Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Discussion

Glory

No problem!  I love debating if you haven't noticed.    ;)    I think we agree it will be crap, we just differ on the details....LOL

Don't we all :)   But reading about the Twin Peaks reboot made me forget about Glee for a bit, it was a good feeling. 

Not to mention Artie doing a documentary about three former teammates competing against each other would be the easiest way to tie all three narratives together.

They continually set up situations where the stories write themselves and serve the characters, and - they go for the most random stuff instead. This is such a no-brainer to tie Artie to the rest in one story, and instead he's a glorified extra for the first four episodes. I'm not sure if Kevin's movie had anything to do with that - the movie that was recently announced to be shelved till next summer - but if there isn't any movement in the next few scripts involving him more, we'll know it's just they can't be bothered with Artie. 

Edited by fakeempress

It seems they can't really be bothered with Artie...or Kurt if it's not about Blaine. With the whole "arts in school" initiative, they could have Artie using his film school connection and Kurt going the more political route with Will and Burt. That's an easy setup for Kurt and could easily involve Will (and no doubt Sue). But why use something from past episodes in any sensible way?

Edited by indeed
  • Love 3

Tina and Quinn were always gonna be Ivy League students, Rachel and Kurt would've always headed for New York, Sam and Brittany would've always been brainless losers, Mercedes would always been a singer, and I think glee held Santana back frankly, and possibly the same could be argued for Blaine.

Brittany seems to be doing reasonably well for herself so far (better, ironically, than Rachel at the moment), from what we've been told in terms of spoilers.  She's got the girl and a job as a backup performer that she enjoys.

Well at this point Mercedes isn't fairing much better than Artie. How do you do a "Homecoming" episode with the biggest recording artist to come out of Lima, Ohio and has just finished a "successful national tour" yet she doesn't get to sing not one solo? I can't with this show. I think by episode 4 most people or at least I will be tired of Rachel and Blaine singing everything. I really hope they have some scripts written from 6x05-13 that involve BOTH Mercedes and Artie, if not why even bring them back as "regular cast members" for the final season. I want to know about them just as much as some want to know about Rachel and Klaine. 

• Love 2

All whom are not "original" or "regular cast members". I know they have to set the stage to introduce their voices and I'm sure they are trying to give those who are not going to be in too many episodes their moments to shine before they depart. But some even distribution among your "regular" cast should be given some priority and I don't just mean Rachel and Blaine again.

I just think when they visit they WILL get songs  like how Quinn,Santana and Brittany are featured on5/ 6 songs in 2 episodes.

While they are singing Rachel is only doing group songs and Blaine is not singing at all in 2 or 4.

Kurt is still in duet mode with Blaine but may get some more in group songs as he did at the end of last season.   A  couple of solos would be nice or duets with someone else.

Of course solos would be nice but I like duets  more so than the big group number.  I would put money down that Mercedes continues to get a few solos this year as she has before.  Artie if a regular will get one and will continue to be part of group songs.

Now Matt I have no idea even Sue is singing.   I'd rather have anyone other than Sue no offense but it just never fits to me.

Edited by tom87
  • Love 1

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-6-spoilers-episode-5-6x05.htm

As we all know from the Glee Episode 4 “The Hurt Locker” spoilers, Sue REALLY wants Kurt and Blaine back together again. So, to that end, she locks them both together in an elevator.
    Part of the locking-in-the-elevator plan has Sue scaring them as a Jigsaw-like character (from the Saw movie series). She rides a little bike.
    Max Adler (Karofsky) is a guest star in the episode. Yes. Max is in more than 4 episodes.

Good Lord, it's like how many spoilers can top each other for absolute fuckery ??

And I'm venturing a guess that through 5 episodes Max Adler is in more episodes than  Kevin, Amber and Naya.

Edited by caracas1914
  • Love 1

From MJ's blog:

Sorry kids. No major spoilers for Glee Episode 5 yet. No songs, and no title. But I do have a couple of details. At this point, this is all I know. Sorry the info is Blaine/Kurt centric only.
If I had anything else, I would definitely post. And as soon as I DO have something else, I’ll be updating right here, so watch this space.

- As we all know from the Glee Episode 4 “The Hurt Locker” spoilers, Sue REALLY wants Kurt and Blaine back together again. So, to that end, she locks them both together in an elevator.
- Part of the locking-in-the-elevator plan has Sue scaring them as a Jigsaw-like character (from the Saw movie series). She rides a little bike.
- Max Adler (Karofsky) is a guest star in the episode. Yes. Max is in more than 4 episodes.

This is all so ridiculous, WTF?

I'm still baffled that of all people on Glee it's Sue that REALLY(!) wants Kurt and Blaine back together, that this is an actual plotline to further their story, and the writers' idea of a 'clever' solution to overcome Klaine's multiple and basically irreconcilable problems.

Edited by Glorfindel

I'm under the impression that this is basically to give Sue something to do. Because unless she's laying down landmines around the choir room in order to destroy New Directions, what is there for her to do this season? Will isn't at McKinley (so their interactions are minimal). Apparently reuniting Klaine is now her new hobby.

It makes about as much sense as having Rachel and Sam meeting Blaine for piano lessons (when in canon Kurt plays the piano) and is justified only by needing to give Blaine some reason for interacting with other characters while he's in Dalton Siberia.

It makes about as much sense as having Rachel and Sam meeting Blaine for piano lessons (when in canon Kurt plays the piano) and is justified only by needing to give Blaine some reason for interacting with other characters while he's in Dalton Siberia.

While I agree that's the reason for that plot, maybe Blaine just plays the piano better than Kurt in canon. We've seen him do it a lot more than Kurt, and we don't know at what level Kurt can play the piano. I can play the piano, but would feel uncomfortable teaching it to anyone.

The Sue hypnosis plot is just ridiculous. Though yeah, I agree that "reuniting Klaine" is just something the writers gave her to do because otherwise they wouldn't know what to do with the character.

• Love 1

There was nothing in canon to state that Blaine was better at the piano than Kurt. The show likes to take advantage of an actor's other abilities for staging (like Darren's piano playing, Cory's drumming, Harry and Heather's dancing or Kurt's sai skills). But that shouldn't necessarily reflect on the character's skills. They have often given characters abilities that the actors don't necessarily have (like having Rachel being a somewhat accomplished dancer when Lea can basically walk and hit her marks without tripping). Kurt said it outright that he never missed a piano lesson in season one, so that would indicate that he's at least a competent player.

Regardless, it's another example of not having an organic way for characters to interact because the show split the storylines and with Blaine alone at Dalton, they need to engineer reasons for him to be around any of the other characters outside of seeing them at competitions. So we get the staged social meetings (like dinner at Will's house) or Rachel and Sam suddenly needing to learn how to play the piano. And with the pathetic Daleastreet PR that they've been trying to make these three interact to the exclusion of other characters. It's clumsy storytelling and it really indicates just how poorly this final season is going to play out.

• Love 2
And I'm venturing a guess that through 5 episodes Max Adler is in more episodes than  Kevin, Amber and Naya.

And that may quite possibly be the saddest part of this entire fuckery of a last season and goodness knows the list is already long enough.

While I agree that's the reason for that plot, maybe Blaine just plays the piano better than Kurt in canon. We've seen him do it a lot more than Kurt, and we don't know at what level Kurt can play the piano. I can play the piano, but would feel uncomfortable teaching it to anyone.

To be perfectly honest, and I imagine this may be sacrilegious but does it really even freaking matter? I watched the show faithfully up to S4 and I honestly can't remember Kurt playing the piano other than maybe one time. So honestly, who the hell unless you're a hardcore stan of the character even really remembers that supposedly in canon he can play the piano, especially since we're talking about Glee where at this point it's like "canon, what canon."

The damn writers have fucked up their own canon so many times it's like practically watching stand alone episodes with this show. Not to mention I'd be shocked if THEY remember that Kurt supposedly played the piano once in one episode. I just think of all the MANY, MANY things wrong here is some likely throwaway moment of Blaine teaching Sam and Rachel how to play the piano that important? Especially because I think it's really as simple as we know that Darren Criss really can play the piano.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

Could there be any surer indication that breaking up with your fiance was the absolute best move you've ever made in your entire life than Sue Sylvester's committing breaking and entering, assault and, I'm sure, a host of other wacky hijinks because it's so desperately important to her that you reunite?  I'd love it if being trapped in an elevator together makes both Kurt and Blaine realize that they have no business ever again thinking about a reconciliation.  One of them can say something about how they were totally on board with getting back together until Sue got all bat shit crazy about them, which would also allow for some thoughtful Klaine meta that TPTB love so much.

The Sue embarrassing "matchmaking" just goes back to their insane idea to split characters into 3 narratives again.   Will is in Carmel so Sue can't interact with him much anymore (not that I think Will versus Sue was fresh but it's her one consistent screen partner.) and Blaine in Dalton.  (Who the fuck cares about the fate of random Warblers?)    More than any character, Sue is a toothless cartoon caricature that has out welcomed her stay; she's grown or developed zero in 6 years and even her threats/menace has no bite because we've seen it a hundred times before.  Moving back to Lima to service her shows how bereft of ideas Ryan and company are.

In the case of Naya, at least, it sounds like she herself wants to be on the show a lot less this year (though I guess we're unlikely to ever get all the details about what happened last year).

Yes it is ploy to  have Blaine in the scene where Sam and Rachel most likely singing their duet.   But lets be real if Kurt was inserted into the scene just to play the piano the complaint would be he is just their prop.

Naya and glee most likely made a agreement to have her is few episodes to make them both look good over the argument of last year.    

Amber and Kevin I have no idea what they are doing with them yet but I would say they may appear in a few in the middle and all again at the end.    Amber tweeted something about filming some in October.

Is Will still teaching at McKinley while coaching Vocal Adrenaline? He was still at McKinley as of Opening Night.

Unknown at this point.  Spoilers would suggest he may only be with VA.   

Sue character outgrew her usefulness and appeal by the end of season 1  imo.

Edited by tom87

Will there ever be justice for Figgins? He needs to bring Sue down. Not that he was the greatest principal or anything, but the only reason that Sue should still be there is for someone to finally get rid of her.

• Love 1

More ridiculous story lines continue to flow from that writers room. Why in the blue hell is Sue suddenly so concerned about the relationship of former WMHS students to the point where she is spending her money and plotting some TOO over the top crazy reasons to ensure they get back together. I'm not a fan of how they are using her this season but if they were going the Sue is a petty, vindictive and woman-child bent on revenge I would think they would point that SL at Rachel seeing how she is the one in S5 "Opening Night" episode went off on Sue after she crashed in their loft, had sex all over their loft (which again never made sense with all the hotels in NY, but oh yes its Glee indeed).

The whole Blaine teaching Sam and Rachel is yet another spin on them trying to milk all the PR they can out of a trio that didn't matter until Ryan stated that they would fairly be the focus of S6 and oh then BAM #Da--whateverFake was born. So yeah its nothing to do with story line or substance just an attempt to give a few select fans who think this was ever a "real" thing prior to them needing it to push the show for S6 some hashtag moments and a few ridiculous tweets about them.

At this point I'm just hoping again 6x05-13 they really have settled down in the writers room, put away the shrooms and are ready to give the final season some kind of redemption, recovery, cohesion, and closure that is fitting for the cast and the remaining fans of the show!

Edited by Ann Mack
"We've really listened to what the fans want," he said. "Everything that I've been reading from the last four years about what the fans want from Glee is what they're going to get."

Where are these fans that have been asking for this tripe for four years?

• Love 1
but about the future of arts and education in our country, which is why I wanted to do that show [in the first place]." Murphy said.

I love how 5 people have quit college or flunked out but he is dedicated to showing how arts AND education is important. 

Edited by tom87
  • Love 3

So is the show going to end on a Mike Chang dance solo on some prestigious stage while film student Artie is shooting footage in the background for a documentary he is directing?  Because at this point that is really the only way I can see RM being able to honor arts education.  

• Love 1

So is the show going to end on a Mike Chang dance solo on some prestigious stage while film student Artie is shooting footage in the background for a documentary he is directing?  Because at this point that is really the only way I can see RM being able to honor arts education.  

Well, there's still Kurt a NYADA too. Maybe he and Mike could do something together (if only).

Someone sent in a glee confession on tumblr the other day which said that the last scene of the show should be Kurt standing on stage on Broadway with all of the others in the audience applauding him (like Lea wanted for Rachel). Now, wouldn't that be some major plottwist to end Glee with a bang, eh?   ;)

Edited by Glorfindel
  • Love 1

I really don't see how Kurt is a good example of the importance of Arts & Education either.  Sure he is technically still in school but he is basically putting any and all opportunities on hold to return to Lima to chase after his ex who it seems like he rightfully broke up with.

• Love 1
I think Quinn, Puck, and Mercedes are good examples as well.

Puck didn't go on to college, but I think Glee changed his life and gave him a support group he otherwise wouldn't have so i agree about him.  One could argue that Glee also helped Mercedes, but she seemed determined to be a singer in the Pilot episode  so it's harder to argue that it made that much of a difference for her.

Quinn always seemed the college type, though I think making her major in "Drama" was something the show pulled out of their ass, since she didn't seem to have any performing arts aspiration even while in New Directions.

Well fake ass DaLeaStreet is back. I'm not mad at the actors. I'm mad that if its a genuine friendship that they are using it to pimp that damn Glee show. This never was a thing until Ryan Murphy announced that these 3 would be major players for Season 6. Then all of sudden pictures of them started popping up. I mean when you have to come up with your "own ship name" that tells me that it was something that was never obvious to the general audience. I'm at a whatever with it but I find it sort of embarrassing that they the actor (mainly Lea is pushing it "The Adventures of DaLeaStreet, yeah that was a thing or at least she tried to make it one) and the creators and network would stoop to this level of manipulation. SMH & RME at this mediocre attempt to make FETCH happen!

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 2

Eh, it's honestly not that big of a deal  to me.   They don't  even get an actual scene until Episode 4 so  it's much ado about nothing IMO.  

The new new  Noobs though, it's sort of a bummer for them they can't even beat their own drum about being on Glee because for some reason the show wants to keep their appearance under wraps, though I suspect they are not going to get all that much focus anyways.

A Choir invitational upcoming?

How exciting.

• Love 1

Who cares about the new noobs? I'm asking in earnest. Lea at least has a large twitter following that eats up the daleastreet pimping. Is any of the noobs well known, I haven't followed any leads for them and don't plan to. 

Making mountains our of mole hills.   This is literally the first scene these 3 have filmed that is just the 3 of them.     Plus is seems that is will just be used to transition to song that  isn't  a trio even. 

If any 3 other people posted 5 or 6 pics over a 8 month period I doubt any one would blink an eye.  

Also I saw more than a few people requesting more Deleastreet pictures .  Chord even responded yesterday with a pic of him and Lea and said Darren wasn't there.

• Love 1
Eh, it's honestly not that big of a deal  to me.   They don't  even get an actual scene until Episode 4 so  it's much ado about nothing IMO.

Agreed. Also, question, because as I noted before I don't follow any of those people on social media, is that tag and pictures used on the official FOX Glee page? Also have RIB and company been using it, the show's official Facebook page and other social media, etc.? Or is it still solely some pictures posted by the three actors with the hashtag? I ask because if it is the latter, I agree even more that this is really no big deal and a mountain being made out of a molehill. Because so what if the actors' are posting some pictures with a lame hashtag. One can simply ignore and not follow them, especially if the spoilers so far don't match up to this DeLeawhatever conspiracy theory and none of this supposed pimping is coming from the show's official accounts and writers and producers.

And since so far we seem to all assume MJ's spoilers have been accurate, I haven't gotten any indication of the pimping of those three as some unit based on those spoilers. Like caracas1914 noted, they don't seem to interact until Episode 4 and honestly, Sam especially I noticed is barely mentioned in the spoilers until the Sue hypnotizing him episode, other than a line that he's helping out Coach Bieste. Rachel for much of the spoilers seemed to be a combination of dealing with her failures, battling Sue to get New Directions back at the school and then battling with Kurt as co-leaders of the group. Blaine is in his gross relationship with Karofsky and the spoilers seem to suggest his storyline is still tied to Kurt. I just don't get the annoyance over something that seems easy to ignore considering that until people mentioned this on the boards, I honestly didn't even know it existed. 

• Love 3

I am not mad or even annoyed at the actors (as it is their job to promote the show) but every time I see that made up tag it just reminds me of how incompetence is rampant behind the scenes of Glee.  It isn't that a friendship is being exploited (because frankly I don't think this trio are people who hang together outside of work) but it is rather that it is an embarrassing attempt to drum up publicity for Glee by making the season 6 version of "Fetch" happen.

If any 3 other people posted 5 or 6 pics over a 8 month period I doubt any one would blink an eye.

Actually if RM and others started pushing some made up portmanteau (let's say NaDiMor) in order to drum up publicity for Glee and the actors followed suit I would have the exact same reaction - just who was the bozo BTS who decided to try and make this a thing?  And why do they think this is effective branding? 

Also have RIB and company been using it, the show's official Facebook page and other social media, etc.?

RM was the one who started it last spring which is why I have always believed it was a branding push by Glee.  Probably because, for a time, it looked like they were the only three regular "kids" kicking off season 6 (as Chris was supposed to be filming a movie).  It is just  bad marketing and THAT is what annoys me.  For a show that aims for a younger audience they should be better at social media marketing.  See "Pretty Little Liars." The Vampire Diaries, etc.

Edited by camussie

Let's be honest here. There is absolutely nothing that the show runners will be able to do that is going to drum up more than idle curiosity about how they're going to end a show that clearly went on past its expiration date. A made-up "friendship" (complete with a made up portmanteau) is not going to help matters.

• Love 1

Guess I have different definition of pushing it or trying make something fetch.   I would think if they were trying to make it happen they would actually write scenes for them. 

And yes they could post the unholy trinity in their toxic costumes or cheerleaders outfit again  not get more ratings.

Edited by tom87

Agreed. Also, question, because as I noted before I don't follow any of those people on social media, is that tag and pictures used on the official FOX Glee page? Also have RIB and company been using it, the show's official Facebook page and other social media, etc.? Or is it still solely some pictures posted by the three actors with the hashtag? I ask because if it is the latter, I agree even more that this is really no big deal and a mountain being made out of a molehill. Because so what if the actors' are posting some pictures with a lame hashtag. One can simply ignore and not follow them, especially if the spoilers so far don't match up to this DeLeawhatever conspiracy theory and none of this supposed pimping is coming from the show's official accounts and writers and producers.

And since so far we seem to all assume MJ's spoilers have been accurate, I haven't gotten any indication of the pimping of those three as some unit based on those spoilers. Like caracas1914 noted, they don't seem to interact until Episode 4 and honestly, Sam especially I noticed is barely mentioned in the spoilers until the Sue hypnotizing him episode, other than a line that he's helping out Coach Bieste. Rachel for much of the spoilers seemed to be a combination of dealing with her failures, battling Sue to get New Directions back at the school and then battling with Kurt as co-leaders of the group. Blaine is in his gross relationship with Karofsky and the spoilers seem to suggest his storyline is still tied to Kurt. I just don't get the annoyance over something that seems easy to ignore considering that until people mentioned this on the boards, I honestly didn't even know it existed. 

To me it has a strong pr flavour and it has to do with Lea mostly. I think it's mainly Lea and Darren (but I may be mistaken, don't pay any attention to Chord) who started using the tag during the filming of the NY episodes last winter/spring. At roughly the same time the Lea-Naya rumours were blowing up, certainly around the 100 episode event if you recall, and of course were touted as the reason for Naya's firing (to the extent that Chris was asked practically non-stop about that during his book tour from more mainstream media.) Enter the tag which features Lea having fun with her co-workers, having lunch and spending their filming breaks together, and her not even remotely a co-worker firing diva (I'm paraphrasing the pr message here). The idea may have come from the OverCriss tag, as a sort of piggybacking on it. The other thing is that Lea doesn't use the tag outside the context of Glee, and she's been with these guys at events and the like. Don't know about Chord but my impression is Lea's been some sort of friends with Darren much before the tag happened, and of course they've performed at events together, but I haven't see her use a hashtag for them. She just uses the handles, and that's what she does for other real people too. And anything else about Glee filming she now tags #GleeSeason6.  In short, Lea may be real friends with both of them, it's just that the tag itself was invented for pr purposes and is still useful.

That Ryan said last spring their three characters were big for S6 may be a coincidence, who knows. He may have had these plans, it's not like he hasn't changed his mind. Lea and Darren, resp. Rachel and Blaine, are always gonna have focus, even if they're in Siberia and the action is in Ohio. In a way, the tag helps keep Chord / Sam relevant. And I think there is some story with Sam. It may be that the spoilers don't really focus on it because it's not that dramatic (so far). For instance, Sam's at Will's dinner - there doesn't seem to be a plot reason for that, he's not part of the feuding choirs - and Lea tweeted a pic of them three with the tag even though there are other actors/characters in the scene.

Edited by fakeempress

On the topic of spoilers, I get that this is s typical sitcom plot, but what does it say about Kurt and Blaine's relationship if they need Sue to force them to talk to each other? What kind of marriage can they possibly have?

Oh no   A picture of Darren and Chris it most be a cover a up.   They must be forced by tbtb to show Klaine is still have  scenes together.   I am sure the is is some conspiracy surrounding this new picture of Klaine in the Warbler jackets. 

First Deleastreet now Klaine the PR team is working over time they are posting set pictures.   Does any other show do this????  OMG what is happening something awful must have happened  BTS to cover  it up with pictures gasp. .

• Love 1

Oh no   A picture of Darren and Chris it most be a cover a up.   They must be forced by tbtb to show Klaine is still have  scenes together.   I am sure the is is some conspiracy surrounding this new picture of Klaine in the Warbler jackets. 

First Deleastreet now Klaine the PR team is working over time they are posting set pictures.   Does any other show do this????  OMG what is happening something awful must have happened  BTS to cover  it up with pictures gasp. .

Was it tagged with #CrissColfer? And I wasn't referring anywhere to character hashtags. 

I wonder if you're one of those who think Darren posted the facebook letter to his fans before 3.05 just out of the goodness of his heart because he was consumed with love for his fans at this random time, and not for damage control (which doesn't negate any good feelings about fans in general). 

Edited by fakeempress

Was it tagged with #Klaine or #CrissColfer? And I wasn't referring anywhere to character hashtags. 

So what if it does or doesn't.   Sorry this is all ridiculous it is a few pictures with a dumb hash tag. 

So what if it does or doesn't.   Sorry this is all ridiculous it is a few pictures with a dumb hash tag.  

I said how untypical that is of Lea, and how it neatly coincided with her name heavily involved in someone's firing from set (regardless of whether true or not, the point is it was in the mainstream media, not only the Wetpaint-style sites). How bizarre that I should even consider the possibility of it being for positive pr, it's not like no one from this show ever resorted to damage control tactics of any kind.

ETA - The point is: people tag their fellow actors and crew with their handles all the time. They may also use character portmanteaus, like Naya has used Brittana, and I think Lea may have used Hummelberry iirc, though not recently. But actors' portmanteaus are rarely pushed in this way just for the fun of it. Kevin's doing it now with #McRiley  - but I'm sure someone will still say it's just because Kevin is such good friends with Amber and that suggesting it's started as pr for their radio show is ridiculous. 

Edited by fakeempress
On the topic of spoilers, I get that this is s typical sitcom plot, but what does it say about Kurt and Blaine's relationship if they need Sue to force them to talk to each other? What kind of marriage can they possibly have?

As stupid as this plot is I don't think they need Sue to force them to talk to each other because by all accounts, the spoilers make it seem like they are somewhat cordial and friendly. I mean they're friendly enough for Kurt to tell Blaine about his date with the guy who turns out to be 50. Sue isn't doing this because the two refuse to talk to each other or be in the same room together, instead she's trying to force them back together.

That's two different things. I don't think they have any problem having a conversation with each other, they just aren't getting back together at the moment which let's face it is a good thing. Unfortunately the writers couldn't just leave it as they broke up because they realized they were too young to be engaged and things weren't working out. They also had to throw in Karofsky and now the 50 year old guy. 

I wonder if you're one of those who think Darren posted the facebook letter to his fans before 3.05 just out of the goodness of his heart because he was consumed with love for his fans at this random time, and not for damage control (which doesn't negate any good feelings about fans in general).

I don't know about anyone else, but I for one never thought that Facebook letter was irrelevant to the horrible cheating plot that was coming up (and how ironic that he posted it on Facebook). I always thought it was quite obvious that Darren wrote that because he saw the writing on the wall for his character with that plot-line, not to mention he was probably also not a fan of said storyline. And frankly I just thought that meant he wasn't an idiot and rightly realized that the whole thing was going to be a giant fail. Of course I don't think even he could imagine how much worse it was going to get for his character after that.

• Love 1