Type keyword(s) to search

2009 / Dreams Come True: Finale Liveblog Thread

Cranberry

I'm not mad at them sticking in the DSB performance. We had to get Finn somehow. So bittersweet.

eta: Kurtcedes > Hummelberry, imo.

Edited by Jenesis
  • Love 7

So they skipped from November 2014 in the last episode to May 2015 at the beginning of this episode.  Also I thought Rachel/Blaine/Kurt were going to NY at the end of the semester

Edited by camussie

Did they reshoot the whole Disco inferno flashback?

Is it a reshoot? I thought it looked the same as the original pilot, but it's been so long.

Why is Rachel so dressed up, and what was with that little twirl/look back at the camera from Blaine?

This season has been like crack for my Willchel loving heart. If loving them is wrong, which it is lol, I don't want to be right!

Edited by Mnem
  • Love 4

Okay i think i got.  Kurt/Rachel/Blaine etc did go back to school in January 2015 but went to watch nationals to cheer ND on and then came back to celebrate Will's first day as principal.  This goodbye isn't sending them off to NY but rather Will saying goodbye to his coaching days.  Much better than than all them hanging around Lima until September 2015 (which is the time we are at now).  

Edited by camussie

McKinley is now an art school. How convenient. 

And how in the world is this school going to work with so many show choirs? Like, the teams who don't make it at sectionals will be crushed and jealous, etc. It makes me think of Pitch Perfect tbh. Like they had several at the college, but only the Bellas and boys team (I cannot remember their name right now) actually made it anywhere. 

So Will needs to recruit a male lead for the choir? When he's got two perfectly capable guys in the group already, both of whom are amazing singers? But then he pegged Kurt as gay and

Artie needs ramps so obviously neither of them

can be a lead singer. This is the kind of stuff

that makes me really dislike him.

And we've got the pattern set of Rachel getting what she wants because she can demand it and have people comply. Great.

Not that it makes it okay, but it's probably important to remember that RACHEL was the one who started the male lead stuff.

So are Rachel and Will endgame? Because that's the vibe I'm getting right now.

I ain't mad! And she's legal now, so I don't even go to Hell for it anymore. Whoopwhoop!

• Love 1

Mercedes is opening for Beyonce. I just....

Fairy dust all over. It's so time for this show to end. 

Though the idea that Mercedes is so successful makes me happy. 

Edited by fakeempress
  • Love 1