Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DittyDotDot said:

Crowley possessed Sam while he was also possessed by Gadreel, so... ?

But Sam is 100% human, not half angel.  And Crowley didn't possess Gadreel while he was possessing Sam (although that would have been interesting, I think).  I'm not sure how the 'half-human' part would play into possession/permission in regard to Jack.

1 hour ago, DittyDotDot said:

But I was just being silly. It really could be that the case of the week just revolves around a tattoo parlor rather than anyone getting a tat. Maybe the boys just show their own ink or something?

Aw.  That's not nearly as much fun.  :)  Of course, I'm still for the gratuitous display of anti-possession charms!

35 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

It would be possible. Don't forget Castiel was possessed by Lucifer, while both were in angel mode.

Yeah, but he had to get Cas' permission first.  In that case, I don't think an anti-possession tattoo would make a difference.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

What comes to my mind more than a song is the old Aesop Fable. 

Where the scorpion asks to ride across a pond on the frogs back.  The frog is wary of being stung so the scorpion assures him that he won't because if he does they'll both by doomed.  About half way across the scorpion stings the frog.  The frog asks why because now they're both dead and the scorpion says its in his nature.

This is why I think this will be a Jack episode. 

Well, yeah, I know the fable.  I just assumed we all knew that already. The song in the film was literally about the fable. The purpose of my post was just to have a little fun looking at it from the Song Title motif that Kripke started,  and other showrunners have used, to see what I could find on that front.

Edited by catrox14

Cas is an angel and had an evil archangel and the King of Hell inside him.  So I think a demon could possess Jack BUT it would probably have to be something with similar powers to an archangel since he's half archangel., not just a regular seraphim. Something  like a Prince of Hell. Maybe Asmodeus shows up to get vengeance for Sam killing Ramiel and Cas killing Dagon.  Also, am I the only person who wants to call him Asmodium??

Edited by catrox14
Princes of Hell are not angels.
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

Cas is an angel and had an evil archangel and the King of Hell inside him.  So I think a demon could possess Jack BUT it would probably have to be something with similar powers to an archangel since he's half archangel.Something  like a Prince of Hell , not just a regular seraphim. Maybe Asmodeus shows up to get vengeance for Sam killing Ramiel and Cas killing Dagon.  Also, am I the only person who wants to call him Asmodium??

You know Guck must have given Cas one hell of a post resurrection body, since it didn't explode from having a seraph, arch angel and powerful demon in it all at once.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

You know Guck must have given Cas one hell of a post resurrection body, since it didn't explode from having a seraph, arch angel and powerful demon in it all at once

Seriously. IMO Cas the seraphim, is not in a rebuilt vessel. I think he IS the vessel now. Like it's all fused together but his grace is malleable. I think that's why he could withstand an archangel and a fully powered Crowley inside him. I've often wondered if Cas is going to become Jesus in the show or if he's already the Christ figure.  I thought about that when he was being tortured by Amara and how he was lashed to that thing in pose similar to Christ on the Cross. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Seriously. IMO Cas the seraphim, is not in a rebuilt vessel. I think he IS the vessel now. Like it's all fused together but his grace is malleable. I think that's why he could withstand an archangel and a fully powered Crowley inside him. I've often wondered if Cas is going to become Jesus in the show or if he's already the Christ figure.  I thought about that when he was being tortured by Amara and how he was lashed to that thing in pose similar to Christ on the Cross. 

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean that you think the body is Cas' as opposed to Jimmy? Or that's it made up of grace rather than true flesh and blood? Sorry, not trying to be nitpicky! I'm just confused haha

24 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I've often wondered if Cas is going to become Jesus in the show or if he's already the Christ figure.  I thought about that when he was being tortured by Amara and how he was lashed to that thing in pose similar to Christ on the Cross. 

Um...no.  I don't generally have a problem with the Judeo-Christian focus on the show (even though they seem to assume all demons--and angels--are Christian) because they keep it more or less low-key (even when they brought Chuck into it.)   But at least they acknowledged that Japanese demons can't be exorcised by a latin ritual.  But if they bring Jesus into this in any serious way then I'm out of here (which is literally the only time I've said that.)  IMO, God/Chuck (especially if he created everything and everyone) shouldn't prefer/push one religion/belief system over another (just like, in another discussion--including on the show--he didn't prefer/push one gender or sexual preference over another.)  And (unfortunately) I have the feeling that if they bring Jesus in any other way (as in, just another religious figure like the gods in Hammer of the Gods) there would be a major backlash by the truly religious.  Let's keep things neutral.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Um...no.  I don't generally have a problem with the Judeo-Christian focus on the show (even though they seem to assume all demons--and angels--are Christian) because they keep it more or less low-key (even when they brought Chuck into it.)   But at least they acknowledged that Japanese demons can't be exorcised by a latin ritual.  But if they bring Jesus into this in any serious way then I'm out of here (which is literally the only time I've said that.)  IMO, God/Chuck (especially if he created everything and everyone) shouldn't prefer/push one religion/belief system over another (just like, in another discussion--including on the show--he didn't prefer/push one gender or sexual preference over another.)  And (unfortunately) I have the feeling that if they bring Jesus in any other way (as in, just another religious figure like the gods in Hammer of the Gods) there would be a major backlash by the truly religious.  Let's keep things neutral.  

I've read spec since s5 that Joshua may have been the representation of Jesus. I can see the arguments for and against that reading. I am also not suggesting they would actual call the character 'Jesus' but just  seen as a Christ figure. That was all.

If Kripke, could turn Chuck, an alcoholic writer of pulp fiction who avails himself of the services of sex workers, into a prophet of the Lord, and then God/.or was always God, and give God a sister, turning an angel that has been human, God, and resurrected twice,  into a Christ figure, doesn't seem that far out of bounds for me. YMMV.  Not saying they should or shouldn't do it but just saying it's something I've thought about before.

• Love 1

Berens is gonna write the Misery ep? Sigh. I found him to be the biggest disappointment in Season 12.  

The Scorpion and the Frog is 99,9999 % gonna be about Jack. I`m guessing it`s not gonna follow the fable literally, though, otherwise the title already gives away the outcome.   

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean that you think the body is Cas' as opposed to Jimmy? Or that's it made up of grace rather than true flesh and blood? Sorry, not trying to be nitpicky! I'm just confused haha

I'm saying that Cas was resurrected into a new body that looks like Jimmy but is not a vessel. The body is Cas' now.  IMO it's flesh, blood and angel grace.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Berens is gonna write the Misery ep? Sigh. I found him to be the biggest disappointment in Season 12.  

The Scorpion and the Frog is 99,9999 % gonna be about Jack. I`m guessing it`s not gonna follow the fable literally, though, otherwise the title already gives away the outcome.   

I'm pretty convinced if Wayward Sisters makes it to series then Berens will leave the main show to become its show runner. That would explain why he is writing the introduction of the shows only known new character (Patience) and co-writing the back door Pilot. 

ETA: He is also the sole writer of episode 9, which is also meant to be WS related.

14 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I'm saying that Cas was resurrected into a new body that looks like Jimmy but is not a vessel. The body is Cas' now.  IMO it's flesh, blood and angel grace.

Ah, yes I agree with that completely! I believe Cas' body is completely and utterly his. 

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 1

I'm thinking that the Big Empty being the 4th episode of the season will be a bit of a bottle episode mostly centered on Cas and whoever else he is with. I'll bet the boys will be in the beginning and the end at the most.

• Love 1
Just now, catrox14 said:

I'm thinking that the Big Empty being the 4th episode of the season will be a bit of a bottle episode mostly centered on Cas and whoever else he is with. I'll bet the boys will be in the beginning and the end at the most.

Yep, I'm thinking a Weekend at Bobby's style episode only centred on Cas rather than Bobby. Do the Js have anything coming up around then that might demand a lite episode?

2 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

Yep, I'm thinking a Weekend at Bobby's style episode only centred on Cas rather than Bobby. Do the Js have anything coming up around then that might demand a lite episode?

I don't know. Just speculating based on what Misha said about it. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Jakes said:

Hmmm....So Cas is in the Big Empty with Death--that would makes sense.

He could be and/or he could come back as the new Death.  Cas becoming Death could have cosmic consequences, and it might explain why he comes back different for a time, while he's adjusting to his new responsibilities?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ahrtee said:

And (unfortunately) I have the feeling that if they bring Jesus in any other way (as in, just another religious figure like the gods in Hammer of the Gods) there would be a major backlash by the truly religious.  Let's keep things neutral.  

They sort of already did this in S6E16.  Eve says that Jesus was just a man, so Jesus has been brought up in canon in the show.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Yeah, but he had to get Cas' permission first.  In that case, I don't think an anti-possession tattoo would make a difference.  

It wouldn't make any difference with an angel possession either way: for one, there is the vague, but not strict permission needed; and two, the tattoos are only anti-demon, as far as I know.

Like I said, I was just being silly--I found the idea of the most powerful thing currently on the planet being possessed by some lowly stunt demon funny. ::shrugs::

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

It wouldn't make any difference with an angel possession either way: for one, there is the vague, but not strict permission needed; and two, the tattoos are only anti-demon, as far as I know.

Yeah, I thought that's what I was saying.  

• Love 2
On 8/7/2017 at 9:43 PM, Jakes said:

SpoilerTV has the titles for first 9 episodes and episode 16:

1. Lost and Found

2. The Rising Sun

3. Patience

4. The Big Empty

5. Advanced Thanatology

6. Tombstone

7. War of the Worlds

8. The Scorpion and the Frog

9. The Bad Place

16. Scoobynatural

So 4 The Big Empty tells us where Castiel is and I guess when we first see him there.  6 is when Castiel is suppose to return--so does he come back thru the Tombstone...probably metaphorically?  War of the Worlds sounds like maybe the AU world in play with our world.  And the Bad Place, is that the Hellmouth that Jody and the girls will deal with?  And Scoobynatural--it fits!

My spec on the episodes! Based on the titles and the bits and pieces of information that have filtered through so far.

Ep 1: Lost and Found will be a mytharc based episode. It will focus on the brothers and their reaction to the loss of Mary, Castiel and Crowley. From what we know I'm assuming this episode will feature; arguments between the boys re Mary's status and what to do about Jack, and it'll likely end with Dean's pleas for Chuck to return everyone to him. It will also include a hunters funeral for Cas and Kelly. The former out of respect / comrade and the latter as a just in case. 

Ep 2: The Rising Sun will be another mytharc episode, which is highly focused on the issue of Jack. I'm guessing Dean will be temporarily persuaded to give Jack a chance. The three of them go on a hunt together and Jack tries to make things better, but in fact accidentally takes the lives of innocents. Dean goes back to believing he needs to be killed and Jack flees.

Ep 3: Patience will be MOTWish. It'll focus on building up the character of Patience and perhaps lay some foundation for potential Wayward Sister lore, but will have very little impact on the overall story of S13.

Ep 4: The Big Empty - I am going to guess, based on the title, is that this'll be a Castiel centred mytharc episode. My guess, based on the spoiler Castiel will be alone with someone else, is that the situation will be a parallel of Dean and Benny in Purgatory. In other words, he'll meet an alternative of a previously known figure such as Michael / Death / Cas himself and they'll tell Cas they can get them out of purgatory, but he can't do it without Cas' involvement. In typical Dabb style this figure will of course prove to be villainous and likely end up the big bad of the season, because you know Dabb can't pass an opportunity to make Cas mess up. I'm not really sure about the brothers end of things. I assume it'll have some sort of link to the Empty storyline so either Cas and his 'ally' find a way to communicate across realms due to the spell or whatever requiring action from both sides, or the brothers find a clue Cas isn't as dead as they think.

Ep 5: Advanced Thanatology: I have no real theories about this one. I'm going to guess though it'll be a MOTW episode based on the shows history of having one around this point. It may in the style of Thin Lizzie be a MOTW that is revealed to be somewhat mytharc later in the episode. It could also be a good time for some Lucifer and Mary in the alt focus. 

Ep 6: Tombstone - Mytharc. Castiel gets out of the empty and his ally reveals their true purpose. This episode will also feature a discussion of some sort between Castiel and Jack. He and Dean will probably clash due to Dean's anti-Jack stance with Dean ultimately coming around.

Ep 7: War of the Worlds - Mytharc and the focus turns back to the whole alternative dimension. I can imagine the ally of Castiel's turned bad is working on a way to free Lucifer from behind the rift. They may be trying to manipulative Jack into doing so for them. On the other side of the portal, we'll get to see some more Mary and Lucifer action

Ep 8: The Scorpion and the Frog: Most likely a MOTW.

9. The Bad place: Part Wayward Sister introduction and part S12 mytharc. I'm guessing the boys enlist the aid of Sheriff Jody Mills as the portal has been opened successfully. YAY mum's back, but boo the other things filtering through including Lucifer. 

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 1

It would be funny of "Advanced Thanatology" consisted solely of everyone watching old "Gargoyles" episodes and discussing the character of Thanatos. With a guest appearance by Jonathan Frakes.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/09/supernatural-alexander-calvert-series-regular-season-13/

This is why I never believe "if it doesn't work" we eliminate him caveat.  It's not practical for show reasons. 

The whole focus on the "family that brings him in being Sam and Dean" confirms my suspicion that Misha was just trying to throw the fans a bone when he spoke of "Jack seeing Cas as a father". Clearly the Winchesters have stolen Cas' storyline from last season, ugh.

On the other hand, congrats to Alexander Calvert! I haven't seen him in anything else. Is he a good actor? 

The whole focus on the "family that brings him in being Sam and Dean" confirms my suspicion that Misha was just trying to throw the fans a bone when he spoke of "Jack seeing Cas as a father". Clearly the Winchesters have stolen Cas' storyline from last season, ugh.

I think in the beginning it will be just Sam who brings him in and Cas will take over when he gets back. Or they`ll be co-parents. Otherwise, I learned my lesson from Dabb and the "generals" thing. My two Dads, my ass. Or it refers to Sam and Cas maybe.

On the other hand, congrats to Alexander Calvert! I haven't seen him in anything else. Is he a good actor? 

He was a recurring character on Arrow. I thought he was pretty good as an unhinged psychopath. Haven`t seen him in anything else.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I think in the beginning it will be just Sam who brings him in and Cas will take over when he gets back. Or they`ll be co-parents. Otherwise, I learned my lesson from Dabb and the "generals" thing. My two Dads, my ass. Or it refers to Sam and Cas maybe.

He was a recurring character on Arrow. I thought he was pretty good as an unhinged psychopath. Haven`t seen him in anything else.

Yes the boys will parent Jack until Cas gets back then Cas will have Jack imprinted on him as Daddy as Misha said--He was sincere in saying this I have no doubt.  Anyway good for Calvert!

A question built upon the Calvert promotion to regular--has Pellegrino been stated as a regular for this year...I think he is but not sure.

• Love 2

Yes the boys will parent Jack

I know that`s what Dabb and Singer said at Comic Con but since Dabb has proven to me to be a lying liar who lies with the "the Winchesters will be generals" remark in his interview, I believe the same thing about "they will be Dads". Fool me once and all.

Now Misha, I do believe was sincere also and obviously had either read a bit or been told more about the upcoming Season than just the Premiere.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Aquestion built upon the Calvert promotion to regular--has Pellegrino been stated as a regular for this year...I think he is but not sure.

Pellegrino seems to be a bit of an odd case when it comes to promotion protocol. Misha (twice in his case), Mark and now Alexander all had articles highlighting their change in status. While in the case of Mark there was radio silence, and it was only fans paying attention to the "Starring" section of the opening credits that picked it up.

In that vein I don't think anything official has been stated re him and season 13. I think most have just assumed he would be based on his promotion mid season (as of 12x15) and an interview with Dabb where he discuss Lucifer as a heavy focus.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Aeryn13 said:

I know that`s what Dabb and Singer said at Comic Con but since Dabb has proven to me to be a lying liar who lies with the "the Winchesters will be generals" remark in his interview, I believe the same thing about "they will be Dads". Fool me once and all.

Now Misha, I do believe was sincere also and obviously had either read a bit or been told more about the upcoming Season than just the Premiere.  

This probably belongs in the bitch thread.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Yep--we are in agreement.

35 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

That makes it sound like the Winchesters/J2 had something to do with this. LOL. This is all on Dabb.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Yes the boys will parent Jack until Cas gets back then Cas will have Jack imprinted on him as Daddy as Misha said--He was sincere in saying this I have no doubt.  Anyway good for Calvert!

A question built upon the Calvert promotion to regular--has Pellegrino been stated as a regular for this year...I think he is but not sure.

I find it unlikely that Dabb will really focus on Dean's role here because the one thing Sam has never experienced is being a surrogate parent. The show has visited this with Dean multiple times.  I'm fairly conviced this will be Sam's SL with Dean supporting Sam. I suspect it will be Sam learning how hard John had it since the issue was always with John and Sam.  I will be happily surprised if it turns out to involve Sam having revelations that Dean really did raise Sam as much as John. I'm not holding my breath.

And I still can't get over how much Alexander looks like a young Misha. He certainly doesn't look like either Jared or Jensen.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

In that vein I don't think anything official has been stated re him and season 13. I think most have just assumed he would be based on his promotion mid season (as of 12x15) and an interview with Dabb where he discuss Lucifer as a heavy focus.

Not to mention, the Comic Con TV Guide interview with Pellegrino himself, which discussed his upcoming role in s13. For me that was notable because he was the only actor with an entire  piece devoted solely to him and Lucifer.  Not even J2 had that LOL

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I find it unlikely that Dabb will really focus on Dean's role here because the one thing Sam has never experienced is being a surrogate parent. The show has visited this with Dean multiple times.  I'm fairly conviced this will be Sam's SL with Dean supporting Sam. I suspect it will be Sam learning how hard John had it since the issue was always with John and Sam.  I will be happily surprised if it turns out to involve Sam having revelations that Dean really did raise Sam as much as John. I'm not holding my breath.

And I still can't get over how much Alexander looks like a young Misha. He certainly doesn't look like either Jared or Jensen.

I'm not sure what Dean's role is going to be this season.  This isn't jerk/bitch.  It's more of an observation based on spoilers. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

I'm getting the impression it's gonna be about Sam and Dean parenting for the simple fact that's what everyone bar Misha seems to be focused on. I get J2 not mentioning Cas' role because naturally they're there to discuss their own character. However, when it is something both Dabb and Singer also fail to mention, in favour of highlighting the Winchester's role instead, I call bullshit storyline stealing.

1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

That makes it sound like the Winchesters/J2 had something to do with this. LOL. This is all on Dabb.

Oh, I don't blame J2 in the slightest. They have to work with the storylines the writers give them. However, within the verse of the show, it is indeed the Winchesters (Sam and Dean) who are stealing the role of surrogate dad to Jack that the show led us to believe would belong to Cas last season. 

This is apparently debatable. According to some of the Wincest fans over on Twitter he looks like the perfect love child of Jared and Jensen LOL

Not to mention, the Comic Con TV Guide interview with Pellegrino himself, which discussed his upcoming role in s13. For me that was notable because he was the only actor with an entire  piece devoted solely to him and Lucifer.  Not even J2 had that LOL

Ooh yes! I'd forgotten about that one. It's strange though that neither Mark Pellegrino or Alexander Calvert were involved with Comic Con since Misha and Mark Sheppard were always there during their regular years. 

1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

I'm not sure what Dean's role is going to be this season.  This isn't jerk/bitch.  It's more of an observation based on spoilers. 

If the intimations that Sam questions whether Dean would kill [him], too, (in relation to Dean wanting to eliminate Jack ASAP) are true, I hope one of Dean's roles is to punch Sam in the face.

Given the show's predilection for Sam repeating every one of Dean's experiences, I feel pretty confident in guessing it will be Sam who takes the lead in 'raising' Jack. I am counting on a scene (or ten) where Dean Sam is forced to play peacemaker between a bickering John Dean and Sam Jack.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

If the intimations that Sam questions whether Dean would kill [him], too, (in relation to Dean wanting to eliminate Jack ASAP) are true, I hope one of Dean's roles is to punch Sam in the face.

Seriously. That really irked me to read that is a thing that will be a thing again.   I would rather Dean tell Sam to fuck off and then he gets his stuff and takes off to find a way to save Cas. Let Sam deal with the Devil's Spawn on his own. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 7

Seriously. That really irked me to read that is a thing that will be a thing again.   I would rather Dean tell Sam to fuck off and then he gets his stuff and takes off to find a way to save Cas. Let Sam deal with the Devil's Spawn.

Alas, given that Jensen (and others?) said it didn't take long for them to get on the same page, aka Sam's. I'm 100% certain Dean will apologize to Sam for making him feel that way and then proceed to learn from him on how to treat Jack. (I only wish that was sarcasm)

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Alas, given that Jensen (and others?) said it didn't take long for them to get on the same page, aka Sam's. I'm 100% certain Dean will apologize to Sam for making him feel that way and then proceed to learn from him on how to treat Jack. (I only wish that was sarcasm)

I also expect to get a lot of Jack asking Dean why he can't be more like Sam.

• Love 3

I have a feeling Dean's involvement / support / raising of Jack will be inversely proportional to how evil Jack turns out to be. Sam will empathize with Jack - "we have to give him a chance" - and Jack will turn out to be evil, because that's generally the way this show rolls nowadays, in my opinion.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

What I don't get, the writers repeatedly say Cas can't hunt with the boys because he's too powerful.  But Jack, whose supposed to be super powerful isn't a problem. 

It's completely illogical and stupid. The only way I can fanwank it, is "Jack is half human so it's totally fine". 

To me half archangel/half human equals seraphim.

2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Seriously. That really irked me to read that is a thing that will be a thing again.   I would rather Dean tell Sam to fuck off and then he gets his stuff and takes off to find a way to save Cas. Let Sam deal with the Devil's Spawn on his own. 

The only problem with this is the fact Dean will be convinced Cas and Mary are dead and there is nothing they can do about it. 

I actually agree that it's an OOC reaction, but apparently Dabb wants to do S8 part 2 with Dean in the role of misbeliever. 

48 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

What I don't get, the writers repeatedly say Cas can't hunt with the boys because he's too powerful.  But Jack, whose supposed to be super powerful isn't a problem. 

That's why in my spec I mentioned that IMO the hunt they mentioned won't go well. I'm picturing Jack trying to help, but he ultimately makes it ten times worse. He has all this power, but no common sense and control

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

The only problem with this is the fact Dean will be convinced Cas and Mary are dead and there is nothing they can do about it. 

Fine. He can just take off and go grieve alone somewhere.  Get laid, whatever. LOL 

I don't have an issue with Dean thinking Cas is really most sincerely dead since he saw him die, and he's sitting next to his dead body, surrounded by the ashes of Cas' wings. Short of Dean being prostrate and non-functional where he can't think or do anything but feel the loss, there is no reason for him to leap to a conclusion that Mary is dead. It's even worse when I remember that Dean knows that things can come back from AUs given he's done it himself three times. LOL. This is so stupid.

tumblr_inline_nrg8hsIJiR1raprkq_500.gif

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 3

Fine. He can just take off and go grieve alone somewhere.  Get laid, whatever. LOL 

I don't have an issue with Dean thinking Cas is really most sincerely dead since he saw him die, and he's sitting next to his dead body, surrounded by the ashes of Cas' wings. Short of Dean being prostrate and non-functional where he can't think or do anything but feel the loss, there is no reason for him to leap to that conclusion. It's even worse when I remember that Dean knows that things can come back from AUs. He's done it himself three times. LOL. This is so stupid.

tumblr_inline_nrg8hsIJiR1raprkq_500.gif

You're right! That was bad wording on my part. I have no issues with him thinking Cas is dead because he is ATM. It's the thinking Mary is dead I find OOC and ridiculous.

• Love 1

This dude totally looks like Misha.

4 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

This is apparently debatable. According to some of the Wincest fans over on Twitter he looks like the perfect love child of Jared and Jensen LOL

LOL what? He doesn't look like either of them much less a hybrid.

supernatural-season-13.jpg

• Love 1

While I'm happy the actor has a job, I can't say I'm excited about him being a series regular.  I still think they're trying to bring in more of the younger viewers and that's why we're getting him.  Sorry, but I'd take Crowley any day over this nephilim storyline.  

This season seems to be stacking up to be another one low on Jensen and Jared.  We now have Jack, Lucifer, Mary, Cas, maybe Bobby and whoever else they find in the AU, whoever the handsome actor Misha was referring to meeting in The Empty (allowing for that possibly to be Misha, himself), and multiple episodes with the cast of the upcoming spin off.  I really would much prefer a shorter season with more Jensen and Jared than what it appears we're going to get.  Oh well...

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

While I'm happy the actor has a job, I can't say I'm excited about him being a series regular.  I still think they're trying to bring in more of the younger viewers and that's why we're getting him.  Sorry, but I'd take Crowley any day over this nephilim storyline.  

I really hate the nephelim SL so much. I do wonder if they might roll Jackifer over to Wayward Sisters, if the pilot is picked up. I can totally see him being the "Hot Nephelim of Ambiguous Morality who will help Jody and Donna and maybe try to date Alex or Claire but can he be trusted??"

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MysteryGuest said:

This season seems to be stacking up to be another one low on Jensen and Jared.  We now have Jack, Lucifer, Mary, Cas, maybe Bobby and whoever else they find in the AU, whoever the handsome actor Misha was referring to meeting in The Empty (allowing for that possibly to be Misha, himself), and multiple episodes with the cast of the upcoming spin off.  I really would much prefer a shorter season with more Jensen and Jared than what it appears we're going to get.  Oh well...

And I'm the opposite! I'd hate to see it go back to the Jared and Jensen only show with others being lucky if they got one episode of proper focus. The Sam and Dean bond has been explored to death on its own. The show needs others to inject some life into things and add something new imo. 

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I really hate the nephelim SL so much. I do wonder if they might roll Jackifer over to Wayward Sisters, if the pilot is picked up. I can totally see him being the "Hot Nephelim of Ambiguous Morality who will help Jody and Donna and maybe try to date Alex or Claire but can he be trusted??"

I'd be more than happy with that outcome.  If Jack ends up being good, how does the show go on with both Jack and Cas as allies of the Winchesters?  If Cas' always had to be neutered so as not to be too powerful for the storyline, then how do you deal with another, even more powerful, entity?

• Love 2