Type keyword(s) to search

Live Feeds Discussion

There was a have-not competition and Rachelle, Arlie, Heather and Neda are have-nots.  That makes me kinda happy because I'm hoping Neda will really miss the syrup she poured down the drain.

• Love 1
(edited)

BB gave them more syrup. They must favor Neda!

ETA: Thought maybe I would talk a bit about the actual game.

Neda has decided she needs to use Rachelle to take out some people she doesn't want to, so she has convinced everyone (Well, Jon and Heather, she hasn't tried on anyone else yet.) to target Sabrina this week and keep Rachelle. I like Neda, but I kinda want Sabrina to win veto. It would be hilarious. Even funnier if her replacement is Allison and then Allison uses her veto and Jon has to nom one of his alliance members.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Of course they favor Neda.  Every advantage has gone to that side.  How can I root for the underdogs when they've been spoiled for the entire competition.  I didn't want to like the First Five, but considering the alternative, they're my Sovereign Six vs. the Friendship right now.  I'm not saying that the Sloppy Seconds are as vile as The Friendship, but the way the fans have treated them as if they "deserve" to get ahead because they're such terrific people makes my skin crawl.

It actually surprises me, though, that Neda was shown dumping out the condiments on the live show.  It was the first time production really messed with the underdog edit.

Edited by dolphincorn
  • Love 1
(edited)

I usually root for underdogs, which is probably why I root for Heather, but I hated Kenny and Sarah so much, so I couldn't do it. The only people I really like are Heather and Neda, so I'll root for them even if they're not underdogs anymore.

This would be my dream scenario for this week: Rachelle wins veto, Allison goes up, she uses her veto, Arlie goes up and is voted out. That would be amazing!

ETA: Arlie, Neda, and Allison were picked for veto, but Adel used his card and took Allison out. So, now, if Rachelle or Sabrina wins veto, I imagine Allison will probably remove the other one with her veto and Jon would have to make two replacement noms. Which would be very funny and awesome. But would make the odds of a Gremlins/Allison/Arlie F4 super good and that is an awful F4.

• Love 1

Rachelle is a have-not. She's lying in bed, listless and feeling sorry for herself.  Her best friend, Sabrina, gets into her bed with a big tupperware of popcorn and proceeds to eat with gusto.  Chewing noisily  and rapidly. Rachelle just watches and feels worse and threatens to eat some.  What is wrong with Sabrina?  She should be quietly eating downstairs, not in Rachelle's bed.

Anyway, as mentioned above, there was the POV and Adele finally used that special power of his and took Allison out of playing.  He was in no danger this week, so I don't know why he would use it and not wait for when he needed it for himself.

Edited by bagatelle

Jon and Arlie are discussing the Allison backdoor.  Little do they know she's got her secret power.  She's going to make the biggest move in the game so far and it's going to make all of them show their hands.  Arlie is going to be dead meat.  I hope she puts up Neda and sends her home.

(edited)

Because he's a dummy, maybe.

LOL that is exactly what I was gonna say!

Jon and Arlie are discussing the Allison backdoor.  Little do they know she's got her secret power.  She's going to make the biggest move in the game so far and it's going to make all of them show their hands.  Arlie is going to be dead meat.  I hope she puts up Neda and sends her home.

Allison wouldn't be allowed to name the replacement. That'll be for Jon, as HOH, to do.

Allison just had a drunken heart-to-heart with Heather and Neda where she totally destroyed Arlie's game.  She's pretending as if she's emotional because she knows the Veto is going to be used to backdoor her.  She's using the time until she takes herself off to put the target on him, I think.  It's quite a wonderful thing to watch.  I'm sure it's an act and we'll find out when we see her in the diary room.

Allison's plan worked.  She drunkenly passed out last night, but not before putting everything into motion.  It all started with a circuitous talk between her and Arlie in which he essentially told her that she couldn't be trusted because she couldn't trust him to trust her.  She saw through his bullshit, realized that he was sucking up for a jury vote while telling her that she would be going home (like he was doing her a favor).  That's when she turned on the waterworks for Heather and Neda, blowing up Arlie's game.  By the time she woke up, the backdoor-Arlie plan was in full swing.  Even if Jon backs out, she's still got her Red Veto.  It's going to be epic, and certainly provides us with a game-winning move if it comes down to that.

Edited by dolphincorn
(edited)

I am now very grateful that Allison was voted in because this is everything I want!

ETA: Jon used his veto and replaced Rachelle with Arlie. But then Allison used her veto to remove Sabrina and Jon replaced her with Adel. I am fairly certain that now Adel will go home. Which, I don't like Adel, but ugh. Plus now Heather and Neda are super screwed. But at least now they'll both be going hard for HOH.

• Love 1

There will be an instant eviction. That's why the feeds are gonna be down all weekend. 

I assume that, if they tell Neda it's an instant, she'll nom Allison and Allison will be evicted. But if they don't tell her and she doesn't suspect it (which I imagine she will suspect it), she might not nom Allison since the plan seemed to be to backdoor her.

Everyone is in the hot tub relating their first impressions on entrance to the BBCAN house and to be completely superficial, Rachelle looks great in that black bikini, and then there's Neda puffing on a cigar in an orange and white bikini. Yowza !!

Too bad that Rachelle is a non-entity in the game (will lose the eye candy), coasting towards the end -- I hope she goes this Thursday.

And it all ends uncomfortably -- Adel and Sabrina start hashing things out, tempers escalate and fingerpointing begins, and everyone leaves the hot tub.

Sabrina gets all worked up and dramatic, and starts speaking directly to the cameras in the bathroom about how she can't stand to live in the house with Adel anymore.

And now the Sabrina screaming has started, threatening to quit. Blah, blah, blah. What a drama queen.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

Feeds are back -- looks like Jon won HoH.  Jon is pacing around the HoH room, with Heather and Neda sitting on the couches.

For some reason, Jon, Sabrina and Adel are in matching white BBCAN onesies and Heather and Neda are in pink onesies.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

Sometimes be careful what you wish for -- Heather made a comment yesterday on the live feeds about the fact with only 5 people in the house that the house would be kind of boring since there isn't anything to do.

With BBCAN giving them the Real Care baby dolls, they now have something to do that constantly needs their attention. it's really funny watching the various houseguests deal with the them -- while Neda, Heather and Sabrina seem to be handling things adeptly and Adel is taking on the challenge with his normal level of enthusiasm, Jon HATES being a babysitter.  When the baby dolls all start crying at the same time, you can see the life just drain out of Jon's eyes (kind of a FML look).

Jon is convinced that his baby is on a higher level of crankiness than everyone else's doll.

Around 6pm, they announced the winners of the babysitting competition.  Adel came in first and Jon came in last.

Jon has to wear a diaper, the rest get a baby shower celebration with booze and sweets.

Nena came in 2nd place despite naming her baby 'Princess Ciggy' -- ciggy was short for cigarette. Neda stated that her baby would have been the byproduct of a night of drinking too much and smoking lots of cigarettes.

Jon comes out of the DR fully dressed as a baby -- complete with bonnet, bib, diaper and soother.  He has no idea how long he has to wear it.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

I am glad Heather won Veto.  It makes things more interesting.  Jon wanted Heather out because she can win challenges.  Jon will most likely put up Adel.  That means Heather and Neda will control who goes between Adel & Sabrina.

Neda won some money in the PoV, but it seems she can't wear her own clothes for the rest of the season. I think Sabrina won some money too. They all got to see family members behind glass in the DR.

I don't know who in production has some kind of fetish, but I find Jon wearing that diaper to be very offensive.  Obviously they were going to pick a guy to lose the baby competition, because no way they would put a female in that diaper. 

Jon initially wanted Adel out after the PoV ceremony, but after spending 24 hours alone in the HoH room alone with his thought (come on, Jon's not that bright) Jon has come to the conclusion that Sabrina is the one that needs to go home.

Jon is convinced that there is going to be a Pandora's box soon.

Adel said he could do 10 pushups with Neda sitting crosslegged on his back, and after attempting one pushup and failing, Neda her peed her pants (and she had just laundered her onsie today -- whoops).

I hope Sabrina disregards the Neda/Heather paper/rock/scissors game and nominates Neda/Jon. I mean, it really doesn't matter, but it just makes sense and looks better to nom Neda/Jon.

I really hope Heather wins veto. I have my doubts that Neda would actually get rid of Jon. I want Jon to go because then Neda is guaranteed to win, I think.

Apparently all 4 houseguests have food poisoning from whatever Big Brother fed them last night (sounded like steak dinners).

That's going to affect the PoV competition if everyone is sick, especially if it is a physical comp.

• Love 1
(edited)

These are the alliances right now ...

Chop Shop: Ashleigh, Bobby, Bruno, Graig, Willow, Zach

Sheyld 2.0: Zach and Jordan
Zaeha: Zach and Naeha (and possibly Jordan)
Saeha: Sarah and Naeha
The Fortress: Jordan and Kevin

Bobby won HOH. As of now he plans on nomming Kevin and Brittnee with Kevin as the target and Johnny as the target if Kevin gets off the block.

• Love 3

Graig is embarrassing in every way and on top of that he's got some sexism/racism going on so he's a real swell guy.

In the 3 or so days that the feeds have been up they've actually been on maybe like 24 total hours. It's so annoying. I hope it's just because it's the first week and from now on they'll spread stuff out more.

(edited)

These are the alliances right now ...

Chop Shop: Ashleigh, Bobby, Bruno, Graig, Willow, Zach

Sheyld 2.0: Zach and Jordan

Zaeha: Zach and Naeha (and possibly Jordan)

Saeha: Sarah and Naeha

The Fortress: Jordan and Kevin

Bobby won HOH. As of now he plans on nomming Kevin and Brittnee with Kevin as the target and Johnny as the target if Kevin gets off the block.

Much has changed since then:

• Kevin won Veto and took himself off the block
  • Bobby backdoored Sindy as the replacement nominee
  • the HGs unanimously evicted Sindy, who - just like Risha and the next three boots - will compete in a pre-juror competition for the potential to reenter the House
  • Kevin won HoH, though it was for an unprecedentedly early Instant Eviction during the Easter weekend - the nominees are strongly believed to be Naeha and Bobby
Edited by Tyr

Thanks Peachmangosteen for the info on how to access the live feeds! Much appreciated!

I watched about an hour of them before bed~happy the feeds worked. I just finished getting caught up on the show and was sure Sindy would go. That was a great moment when Kevin overhead the girls. I'm all for girl power but that was stupid of them not to check out the bathroom. Sindy will likely beat the cougar in any competition that is athletic. I wonder who the next three will be. Regardless Sindy has a good chance to get back in the game imo but even if she gets back in she would most likely be out again (at least that is usually what happens in BB and she is a competition threat--endurance, strength, etc). IMO, she killed her BB game by showing that she was good at competitions and letting her game be exposed. Oh well, she wasn't a favorite of mine.

I'm pissed the feeds are down until after sunday's show! The only days off work that I have are saturday and sunday and I wanted to check out more of the live feeds.

Anyone have favorites or housemates they dislike (other than Graig who is an obvious choice, imo, for dislike)?

Zach is the quarterback, right? He is the biggest threat both physically and socially. He is also in several alliances IIRC. I'm surprised others are targeting him. He is one that will have to be back doored later in the game.

Sad to say but this season has been a disaster so far. Weak cast. There was too much focus on trying to recreate a Sheyld/Quatro-like alliance and about four or five of the cast are generic dudebros. Pilar and Britnee seem like complete dead-weight. Willow's annoying as hell. The two most interesting, or least likely to cause a ruckus, females Risha and Sindy are gone in about a week. 

And the twists have been awful. It was ridiculous to do an Audience vote to evict before we even got the live feeds. Naeha did a good job of rallying together a majority alliance Wednesday night, but it's all for naught as the producers apparently forced Kevin to make his nominations for the upcoming Instant eviction before he got to talk to anyone. Naeha's likely gone this week because of it as he probably nominated her and thereby knocking out another seemingly strong female. 

It's just been a horrible start. 

• Love 1

The first twist was too soon.  But Risha would have been voted out even if the HGs had done the voting.  So I will look past that.  I just wish they wouldn't take away the live feeds for days every year over the Easter weekend.  At least one of the first 5 out will be returning.  That makes more sense than season one when they let someone from the jury house return so late in the game.  

(edited)

Bruno won HOH. Apparently people (Godfrey and Bobby) helped him. There was rule that they couldn't impede another player, but nothing against helping. 

One of the feeds is just Bobby clipping his toenails over the toilet. No wonder I've barely been watching...

Edited by Fex
  • Love 1

The Double Veto won the fan vote, but it wasn't a forced veto like the other power so Bruno didn't use it. Johnny and Sarah are still on the block.

It's too bad that it wasn't a forced veto, but Kevin is safe now and a lot of people are talking about targeting Zach. That would make my day!

• Love 1

Graig is embarrassing in every way and on top of that he's got some sexism/racism going on so he's a real swell guy.

Wait, what happened?  I'm so behind; I felt like the premiere was so far away when I first heard about it, then by the time it was here I had completely forgotten about it and I just now have gotten caught up on the episodes.

It's all moot now that he failed to win the pre-jury returnee competition.

Zach won HoH, nominated Jordan as a pawn alongside Godfrey, won Veto, then chose to skip using it. Jordan ratted him out sometime in between, i.e. exposed Newport, Diapers, and countless other alliances.

(edited)

Wait, what happened?

The sexist stuff was just run-of-the-mill douchebag behavior. As for the racist stuff, Sarah mentioned a couple times that she heard Graig say some things, but it must have been pre-feeds or during comps. The one thing she specifically said that she heard him say was something about how Brittnee and Godfrey weren't going to like some comp because of the water.

• Love 2