Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

I think some of the skittishness about WW (is it officially Wayward Sisters now?) is due to the terribleness of Bloodlines. They screwed up by making it TOO away from SPN and by having it be in the final act of s9 when many important things were happening and building to the finale. It disrupted the storytelling hence much of the annoyance with it's placement. And Sam and Dean didn't do much of anything except show up which was aggravating IMO.  

If the interviews are to be taken at face value that Dean and Sam are off world so that's why WS has to take up the fight, it's not really any better than bloodlines IMO unless WS takes up the mantle because the boys and Cas TELL Jody and Donna about the AU world and they are going over there to help rescue Mary with or fight some other bigger thing. TFW is fighting in the AU and WS need to hold the fort in the meanwhile along with the other hunters.

That doesn't erase the boys nor even Cas for that matter depending on what Cas' status. Maybe the boys go over and Cas is the one that delivers the info to Claire that it's time for her to really hunt and Claire goes to Jody and Donna and says "Okay, it's time for us to step up". Then when the boys get back to SPN world, WS are established to be able to fully capable Hunters alongside all the other hunters in the world with Dean and Sam back in action. That doesn't diminish the boys because they are shown fighting elsewhere and are not superfluous to their own story.

But if Dabb does anything like making Dean and Sam victims that need to be rescued by WS, well that really won't land well IMO.

• Love 3

I was talking about "success" in terms of quality, but in terms of the practicalities of finding an audience, you're probably right that it will be a tough sell. Non-SPN viewers  have to be intrigued enough to not only say "cool premise," but to overlook the fact that it is a spinoff from a show they don't watch. 

I'm trying to think if there are any previous examples of something like that working with a show at SPN's level of modest popularity. I don't count Marvelverse shows, since those have comic book fandom to draw from. 

Can anyone else come up with a comparable case? I think Buffy was a lot more popular than SPN when Angel aired. Maybe Caprica, but that didn't last more than a season or two, and BSG had a much shorter run than SPN. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, companionenvy said:

I was talking about "success" in terms of quality, but in terms of the practicalities of finding an audience, you're probably right that it will be a tough sell. Non-SPN viewers  have to be intrigued enough to not only say "cool premise," but to overlook the fact that it is a spinoff from a show they don't watch. 

I'm trying to think if there are any previous examples of something like that working with a show at SPN's level of modest popularity. I don't count Marvelverse shows, since those have comic book fandom to draw from. 

Can anyone else come up with a comparable case? I think Buffy was a lot more popular than SPN when Angel aired. Maybe Caprica, but that didn't last more than a season or two, and BSG had a much shorter run than SPN. 

Since you mention them,  think Buffy and Angel are a good example of what I think WS needs to be to survive. Bar a handful of guest appearances (two by Buffy herself in S1, one by Willow in S3 and one by Willow in S4) Angel quickly distanced itself from the world of Buffy and quickly stood on its own two feet without relying on its mother show. From being apart of the Buffy fandom I’ve also noted there are numerous fans who’ve watched Angel without watching Buffy as it’s darker and grittier tone appealed more to them. 

I think thats the way WS and SN need to be. WS needs to let the characters do their own thing and keep Sam and Dean appearances to the bare minimum. There should also be room for both to exist with both teams (TFW and the WS team) doing their own heroic deeds and not it being a competition over which team are the bigger badasses.

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 2
Just now, companionenvy said:

I'm thinking it is comparable to maybe the risk of the Torchwood spinoff from DW with John Barrowman. Jack Harkness was a companion in all of 5 episodes and they gave him a spinoff that was fairly successful. Of course that was John F'ing Barrowman but it was still a risk and that had 3 great seasons and one mediocre. 

• Love 1

To be clear, I don't need or even want Dean and Sam to be a part of the spin-off, except maybe down the road if they cross paths on a case, or their expertise is needed for something. I just don't want the spin-off characters launched at the expense of the brothers, i.e., one or both of them (oh, who am I kidding, Dean) needing their ass saved by a teenage girl. That's just going to alienate me from the jump. There has already been a narrative of them showing 'the boys' how it's really done, and I don't care for it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

I'm gonna be unhappy if Phil Sgriccia ends up moving over to WW full time as an EP and primary director, should it get picked up to series. I think he's the best director for SPN currently. I love his directing style. He lets scenes breathe. I sure hope he's only doing the "pilot" for WW and that's it.

I dunno maybe the shows will end up sharing directors.

Sgriccia is more than a director.  He has been with the show longer than Singer hasn't he?  He is one of the few EP's that actually remember what the story used to be about.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Sgriccia is more than a director.  He has been with the show longer than Singer hasn't he?  He is one of the few EP's that actually remember what the story used to be about.

I’m honestly not sure about Sgriccia, but Singer has been there from day one. So at the very most they’ve been around for the same length of time :)

8 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Sgriccia has been with the show as long as Singer--I believe he came to the show through Singer, if I recall. He and Singer have worked on a couple shows together.

I'm not worried about Sgriccia disappearing from Supernatural for Wayward Sisters. Even when he was EP on Revolution, he stayed with Supernatural and those two shows were only connected through Kripke.

• Love 2

IMO the difference with Buffy/Angel and SPN/WS is that neither Buffy nor Angel ignored the existence of the other and they couldn't because Buffy and Angel were an OTP. Angel mattered to Buffy's story and vice versa. If Angel were a character who was not intimately tied to Buffy, I don't think it would have been as successful right away. He had to be away from Buffy so he went to L.A. to start a life without her. IMO, it had the emotional hook with viewers needing to know what happened to one half of their OTP. 

IMO there is not a strong enough emotional hook for me to really care that much about WS. 

Donna is the only reason I will watch TBH because I like Donna better than Jody.  I like Jody well enough as a friend who kind of became sort of a mother figure and I love that she cares about the boys but she's too young IMO to be the mom figure. Cool aunt? YES. But honestly,  I can take her or leave her.

But I ADORE Donna. I though she had some potential as Dean's love interest but that wasn't going to happen because reasons but that's not why I like her. I loved her from the jump. I would prefer that she had more appearances in SPN of her own accord before being pals with Jody but eh, whatever, it's fine.

Alex is okay but again her relationship with Jody isn't for me strong enough emotionally for me to really care. 

I think Dean's connection with Claire is important because of Cas and that is a good emotional connection but then they seem  to be disregarding Claire's connection to Cas in s12 when it really mattered so I don't know what to think. I wonder if Cas' death will act as a motivating factor for Claire to an extent. Seems like that should be a thing that happens.  We'll see. 

I don't have an emotional reason to watch other than I love Donna, so the story reason better be worth it.

17 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Sgriccia has been around s1 or s2. WS can take Dabb, Berens, Singer and BL. Leave Sgriccia to SPN and let him become showrunner LOL. Fat chance.

Edited by catrox14
Phil's been around as long as Singer. My mistake!

I see the s11 ep, I forget the name, but it had the dinner scene and Vampires.  I figure that will be a pretty typical episode of WS.  It didn't exactly set the ratings on fire.  IIRC it went down by a 1/10.  Also Claire's episode last season didn't increase the ratings.

50 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I'm thinking it is comparable to maybe the risk of the Torchwood spinoff from DW with John Barrowman. Jack Harkness was a companion in all of 5 episodes and they gave him a spinoff that was fairly successful. Of course that was John F'ing Barrowman but it was still a risk and that had 3 great seasons and one mediocre. 

I thought of Torchwood, but I think S1-2 of New Who - which introduced Jack and Torchwood -- were significantly more popular than SPN. Doctor Who is a cultural touchstone in the UK, and the first season of the revival was much watched and discussed. 

I think you're spot on on Buffy and Angel, at least as an initial draw. 

I think rule of thumb is usually to do the spin-off when the mothership and the potential spin-off characters are still hot. Not necessarily in the physical sense.  :)  But when they are kinda at the height of their popularity but it would be awkward to keep cramming them into the original show. Angel is a good example of that. Whereas SPN has IMO crossed that threshhold several years ago.

Now I get why the network wants it and I get why they try (keep trying) but I only see WS working if the show finds largely its own audience, outside of SPN viewership. Now the CW is the only network where there is some chance of that but odds aren`t that great. It also defeats the reason of a spin-off in the first place because you want/expect a cushion that an original show just doesn`t have. We`ll see. 

Personally, I believe they will screw up all backdoor Pilot(s) during Season 13, there being several episodes for it this year. But that doesn`t necessarily mean anything for the actual show. It means something for SPN Season 13 but hey, it`s not like the rest of the Season will look better. However, for WS, it`s gonna have some version of a Pilot retreat anyway and if that attracts new viewers, fine. If not, they are in deep guano.     

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, companionenvy said:

I thought of Torchwood, but I think S1-2 of New Who - which introduced Jack and Torchwood -- were significantly more popular than SPN. Doctor Who is a cultural touchstone in the UK, and the first season of the revival was much watched and discussed. 

I think you're spot on on Buffy and Angel, at least as an initial draw. 

I wasn't intending to imply SPN  was a big as DW because that would be stupid of me. LOL. It's not on a big network like the BBC and doesn't have the history of DW. That said, I think  for a genre show that is going into s13 it's popularity belies the ratings what with it being heavily pirated,  legti DVD sales and Netflix it's pretty solid. So I think it's at least marginally comparable. 

Anyone else see the Halloween EW mag cover--all Supernatural with the J's and Cas gracing the cover.  They also have some behind the scene video and photos.  Its badass!  Misha is wearing that $3,000 suit in it.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 5
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:17 PM, Wayward Son said:

Since you mention them,  think Buffy and Angel are a good example of what I think WS needs to be to survive. Bar a handful of guest appearances (two by Buffy herself in S1, one by Willow in S3 and one by Willow in S4) Angel quickly distanced itself from the world of Buffy and quickly stood on its own two feet without relying on its mother show. From being apart of the Buffy fandom I’ve also noted there are numerous fans who’ve watched Angel without watching Buffy as it’s darker and grittier tone appealed more to them. 

I think thats the way WS and SN need to be. WS needs to let the characters do their own thing and keep Sam and Dean appearances to the bare minimum. There should also be room for both to exist with both teams (TFW and the WS team) doing their own heroic deeds and not it being a competition over which team are the bigger badasses.

Absolutely! 

people seem to be talking like if Sam and dean are around there is little need for anyone else but that isn't my impression of how the world works in this show. My impression is while they are dealing with angels and demons there are a lot of vampires, werewolves and so on running around. 

Edited by Affogato
  • Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:29 PM, Aeryn13 said:

I think rule of thumb is usually to do the spin-off when the mothership and the potential spin-off characters are still hot. Not necessarily in the physical sense.  :)  But when they are kinda at the height of their popularity but it would be awkward to keep cramming them into the original show. Angel is a good example of that. Whereas SPN has IMO crossed that threshhold several years ago.

Now I get why the network wants it and I get why they try (keep trying) but I only see WS working if the show finds largely its own audience, outside of SPN viewership. Now the CW is the only network where there is some chance of that but odds aren`t that great. It also defeats the reason of a spin-off in the first place because you want/expect a cushion that an original show just doesn`t have. We`ll see. 

Personally, I believe they will screw up all backdoor Pilot(s) during Season 13, there being several episodes for it this year. But that doesn`t necessarily mean anything for the actual show. It means something for SPN Season 13 but hey, it`s not like the rest of the Season will look better. However, for WS, it`s gonna have some version of a Pilot retreat anyway and if that attracts new viewers, fine. If not, they are in deep guano.     

Supernatural activity happens all over the world and has been happening all through human history. You should be able to shoehorn anything into the universe. Japanese school girl hunters. Cavemen hunters. Victorian detective hunters. It might be more successful to do something like a school for young hunters that ends up taking on some monsters that become hunters, something that was in the universe but wasn't the same type of story done with similar but different characters. A school of genuine misfits, perhaps, who end up gaining confidence by becoming hunters. 

I would prefer action stories about women that don't involve children. Don't get me wrong.

Thinking about the CW. I have a rather horrible feeling that one of the best ways for this to work is if it develops a strong romantic storyline, which would not be my preference. But maybe when looking at this the question should be not what wouldn't work but 'what could work'?

Edited by Affogato
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jakes said:

EW is reporting we are getting an AU Kevin with a different spin on his personality.  Sounds cool.

That's...interesting.  Will it be Osric Chau playing him?   I'm not thrilled over the prospect of someone else playing Kevin, but I would like to see Osric play a different Kevin.

1 minute ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

That's...interesting.  Will it be Osric Chau playing him?   I'm not thrilled over the prospect of someone else playing Kevin, but I would like to see Osric play a different Kevin.

Yep, it's Osric.  I assume non-Angels and Demons will be the original actors for sure...and with Angels and Demons, it depends.  That said Osric was confirmed.

• Love 3

IMO, Perez gave her a total non-answer. He's not going to spoil whatever is Cas' fate to a viewer on Twitter.

23 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

After feeling a little less anxious about Cas’ fate I’m back to being worried ours is dead and it’s AU we are going to have thanks to this tweet from Perez

Edited by catrox14

Couple interesting Cas tidbits from Misha--Cas comes back with a hard reset with full power(very cool) and also he doesn't remember The Empty...last memory was right before he was killed(hmmm).

Also we will first see a non-dead Cas in episode 3--seems like maybe at the end of the episode.  Misha says when first see Cas, he will be preoccupied with getting back to Dean, Sam and Jack.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Couple interesting Cas tidbits from Misha--Cas comes back with a hard reset with full power(very cool) and also he doesn't remember The Empty...last memory was right before he was killed(hmmm).

Where are you getting those tidbits from?

1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

Where are you getting those tidbits from?

Tree Topper has it, seems like it's part of the whole EW thing.

1 minute ago, Diane said:

He has said it in his Con panels.

I thought from reading Tree Topper that it was from EW but maybe you are right.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jakes said:

Tree Topper has it, seems like it's part of the whole EW thing.

I thought from reading Tree Topper that it was from EW but maybe you are right.

Could be but I also at least think I remember him saying in a con panel that he would be back and it would be the real Cas. Heck maybe I am wrong. 

28 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Sounds like Dean's back from hell storyline-sans the powers, of course.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 2

IMO, Perez gave her a total non-answer. He's not going to spoil whatever is Cas' fate to a viewer on Twitter.

I think he made up some bullshit because he got called out on a valid point:  Cas will be back, we know it. The characters might not know it but if the audience is ahead of the characters, it just creates impatience for any angst they display.  

And in terms of "back" and "alive" not being the same thing, that might be true but death means little nothing on this show overall. So even if someone is technically "not alive", if they still interact and partake in the story, it`s not a big distinction.

Say one of the brothers actually "died" for real but remained on the show as a ghost, would continue to be in every episode and have the same amount of screentime as before, would it really matter that much for the ongoing show that they were technically "dead"? I`d posit it would actually improve the writing for them because the ghost stuff would be a fresh angle. 

So maybe "half" of Cas or some essence of Cas is still in the Empty and it gets revealed later and that is why he doesn`t remember, bla bla - hey, at least rip off Sam`s old stories for a change - I have no doubt that he will be around, if "back" or "alive". And he actually has the most interesting storyline of everyone right now. 

Him coming back fully powered while Spawn is also uber-powered is iffy, though. They created that stupid revolving door with Cas in the past and never once gave a true trio dynamic for a longer time a chance because he was supposedly "too powerful" and an easy fix for everything. Even if some of those times, he was de-powered. Yet Spawn, the epitome of power-being, will get to live with them and ride around in the backseat. Why the fuck is that okay then when it never was for Cas?

And when they are both very powerful and could provide easy fixes for everything, how can they be kept around with all the previous excuses on the matter? Either the characters need to be marginalized, considerably de-powered or the Winchesters need to be powered up to that level. Anything else creates the problem they always cited.      

• Love 5
Just now, Myrelle said:

Sounds like Dean's back from hell storyline.

A little bit though Dean remembered quickly and it was repression--with Cas it seems to me something else is up and his memory blockage will be a good deal longer methinks.

14 minutes ago, Diane said:

Could be but I also at least think I remember him saying in a con panel that he would be back and it would be the real Cas. Heck maybe I am wrong. 

I know Misha said a version of Cas would be back in his con panels And in the comments from Dabb in one of the spoiler sites or maybe the EW, Dabb said Cas would be a changed character.  So at this point, it could be Zombie!Cas for all we know.  In the EW video Misha said everyone is back and they are together and in fighting form but that doesn't mean it's OUR Cas who's in fighting form.

Like I've said before I wonder if there is some Cas in Spawn and some Spawn in Cas which is why Cas was all on the 'paradise' train when he was talking to Kelly after coming back from the AU the first time. I mean Cas has never thought of anything being a paradise and it was similar to his comments in The Future. 

Who knows!

7 minutes ago, Jakes said:

A little bit though Dean remembered quickly and it was repression--with Cas it seems to me something else is up and his memory blockage will be a good deal longer methinks.

Dean didn't repress his memories. He was lying about not remembering. That always seemed pretty obvious from Lazarus Rising to his admission in Wishful Thinking. In this case, I think Cas won't remember anything which sucks. 

1 hour ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Gorgeous scenery at the beginning - and I didn't mean just the boys this time!  :)

Good clip :) . Both characters seemed in character to me! The distinction between the others being dead and Mary being “gone” doesn’t seem to support Dean actually thinking of Mary as dead IMO.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I know Misha said a version of Cas would be back in his con panels And in the comments from Dabb in one of the spoiler sites or maybe the EW, Dabb said Cas would be a changed character.  So at this point, it could be Zombie!Cas for all we know.  In the EW video Misha said everyone is back and they are together and in fighting form but that doesn't mean it's OUR Cas who's in fighting form.

Like I've said before I wonder if there is some Cas in Spawn and some Spawn in Cas which is why Cas was all on the 'paradise' train when he was talking to Kelly after coming back from the AU the first time. I mean Cas has never thought of anything being a paradise and it was similar to his comments in The Future. 

Who knows!

Dean didn't repress his memories. He was lying about not remembering. That always seemed pretty obvious from Lazarus Rising to his admission in Wishful Thinking. In this case, I think Cas won't remember anything which sucks. 

Maybe you are right but I thought he very briefly did not remember Hell until he got some flashes which broke thru his very short repression...then he lied.  That was my take on it at least.

With what Misha says about Cas--it's real Cas back...he's straight forward about that...talking about him being family with the boys and feeling like a guardian to Jack.  Things the real alive Cas would feel.  No doubt about it in my mind.

1 hour ago, Jakes said:

Also we will first see a non-dead Cas in episode 3--seems like maybe at the end of the episode.  Misha says when first see Cas, he will be preoccupied with getting back to Dean, Sam and Jack.

Double-checked these...and yes Tree Topper got these Cas tidbits from the EW interviews.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
Just now, Wayward Son said:

Good clip :) . Both characters seemed in character to me! The distinction between the others being dead and Mary being “gone” doesn’t seem to support Dean actually thinking of Mary as dead IMO.

My guess is that at some point before this scene, Dean will declare that Mom is dead and Sam will explain to Dean why she probably isn't dead, so by the time they have the argument in the car about Spawn, Dean's changed his stance from "Mom is dead" to "Mom is gone". 

4 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Maybe you are right but I thought he very briefly did not remember until he got some flashes which broke thru his very short repression...then he lied.  That was my take on it at least.

Dean told Sam that he had been lying. It was Dean's words to Sam. When Sam gave him back the amulet in 4.01 and asked him what hell was like, Dean was pretty shady with his answer, saying "I don't remember a thing" but he was having the flashes in the fill up joint bathroom and in Sam's motel room, which IMO was PTSD already kicking in.

I suspect Cas situation will be like when he was Emmanuel.

2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Dean told Sam that he had been lying. It was Dean's words to Sam. When Sam gave him back the amulet in 4.01 and asked him what hell was like, Dean was pretty shady with his answer, saying "I don't remember a thing" but he was having the flashes in the fill up joint bathroom and in Sam's motel room, which IMO was PTSD already kicking in.

I suspect Cas situation will be like when he was Emmanuel.

I'd have to watch it again--even though I've seen it a ton.

48 minutes ago, Jakes said:

I'd have to watch it again--even though I've seen it a ton.

That's just my interpretation of that exchange. I never believed Dean was telling Sam the truth in that exchange.

I'm trying to figure out how they can have a reset of Cas' memories and have him be back to normal if there isn't some kind of deal making or divine intervention.

31 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I'm trying to figure out how they can have a reset of Cas' memories and have him be back to normal if there isn't some kind of deal making or divine intervention.

I'm guessing (and I'm probably way off) that it has something to do with what he goes through - and meets - in the Empty.  Sounds like it could be pretty interesting!

• Love 2

I know the stuff about the hard reset was posted, but I don’t think this was? 

Well, EW can reveal that fans will first see Castiel in episode 3 of season 13, though his whereabouts are still being kept under lock and key. What we do know is that he’ll be in what co-showrunner Robert Singer calls a “very, very dark place” that is not heaven, hell, purgatory, or earth but that has been spoken about on the show previously. “It’s a place we’ll be seeing for the first time through his eyes,” co-showrunner Andrew Dabb teases. Misha Collins adds, “I really think that this is potentially the most boring place in the universe.” And when we catch up with him in this mystery location, Collins says Cas is “really preoccupied with the notion of getting back to the boys and Jack.”

Isn’t episode 3 the episode that introduces Patience and helps build up WS? Does that mean Cas is gonna have a role in the spin off? Or will it be the end of the episode with a thirty second reveal before exploring him properly in episode 4?

11 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

I know the stuff about the hard reset was posted, but I don’t think this was? 

Isn’t episode 3 the episode that introduces Patience and helps build up WS? Does that mean Cas is gonna have a role in the spin off? Or will it be the end of the episode with a thirty second reveal before exploring him properly in episode 4?

I think it will be a last minute reveal. And I'll be surprised if the Empty actually has a look see in EP 4 because isn't that the one with a lot of J2 filming or am I confused?

I don't think Cas will have a role in the spinoff unless he's going to be a floater between both shows.

Edited by catrox14
18 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I think it will be a last minute reveal. And I'll be surprised if the Empty actually has a look see in EP 4 because isn't that the one with a lot of J2 filming or am I confused?

I don't think Cas will have a role in the spinoff unless he's going to be a floater between both shows.

It’s feasible in the sense he could probably do 11-12 episodes of each show to create a seasons worth of appearances between them. However, unless his SN appearances are cut back, I doubt he’d have much of a role on WS since I now think Misha doesn’t want a more time consuming role. He mentioned at Comic Con he chose not to direct again because of the extra work involved and it taking away from his charity work etc. 

5 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

It’s feasible in the sense he could probably do 11-12 episodes of each show to create a seasons worth of appearances between them. However, unless his SN appearances are cut back, I doubt he’d have much of a role on WS since I now think Misha doesn’t want a more time consuming role. He mentioned at Comic Con he chose not to direct again because of the extra work involved and it taking away from his charity work etc. 

It would be weird for him to have a role on WS because he doesn't know Jody, Donna, or Alex and the show effectively severed the connection he had with Claire by not having him be called upon nor included when she was bitten by a werewolf. So I don't really see what purpose he would have unless they have him show up to just say "Sorry for not being there when you almost turned because I was in Heaven and I guess couldn't hear or feel your need which I guess means you don't need me anymore, so bye?'

• Love 2

OOOOOH, I love Osric coming back and exciting to see a different twist on Kevin. 

4 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Gorgeous scenery at the beginning - and I didn't mean just the boys this time!  :)

And, a very cool camera move around the car!!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I do like that the director/crew or whoever remembered that Baby almost always reflects Dean's state of mind.  The dirtier she is the more distraught Dean is.  In this clip she is filthy.   And Dean is pretty distraught.

• Love 3