Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Discussion

Glory

So the big group sing with all the past characters isn't in the last episode? Or is it just being tacked on at the end of whatever the final episode is?

I think it was always planned to be the end of Dreams come true. 

• Love 1

Rachel’s having a party to celebrate her Tony win in New York. Expect to see Broadway and NYADA friends, McKinley friends, and Rachel’s team (make-up artist, hair stylist, manager, publicist), etc.

They’re also shooting a McKinley scene with the future glee club (the singing one from the 13th). It has 30 members.

https://twitter.com/fyeahgleeclub/status/569000263366914048

They never let her have NYADA friends.

So today I guess they did the flash forwards of Klaine I do hope there is at least one individual flash forward  for Kurt and Blaine separate from Klaine..

Still waiting for a spoiler for that Sam assistant-coach in New Jersey story that we were promised by one insistent poster here. Somehow I don't think it's coming lol. Not gonna lie, the schadenfreude from the Jesse/Rachel endgame spoilers feels delicious. 

Rachel’s having a party to celebrate her Tony win in New York. Expect to see Broadway and NYADA friends, McKinley friends, and Rachel’s team (make-up artist, hair stylist, manager, publicist), etc.

They’re also shooting a McKinley scene with the future glee club (the singing one from the 13th). It has 30 members.

https://twitter.com/fyeahgleeclub/status/569000263366914048

From the same tumblr source:

THE MEMBERS OF NEW DIRECTIONS TAKE THEIR FINAL BOWS ON THE ALL-NEW SPECIAL TWO-HOUR SERIES FINALE OF “GLEE” FRIDAY, MARCH 20 ON FOX

Geraldo Rivera and Andrew Rannells (“Girls”) Guest-Star

GLEE goes back in time to find out why the original members of New Directions initially signed up for glee club. Then, GLEE flashes forward to see how the character’s lives have progressed five years down the road in the all-new, special two-hour “2009 / Dreams Come True” Series Finale episode of GLEE airing Friday, March 20 (8:00-10:00 PM ET /PT) on FOX. (GLE-609/613) (TV-14; D, L) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jane Lynch as Sue; Matthew Morrison as Will; Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Lauren Potter as Becky; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Laura Dreyfuss as Madison McCarthy; Billy Lewis Jr. as Mason McCarthy; Samantha Ware as Jane Hayward; Marshall Williams as Spencer Porter; Noah Guthrie as Roderick and Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins

Guest Cast: Geraldo Rivera as himself; Jonathan Groff as Jesse St. James; Andrew Rannells as himself; Mark Salling as Puck Puckerman; Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany S. Pierce; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Alex Newell as Unique and Blake Jenner as Ryder

Edited by fakeempress
  • Love 1

till waiting for a spoiler for that Sam assistant-coach in New Jersey story that we were promised by one insistent poster here. Somehow I don't think it's coming lol. Not gonna lie, the schadenfreude from the Jesse/Rachel endgame spoilers feels delicious.

Don't you see?! That's just all part of the plan! It is so obvious that Samchel is end game. I'm pretty sure Jesse is just coming back to tell Rachel that Sam has always been her one true love, just like he has now realized Mercedes is his. All those times he called her lazy was just his way of saying "I love you Mercedes Jones!" Look all the signs are there. If people don't see it, it's just because they don't want to see it. (My New Years Resolution was to be less petty in 2015. Obviously I have failed miserably. )

Now my last wish, run Mercedes, run, !! Stay far away from "pair the spare" Sam boy...

Considering Samcedes was really the only couple I legitimately shipped on this show (besides Puckelberry-never forget) it pains me to have to agree, but yeah, Mercedes, run girl!!! I just can't with Mercedes getting her own leftovers. And i'm actually kind of sad I feel that way, but the show just ruined them for me. (Now I know how other shippers feel).

I actually think of all of Sam's relationships, the one he had with Mercedes was the best. It wasn't based on getting even with anyone, or trying to be popular or secrets. They seemed to truly enjoy each other. And they wrote him less stupid with her. And their being together could actually work with both of their career goals (unlike with Rachel). Rachel's dreams are pretty specific. Broadway. You pretty much have to be in NY for that. Sam has made it clear that NY is not for him. I give him credit, that he at least tried it, but he just didn't like it. He seems set on this coaching thing, which, ok, whatever. I'll pretend he got some kind of certification from somewhere that allows him to be around kids. Mercedes wanting to be a recording star, is something technically she could do from anywhere. Lima could be her base, and she could easily go on tour from there. Now days with technology you can record anywhere. And I guess based on these spoilers that maybe what we get, but it will feel icky to me. Guess there's no pleasing me!

• Love 5

Don't you see?! That's just all part of the plan! It is so obvious that Samchel is end game. I'm pretty sure Jesse is just coming back to tell Rachel that Sam has always been her one true love, just like he has now realized Mercedes is his. All those times he called her lazy was just his way of saying "I love you Mercedes Jones!" Look all the signs are there. If people don't see it, it's just because they don't want to see it. (My New Years Resolution was to be less petty in 2015. Obviously I have failed miserably. )

Also the plan said Jesse was the new VA coach, didn't it. 

I'm not sure if Samcedes are also endgame, there aren't spoilers yet. To me, tbh, it will feel like a regression for Mercedes. Sam seems better off with someone like Nurse Penny. Mercedes is fabulous and I can take just a nominal relationship of hers (that isn't shown) because there's no way Glee will spend time on her and a side character. But to hear that she's doing great in her career and is also happy in her personal life, would be nice. 

Edited by fakeempress

fakeempress and spiritof76

You guys are too funny!

Don't you see?! That's just all part of the plan! It is so obvious that Samchel is end game. I'm pretty sure Jesse is just coming back to tell Rachel that Sam has always been her one true love, just like he has now realized Mercedes is his. All those times he called her lazy was just his way of saying "I love you Mercedes Jones!" Look all the signs are there. If people don't see it, it's just because they don't want to see it. (My New Years Resolution was to be less petty in 2015. Obviously I have failed miserably. )

Considering Samcedes was really the only couple I legitimately shipped on this show (besides Puckelberry-never forget) it pains me to have to agree, but yeah, Mercedes, run girl!!! I just can't with Mercedes getting her own leftovers. And i'm actually kind of sad I feel that way, but the show just ruined them for me. (Now I know how other shippers feel).

I actually think of all of Sam's relationships, the one he had with Mercedes was the best. It wasn't based on getting even with anyone, or trying to be popular or secrets. They seemed to truly enjoy each other. And they wrote him less stupid with her. And their being together could actually work with both of their career goals (unlike with Rachel). Rachel's dreams are pretty specific. Broadway. You pretty much have to be in NY for that. Sam has made it clear that NY is not for him. I give him credit, that he at least tried it, but he just didn't like it. He seems set on this coaching thing, which, ok, whatever. I'll pretend he got some kind of certification from somewhere that allows him to be around kids. Mercedes wanting to be a recording star, is something technically she could do from anywhere. Lima could be her base, and she could easily go on tour from there. Now days with technology you can record anywhere. And I guess based on these spoilers that maybe what we get, but it will feel icky to me. Guess there's no pleasing me!

spiritof76 the bolded part of your post is part of the reason I have no problem cropping out the Mercedes passing Sam to Rachel and she's their biggest cheerleader bit. Yeah I'm as bad as the Glee writers LOL

If Sam and Mercedes are together at the end, I will roll with it. It gives me an excuse to rewatch their story (minus the Rachel mess) and Mercedes' performances.

Edited by GodsBeloved

Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Alex Newell as Unique and Blake Jenner as Ryder

The Original Newbies are reunited! I don't care how the finale goes, I know my dreams have come true. Not that I can pick Melissa is that big cast shot, and I assume that's Blake next to the guy I assume is Jacob.

GLEE: Guest star Fortune Feimster judges the competition at sectionals in the “We Built This Glee Club” episode of GLEE airing Friday, March 13 - Scene 22

tumblr_nk3wagHZ3t1r4ezfzo1_400.pngtumblr_nk3wagHZ3t1r4ezfzo2_400.png

Ok this is dumb but I admit I laughed.

The Original Newbies are reunited! I don't care how the finale goes, I know my dreams have come true. Not that I can pick Melissa is that big cast shot, and I assume that's Blake next to the guy I assume is Jacob.

She wasn't there just another FOX pr mistake.

Edited by tom87

Ok this is dumb but I admit I laughed.

This reminds me of Jane Lynch's character on Best In Show. 

This actress is a comedian who I didn't know before Chris' twitter made her known to me, she and Chris are very close.

Edited by fakeempress

This reminds me of Jane Lynch's character on Best In Show. 

This actress is a comedian who I didn't know before Chris' twitter made her known to me, she and Chris are very close.

She use to write for Chelsea Handler. 

She must not have told RIB she was Chris's friend.  (snark)

• Love 2

She wasn't there just another FOX pr mistake.

Is that definite? I know she's not in the picture and that someone said she was injured prepping for Supergirl but isn't it possible they've filmed something?

Crediting her suggests they've paid her!

Is that definite? I know she's not in the picture and that someone said she was injured prepping for Supergirl but isn't it possible they've filmed something?

Crediting her suggests they've paid her!

No its not confirmed but really all the physical evidence suggest she wasn't there.   This press releases is the only thing that contradict it and those Press Releases  are always wrong.   For example this was part of the Wedding's press released :  Guest Cast: Gina Gershon as Pam Anderson, Jennifer Coolidge as Whitney S. Pierce and Pierce Pierce. Not to mention  this new release has Amber and Kevin as guest and they are regulars. And has all the new kids are regulars and they are guest.

So at this point I think it is safer to assume she wasn't there so there are no expectations.  

Edited by tom87

Totally called that the frame around that last group number was going to be a party to celebrate Rachel. I think it will be out of context/a fantasy because I saw a picture where Myron, the child star, performs in it. Obviously it cant be reality because he would be 5 years older. My guess is the last scene before we go into that last number is between Rachel and Will.

Also NYADA friends suggests she indeed chooses school and of course she gets rewarded for it by winning a Tony 5 years later.

Regarding that potential originals song Darren and Anders were writing I think it will sung by the the future 30 person strong ND and is not the final number with everyone in red/white

Edited by camussie

If Rachel picks NYADA over an actual Broadway role, she's an idiot. I know the narrative says otherwise, but those don't come along every day. You take the role you can get. The whole point of going to NYADA type places is to be able to get such a role. Anybody serious would quit in a heartbeat to do the thing they're working their ass off and racking up student loans to do. Most experienced actors who did it will tell you college was something to make their parents happy. Get an agent and audition until you start booking things or decide couch surfing sucks as a lifestyle.

Actually the point of NYADA (as explained by Ms. TIbideaux in Bash) is to have a lasting career. Not just developing your skill, but how to navigate the professional theater world. We saw plenty of examples of Rachel clearly having no clue of how to behave. She fought against having an understudy. She talked back to the director and producer about how she felt the role should be played. She ditched her contract (which by any rights should make her completely unemployable at least in the short term but... Glee). Rachel might have the developed talent (as far as the show is concerned) but she needs time to mature so that she doesn't implode her career again.

• Love 3

If Rachel picks NYADA over an actual Broadway role, she's an idiot. I know the narrative says otherwise, but those don't come along every day. You take the role you can get. The whole point of going to NYADA type places is to be able to get such a role. Anybody serious would quit in a heartbeat to do the thing they're working their ass off and racking up student loans to do. Most experienced actors who did it will tell you college was something to make their parents happy. Get an agent and audition until you start booking things or decide couch surfing sucks as a lifestyle.

Have you met Rachel Berry? I'm pretty sure her morning routine after she returns to NYADA will be wake up, sing a scale, make some coffee, refuse a starring Broadway, TV or film role (sometimes all three!), then off to shower.

Actually the point of NYADA (as explained by Ms. TIbideaux in Bash) is to have a lasting career. Not just developing your skill, but how to navigate the professional theater world. We saw plenty of examples of Rachel clearly having no clue of how to behave. She fought against having an understudy. She talked back to the director and producer about how she felt the role should be played. She ditched her contract (which by any rights should make her completely unemployable at least in the short term but... Glee). Rachel might have the developed talent (as far as the show is concerned) but she needs time to mature so that she doesn't implode her career again.

Sure, but anybody in her position would have a whole team of people browbeating her into submission. They tell you the right things to do. She wouldn't just be dancing around an improbably large apartment with her favorite gay friends. There would be people smacking her around hard enough she noticed.

If Rachel picks NYADA over an actual Broadway role, she's an idiot. I know the narrative says otherwise, but those don't come along every day. You take the role you can get

She already did that and proved she didn't have the skill set to stick with that role let alone parlay it into a lasting career.  NYADA, as has been presented on Glee, is a place that shapes talent like Rachel's so they can build a lasting career out of it.  They will teach her the ins and outs of the professional theater world, teach her how to keep the material fresh to herself and the audience even as the role stretches into its 6,7,8, etc month, and teach her how manage her ambition so she can build on what roles she gets in order to forge a lasting career.

Sure, but anybody in her position would have a whole team of people browbeating her into submission.

Her producer laid the smackdown on her for skipping out of a show and lying about it and it didn't lead to her pausing even one second before she ditched he show after a month.

Edited by camussie
  • Love 2

Her producer laid the smackdown on her for skipping out of a show and lying about it and it didn't lead to her even pausing before she ditched he show after a month.

Only on Glee. She'd have a contract she'd be unable to break. If she even tried to run off to tv before finishing that out, they'd sue her for everything she was worth and keep her from being able to work anywhere else. Nothing here is even a bit plausible. Nobody goes to acting school over taking a paying gig. That Rachel is an immature brat is beside the point. They're trying to tell us she did things that are completely impossible. I call bullshit even more than usual.

Edited by ComfySweater

I think Rachel being an immature brat is exactly the point because this time it blew up her career.  When this season started she was at a professional low.  That means her deciding she needs the seasoning NYADA can offer versus going for a Broadway role that may not last because she doesn't have the capability set to make it last is the one positive thing to come out of what is essentially a wish fulfillment fanfic.  

Nobody goes to acting school over taking a paying gig. 

Nobody?  Emma Watson went to Brown, having to turn down some roles to do so.  Same with Natalie Portman and Harvard and Brooke Shields and Princeton,  

Do we think this was before they got into wardrobe?

I think Lea has been to wardrobe and Rachel is wearing a black dress for her party that celebrates her Tony win.  The pictures from Thursday showed Lea wearing both a black dress and a white dress.  I am guessing that the McKinley people at the party are the original 5, Will and possibly Emma, Blaine and Sam.  As I said above I would bet,  before we go to the group number, (which I would bet is out of context/a fantasy) is most likely a Will/Rachel scene, maybe mentioning Finn.  Rachel may start out the number in her black dress (a spectator to her fantasy?) and then she joins becomes part of the fantasy so she ends up in a white dress.  

As for the party itself, since Rachel doesn't mention Sam in her Tony win, I think there will be one Sam/Rachel scene where Rachel thanks him for giving her what she needed to move forward.  

Edited by camussie
  • Love 2

Nobody?  Emma Watson went to Brown, having to turn down some roles to do so.  Same with Natalie Portman and Harvard and Brooke Shields and Princeton,  

So'd Jodie Foster.  They went to school because they wanted to go to college and study non-acting things because they wanted to do it. It's a nice experience. It's not what you do to become an actor versus taking acting work.

It is what you do if you want to build your skill set and hone your craft.  Rachel having the raw talent not in question.  Her being able to parlay that raw talent into a lasting career is.  She already jumped at a role without the background she obviously needed and it blew up in her face.  Her acknowledging that and choosing to go back to school is growth and shows she is taking a longer view of her career than she did at first.  It is the only bright spot in an otherwise dismal story.

The other way to think about this is she probably only has one more shot at a lasting Broadway career.  If she screws it up this time she could be living out her days in Branson.  She wants to make sure it lasts and to do that she is choosing the staying power a NYADA background can offer her over a the short term win of another Broadway role.  Obviously if she can get a Broadway role offered to her just 6 months after her trashing her career her talent seems to reign supreme among directors and producers.  Her taking the time to build some professional underpinnings to that talent is not going to keep her off the stage.  

Edited by camussie
  • Love 2
I think there will be one Sam/Rachel scene where Rachel thanks him for giving her what she needed to move forward.

IOW she'll probably communicate "OK, I needed to  fuck a body, any body,  to get me out of my doldrums and you served that  purpose, now get the hell out of my life and career, prop boy" or something to that effect.

Edited by caracas1914

I get the narrative they're trying to sell here, but nobody hones their craft over taking a paying role. Lea Michele herself tossed over Tisch to do Spring Awakening. It's what sane people do. Legit work is so hard to come by for even extremely talented actors that you don't toss over real work to go to acting school. It's not what actual working actors do. Some do go to college because they want to go to college, but they don't think that is the better career longevity choice. It's a huge risk to wander off for four years of navel gazing and beer pong. If you can book work, the best bet is to book that work before they decide to go with the dozen other just as talented people in line behind you.

• Love 2

So'd Jodie Foster.  They went to school because they wanted to go to college and study non-acting things because they wanted to do it. It's a nice experience. It's not what you do to become an actor versus taking acting work.

James Franco also, however they're all different. They had already all made it, were famous, very rich. They had the liberty to say no to and just take time to go to school.

Struggling actors who haven't made it big, won't say no to paying jobs.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
It's a huge risk to wander off for four years of navel gazing and beer pong. If you can book work, the best bet is to book that work before they decide to go with the dozen other just as talented people in line behind you.

NYADA has never been portrayed as wandering off the Broadway reservation.  If anything it has been portrayed as being very entrenched in the Broadway community.  A place where directors and producers routinely scout for talent.  A place where students can build up a professional network,  

Yup, even the colleges are used to the students leaving if they get an actual paying BW Gig, happend to Matt Morrison, etc.

The difference I see here is that Matt Morrison didn't already have a shot at Broadway and blow it because he didn't have the needed seasoning.  As unrealistic it is that is Rachel's story in Glee canon.  She was given the golden ticket and tore it up and took a dump on it for good measure all because she had neither the maturity nor the training needed to be on Broadway for the long haul.  In the Glee universe that is what NYADA can offer her so her choosing NYADA is her choosing a long career over a one time gig.  

Edited by camussie
  • Love 1

James Franco also, 

Don't get me started on him. The rest named actually did their work and people respected them for it. He was technically enrolled and did jack shit. He nearly got a tenured professor fired who didn't want to give him top grades for merely enrolling. He's a terrible example.

• Love 2
NYADA has never been portrayed as wandering off the Broadway reservation.  If anything it has been portrayed as being very entrenched in the Broadway community.  A place where directors and producers routinely scout for talent.  A place where students can build up a professional network,

True, it is in the same universe where there are absolutely ZERO talented women to  be understudies in a major  BW show other than you ex high school mate who has ZERO training and education other than HS glee without a NYADA education.

• Love 2

True, it is in the same universe where there are absolutely ZERO talented women to  be understudies in a major  BW show other than you ex high school mate who has ZERO training and education other than HS glee without a NYADA education.

One of the rare things Smash got right was that they would have hired a few of the auditioners to the ensemble and they'd have been right there as understudies from the start. Producers who put money up to make these things aren't stupid. They have backup plans for backup plans. Also contracts you can't weasel out of, but whatever, Glee.

• Love 2

From Becca's Twitter she is filming today too.  Seems likely they are filming the Tony celebration party and other pick-up scenes representing the future of the original 5, Will, Sam & Blaine.  Wonder if that means Artie/Kitty end up together (I hope not) or if she is just there because she is a friend of Rachel's.  

Edited by camussie

Hmm.  I wonder if Will, Blaine, and Kurt are at the Tony's after all and we see them right before she wins.  Or maybe they are dressed up for Rachel's party.  

Becca is also filming today and I am going to assume Chord and Jonathon are as well.  

I get the narrative they're trying to sell here, but nobody hones their craft over taking a paying role. Lea Michele herself tossed over Tisch to do Spring Awakening. It's what sane people do. Legit work is so hard to come by for even extremely talented actors that you don't toss over real work to go to acting school. It's not what actual working actors do. Some do go to college because they want to go to college, but they don't think that is the better career longevity choice. It's a huge risk to wander off for four years of navel gazing and beer pong. If you can book work, the best bet is to book that work before they decide to go with the dozen other just as talented people in line behind you.

Rachel is not Lea Michele. Rachel didn't spend most of her childhood and teenage years acting in professional productions so that she understood very early on just what being a professional actor is and what would be expected of her. Regardless of Rachel's talent and years of lessons, she'd never performed in anything outside of a school production prior to getting the role in Funny Girl. You can't compare the experiences of the two.

Rachel is a painfully immature young woman who spent most of her time at NYADA and the Funny Girl storyline acting as if her teachers, classmates, castmates, director and producer where there to cater to her whims. No one could tell her anything that she didn't want to hear. No one could contradict her. She showed very clearly that for all her raw talent that she would never survive for long in the business because she doesn't have the emotional and mental maturity to conduct herself professionally and to keep her ego in check enough to do her job. Whether or not she gets offered another role at this stage (which is totally unrealistic given how she already walked out of one contract) doesn't change the fact that she needs a few years to grow up so that when opportunities come that she's actually equipped to handle all the responsibilities and pressures that come with being a professional. Unfortunately Rachel has proven time and time again that she didn't have the maturity to deal with being in the business at this point. She very much needs those couple of years to grow up, learn to accept criticism and correction and learn that the universe doesn't revolve around her regardless if she's in the lead role or not.

• Love 7

No.  Filming from Thursday has Jesse St. James there so he is probably her plus 1.  I assume if Kurt, Will, and Blaine are there they are just there supporting her.  It could also be that the they are dressed up for that party celebrating the Tony.  Either way Sam isn't in this particular group.  I wonder if he is absent because that team he is coaching in NJ (thanks to Beiste) has a game or something.

All kidding aside, Sam will most likely be at the party celebrating the Tony.  That leads me to believe that Matt, Darren, Chris, and Lea  are dressed for  a Tony scene in this particular picture.  Rachel's dress looks like it is full length, her hair is styled in a chignon, and she is wearing some big diamond earrings. I think all of that up adds up to an awards ceremony red carpet look.

Edited by camussie

THere is a big difference between wanting to go to college, and going to a performing arts school with the purpose of becoming a working actor or performer. The whole storyline on glee is insanity. All the college and career stuff is on the show.

Let's be real to, most 19 year-olds are immature. Rachel doesn't need NYADA to teach her maturity, she needed some life experience (or another character retcon). Unless she's turning down some terrible gig, No aspiring actor or performer rationally turns down a good paying role to go into thousands of dollars of debt to go to performing arts college. That's why you see most of them drop out in real life after they get presented the opportunity. They may complete a degree at a later time for personal reasons, but they aren't professional. Even on this cast, Jacob, Chris in addition to Lea and Matt all passed on college when the right opportunity came. You didn't get much more green than Chris was either.

• Love 2

No.  Filming from Thursday has Jesse St. James there so he is probably her plus 1.  I assume if Kurt, Will, and Blaine are there they are just there supporting her.  It could also be that the they are dressed up for that party celebrating the Tony.  Either way Sam isn't in this particular group.  I wonder if he is absent because that team he is coaching in NJ (thanks to Beiste) has a game or something.

All kidding aside, Sam will most likely be at the party celebrating the Tony.  That leads me to believe that Matt, Darren, Chris, and Lea  are dressed for  a Tony scene in this particular picture.  Rachel's dress looks like it is full length, her hair is styled in a chignon, and she is wearing some big diamond earrings. I think all of that up adds up to an awards ceremony red carpet look.

Will is red carpet ready and the other two are much more casual.   Seems like something is up there plus the picture of just Matt and Lea yesterday.

In the Glee universe it is not insanity.  In the Glee universe Rachel needs to learn what NYADA has to offer or her second run at Broadway will be as short lived as her first.  That is what we have seen. As someone who doesn't care all that much how realistic a show is as long as there is internal logic to the stories, I like that Rachel choosing NYADA is consistent with they story they have told so far - that Rachel needs some seasoning before she has the professional underpinning to build a career out of Broadway.  It is more than Glee usually does,

Edited by camussie
  • Love 1

People understand the narrative the show is selling. Doesn't make it any less stupid.

It's no different than people finding the whole Sam Rachel Mercedes stuff insane nonsensical as well. The show was telling us that story was all logical and neat. Still made it dumb.

Edited by dizzyizzy01