Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: What Happened and What's Going On – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

Ok, with all that moving around, the activated virus, or however that works, sure has spread all over his body, I think Tyresse is done for.

It's nice to see him thinking the same things we were thinking about Ty letting Martin alive, feels like a nod from the writers.

• Love 3

What's the point so far? An ill- advised road trip to Noah's home town. Rick, Glenn and Michonne debate the point of their existence. Tyreese wanders around Noah's house...the house he told Noah not to go into...and bam...we lose Tyreese.

• Love 1

We're going to have another set of siblings separated when one of them dies, aren't we? First Daryl and Merle, then Maggie and Beth, and now Sasha and Tyreese.

Ghost Lizzie could so kick Ghost Guvna's ass!

Ghost Lizzie could kick everybody's ass. She's crazy enough and I bet she fights like a honey badger.

• Love 6

She's right. What's the point of wandering in circles. If not here then they should be looking for a place.

What the hell is with the bodies and fence?

Don't like super-angsty Glenn.

I called this about D.C., that even though there was no cure it might be the place to go.

This really is a different show. Michonne is now exactly as smart as Eugene.

ETA: Remember when she used to fight Walkers by aiming for their brain? One chop, done, move on. No need to clean up all the biting, snapping heads afterwards.

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 1

So wait, they go to Washington because it's only 100 miles away, but then that puts them 600 miles from Carol and the others. At which distance, I'm sure, the radios will stop working, leaving the group looking for each other the rest if the season...

• Love 3

I ship Rick and Michonne ridiculously hard.  I need that to happen.

Rick and Michonne would be a great couple, but it isn't going to happen. These writers have to many ethnic/race issues to go there.

Bodies cut in half, and the burn marks on the brick. Michonne, honey, this aint the place to be settling down. She's right about finding a fortified place to live; they can't always be on the run. That place isn't it.

Talk about no good deed going unpunished.

So wait, they go to Washington because it's only 100 miles away, but then that puts them 600 miles from Carol and the others. At which distance, I'm sure, the radios will stop working, leaving the group looking for each other the rest if the season...

I wonder how much time has passed. I'd think 500 miles would take a hell of a long time with having to scavenge gas and/or vehicles and finding good stretches of road to travel.

• Love 2