Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Discussion

Glory

It's sort of a catch 22 wih spoilers at this point, how much do you actually reveal when for hardcore fans the spoilers that you give them is all they will have for 4-5 months?

The GA isn't going to know spoilers for the most part nor care to look them up, but revealing too much could damage the appeal of the last run to the hard core fans who have been the most loyal.

Is there any word at all about when episodes may start airing? Fox has already canceled a few shows so the openings are starting to appear on the schedule. My guess is that right after sweeps we'll get a reshuffle, where some shows that have a chance at survival will be moved into more desirable slots and Glee will be given one of the death slots (like Friday evenings).

I don't think that the network is going to invest much (or at all) in promoting the final season. Not when it's obvious to everyone and their grandmother that Glee rightly should have been canceled and that this half-season is basically to keep Ryan Murphy from being embarrassed. So short of getting the network to pony up a few bucks and actually advertise (which I don't see happening) using social media is the only promotion Glee is likely to get and the spoilers are a part of that. They've got to strike the balance of releasing enough to keep the most dedicated fans invested while at the same time not revealing everything about their major storylines.

As far as I'm concerned, there are only two storylines of any real importance. Whether or not Kurt and Blaine will get back together and how Rachel is going to pick herself up after self-destructing her career. Anything else is superfluous. And it's unfortunate that the last real spoilers we got for one of these storylines involved Blaine now questioning whether he and Kurt should get back together and the two of them being locked in an elevator. If the writers were smart, they'd leave any real movement towards reconciliation (or ending things once and for all) up until the last two or three episodes so there won't be this giant lag time between the spoilers getting released and any episodes airing. Doing it early just begs for the audience to figure out what direction the wind is blowing it long before they'll ever see the actual episodes.

The GA isn't going to know spoilers for the most part nor care to look them up, but revealing too much could damage the appeal of the last run to the hard core fans who have been the most loyal.

That ship's already sailed with what's already been spoiled. 

• Love 1

Is there any word at all about when episodes may start airing? Fox has already canceled a few shows so the openings are starting to appear on the schedule. My guess is that right after sweeps we'll get a reshuffle, where some shows that have a chance at survival will be moved into more desirable slots and Glee will be given one of the death slots (like Friday evenings).

In late November early December they have announced their winter/spring line ups in the past.

I don't think that the network is going to invest much (or at all) in promoting the final season. Not when it's obvious to everyone and their grandmother that Glee rightly should have been canceled and that this half-season is basically to keep Ryan Murphy from being embarrassed. So short of getting the network to pony up a few bucks and actually advertise (which I don't see happening) using social media is the only promotion Glee is likely to get and the spoilers are a part of that. They've got to strike the balance of releasing enough to keep the most dedicated fans invested while at the same time not revealing everything about their major storylines.

As far as I'm concerned, there are only two storylines of any real importance. Whether or not Kurt and Blaine will get back together and how Rachel is going to pick herself up after self-destructing her career. Anything else is superfluous. And it's unfortunate that the last real spoilers we got for one of these storylines involved Blaine now questioning whether he and Kurt should get back together and the two of them being locked in an elevator. If the writers were smart, they'd leave any real movement towards reconciliation (or ending things once and for all) up until the last two or three episodes so there won't be this giant lag time between the spoilers getting released and any episodes airing. Doing it early just begs for the audience to figure out what direction the wind is blowing it long before they'll ever see the actual episodes.

Just keeping Ryan from being embarrassed wouldn't be a priority without the development deal Fox has with him and Brad. So I'd say going ahead with S6 is more like "keep Ryan in the fold" type of deal for Fox.

As for Kurt and Blaine, is there anyone who really thinks they're not getting back together by the end of the series?

I can't keep silent on this anymore: In my opinion this whole train wreck could've been avoided back in season 3 if they had just made Blaine a senior and graduated him with Kurt and they just did the damn spinoff series they were originally planning.

• Love 1

Well the spin-off thing got nixed by FOX, not RIB and honestly that was probably smart on their parts because it would have just been another show they would ruin with their shitty writing. That being said, what should have happened is when the plans for the spinoff got nixed by FOX, Ryan should have nixed the whole graduation plot and kept everyone at McKinley. Or at the least, S3 and S4 should have been the extended school year where Rachel and company were getting ready for graduation while characters like Kitty and Marley were slowly introduced.  

That way viewers would have had a chance to get used to them with the older characters still around and intertwined in the storylines. But no, Ryan Murphy and his hubris got stuck on his whole "the choir room is the true star" and he would show everyone how they could have just as much success with a different group of characters there. Yeah not so much. As for Blaine and his age and general characterization, honestly at this point it would take hours to say all the ways the writers fucked that up and went wrong. The de-aging the first time was an issue in my opinion and then the second time was just absolutely ridiculous. And it really was the beginning of the end.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2

They should have looked at ER to see how to run a show that lives for 15 seasons while keeping a single setting as its star and compleatly changing its core cast. What they did right was maintaining stong writing and gradually rotating characters. New Directions is composed of 12 kids. It should have been a straight forward process to introduce 1-2 freshmen each season while graduating off a similar number of seniors. Instead they just suddenly graduated most the biggest stars at once.

• Love 2

Yet even ER didn't get rid if of their core cast for the first 5 or 6 years, or ever, really. Clooney left when his contract was up and some of the other leads stuck around for 6 + years.

There is really no comparison with what Glee attempted.

• Love 1

I can't compare to ER since I never watched the show, but with Glee the only thing that held the increasingly flimsy plots together were the chemistry of the cast IMO. And Murphy was smart to try and bring in new characters one or two at a time (Sugar and Joe and the kid that won the first Glee project). But like George Lucas and Star Wars, he has no one that is willing or able to stand and say WTF NO to him. Hence, Glee post season 3 becomes the prequel series and Marley as Murphy's Jar Jar Binks, minus the character depth. Or many more appropriate, Anakin Skywalker, given the emo shit. #DarthMarly

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1

With any true ensemble program, you can write out and bring in new characters so long as there are enough familiar faces to make the transition plausible to the audience. You don't remove 3/4ths of the original cast in one mass cull and expect secondary characters (who haven't yet proven themselves capable of carrying the show) and a group of new characters to be able to fill the void. If Ryan Murphy was serious about wanting the choir room to be the "main character" then he should not have reduced Will's character down to afterthought. What Glee did was pretty unprecedented in both eliminating so many original characters and then compounded the problem by reducing the roles of nearly all the remaining originals (Will, Rachel, Kurt and Finn). There was nothing left to anchor the show, Blaine and Sam proved ineffective as leads and the noobs mostly failed to make any impact. Compound that with shoddy writing, sensationalist plotlines (Shooting Star, catfishing) that went nowhere and nearly no time for the NY storyline to establish itself and it's no wonder that the ratings suffered so badly as a result (and never recovered).

• Love 3
If Ryan Murphy was serious about wanting the choir room to be the "main character" then he should not have reduced Will's character down to afterthought.

To me this will always be the most salient point.  If RM always thought the choir room was the heart of the show then Will's role should have never been reduced in seasons 2 and following.  He and Emma should have anchored the show much like Coach and Tami Taylor anchored FNL.  The problem is Fox, RM, and the rest of the team got caught up in the hype of the tours so they decided to feature the "kids" even more.  This was a valid choice but they needed to realize with that choice they were also deciding how Glee should move forward once the "kids" graduated - following them through their post high school lives instead of staying in the choir room with Will leading a new group of kids.

Simply put none of TPTB thought through their choices about the direction of the show and instead went with what was getting buzz at the moment.  Again I get why but they also should have then realized those choices changed how the show would move forward.  

Edited by camussie
  • Love 1
The problem is Fox, RM, and the rest of the team got caught up in the hype of the tours so they decided to feature the "kids" even more.  This was a valid choice but they needed to realize with that choice they were also deciding how Glee should move forward once the "kids" graduated - following them through their post high school lives.

So the "kids" were the stars.  OK.

If that was the case it was insane  to graduate them after only 3 years, who  the fuck is that stupid?   Now they're stuck with graduates in the 6th year on the show running around McKinley High like the ultimate Lima losers...

Edited by caracas1914
  • Love 1

If that was the case it was insane  to graduate them after only 3 years, who  the fuck is that stupid?   Now they're stuck with graduates in the 6th year on the show running around McKinley High like the ultimate Lima losers...

And this is precisely why Glee is such a mess right now. It's unconscionable that they were able to finally get the clean break from McKinley and to follow the most viable characters as they start building their adult lives and careers and then totally fucked it up. They put Rachel's career into warp speed so that there was no build up or sense of real accomplishment when she achieved her life-long goal, and then had her throw it all away just so they could knock her back to square one and ship her ass back to Lima. Kurt and Blaine were starting to deal with some real adult complications with their relationship and their future careers (and wonder of wonders, having both of them struggling in different ways) and any chance for growth or either of them just got trashed. Sam's storyline was so idiotic that his deciding to give up modeling just as he was starting to get success and move back to Lima got nothing more than a shrug from me. Mercedes was given just enough success that they should ship her off screen and bring her back for those Very Special Guest Star Episodes.

I don't care about Blaine's and Sam's stories, but it is unconscionable that the two characters who staked all of their dreams on leaving Lima for New York are ending up back in Lima for nothing more than satisfying Ryan Murphy's sense of hubris really brings out the rage in me. It's an insult to Rachel and Kurt that their effort brought them to this point,

Edited by Hana Chan
  • Love 3

I'll always think that sidelining Will was a bad choice. I wish the writers had worked harder at intertwining his character with the kids' stories. IMO, the potential was there to make him an interesting character, but the writers really dropped the ball.

I'll always think that sidelining Will was a bad choice. I wish the writers had worked harder at intertwining his character with the kids' stories. IMO, the potential was there to make him an interesting character, but the writers really dropped the ball.

Unlike Sue, it would have been easier to move the Will character, he could have been a NYADA instructor In NY for goodness sake.

Given that Matthew Morrison is the only true triple threat in the cast I agree that sidelining Will, no matter how they decided to take the show into the future, was a bad idea.  That said it is just abject incompetence that they sidelined him if they considered the choir room the heart of the show and therefore the options considered for after graduation were either a spin-off or a split narrative i.e. it seems there was never any discussion of transitioning the whole show to NYC.  

I mean let's say the spin-off would have gone forward.  Finn was planned to be a part of that.  Just how did they think Will, whose character had been degraded so much, was going to anchor original recipe Glee?  This takes me back to why I scoff and get so annoyed that RM scapegoats Cory's passing for Glee's downward spiral.  That downward spiral started way back in season 2 but they still could have recovered had they not tried a split narrative.  Then the final nail was extending the school year.  

Edited by camussie
That said it is just abject incompetence that they sidelined him if they considered the choir room the heart of the show and therefore the options considered for after graduation were either a spin-off or a split narrative i.e. it seems there was never any discussion of transitioning the whole show to NYC.

So when because of their own ineptitude IMO FOX forced them to get rid of the Noobs, and there was no time left (even for these writers) to ship the Originals all  back to LIma for the rest of Season 5, they simply slashed and burned their way through a 7 episode New York Arc that encompassed over a year of events.    Only these fucked up Glee showrunners/writers could have made  35 episodes occur over just  9 months just  to then have 7 episodes rushed to transpire over 12-18 months.  LOL. 

Edited by caracas1914
  • Love 1

I never got why they pulled Will and Emma out of these kids lives.      Finn was looking for a male in his life as Rachel was a female presence and then did a little but then totally dropped that.  Or in Emma cause made her totally worthless to help Rachel. 

I say glee started its trouble way back in the pilot  making them sophomores. The original 5 should have been freshman which would add to them being losers.   The popular kids could have been different grade levels.

It think also the glee club world they set up was flawed.  I know they rushed the competition cycle for the first 13 but they should have revamped it to included them doing regional competitions and even super market opening and corny stuff.   The idea glee club is over for the year cause they lose one competition was silly.

Edited by tom87

Too late now but they should have crashed and burned them in Season 2 with hilarious results, and have them scrape their way back to , say, a National win in season 4 or even 5, "reality" be damned.  

Instead they got wedded to the Sectionals/Regionals/ Nationals format that even Ryan admitted he was bored of by Season 2.

Instead Ryan got pissed off  because the actors refused to insanely agree to a 3rd summer music tour (thus no time off)  and started looking for their star replacements.

Edited by caracas1914

I never got why they pulled Will and Emma out of these kids lives. Finn was looking for a male in his life as Rachel was a female presence and then did a little but then totally

dropped that. Or in Emma cause made her

totally worthless to help Rachel.

I say glee started its trouble way back in the pilot making them sophomores. The original 5 should have been freshman which would add to them being losers. The popular kids could have

been different grade levels.

It think also the glee club world they set up was flawed. I know they rushed the competition cycle for the first 13 but they should have

revamped it to included them doing regional

competitions and even super market opening

and corny stuff. The idea glee club is over for

the year cause they lose one competition was

silly.

I think the Will/Finn relationship was developed relatively well. To me the problem was the lack of development for Will's relationships with all the other kids. There was a bit of telling but very little showing.

Emma wasn't close with any of the kids, which was unfortunate.

I think the Will/Finn relationship was developed relatively well. To me the problem was the lack of development for Will's relationships with all the other kids. There was a bit of telling but very little showing.

Emma wasn't close with any of the kids, which was unfortunate.

The first season I think they did well with Finn and Will but it was really pushed to the side for the most part until they needed it for some random plot point like in season 4.    They pretended Will had a relationship with Quinn one episode .  I think a link with Puck would have been nice.

It was very telling in season 4 when Will left and the new kids were like whatever we do not know him anyway.

It was very telling in season 4 when Will left and the new kids were like whatever we do not know him anyway.

And this last year should be the same thing with the New New Directions guided by Rachel and Kurt , up to the first 5/6 episodes apparently Will has little contact with any of them.

Will got his send off in "100" if anything these fucked up writers have made him even more irrelevant to the main action in S6 by shipping him off to VA.

Edited by caracas1914
  • Love 1

The first season I think they did well with Finn and Will but it was really pushed to the side for the most part until they needed it for some random plot point like in season 4. They

pretended Will had a relationship with Quinn one

episode . I think a link with Puck would have

been nice.

There was good Will/Finn stuff in season 3 too. It was really only ignored in season 2.

As for Quinn, the two of them did develop a bit of a connection in season 1, but that got dropped later on too.

Even though it was random, I was glad that Will/Rachel started interacting again last year.

I think it's hilarious during Don't Stop Believin' in season 5 that the lift Will on the shoulders of Jake and Ryder. Two characters I don't ever remember Will having a direct conversation with, never mind an actual storyline. 

• Love 1

I think it's hilarious during Don't Stop Believin' in season 5 that the lift Will on the shoulders of Jake and Ryder. Two characters I don't ever remember Will having a direct conversation with,

never mind an actual storyline.

He actually did have a bit of a connection with Jake in the first part of season 4. He encouraged him to drop the " bad boy" attitude and brought Puck in to help him. He also mentioned how good his audition for ND wax.

So the "kids" were the stars.  OK.

If TIIC needed to extend any one school year, season three should've been where they done so. All the proven talent was still there, it would've been a good place to break out the Regionals/Sectionals/Nationals formula that his RM claimed to be bored with, and it would've been enough time to either set up the kids as the leads of season five or set Will up as the anchor as he continues teacher a new set of kids that have been introduced over the course of two seasons.

• Love 1

There is a rumor on Tumblr that Brittany/Santana are getting an onscreen wedding (the source is someone who was fairly accurate about Brittany/Santana information at the end of last season, at least before the Naya stuff happened).  Honestly, a wedding might be a positive way to end the show - an easy, believable way to get everyone back in town -- so of course, that won't be how it happens.  Instead, just as the Brittana engagement serves as a Kurt moment, maybe the Brittana wedding is about Klaine - that is, it comes early enough in the season to serve as their moment to reunite. 

That being said, I also noticed the absence of the extensive spoilers we have seen for the first few episodes.  A couple of thoughts.  1:  it's because they realized that if everyone knows EVERYTHING about the show, why would they bother to watch?  *or* 2: It's because any future spoilers start giving away major plot twists (ie, when/how Klaine reunite, the future of Sam/Rachel, etc.) 

It's hilarious that the spoilers have dried up because the damage has already been done, at least for me it has. Might as well spoil the entire thing. I don't care what else comes out, I'm not watching one single episode of that final season. I might download the final episode after it airs but I refuse to watch Glee live ever again. Is it delusional for me to hope that maybe the FOX execs demanded they go back to the drawing board after seeing the mess they were planning? I mean where were they exactly up to in filming - Episode 3? 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2

Spoilers:  Does it even matter if  they dump Glee on Friday Nights? 

The ratings are going to be bad no matter what, so who cares if the die hard fans have spoilers of the episodes  ahead of time.  It's not as if the Glee fans can impact the ratings where the GA doesn't give a rat's ass one way or the other about spoilers.  Glee is so  off the media buzz that spoilers might be the only thing that would keep the fans connected to the show at this point.

Edited by caracas1914
  • Love 1

God I hope they don't waste the finale on a wedding.   If anyone gets married at least put it in the 3rd or 2nd to last show.  Some of them need to get back to NY way more important than weddings for 20 years olds.

I think they just slowed down the spoilers of now.   Come  late November/December around the time they announce when glee will air they will pop up again.

I mean where were they exactly up to in filming - Episode 3? 

I think that the network is well aware that the ratings will be nothing short of an embarrassment. It's hardly a secret that FOX has canceled show with better ratings than the final season of Glee pulled in and if it weren't for the 2 season renewal that the former Programing Director agreed to, we wouldn't be here discussing this. With ratings that would probably get a show axed from the CW lineup, I don't think anyone at FOX is worried about Glee losing audience share. Given that we still don't have even a general idea of when these episodes might start airing (from the network), the odds are that it will be tossed into an empty slot with little notice and no advertising because FOX just won't give a shit.

As far as the spoilers go, at this point trying to keep anything under wraps in pointless. The general audience has given up on the show and the odds are that the die-hard fans comprise the majority of what little audience that still might tune in. They might be inclined to create a tiny bit of buzz (positive or negative) that could save all involved from complete and total embarrassment, but at this stage nothing will help (or really hurt) the show's prospects (which are non-existent). For the cast and crew, it's a paycheck until they can move on to possibly better things and nothing more. There is more chance of the Walking Dead zombies doing a tap dance routine in Times Square than there is of Glee getting any kind of positive critical note at this stage.

The general audience has given up on the show and the odds are that the die-hard fans comprise the majority of what little audience that still might tune in.

Glee got a .6 ratings for it's season finale last year.  Off the air until Jan/Feb or March with little fanfare it will be a minor triumph to match that dismal  rating.   They might as well give out all spoilers to try to get some buzz.

At this point for Glee, I think the Brittana fans will tune in for episodes 2 and 3 since both Santana and Brittany are in them same for those interested in Quinn and Puck. Those who are interested in Mercedes and Tina will probably watch episode 2 and those who are Artie fans might watch episodes 2 and 3 as well. I don't think many fans of Sam and Mercedes or Rachel and Finn will be tuning in to for episode 4 to see a hypnotized Sam pursue Rachel. I think the best thing coming out of that episode for some fans is that Sam is still in love with Mercedes and possibly Rachel discovering that she is ready to move on (hopefully with someone who has not dated her friends). So between episodes 1-4 Glee has already alienated those fans who don't have too much of an interest in anything other than their own favorite characters. It's pretty shameful what the writers have come up with thus far. At this point the only characters with a solid future based on happiness right now seems to be Quinn and Puck and Santana and Brittany (I'm sure that happiness is being shown early so they won't have to include them in too many other episodes after this) the fate of Kurt and Blaine is still to be determined. The thrill is gone, the laughter left long before that, the writing continues to be horrible and I think even the joy of doing the show has left the majority of the remaining cast and it has become as someone stated above just a paycheck until they can find their next gig.

Such a shame the show HAD potential and it was thrown all away with stupidity and arrogance right around the beginning of Season 4 and it just keeps getting worse!

God I hope they don't waste the finale on a wedding.

Just curious - why would you consider a wedding a waste in the finale?  (Regardless of who gets married) I was thinking of it simply being a happy occasion, and a reasonable excuse to have all the originals in town so everyone is gathered.  I don't think we're going to see anyone actually relocated - I can't believe they'd spend the money for location shoots! - so the best case is people explaining where they are/where they're going.  Which people do at a wedding anyway?

I've actually been wondering what exactly the finale will look like.  Ryan claims it was going to be Rachel returning to Finn, and Ryan also claims the choir room is the star.  What if the ending is Rachel looking into the choir room (maybe Sam is leading the club?  Schue has returned?) full of the next generation of glee Kids and departing to her better things this time - so the arts get their moment.  Plus the obligatory flashback of Finn in charge of the club to close the circle. 

Edited by tab19

We know from recent tweets about Becca, Matt and Lea recording,   Alex Anders is saying  Chris and Darren recorded last week too and today Naya and Kevin.

Guess that is about as good as it gets for spoilers.  Now if this if for episode 6 or 7  no idea.

Edited by tom87

http://www.eonline.com/news/592058/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-sons-of-anarchy-true-detective-the-originals-mindy-project-and-more?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

Theresa Lee: I'm still not over what Glee is doign with Kurt and Blaine and Karofsky in the final season. Please tell me Kurt and Blaine will end up together!
I can tell you one man who thinks exactly the same way you do: Sam! Yep, Sam is going to take it upon himself to get the holy union that is Klaine back together. He's also going to recruit a gay football player to join the team. (Sam has a new job at McKinley, BTW. Assistant football coach.)

It's Kristin so it's possible that she mangled things up and is completely off the mark regarding the Klaine thing. 

Kristen has been useless for years and usually just regurgitates spoilers that's already been floating around online for weeks. That said, I honestly have zero energy left to expend on the fuckery that is the Blaine and Karofsky mess but yes, that was one of the things I wondered about from the beginning. That is, what his super BFF Sam thinks of his conscious coupling with Karofsky seeing as Sam was the recipient of a black eye from Karofsky when he intervened when Artie and Mike confronted Karofsky about bullying Kurt. And once again, this is why it's best to just not think about any of this because when you do, all it does is again boggle the mind that a group of writers sat and said "our show is in the toilet, no one is barely watching but this, this will get the last vestige of loyal viewers holding on, excited for the show's return."

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4

On the outside chance Kristin does have a legitimate spoiler, it would make sense to these fucked up writers to make Sam the great Gay Savior, recruiting the gay football player with his straight leadership awesomeness and being the matchmaker to the gay Couple.  Next they'll have him out someone and intervene in their behalf.

Figuratively speaking (naturally), you wonder how much stroking Chord Overstreet does do be a  lead character on this show.  It must be written into his contract that every female character has to make out with him onscreen. 

On the outside chance Kristin does have a legitimate spoiler, it would make sense to these fucked up writers to make Sam the great Gay Savior, recruiting the gay football player with his straight leadership awesomeness and being the matchmaker to the gay Couple.  Next they'll have him out someone and intervene in their behalf.

Figuratively speaking (naturally), you wonder how much stroking Chord Overstreet does do be a  lead character on this show.  It must be written into his contract that every female character has to make out with him onscreen.

I think it's more that Kristin mixed up the names Sam and Sue, but it wouldn't be too surprising if Sam is also involved in getting Kurt and Blaine back together. Sam is still Blaine's best friend as far as we know, and Rachel (Kurt's best friend) will have an opportunity to talk to both Kurt and Blaine about their relationship. Historically, there have been plenty of people in-universe who want Kurt and Blaine together, sometimes to the point of meddling, but I don't know if all these people will feel this way in season 6.

Thinking about these spoilers makes me sad. All of the characters are trapped by ridiculous plot devices when they should be free to pursue their dreams, whether professional or personal. Instead, everything feels so contrived and unbelievable, and it overwhelms anything that could possibly be fun or entertaining.

• Love 1

From the looks of things all these characters are trapped in Lima and McKinley High until the end of the series, with probably a 30 second flash forward to their lives post fixating on the choir room.

After 6 years with some of these characters one would think the writers would have some investment in their personal arcs/growths but apparently not. They just serve as props to the choir room lesson of the week.

• Love 1

Another casting call.

Fox’s “Glee,” a scripted primetime TV show, is seeking members of the trans community to create an all-transgender choir as part of the show. We are looking for transgender men and women of all ages. Singing experience is not required - you will be lip syncing. We will need a photograph from everyone so we can arrange the choir before the scene is shot. Everyone will wear their own clothes, whatever they are most comfortable in. We will shoot on *one* of the days between Nov. 7 - 14. (Subject to change, but likely that week.) You must commit to being at the shoot for a minimum of 8 hours. You will be paid $100 (the regular fee for extras). To participate, please send the following information ASAP to jeameyer@gmail.com

Name:
Preferred gender pronoun:
phone number:
days between Nov 7 and Nov 14 you would be available to shoot:

Please respond to the email above ASAP if you are interested!

And we can certainly trust the showrunners not to make this offensive, right? *rolls eyes*

Since it's obviously transgender people of all ages and both sexes, it's not a school choir perse.  So my guess it's yet another of Glee's PDA stories, and the whole "arts in school" gets thrown out the window when Ryan had a brainstorm idea.

Edited by caracas1914

So it seems Santana's abuela is back in episode 6 (?).   Six seems to have Naya, Heather, Amber, Kevin, Becca plus the regular regulars.

https://twitter.com/Espada_PR/status/527645314535006209

I bet they're trying to wrap this up in a pretty bow. Suddenly her abuela comes to a realization that of course she still loves Santana even if she's gay (because she's still the same person, don't ya know) and she gives her blessing for the Brittana wedding.