Type keyword(s) to search

2009 / Dreams Come True: Finale Liveblog Thread

Cranberry

It's Glee.  I realized when I read that article giving everyone semi-realistic endings, that I didn't want Glee to end semi-realistically.  Go OTT, make everyone a star!  At least it's not just Rachel achieving her dream.  

I do wonder how Kurt managed to convince McKinley to retire his locker once he graduated!

• Love 2

Part of me wants to rage. Part of me wants to do a cartwheel. You give me St. Berry, then you make Rachel the carrier of Klaine spawn. Dis damn show!

• Love 9

Part of me wants to rage. Part of me wants to do a cartwheel. You give me St. Berry, then you make Rachel the carrier of Klaine spawn. Dis damn show!

Same. I can't even really get mad because this entire finale has been a mess of crazy random BS that hasn't made a lick of sense, but I just cannot believe (no matter how 'changed' she is) that Rachel would be a surrogate to Klaine before having her own kid or even at all tbh. I do not feel like Rachel would carry a kid unless it's her own. 

• Love 1

Stupid allergies. Babies and Tonys for the win! I think it's awesome Rachel is doing that for Kurt and Blaine. I'm happy that Rachel married Jesse St. James. Sigh. I still wish it was Finn. I teared up during the Rachel's song when they flashed briefly on Cory's picture.

• Love 2

I love Rachel's goodbye song, think it's perfect. And YES i hated many seasons of this show, i'm just seriously vulnerable to nostalgia, so stop judging me!! Roots and Branches wrecked me all those seasons ago

• Love 1

Screw it. My headcannon is that's li'l Jillian St. James she's carrying. No one can tell me different.

Forget small potatoes Glee Club. Jesse and Rachel are the JayZ and Beyoncé of Broadway. Yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 5

Tina and Artie decided not to wait until 30 I see.

And despite all the crappy story lines Blaine and Kurt have had, I am glad to see they will be doing well and having a family. I've been rooting for them all along.

Jeez I think we'll be needing that Kleenex again.

Yeah, because it was always vital for Rachel to get married.  Whatever.

You weren't here for weeks and weeks of a certain poster insisting that Sam and Rachel were clearly endgame and that any of us who couldn't see that were in denial and didn't understand how foreshadowing works. I couldn't care less whether or not anyone on this show gets married, but if Rachel needs to have an endgame guy, I'm thrilled that it's Jesse.

• Love 11

Dedicating the auditorium to Finn made me cry and having his picture be the last shot was a wonderful tribute

For all of Mercedes i need to sing this song lest I don't see you all again she sees them again.

Edited by camussie

I'm sorry but why is Karofsky there? He was never in New Directions. Even Jesse was a member at some point.

So well that happened. The only thing that moved me were the Finn moments. Everything else was pretty meh. The writers sapped any interest and caring I had for any of these characters a long time ago. Oh and right up to the end they screwed me over - kill my little Tike shipping heart why don't you.

Edited by truthaboutluv

Oh for the love of....DAMN IT!  No prison, no mental hosptial, no death by slulshie.  I only hope whoever replaced Jon Stewart on The Daily Show shreds VP Sylvester like she's cabbage for coleslaw.

• Love 2

So was Rachel pregnant while she was doing her show? Did Blaine and Kurt ask her to be their surrogate and she was like "well, I'm in the middle of (or getting ready to do) this stint on broadway that's apparently a big deal, but sure!"