Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Thanks so all these posts, ladies!!

I still am kind of in shock that the squad is so small if it's indeed 32.  Did they have budget cuts or something?? Dang, that means like half the girls are on show group! Sucks for those who didn't make SG lol. 

The one pic where someone said you can see Holly's locker better must have been deleted because it doesn't work when I click through...someone probably got yelled at LOL 

I can't remember who Megan B is but Kyndall was really tall, right?

So happy at least one of Michelle Keys' girls made it!! (Kat)  I wonder if that will be kind of awkward for Kat, for a while anyway.  To be the only one of your friends...especially when Taylor and Kaleigh were cut at the bitter end :-/

Robin's picture looks GORGEOUS!  I am so happy she made it...she is stunning and seems like she has great kicks (Rangerette though so I guess that makes sense).  Her IG went private so I figured she made it last night.  Elizabeth I didn't remember either and she is beautiful!

CANNOT WAIT FOR SEASON.

• Love 1

She is really pretty...looks like her arm is healed! Stephanie looks better in her pic than I thought she would.  She just reminded me so much of Loren...pretty and great figure, but a harsher/severe look. 

I bet that girl has to delete the pic!! kelli will flip!!

Another girl who made it (who is this? Amy L?): https://instagram.com/p/5gWMkdvR6V/?tagged=dcc

When I clip on the pic Amy L's name shows up on girl on the left.  She is cute!

• Love 1
(edited)

Can we compile a list of the girls we have confirmed to have made the team?  Here's who I currently have:

Simone

Amy L

Holly

Stephanie

Shantal

Robin

Jaclyn

Elizabeth

I can't make out the names in the locker picture of the other girls, so I've left them off for now.

Edited by Smplsimon
  • Love 1
(edited)

I can't wait to actually see the squad fully. Is it squad photo day today? Do you think anyone will post any photos together while there?

Squad photo's today and I would bet they're forbidden to post pics until its release but JMO...

Edited by lscobee
  • Love 1

Kyndall and Megan B both have Instagram

@kynfuller

@megsbmovin

I follow Kyndall and she hasn't posted anything. Megan is private

That is so strange if they cut to that small

• Love 2

What is wrong with her teeth? I was just thinking how white they are!!

She truly is a knockout and I like that she isn't twig thin. 

I'm so glad no vets were cut during camp this year.  It's like, WHEW.

(edited)

That is so strange if they cut to that small

Maybe a lot of the TCCs just didn't have the "whole package" (according to K & J) .

So among the rookies there's a former:

DMD- Chantel

TLD- Robin

AAIA & Milwaukee Bucks dancer - Stephanie

Oakland Raiderette -  Elizabeth

any other teams? 

Interested to see if any of the cut TCCs will show up at auditions for DSIG tomorrow.

Edited by MrsEVH

Paige's cameo is beautiful! it had to be pretty special to her this year since didn't she not get to take a new one last year due to weight?? or did she lean up in time? I'm trying to remember now...

(edited)

I love everything about Danielle. I also agree that Caila needs her teeth fixed, the two on each side that remind you of a vampire. I do think that Caila is pretty and photogenic. I also only count 32 DCCs, this should be interesting to watch.

I didn't know that Robin was a TLD? 

Edited by DCCFAN71

Squad photo's today and I would bet they're forbidden to post pics until its release but JMO...

It's weird that the DCC twitter would post a picture showing nine of the rookie lockers yet now allow them to post.  

I'm talking about the officially released Squad photo.  Not the ones the girls have been posting in the locker room etc...

Does anyone know how many times Chantal tried out for DCC?

So, they have a aquad of 34.

I feel sorry for the two girls who just knew they were on the squad when it was at 36.

Paige's cameo is beautiful! it had to be pretty special to her this year since didn't she not get to take a new one last year due to weight?? or did she lean up in time? I'm trying to remember now...

She took a new one.

• Love 2

I know!! I'm hoping 34 wasn't primarily for drama factor :( 

I'm still baffled about Kaleigh not making it.  I have a feeling I'm going to be ticked the entire season because she's going to be great and they still cut her.

I've always loved Kelsey's look

SAME.  And I'm amazed at how she has changed her look up so much over the years...really dark hair, blonde, she can do it all.

• Love 1

Can you imagine being the last two cuts -- thinking you had already made it when they got to 36 only to be told you're out.  Poor girls.

Maybe that is why they cut four girls on one night and not like two on one night and then the final two a different night? hoping they wouldn't do the math? lol

• Love 1