Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

We were there in the summer a few years ago.  The pools close in the evening.  I’m sure they all specify actual swim attire as being required and security most likely won’t allow midnight swims.   That would be a liability issue with the amount of alcohol people consume out there.  I don’t think management will feel the need to cater to non-drinkers, non-gamblers who refuse to follow rules. 

That does make sense. Oh, maybe Jill and David will try to take a late night swim and security will get them. I can just hear her! TBH, I don't think she is going to try to do that though. Maybe David? 

• Like 5

Jill has a real dilemma.  It will be so hot in LV that she will have to stay inside.  There will be gambling, drinking, loud music and scantily clothed people inside 24/7.  Therefore she will have to stay in her room.  I'm not sure she understands that she will have no other escape.  She will be in her room watching the map the whole time.  As someone upthread mentioned, it all starts with a bang when you get off the plane at the airport.  I predict a new "severe" injury just before she is supposed to leave.

I'm confused by the invitation.  I read it as only the invitee and someone already in Plexus only.  I think it said no other people.  Does this mean Dave will stay home?

• Like 12
(edited)
8 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Jill has a real dilemma.  It will be so hot in LV that she will have to stay inside.  There will be gambling, drinking, loud music and scantily clothed people inside 24/7.  Therefore she will have to stay in her room.  I'm not sure she understands that she will have no other escape.  She will be in her room watching the map the whole time.  As someone upthread mentioned, it all starts with a bang when you get off the plane at the airport.  I predict a new "severe" injury just before she is supposed to leave.

If they do Hoover Dam and outdoor things, it will be too hot for modest Jill who will be swaddled in several tight layers. Museums... Liberace? A comedy show? Ha! Even if they find some wholesome entertainment, you have to get there! David, Jill... there are some people that have tracts they want to hand you! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

LV is experiencing a run of excessive heat.  It will be 108 Friday, and at least 100 for the next 10 days.  LV is in the high desert with no trees for shade.  Inside the hotel is the only option to stay cool.  Her modesty layers of clothing and long, tight skirts will kill her if she spends much time outside. 

• Like 10
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

If they do Hoover Dam and outdoor things, it will be too hot for modest Jill who will be swaddled in several tight layers. Museums... Liberace? A comedy show? Ha! Even if they find some wholesome entertainment, you have to get there! David, Jill... there are some people that have tracts they want to hand you! 

I predict she will go because she seems to have already claimed to be going. But unforeseen illness or injury will flare up to prevent them from activities. I read the plexus invite to be Jill and Kaylee only at the gold party (if kaylee is gold level) and guests could be at the conference/hotel if you paid the additional $129 registration fee.

In punta cana Jill seemed to take content pics of her and dave in early morning or late at night.  Ceasar's pool hours 9am to midnight. So Jill and Dave will be out there at 2am taking pics by an empty pool, where fully clothed/modest swimwear Jill will fall into the pool for a few seconds and get right back out.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

I predict she will go because she seems to have already claimed to be going. But unforeseen illness or injury will flare up to prevent them from activities. I read the plexus invite to be Jill and Kaylee only at the gold party (if kaylee is gold level) and guests could be at the conference/hotel if you paid the additional $129 registration fee.

In punta cana Jill seemed to take content pics of her and dave in early morning or late at night.  Ceasar's pool hours 9am to midnight. So Jill and Dave will be out there at 2am taking pics by an empty pool, where fully clothed/modest swimwear Jill will fall into the pool for a few seconds and get right back out.

Thanks for the invitation clarification.  So Dave can attend for an extra fee.  If he goes, where will Nurie stay?

• Like 2

Jill should know about the weather. She and David just went to Punta Cana, and the heat surprised her. That was by the ocean too. She should do some research on the places she goes so she'll be prepared. 

I assume this spree will be just Jill and David. How could Kaylee could be Plexus Gold in such a short time? Jill was stuck at Silver for years. 

How much is this unsuitable trip going to cost? That's airfare, ground transportation, food, shopping, entertainment, hotel extras, tips, etc. Furthermore, this must be at least the fourth (fifth?) once-a-year vacation BME & DBD have had so far this year, and it's only June. She doesn't make much selling Plexus; the kids aren't eating any better and the stink van is rotting away. 

• Like 12
2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Jill should know about the weather. She and David just went to Punta Cana, and the heat surprised her. That was by the ocean too. She should do some research on the places she goes so she'll be prepared. 

I assume this spree will be just Jill and David. How could Kaylee could be Plexus Gold in such a short time? Jill was stuck at Silver for years. 

How much is this unsuitable trip going to cost? That's airfare, ground transportation, food, shopping, entertainment, hotel extras, tips, etc. Furthermore, this must be at least the fourth (fifth?) once-a-year vacation BME & DBD have had so far this year, and it's only June. She doesn't make much selling Plexus; the kids aren't eating any better and the stink van is rotting away. 

And LV is not cheap. It used to be but not anymore. I doubt Slots o Fun even gives out free popcorn anymore. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

I was trying to edit my above post. Maybe I am wrong about her claiming she and Kaylee were going. Maybe it was she just got the invite that she won whatever contest to qualify to go to the gold event.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I was thinking too about the weather, in DR, you know how hot it is because of the humidity (and they went during the "cooler" season). LV sneaks up on you because you it is drier and then all of a sudden you realize that you are in an oven. I have been there in the summer months and it can get to you. And I was wearing cool summer clothes. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

I was trying to edit my above post. Maybe I am wrong about her claiming she and Kaylee were going. Maybe it was she just got the invite that she won whatever contest to qualify to go to the gold event.

I suppose she could be taking Kaylee as her guest, but I doubt David will pass up a chance at Vegas. I'm never one hundred percent sure what Jill will be able to pull off. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

LV is a totally different type of heat.  Dry, high desert is much different than an island in the ocean.  It has not been cooling off at night as much as usual where I live, but I don't know about the south part of the state.  Any way you look at it, LV is terribly hot in July.  I would think most people would check the weather before they start to pack, but this is Jill, so maybe not.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

LV is a totally different type of heat.  Dry, high desert is much different than an island in the ocean.  It has not been cooling off at night as much as usual where I live, but I don't know about the south part of the state.  Any way you look at it, LV is terribly hot in July.  I would think most people would check the weather before they start to pack, but this is Jill, so maybe not.

I doubt if it would make a difference. Not to a person that wears modesty tees under blouses. If she were smart she would get some cute muumuu (I hate that word) dresses. They aren't sleeveless and it wouldn't involved shorts but it would be something loose and cool for her to wear while still wearing something modest. 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I doubt if it would make a difference. Not to a person that wears modesty tees under blouses. If she were smart she would get some cute muumuu (I hate that word) dresses. They aren't sleeveless and it wouldn't involved shorts but it would be something loose and cool for her to wear while still wearing something modest. 

Jill will hit up the gift shop and buy a mumu dress and a bonnet cap with Vegas written in shiny gold sequins. And of course a sweatshirt blouse to wear when she's home.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
10 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

But dressing appropriately would not get the attention she demands.  If she actually goes, she will be holed up in her room with the map most of the time.  It must be exhausting to always need to show how much better of a person you are.

• Like 14
3 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

But dressing appropriately would not get the attention she demands.  If she actually goes, she will be holed up in her room with the map most of the time.  It must be exhausting to always need to show how much better of a person you are.

And not very fun either. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

And not very fun either. 

well Jill's joy is totally different than us mere heathens. Her joy seems to be in smug superiority.

• Like 11
4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Kaylee said she was going in her recent Plexus testimony. I think it was on one of Jill's zoom meetings. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 8
5 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

She should do some research on the places she goes so she'll be prepared. 

Jill ... do research ...    That would require thinking ahead longer than 20 seconds.  

5 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

tips,

I can almost guarantee Jill does not tip.  

• Like 15
6 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Jill ... do research ...    That would require thinking ahead longer than 20 seconds.  

I can almost guarantee Jill does not tip.  

Tips? Do you says tips? Dave carries a bunch in his front shirt pocket. SMILE 😬🤣

image.png.916075b80680c01c5f0017e2b0f1ec1f.pngimage.png.265d37bfae10d54c62945a8bbe73a3db.png

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 3
  • Angry 2
(edited)

Is that really the inside of their tract??  Please tell me they don't fold those things to make it look like there's a 20 inside.  That's so insulting to leave for a wait staff that has probably been running back and forth to bring their table basket after basket of breadsticks and fresh bowls of unlimited salad at the good Olive Garden.  In addition to a tip is one thing, but it's clear this IS their tip.  They suck.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 4
  • Sad 9
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Tips? Do you says tips? Dave carries a bunch in his front shirt pocket. SMILE 😬🤣

image.png.916075b80680c01c5f0017e2b0f1ec1f.pngimage.png.265d37bfae10d54c62945a8bbe73a3db.png

I stand corrected.   I should have said "I guarantee Jill does not tip with real money."

• LOL 9
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Is that really the inside of their tract??  Please tell me they don't fold those things to make it look like there's a 20 inside.  That's so insulting to leave for a wait staff that has probably been running back and forth to bring their table basket after basket of breadsticks and fresh bowls of unlimited salad at the good Olive Garden.  In addition to a tip is one thing, but it's clear this IS their tip.  They suck.

It really is crappy when people do that. Leave a tip and leave the tract if you must. And they should watch out, if wait staff catch on they might get a little something "extra" in their food. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
13 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

No, they only make smiley tracts, but I have no doubt they have left the money style tracts more than once.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

No, they only make smiley tracts, but I have no doubt they have left the money style tracts more than once.

They have other tracts. Before the family intro Sunday Dave spoke about the print ministry and held up several tracts. He stated Jill wrote the one on abortion.😬

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 2
Just now, crazy8s said:

They have other tracts. Before the family intro Sunday Dave spoke about the print ministry and held up several tracts. He stated Jill wrote the one on abortion.😬

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they also do a John and Romans. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
3 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I can only imagine and avoid if at all possible. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I wonder what the other women thought when Jill shuffled in wearing her shiny skintight lounge singer dress for her son's "graduation."  Are Fundies allowed to roll their eyes and smirk at each other?

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
13 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I wonder what the other women thought when Jill shuffled in wearing her shiny skintight lounge singer dress for her son's "graduation."  Are Fundies allowed to roll their eyes and smirk at each other?

Well really, only JillR is allowed, but I bet there was some snarky texting going on between the other moms.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

She has now posted a picture made in that same window of herself from the back. The modesty tee shirt shows. It goes along with one of her long Plexus propaganda screeds. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
15 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

She has now posted a picture made in that same window of herself from the back. The modesty tee shirt shows. It goes along with one of her long Plexus propaganda screeds. 

I saw it and it is typical Jill plexus stuff. 

• LOL 4
9 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She sure thinks she's the shit in that dress. 🙄

I know she really does! She must not look in the mirror and see that it did not fit her and wasn't modest at all! 

• Like 12
18 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Now Jill has shared a post from someone about modest dressing, and women dressing like women.  The upshot:  women should not wear pants because men should not wear dresses.  Has anyone ever explained to them how people dressed 2000 years ago?   Have they never looked up at the paintings in their own churches?    Men wore robes… which look just like flowy dresses.   Even just a few centuries ago, men wore kilts.    

I don’t like what some people ( Jill for one) choose to wear.  Those people probably don’t like what I wear.  I can roll my eyes, laugh, and know that I’m not injured by other’s attire or hairstyle.  Why can’t Jill and her buddies do the same? Why turn every little thing into a sin? 

Isn't God the Father usually portrayed in white robes? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
(edited)

It's so modest to post pictures to showcase your boobs and your butt.

I think Jill is jealous of "scantily clad" women. If she wasn't fundie, she would be the one wearing miniskirts and low cut tops. She would also proudly call herself a milf.

Edited by Future Cat Lady
  • Like 13
  • LOL 1
(edited)

BDFCB7FA-951E-4187-88DC-78F69AE6213D.jpeg

4190E026-C59A-46DB-8EC6-6CD528F5B3CB.jpeg

E2ABFA91-8A86-450B-A063-81193BA34D66.jpeg

A4DA492F-8ADC-4A9C-B7FA-20AEC2E61614.jpeg

8 years ago I sat on the toilet… and God told me to sell plexus.

How many pictures they took with her in that dress???

Edited by oliviabenson
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 15
9 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Selling Plexus is serving Jesus?? Where in the Bible is that?

We've seen Jill's bible. I think plexus is serving Jesus is right there in the margins with all the other things she thinks God/King James missed, so she pens them in herself. 😂

• Like 9
2 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

BDFCB7FA-951E-4187-88DC-78F69AE6213D.jpeg

4190E026-C59A-46DB-8EC6-6CD528F5B3CB.jpeg

E2ABFA91-8A86-450B-A063-81193BA34D66.jpeg

A4DA492F-8ADC-4A9C-B7FA-20AEC2E61614.jpeg

8 years ago I sat on the toilet… and God told me to sell plexus.

How many pictures they took with her in that dress???

She should have sat on that toilet a little longer eight years ago. Some of this nonsense would have been flushed away. 

Jill Rodrigues. Serving Jesus through an overpriced laxative. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1