Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Screenshot

E3B3246C-3916-4C57-84CA-592E532F0FF6.jpeg

Her eyebrows are now as tragic as Nuries 

282E3AF9-7A67-4617-A7A9-7597770A6BAA.jpeg

Is she taking questions about her eyebrows? Because I have some! It looks like she shaved them off and drew them back on. Or more likely, that Jill did that to her!

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
(edited)
38 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Screenshot

Here is my question, why in the hell are you drinking slim if you are breastfeeding? Does Gideon need to slim down? Idiot. 

Her eyebrows are just a small bit better than Nurie's. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 11
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, oliviabenson said:

First time Kaylee is seeing someone work lol. Daddy never chopped wood of that I’m certain.

I saw that video. He’s going to hurt himself SEVERELY.

• Like 13
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 9
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I saw that video. He’s going to hurt himself SEVERELY.

My first thought as well. He clearly knows nothing about chopping wood.

Giant phone attached to his belt and a tucked in shirt made me laugh.

• Like 11
  • LOL 9
7 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

He reminds me of my husband trying to "fix" things around the house. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

Screenshot

I know it's a screenshot of a video but I didn't know this was Kaylee from the top picture.  She may not know how to draw on her eyebrows just yet, but she's gotten an A+ in the Mama Jill School of Social Media Filtering.

Jill's eyebrows don't look like two closely related commas got married and had babies, so why do Kaylee's?

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
(edited)
18 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Other than the immediately following zoom thing, Renee is not shilling plexus otherwise Jilly would have to go against her mantra of single folks can't be trusted on sm

Didn’t Jill say Renee was selling it? You don’t need SM to be part of an MLM. They were around decades ago, long before SM.

She looks freakish.

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Didn’t Jill say Renee was selling it? You don’t need SM to be part of an MLM. They were around decades ago.

Renee wasn't part of her points challenge, so I think she was a dummy account to give Best Mama more points to win the cruise she ended up not going on. 

What are the odds she misses out on Punta Cana?

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Didn’t Jill say Renee was selling it? You don’t need SM to be part of an MLM. They were around decades ago.

She looks freakish.

1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Right? He looks absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

F70257B1-152D-4095-97B0-A2E7A0694E52.jpeg

4FCBC45C-67C7-4246-9C89-A6D1A33D2DEF.jpeg

7C808EA3-276F-4B24-A190-B9F34CF4882C.jpeg

Is the fireplace the big stove they moved into the dining room? In the summer, will they move the stove out and put the hutch that's blocking the kitchen door and window back in the dining room?  I'm just curious how they're making this house work. 

I hope Kaylee isn't spending the money they save burning wood on buying Plexus potions to keep Mama happy. 

• Like 12
20 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Is the fireplace the big stove they moved into the dining room? In the summer, will they move the stove out and put the hutch that's blocking the kitchen door and window back in the dining room?  I'm just curious how they're making this house work.

Sadly, I think they are making this house work for the most part by Joanthan going to work and Kaylee and the baby spending the day at the barndo, eating skimpy meals at the barndo, doing activities with mama and the fam, etc.

Last winter it seems like Kaylee and Jonathan moved into the barndo so Kaylee could care for ma turtleneck while the touring grift circus was having their once a year florida vacation.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4
35 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Is the fireplace the big stove they moved into the dining room?

It is. I’m not sure why she calls it a fireplace.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Her mama thinks she also has fireplaces. The electric fireplace/map stand from walmart and a plethora of those "amish" fireplace space heater things. Since the barndo has no other heat source

de0e7d8f-2245-4ee6-a5e9-c2aa9ac7c244.50b0a2f5505f1cc71486d25c6bf5eb73.thumb.webp.9a83f5cb301e89b829f8284fcc060795.webp

• Like 5
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I saw that video. He’s going to hurt himself SEVERELY [chopping wood]. 

Mama Jill will be SEVERELY hurt if Jonathan becomes unable to go to work. He's an important cog in her grifting wheel, poor guy. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Here is my question, why in the hell are you drinking slim if you are breastfeeding? Does Gideon need to slim down? Idiot. 

Her eyebrows are just a small bit better than Nurie's. 

I've seen them referred to as "whybrows."  I agree, why?  They're awful.

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
8 hours ago, crazy8s said:

His stance is all wrong!  He’s gonna hurt his back!  

• Like 11
1 hour ago, awaken said:

His stance is all wrong!  He’s gonna hurt his back!  

I predict a grift coming on.   He will have a severe back injury and be unable to work. 

I'm confused.  A stove that burns wood has to be vented.  It can't be moved from room to room.  What are they putting this fire wood in?

• Like 16
6 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I predict a grift coming on.   He will have a severe back injury and be unable to work. 

I watched the actual video, and he used that motion repeatedly. He won't make it through the winter. 

• Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Then how will Jon Jon keep making more blessings with a bad back?

Where there's a will, there's a way. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4

I posted earlier but it went off among the missing posts. Heidi's mom has a bunch of fb stories today which she claims will debunked the false info about Plexus. She starts with plexus is an MLM, but it is not a pyramid scheme. Then her explanation of pyramid scheme sounds like plexus to me. "People at the top make all the money and people at the bottom do all the work.

Someone with a higher tolerance for BS maybe wants to watch the others. Other topics "as part of plexus you are not required to buy anything" then "plexus just makes you go to the bathroom all the time"

• Mind Blown 6

Jill did her annual post for Olivia’s birthday, she’s now 12. Those who know, know. The post was all about Jill. I have to wonder, with Timothy (and Kaylee) having Facebook now, what they think of it.

• Like 15
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jill did her annual post for Olivia’s birthday, she’s now 12. Those who know, know. The post was all about Jill. I have to wonder, with Timothy (and Kaylee) having Facebook now, what they think of it.

Kaylee's life is in service of Jill, so I'm sure she's fine with it. Tim, on the other hand, may be having his eyes opened to the weirdness that is his Mahmo!

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
21 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

New addition to the usual Olivia birthday post was that the cake had a 7 and a 2 for the candles and it was David who said "is that a 1 or a 7?" Then Jill explains that "it's a 7, but they hope people will think it's a 1"

What a cheap ass, buy a new candle Jill. At least Olivia got a real, full size cake.

• Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
52 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Not only was it about Jill, it was about her miscarriages, and how  traumatic Olivia’s birth was for her.  How sad that her birthday  is a means to convey how much Jill sacrificed to deliver her. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 11

Are these John&Romans, which are SMILEY John&Romans, a NEW design for Dave? I thought he didn't want to do NEW stuff. It was a lot of work to get these  John&Romans ready. His unpaid child laborers must have put in SO much effort to make it happen. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
11 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Are these John&Romans, which are SMILEY John&Romans, a NEW design for Dave? I thought he didn't want to do NEW stuff. It was a lot of work to get these  John&Romans ready. His unpaid child laborers must have put in SO much effort to make it happen.

They have offered the John and Romans booklets for years. Possibly from the beginning of the printing ministry.  You have to contact them directly for those. No price is given on their family page.

https://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/johnromans/

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

Michelle used to do the same thing on the 19s' birthdays. I think a few of them even thanked her for risking her life to have them.

Shouldn't they all be thanking Jesus?

• Like 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

New addition to the usual Olivia birthday post was that the cake had a 7 and a 2 for the candles and it was David who said "is that a 1 or a 7?" Then Jill explains that "it's a 7, but they hope people will think it's a 1"

What a cheap ass, buy a new candle Jill. At least Olivia got a real, full size cake.

Who are “people?” Is she trying to dupe her own kids? 🤦‍♀️

• LOL 6