, even when she's had no impact on the game. Either #ChaosKass is coming out at the merge, or she's getting a redemption edit. If Kass gets the sweetheart edit while Spencer or Tasha become villains, Second Chances will have been worth it. That would just be too ridiculous.

• Love 2
If Jeremy had said it, that would have been different.

Jeremy did say it -- last episode. Spencer did his "real boy with feelings" routine and Jeremy's confessional was something like "Yeah, he's all right...for now." Granted, the spoilers make it look like it's a lot longer than "for now," but nobody has thus far showed unqualified trust in Spencer.

It makes me wonder if Second Chances is going to be about being yourself and not some facsimile of you. So, I wonder if Jeff is the cautionary tale for this season: he got a lot of screen time talking about how he was going to adapt...and he was quickly voted out. Everyone (except possibly Tasha) who has used the "No, really -- I'll be different this time!" argument in a confessional has had at least one confessional from someone else, expressing skepticism.

It will be interesting to see if any other players will have confessionals like that, and how the show uses them in editing their eventual demise. If I start to see narratives built around "Yeah, he/she says it's different this time, but I watched his/her first season," then I think it's safe to call that idea this year's theme. Thus, I would feel it lends more credence to Jeremy winning -- as he hasn't seemed to embrace that idea so far.

Jeremy did say it -- last episode. Spencer did his "real boy with feelings" routine and Jeremy's confessional was something like "Yeah, he's all right...for now." Granted, the spoilers make it look like it's a lot longer than "for now," but nobody has thus far showed unqualified trust in Spencer.

It makes me wonder if Second Chances is going to be about being yourself and not some facsimile of you. So, I wonder if Jeff is the cautionary tale for this season: he got a lot of screen time talking about how he was going to adapt...and he was quickly voted out. Everyone (except possibly Tasha) who has used the "No, really -- I'll be different this time!" argument in a confessional has had at least one confessional from someone else, expressing skepticism.

It will be interesting to see if any other players will have confessionals like that, and how the show uses them in editing their eventual demise. If I start to see narratives built around "Yeah, he/she says it's different this time, but I watched his/her first season," then I think it's safe to call that idea this year's theme. Thus, I would feel it lends more credence to Jeremy winning -- as he hasn't seemed to embrace that idea so far.

I do like the authentic/inauthentic contrast and I'll try to look closer at Jeremy's edit and overall theme. I admit that I havent been paying that close attn since his E1 was almost exactly like the beginning of his first season and that put me off.

As for Jeremy's confessional about Spencer, I took it more as a positive promise for the future.  Here is the confessional in question:

When Spencer joined up, he needed to talk to me. And, uh, it was good to sit down and talk because I think he’s a stand-up guy, like, someone that you can really connect with and trust. He’s funny and, like, I’m digging the kid. He’s alright. I think we could definitely have a bond. I’m not sure how long we’ll keep him, but we can use him for right now. You know, I’ll take that.

Do we know Kimmi was referring to Monica as being a snake in the grass?  Looks like she got a little of Alicia's attitude rubbing off on her after all these years.  I think seeing Monica tonight for the 3rd time this season and talking about keeping the girls strong likely means she's in for a blindside next week or coming up.  Unless Angkor loses again and they are setting something up for down the line, or just needed to show the other tribes and picked that particular footage.  I think it is possible Terry is pulled from the game and they still have a boot.  I'm surprised they wouldn't have hyped it up in the promos more, but if they know that is out there, maybe they didn't want to make it obvious.

I'm still somewhat taking that bootlist with a grain of salt.  Jeff mentioned that the other Survivors all made it home before him and he was still stuck at the airport.  Maybe that's how he got the photo with Kimmi and Joe.  I wouldn't completely rule out Kimmi or Joe as being pre-merge boots.  If Kimmi ruffles feathers that could come back to bite her.  The weight loss could have came during her pre-jury trip wherever.  Joe may be seen as too big of a threat and he may get the short end of the stick when the new tribe swap happens (since everyone may anticipate the merge coming).

Thats a good guess on the plane photo. Might be true. I just can't see how Angkor is going to win a challenge they performed great in that puzzle challenge getting the pieces but were so spent afterwords they could barely move. Plus this woo don't keep writing my name stuff isn't going away. It would have to be some kind of non physical challenge. We are seeing some division in the other tribes finally at least. 

Anti (the alpha mod at Sucks) is going all over Sucks AND Reddit tonite saying this list may be 4 for 4 but it's a big fat hoax. When it proves wrong  - and not IF - he might say more. (I might be paraphrasing a bit.)

Anti (the alpha mod at Sucks) is going all over Sucks AND Reddit tonite saying this list may be 4 for 4 but it's a big fat hoax. When it proves wrong  - and not IF - he might say more. (I might be paraphrasing a bit.)

Anti does usually have more info than most.

There are two things making me not believe the list right now:

Terry is put after monica:

The person who posted the original news told us at Day 14 6:27 am cambodia time. However, the sons girlfriend posted an instagram post with the sons picture and it says to pray for him. This post was Day 13 about 2am cambodia time. So the son was sick at the latest Day 13 2am which would be the second day of this episode. So we do not know yet if Terry was told right away when the son went to the hospital or he was told once it was found out it was something serious. If the girlfriend is saying pray for him at 2am camboida time most likely he was admitted just before this so late Day 12. So Terry is either finds out Day 12, 13 , or 14. If he leaves Day 14 it would be after monica, but not the other two days.

Keith is not in the family visit:

Keith tweeted Spencers girlfriend and I don't think he would be hoaxing us.

Though I guess if Monica still went the same episode as Terry it wouldn't be that off even if 5th and 6th are reverse.

I dont see what is the big deal about Keith just missing out on fam visit. It still means that his loved one got to meet Spencer's GF on the trip so the rumors about that would still be true.

I dont see what is the big deal about Keith just missing out on fam visit. It still means that his loved one got to meet Spencer's GF on the trip so the rumors about that would still be true.

Yea I guess thats true. And if Terry and Monica are flip flopped and go the same episode I guess the order isn't a big deal?

One other spoiler still out there is the Facebook spoiler. Some contestants were seen online :

http://survivorsucks.com/topic/122009/Players-active-on-Facebook-Messenger

3 of the 5 are gone already. Monica seems very likely pre-merge. Kimmi would be the only wrong one if she finishes where the proposed list says.

Quick question regarding spoiler photos...I was watching a videos of Spencer at Ponderosa during his season.  He's so skinny as it is the weight loss in photos doesn't seem to be a good indicator of duration (for me).  What I did think popped out was the length of his hair.  It definately grew and seemed to get thicker.  Like a straight haired Chia pet.

Anyone notice his hair in spoiler pix?

P.S.  I have a bad feeling about how long he stays.

Edited by Jextella

Quick question regarding spoiler photos...I was watching a videos of Spencer at Ponderosa during his season.  He's so skinny as it is the weight loss in photos doesn't seem to be a good indicator of duration (for me).  What I did think popped out was the length of his hair.  It definately grew and seemed to get thicker.  Like a straight haired Chia pet.

Anyone notice his hair in spoiler pix?

CJ_g1ATUsAAA2I5.jpg

It's possible he got a haircut before this was taken, especially if it did get long.  I thought he looked thinner in the face and tanner.

After tonight, is all the spoiler evidence that was given away in promos and photos now passed?  We got crying Tasha this episode, which opened the door for Woo and Savage to get the boot.  So all we've got now is weight loss and possible loved ones missing around the time of the family visit.

It's possible he got a haircut before this was taken, especially if it did get long.  I thought he looked thinner in the face and tanner.

After tonight, is all the spoiler evidence that was given away in promos and photos now passed?  We got crying Tasha this episode, which opened the door for Woo and Savage to get the boot.  So all we've got now is weight loss and possible loved ones missing around the time of the family visit.

This is what I have:

Ta Keo

Ciera - No other proof past episode 5

Joe - No other proof past episode 5, but has photo in airport with Kimmi and Jeff (Means nothing for Jeff but can't discount this until we know Joe or Kimmi isn't pre-merge)

Kass - In a local tv interview she mentioned there was a gross food challenge, not sure if she participated or was told about it in loser lodge

Keith - No other proof past episode 5 , however a lot of weight loss (see note on Kelley about weight loss)

Kelley - Massive weight loss zombie looking even don't have anything showing her past this episode, but with that kind of weight loss it would be very surprising she only lasted 14 days she is safe. However, we did see PG go out with a decent amount of weight loss and an infection on Day 9 so this confirms the conditions are pretty bad. (Has idol)

Terry - Quits the game, confirmation by his daughter that this happened. Instagram research and other sources verify the son gets sick on either late Day 12 or early Day 13. Terry leaves sometime in this 2 day span or the very early morning Day 14.

Angkor

Abi - No other proof past episode 5

Savage - No other proof past episode 5

Tasha - No other proof past episode 5

Woo - No other proof past episode 5

Bayon

Jeremy - No other proof past episode 5 (Has idol)

Kelly - No other proof past episode 5

Kimmi - No other proof past episode 5, however zombie levels of weight loss Picture (See note on Kelley about weight loss) 

Monica - No other proof past episode 5

Spencer - No other proof past episode 5

Stephen - No other proof past episode 5

Eliminated

Vytas - Instagram like Day 9 must be booted before day 9 - TRUE booted episode 1

Shirin - Her intro shots end episode 2 possible boot. - TRUE booted episode 2

PG - All intro shots have happened already, however, there is a picture of Abi at what is speculated to a water challenge and has PG in the background PG also has a staph infection after the game was over. Picture - TRUE booted episode 3 intro shot spec was true, however, the weight loss and staph infection did not = a long time in the game.

Jeff - We have no visible proof of him past this episode other than an airport photo with Kimmi and Joe after the game ended. (Picture meant nothing for Jeff's chances, but still unsure if it means anything for Joe Kimmi)

So to answer your question just the gross food challenge, kimmi/joe/jeff pic (to see if all 3 are pre-merge), terry quit and weight loss.

Edited by anthonyd46

Not really sure why Varner is so pissed at Tasha. I get the rat callout, but it seemed like it was so much more by the way he was describing it. 

Maybe he's just bitter and petty. As for the rat call out, he kind of had that coming. If he's pissed about that, just more bitterness and pettiness, in my opinion. 

Maybe he's just bitter and petty. As for the rat call out, he kind of had that coming. If he's pissed about that, just more bitterness and pettiness, in my opinion. 

Yea I guess. I have to wonder if he was trolling about Tasha having no chance at the FTC since he was nowhere near the jury or the end to know. I forgot to mention we have also not seen the Monica/Stephen/Jeremy shocked pic or anything that has happened to give them that reaction yet. Also, what do you all think of that Final 5 Ta Keo alliance teased, but Terry not in it? Is he already gone when they do this?

Edited by anthonyd46

Ok this list just officially got freaky. I  was ready to disregard this list but since this episode combined with the previews pretty much confirmed Monica's the next boot and since four out of the five best edited people  this season at least make the family visit, I guess it might be time to start paying attention.  My only argument against it is Kass who seems to be getting a deep game edit yet doesn't make the family visit.

Well if the list is correct, Kass would be the merge boot and they always get big edits.

I had a theory about Kass this season that they were essentially setting her up for her next time. Kass had no shot this year, Cagayan was still too fresh in people's minds. I can see the bootlist being correct here and she gets picked off at the first TC she goes too. I don't think the editors wanted to lose this big character so they gave her this super positive edit that keeps her in the audience's good graces so if/when she returns she'll have an easier time to get into alliances and make some moves. 

• Love 2

I just read that forum for the first time today, but my initial impression was that he is against it because it didn't come from him.

If he thinks it is a hoax, why not make his case for it now?

Why does he have to wait for it to be wrong?

Survivor Sucks requires that people give up their sources and defend the spoilers before they can be posted and discussed. They actually have a pretty good track record of being accurate when there are spoilers to be had. If Anti rejected that list, there was a reason.

It could be that the person decided to play game with the Sucks moderators and that led to the list being rejected. It oculd be that Anti was right and he can't say much right now because doing so might out someone who had more information.

Survivor Sucks requires that people give up their sources and defend the spoilers before they can be posted and discussed. They actually have a pretty good track record of being accurate when there are spoilers to be had. If Anti rejected that list, there was a reason.

It could be that the person decided to play game with the Sucks moderators and that led to the list being rejected. It oculd be that Anti was right and he can't say much right now because doing so might out someone who had more information.

Ack!  What list is being rejected??? The one that has Spencer, Jeremy, and Tasha as Final 3?

I looked at that post over in SS.  It was made 9/28 at 5:44 p.m. (or something like that).  This is right before the premier, correct? Thus far, it's spot-on.  Seems odd to get all of the first 4 right before the show even airs.

All lists have been rejected. There is one where the first four votes have been on the money so people are wondering if that particular list is right And yes, it is the one that has Spencer, Jeremy, and Tasha as the final three with Jeremy winning.

Ack!  What list is being rejected??? The one that has Spencer, Jeremy, and Tasha as Final 3?

I looked at that post over in SS.  It was made 9/28 at 5:44 p.m. (or something like that).  This is right before the premier, correct? Thus far, it's spot-on.  Seems odd to get all of the first 4 right before the show even airs.

The premiere was 9/23

The filming dates were May 31- July 8

I'm not a super fan, and I'm certainly a newcomer to Survivor spoilers, but just how much more weight would any list carry if they had accepted it over at Survivor Sucks?

There would still be an element of uncertainty in any claim, regardless of the sources and methodology involved.

The Intel on the winner would require access to a jury member who was involved in a conversation with fellow jurors about who voted for who.

That or a leak from a well placed production source.

None of that type of info sounds like it would be iron clad to me.

I thought I had read he left after the Tribal? So it will probably be episode 6 when we see it but it should be the same night as the tribal.

Its possible the episode ends with the quit or a teaser and finishes with the next episode. We could have TC then flash to the camp and Jeff arriving and then it just ends. Have to remember by 6:27 am cambodia time the person who broke the news on sucks knew Terry left. Terry obviously had to leave before this person was told the news so if has to be really late at night or early morning. 

I'm not a super fan, and I'm certainly a newcomer to Survivor spoilers, but just how much more weight would any list carry if they had accepted it over at Survivor Sucks?

There would still be an element of uncertainty in any claim, regardless of the sources and methodology involved.

The Intel on the winner would require access to a jury member who was involved in a conversation with fellow jurors about who voted for who.

That or a leak from a well placed production source.

None of that type of info sounds like it would be iron clad to me.

I don't know how Anti does it or his methods. All I know is he is able to take down these lists with whatever methods he has and prove them to be fake. The thing that makes me think its going to be fake after a while is the reddit admin also said he knew some info and that it didn't match the list either. So you got Anti and the reddit mod both with some kind of info to make them think its fake. 

• Love 1

I don't know how Anti does it or his methods. All I know is he is able to take down these lists with whatever methods he has and prove them to be fake. The thing that makes me think its going to be fake after a while is the reddit admin also said he knew some info and that it didn't match the list either. So you got Anti and the reddit mod both with some kind of info to make them think its fake.

Point taken, but I was speaking more to the validity of Anti's seal of approval.

Even if he did endorse it, there would still be an element of uncertainty.

I'm not invested in it one way or the other.

Point taken, but I was speaking more to the validity of Anti's seal of approval.

Even if he did endorse it, there would still be an element of uncertainty.

I'm not invested in it one way or the other.

I guess but once we have his 100% seal of approval I've never seen it be wrong. 

• Love 1

Ok its confirmed the Bayon press photos are after the IC and the Ta Keo ones are after RC. So Bayon loses we have never had press photos of a tribe after IC that hasn't lost. Angkor no press photos at all. Monica looks like the likely boot. The only way she is saved is that shocked looking photo believing its after the Terry quit, but its possible they lose the IC in heart breaking fashion and its the reaction to that however I am not sure they would be that upset considering they have the three of them plus spencer, but it could be theres so much chaos in camp it provokes that reaction. If it is after the Terry quit though then I guess Kelly Wigs could be the boot? It will be weird if it is Monica as it seems like she is on the good side of the numbers right now.

This is the Jeff Ew.com tease:

Next week has a lot going on. What really stands out for me is watching Spencer continue to grow as a young person and watching Abi continue to self-destruct. She will have a lot of people shaking their heads in disbelief.

Why did people vote for Abi? Seriously, why?

She is one of the people who I am going to have to not watch if she ever plays again. I boycotted Russell's third season until the episode he was voted out. Abi is now the second person I can safely say I will never watch again. Hell, I am close to not watching this season because she is so miserable to watch but I like too many of the other players.

• Love 2

Jeff pretty much trashed Tasha and Savage in his Xfinity interview. He said during his "rat" meltdown, he outed Tasha and Savage for turning on Bayon. They apparently gave up everything the knew about the alliances on their old tribe as soon as they landed on Angkor. He also said Kimmi whispered to him at the tribe swap that Savage was awful. I'm curious how that impacts the merge.

He more then pretty much trashed them, he took them to the shed and beat them. Heck, the stuff he had on Terry wasn't flattering but he likes Terry. It is very clear he doesn't like Tasha. I put one of his quotes in her thread. Essentially it comes down to Tasha putting a lot of her lifes circumstances on God and not taking ownership of her own life, and game, choices.

God I wish Ta'Keo would lose.  That tribe bores me, and there's far fewer people on there I'd care about losing than on the other tribes.

If Kimmi is calling Monica a snake, obviously there's the crack in Bayon.  I didn't think the 4 of them would vote together.  Perhaps Spencer ratted her out if she planned on flipping.  Monica looks way too happy in some of those press photos.  

In regards to the boot list, the poster who posted it did say that the merge order may not entirely correct.  I was more surprised Joe made it that far unless he went on an immunity run.

God I wish Ta'Keo would lose.  That tribe bores me, and there's far fewer people on there I'd care about losing than on the other tribes.

If Kimmi is calling Monica a snake, obviously there's the crack in Bayon.  I didn't think the 4 of them would vote together.  Perhaps Spencer ratted her out if she planned on flipping.  Monica looks way too happy in some of those press photos.  

In regards to the boot list, the poster who posted it did say that the merge order may not entirely correct.  I was more surprised Joe made it that far unless he went on an immunity run.

Its better than Angkor going to TC and having Abi at TC for the 5th time in a row I guess? However, even though there are no Angkor camp shots the line of Jeff saying : watching Abi continue to self-destruct. She will have a lot of people shaking their heads in disbelief. Makes me wonder if they just didn't show them in the press shots. I dunno I would like to see anyone but Monica go so people could stop obsessing over the boot list. Thats not happening here but on other forums no one wants to even talk about any other possibilities because the bootlist is unbreakable word. 

CBS press reelease

#1 is Spencer

#2 is Monica

And note the use of "also".  I guess it doesnt mean anything after all.

“A Snake In The Grass” – One castaway embraces a new, more personal style of play for his second chance. Also, one castaway risks ruining a good thing by going against her own alliance, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET:  Would you play it safe or vote against your alliance?   One castaway must decide on #SurvivorSecondChance 10/21 8PM http://bit.ly/1LQQIBd

CBS press reelease

#1 is Spencer

#2 is Monica

And note the use of "also".  I guess it doesnt mean anything after all.

Yea it didn't this week either. Monica isn't exactly in an alliance with Spencer maybe a very soft one, but this tweet/description makes it sound like the person is in a solidified alliance. I think its Kimmi that breaks off (we see her talking to Stephen in the preview), but for good reason because Monica is being a snake in the grass. My guess is the alliance probably wants to take out Kelly Wigs, but its Kimmi who sends it to Monica instead. 

I'd rather lose Monica over Kelly.  Even though Kelly's been getting an invisible edit like Monica.  If Kimmi is calling Monica a snake, then I'm thinking Kimmi caught wind of Monica trying to break from the Bayon 4.  Even though Spencer wanted to target Kelly Wigles, maybe something else happens where Monica decides to go after someone like Jeremy or Stephen instead because she said she didn't want to lose any of the girls (don't ask me why they wouldn't just target Spencer, unless they have some reason for wanting to save him).  Less loyalties to the other side or provides a shield for being a bigger threat would be my guess.

Edited by LadyChatts

I'd rather lose Monica over Kelly.  Even though Kelly's been getting an invisible edit like Monica.  If Kimmi is calling Monica a snake, then I'm thinking Kimmi caught wind of Monica trying to break from the Bayon 4.  Even though Spencer wanted to target Kelly Wigles, maybe something else happens where Monica decides to go after someone like Jeremy or Stephen instead because she said she didn't want to lose any of the girls (don't ask me why they wouldn't just target Spencer, unless they have some reason for wanting to save him).  Less loyalties to the other side or provides a shield for being a bigger threat would be my guess.

Right, but I think Kimmi is the one trying to convince them Monica needs to go. They need 4 votes 3 won't cut it. Kimmi can prob get Spencer and Kelly Wig to vote Monica, but she is going to need to convince Jeremy or Stephen to be the 4th. This is probably why the chat tweet says would you play it safe or vote against your own alliance? I don't think thats a dilemma for Kimmi we see her thoughts she wants Monica out, it can however be a Dilemma for Jeremy or Stephen though. 

Right, but I think Kimmi is the one trying to convince them Monica needs to go. They need 4 votes 3 won't cut it. Kimmi can prob get Spencer and Kelly Wig to vote Monica, but she is going to need to convince Jeremy or Stephen to be the 4th. This is probably why the chat tweet says would you play it safe or vote against your own alliance? I don't think thats a dilemma for Kimmi we see her thoughts she wants Monica out, it can however be a Dilemma for Jeremy or Stephen though. 

It's not a dilemma for Jeremy or Stephen since neither of them are a HER!

If we follow the boot list, two would have to be Kimmi not Monica.  Even if we ignore the list, Monica was shown the previous week talking about forming an all female alliance so I doubt she'd have qualms going against her alliance if need be. The question most likely is going to be whether Kimmi wants to force a tie or stick with the boys.

It's not a dilemma for Jeremy or Stephen since neither of them are a HER!

“A Snake In The Grass” – One castaway embraces a new, more personal style of play for his second chance. Also, one castaway risks ruining a good thing by going against her own alliance, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET:  Would you play it safe or vote against your alliance?  

Theres no her in the chat tweet. The her has already decided to go against her alliance. The voting against the alliance does not specify a gender. 

If we follow the boot list, two would have to be Kimmi not Monica.  Even if we ignore the list, Monica was shown the previous week talking about forming an all female alliance so I doubt she'd have qualms going against her alliance if need be. The question most likely is going to be whether Kimmi wants to force a tie or stick with the boys.

Thats what I'm saying. There is no qualm for Monica she doesn't have a dilemma to break off or not. Kimmi is the one showed trying to convince Stephen monica is not to be trusted. Kimmi needs 4 votes though and she only has her, spencer, and kelly. At best thats forcing a tie. 

Theres no her in the chat tweet. The her has already decided to go against her alliance. The voting against the alliance does not specify a gender. 

The cheat is the same as the press release, just worded without gender. It's still a HER.

The cheat is the same as the press release, just worded without gender. It's still a HER.

First off, stop yelling with the caps. Realitywataconcept has proved to us multiple times to read things at face value and not over think things. I am reading it how I see it with no gender in the chat tweet. While It is likely Kimmi it is talking about even if Kimmi flips on her alliance the best it does is tie which is not really the smart move. 

If what Varner said is true about Kimmi not liking Savage, that might appeal to someone like Stephen.  So Kimmi could have Spencer/Kelly Wigles/Stephen.  The bigger question is, would Spencer and Kelly vote with Kimmi?  Or would one or both of them use her betrayal to instead get her voted off.  Spencer seems to be wanting to get close to Jeremy, so he may not want to go behind his back with a vote.  While I think it is unlikely Kimmi is going anywhere, she seems like she's heading for a big edit and will be part of the showdown next week.  If Kimmi goes, then I wonder if Joe is next, and that might make the photo of them with Jeff make sense.  I wouldn't be surprised if we get a surprising boot coming up (someone like Kimmi, who is thought to go far because of her weight loss).

I still wouldn't rule out Monica being the "her" in that press release.  She is seen wanting to form an all girl alliance, if Spencer gets wind of her not wanting to vote Kelly off, he could take that back to the other Bayon members and say that she is planning to form an all girl alliance.