Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Ashley Pro did post a lot of pictures of her partying/going out, while Caila posted a lot of her on the studio trying to get better. Surely, K&J took that into consideration too

Those pics must have been on Facebook or Instagram. I'm so bummed about Ashley!

Of course, we don't know how anyone did in their panel Interviews, and we know how those can kill a Vets chances. Man, I lost Veronica, Samantha, and Britany Schram this year. Now I've lost Ashley P and Jasmine too!  I think a pity-party with chocolate is in order.

(edited)

I don't think Jasmine would go out for the Mavs, do you? Actually, don't think Ashley would either. She's been a DCC.

Edited by Kaedee
  • Love 1

. For all intents and purposes, Melissa was playing an acting role staged by the show.

I don't think it was staged. I think she truly had a connection to Breelan because she said Breelan reminded her of herself. Off the show, Melissa even would always tweet at Breelan saying how proud she was of her when the show aired

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't think it was staged.

I think some of what Melissa did was scripted. But I think she genuinely cared for the girls she mentored, cared that they got their dream of being a DCC.

Edited by Kaedee
(edited)

I think they were asking about Amy Simone, weren't they? She didn't make it into TC.

Thanks, dancer, for the correct count!

Edited by Kaedee

The way Simone worded her note it thanked people for their votes.  Does that mean she was fan favorite or do we even know who got that?  I imagine they shut down the twitter accounts while they are announcing so that those that are cut as in vets can't post something that would reflect poorly on DCC...just my guess

A few minutes before voting closed Colby was in the lead for the fan vote but then again Vivian was the clear leader last year and someone how Loren was declared the winner so who knows?

So 20 vets max, minimum 16 rookies. This is going to be another MTT7 where half the squad members were rookies. Still shocked a singer and tumbler were cut when the team was light on vets. Gonna sting for a while.

Per this photo, who can add to/edit this (per row left to right):

Not surprised if I mixed up Ashley Nicole and Holly like usual...

Angela (vet)
Taylor Nicole
Erica (vet)
Kaleigh
-
Kat
-
Paige (vet)
Jinelle (vet)
-
-
Jessica Marie (vet)
Melissa (vet)
Jenna (vet)
Whitney
Mary (vet)
Victoria (vet)
-
Kelsey (vet)
-
-
-
-
Holly
Chantel
Jaclyn
-
Raylee
Loren (vet)
Ashley Nicole (vet)
Jennifer Kathryne (vet)
Danielle (vet)
Jacie (vet)
-
Holly (vet)
-
-
-
Kinzie (vet)
-
Caila (vet)
-
Colby
Courtney J
Rachel (vet)
Lacey (vet)

(edited)

Dangnabbit!  I was hoping Ashley Pro would make it as I really liked her and her style, but she was one of those that seemed to be stuck somewhere in the middle.  If she was, she should have been working her ass off to not only stay there, but improve, not just coast.  I'm a little surprised about Danielle staying and Jasmine not as I didn't like either of their solos, but that's just me and who knows what else was going on with all the other things they have to do.  I wish there were more of the gorgeous black girls on the squad and a wider variety of hair color/skin tones/etc.  The squad is getting a little monochromatic in certain areas.  In seasons 1 and 2 (and seasons 3 and 4), there was a wide variety of hair colors, body types, skin tones, etc.  Now, it seems to be strictly blondes/brunettes with a little black or red hair thrown in and all seem to be boyishly skinny (no hipds or butts to be seen).  

Edited by EricaShadows

Totally agree. I don't have anything against her either, but I don't respect her. She has that whole "camera whore" thing going on. I suppose DWTS validates her claim to being a dancer and dancer mentor. But I also feel that being in four reality shows undermines her credibility, self respect and kind of screams "no self worth!"

(edited)

I know a lot of people were hating on Danielle's solo but I saw on either twitter or instagram that even Cassie commented and said she thought Dani's solo was AMAZING.  I know a lot of people dont care for Cassie either haha but I wouldn't think she'd flat out lie to someone about their solo. 

Watching some clips from season 9 and ugh, i think the writing really was on the wall for Ashley Pro :( (as much as I love her!)  I bet they have some rookie potentials who are also tumblers and maybe that made Ashley less of a necessity since she is not the greatest dancer.  She just always looks like she is marking instead of full out dancing!  I wish I could see game footage and if she's better there.  Judy always disliked her though. 

I cannot see any of the three cut vets going to mavs or another dance group.  Maybe Breelan.  But I bet Jasmine will move out near where her BF is going to school and Ash will move on to other dreams. 

Edited by LaurenBrook

Per this photo, who can add to/edit this (per row left to right):

Not surprised if I mixed up Ashley Nicole and Holly like usual...

Angela (vet)

Taylor Nicole

Erica (vet)

Kaleigh

-

Kat

-

Paige (vet)

Jinelle (vet)

-

-

Jessica Marie (vet)

Melissa (vet)

Jenna (vet)

Whitney

Mary (vet)

Victoria (vet)

-

Kelsey (vet)

-

-

-

-

Holly

Chantel

Jaclyn

-

Raylee

Loren (vet)

Ashley Nicole (vet)

Jennifer Kathryne (vet)

Danielle (vet)

Jacie (vet)

-

Holly (vet)

-

-

-

Kinzie (vet)

-

Caila (vet)

-

Colby

Courtney J

Rachel (vet)

Lacey (vet)

In between Kat and Raleigh is Madi, asylnn is next to paige. Robin is last on the front row. Second row goes Kelsey, amy t, Simone. Third row to the right of holly is Stephanie. Rose is between kinzie and caila then shelbi c.

Ashley Pro did post a lot of pictures of her partying/going out, while Caila posted a lot of her on the studio trying to get better. Surely, K&J took that into consideration too

I don't think Ashley posted anything bad.  Remember that Caila isn't 21 yet, and Ashley Pro already graduated college.  As far as twitter, which is technically the DCC official social media profiles for the girls, there were no partying pics.  But in terms of instagram and facebook, i didn't even think Ashley's pics were that bad.  

Imagine if some of the weaker candidates (i won't name names) had to compete their solos against this 11 year old's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTmCGa6DQvQ

or this 9 year old's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgqTzIMDAqY

I wonder what Kelli and Judy would say..

(edited)

That article is about Holly and she did make it. She's in the middle row eighth from the left.

My three favorite finalists made it (Holly, Kat, Amy L.). Super excited to see all of them in TC. As long as they don't have an issue with Holly's build, she will for sure make the team and be a rookie SG member (that is if she wants to be on SG). I can see her going all the way to point of the triangle.

I am not surprised or upset about any of the vet cuts. I called Breelan and Ashley Pro a while ago. Jasmine is one I never understood from her first season. While I'm sure she is a nice person, she was never a good dancer, and if she showed improvement, it was minimal. The only thing she really improved in over time was her physique. She got super toned after her first season and her body was always pretty on point. But a cut body does not a cheerleader make, and I honestly never thought she deserved to be on the team based on her dancing.

I don't really understand the complaints today about the solos. The only ones I thought were bad were Breelan and Jasmine. I really didn't even mind Ashley Pro's, but I have a feeling she was cut for more than just her solo today. I think Danielle's looked fine for what it was, and considering it's a fifteen second clip out of 90 seconds to two minutes, the complaints about the moves being the same just seem silly considering it's only a small portion of her solo.  There's another minute and fifteen seconds or more of moves that we didn't get to see. Danielle imo has looked good in all the dance videos I've seen, and her body has looked really good lately. I think she deserves to be on the team just as much as the next girl. I actually didn't care much for Paige's solo, but I didn't think it was bad enough for her to be cut by any means. I just never enjoy watching her for some reason.

Lots of the solos looked great but I just adore Kinzie. She flies under the radar, but imo she's really one of the best dancers on the team. Her dancing is so effortless and clean, and her long and lean limbs make such gorgeous lines. I just sigh when I watch her dance. I wish we could see her whole solo.

Edited by Oranaiche

Seriously shocked about both Jasmine and Ashley. Jasmine has grown into such a strong performer and has always seemed like a great role model/ambassador. My heart is broken for her and you know a cut like that is going to set a very tense (veteran) tone for training camp. I think it will be Yes Ma'am for the cameras but FL behind their backs.

Ashley wasn't the very strongest dancer, but she was and is a super performer. She's an absolute beauty who had The Look, for sure. I wonder what Charlotte thinks of them cutting such a beautiful, strong performance vet?

Breelan never stood out to me, she seemed young, overwhelmed, scared, boring and zero personality.

There are some new TCC who seem exciting. Wonder what they will do with Kat ' s look? I like the new Holly, I wwonder what her solo was like. We know she's going to nail DCC choreo. Was she a former NFL dancer? Confused LOL, need to go look again, are their bios still posted somewhere?

Simone has a great look, she seems so unique, I hope her dancing is strong!

Oh, that beautiful Kelsey didn't make it-booo!.

I would love to see solos too, especially strong vets like Kinzie,Jacie, Jwnna, Jennifer, Melissa, Erica! Guess I wNt to see them all!

Totally agree. I don't have anything against her either, but I don't respect her. She has that whole "camera whore" thing going on. I suppose DWTS validates her claim to being a dancer and dancer mentor. But I also feel that being in four reality shows undermines her credibility, self respect and kind of screams "no self worth!"

I read she has a net worth of 1.5 million. She's turned reality show opportunities into a lucrative career. I don't see where that screams no self worth or no self respect.

• Love 1

Ashley wasn't the very strongest dancer, but she was and is a super performer. She's an absolute beauty who had The Look, for sure. I wonder what Charlotte thinks of them cutting such a beautiful, strong performance vet?

Was she a strong performer? I never really got that feeling from Ashley Pro, but I never saw any of her field performances. I kind of doubt she had Charlotte on her side, considering she was one of the larger framed girls and Charlotte likes them SKINNY, and also considering she wasn't a super strong dancer. I won't be surprised if come MTT Season 10 Charlotte is one of the ones voting to send her home.

I don't think Ashley posted anything bad. Remember that Caila isn't 21 yet, and Ashley Pro already graduated college. As far as twitter, which is technically the DCC official social media profiles for the girls, there were no partying pics. But in terms of instagram and facebook, i didn't even think Ashley's pics were that bad.

Oh, I didn't mean her pictures were bad! Just was saying it looked like Caila was making a real effort to improve, while Ashley was spending a lot of time going out :)

I know it's just social media and a lot of girls might have been practicing a lot under the radar, but Caila looked like she spent all her free time dancing, and it really looked like she was improved drastically

Has there ever been a vet who got cut going into TC or while in TC who auditioned again the next year? It seems as if the vets get cut once, they don't try to come back.

Kristin Hager was a cheerleader during the 2006-2007 season and she was cut at finals the following year. She tried out again in 2008 and did not make it past finals.

(edited)

Has there ever been a vet who got cut going into TC or while in TC who auditioned again the next year? It seems as if the vets get cut once, they don't try to come back.

Not since MTT has been airing. Idk before then. Carrie Stillwell Griffinth and Kristen Hager tried in Season 3, but were cut again. Idk of any other cut vets to even reaudition.

Edited by Elizabeth9

Not since MTT has been airing. Idk before then. Carrie Stillwell Griffinth and Kristen Haver tried in Season 3, but were cut again. Idk of any other cut vets to even reaudition.

Carrie Stillwell wasn't cut though, I believe she just took a year off to get married and then tried to come back. Kristin Hager was cut.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure if she was cut or just took time off.

I really only remember because I just watched that episode two days ago, haha. I've been watching all the seasons in reverse!

Breelan body just did not look good in that costumes she wore today. I think she has questionable tastes and an awful boob job.

Breelan body just did not look good in that costumes she wore today. I think she has questionable tastes and an awful boob job.

Probably missed it somewhere, where can we see costumes?

Christina Catherine (from last year's TC) didn't make it back?  I bet it was her kicks and splits that did her in.

I'm still in shock about Jasmine and Ashley P. I really liked them, (Need chocolate.) lol

Why do they say in MTT that only Veterans get to go to Mexico on the swimsuit photo shoot but it's clear from Twitter that Rookies are there too?

I don't think that's really a thing anymore. They used to talk about that, and only certain girls got to go, but now they seem to take all returning vets on the shoot.

Why do they say in MTT that only Veterans get to go to Mexico on the swimsuit photo shoot but it's clear from Twitter that Rookies are there too?

They do the swimsuit shoot at the end of the year right before tryouts.  The rookies have finished their first DCC year and are technically not "rookies" anymore.  Of course, some - as we saw - didn't make it back for their 2nd year. :(.

Does anyone know who won fAn vote ? And does anyone know the rookies!? There were some great ones this year! I loved the hopeful named west! Not a fan of Colby at all. Odd looking.

I'm so sad about Ashley, I love her! And Jasmine too.... Pretty much lost most of my favorites this year. Caila put in so much work before auditions so I feel like she really does deserve it.

It'll be interesting to watch the show and see why someone like Rachel or Danielle makes it back but they don't. I like Danielle a lot, but Rachel bores me and her solo wasn't that good.

I'm happy Chantal and Courtney made in to TC, can't wait to watch the show!

I'm so sad about Ashley, I love her! And Jasmine too.... Pretty much lost most of my favorites this year. Caila put in so much work before auditions so I feel like she really does deserve it.

It'll be interesting to watch the show and see why someone like Rachel or Danielle makes it back but they don't. I like Danielle a lot, but Rachel bores me and her solo wasn't that good.