Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

If Dean doesn't attempt seriously to kill Sam in the last episode of the season, I'll be shocked. Crowley and Cas's deaths, they've laid the breadcrumbs for, although whether those stick, who knows?

Or, what if... after Dean kills Crowley (which seems likely at this point), and then Metatron wears a CasSuit and tricks Dean into believing he's killed Cas (because yeah, permanent resident of NopeVille there), Dean would fully believe that Sam was the next target, so he tries to figure out any way possible to destroy himself so that doesn't happen, but MoLScholar!Sam does whatever spell he's found in the archives to try to stop Dean both from going full darkside, and also from offing himself and then... To Be Continued. 

Oh I think it's a bad IF Cain is really most sincerely dead.

I don't mind the long arc as long as it amounts to something. I'm surprised the MoC has lasted this long. I am skiddish though as to how it will be resolved. I need to be meaningful an d it shouldn't be easy either.

(edited)

I know I said I wasn't going to say anything, but I just had to disagree with this...

They went out of their way to make the defeat of Dick Roman seem boring and lame and the Leviathan-"apocalypse" was wishy-washy as a threat.

I completely disagree. There may not be many of us, but some of us liked the leviathans and thought Dick Roman was a great big bad. And the leviathans were already being shown to be a threat. Not only did Dick Roman kill someone important to Sam and Dean (Bobby) and kill Frank, they were already implementing their plan with people already getting turned into "cattle" and their plan of killing off all of the other monsters already in motion. We saw the effects on the people and the monsters that that were also being killed over the course of multiple episodes. The leviathans were enough of a threat that not only did Crowley cooperate with Sam and Dean to get rid of them, they got the cooperation of the Alpha vamp as well. In my opinion, there was nothing "wishy-washy" about the leviathan threat and the writers devoted multiple episodes * to pointing out the severity and scope of that threat. But I realize miles vary, and that I'm likely in the minority here.

* For me it was one of the most consistent arcs the show had with few episodes where it wasn't addressed in some way and often in a major way.

Compared to the flashing neon signs of the Season 5 Finale, it eclipses everything else by ten-thousand miles.

For me - and this is coming from someone who liked "Swan Song" - I'm not remembering much all that "epic" about the season 5 finale. Two beings in human meatsuits sniping at each other and then falling into a hole isn't really all that earth-shattering, in my opinion. There was no lightening or earthquakes or anything that accompanied it. Threat-wise I'd call them equivalent based on what we saw up until then. Lucifer did kill a town, and a few pagan gods, but pretty much he didn't do much else that got on the radar. Famine did try to infect everyone, but they got that under control fairly easily. The leviathans seemed at least as far-reaching in how far they'd insinuated themselves into society and how extensive their plans were and the potential for damage, but again, I realize that miles vary.

Edited by AwesomO4000

I know it`s not gonna happen. Because it`s Dean and I still fully believe he is a "whatever, next" character for Carver. When asked about Dean`s role during the latter half of Season 8, he was all "whatever, next" about the character whereas when asked this Season about Sam`s arc, he rushes to assure fans that Sam will have a big story coming up. So, nope, Dean is not getting the big story. But I also worry, his story will be dropped and it will be flipped all around so that he revolves around Sam again, Been there, done that, got a couple of very ugly T-shirts.

I strongly encourage you to read Jensen's comments at the PhoenixCon M&G here: http://comehereyousexything.tumblr.com/post/112239976267/jared-jensen-m-g-report-phxcon

I think his perspective relative to this year shows that Carver is focusing on him. 

When asked about Dean`s role during the latter half of Season 8, he was all "whatever, next" about the character whereas when asked this Season about Sam`s arc, he rushes to assure fans that Sam will have a big story coming up. So, nope, Dean is not getting the big story.

I believe he also said that Sam's story was going to be directly related to saving his brother.  So it's still all about Dean; it's just that Sam is actually going to have something to do during the last part of the season.

That's not entirely true of Dean. He's killed more bads than Sam but Sam killed Lilith and Alastair . . .

True; I probably should have said that with the exception of Season 4, Dean has gotten to be the big hero when it comes to killing those who need to be killed (vice Sam being played by angels and demons alike who set him up to kill Lilith, and who actually wanted him to kill her).  I'm not anti-Dean; I really hated that after pushing the brother against brother story line for so long, they yanked Dean out at the last minute and substituted Adam.  I never heard that Jensen complained, but if I were him, I would have felt cheated.

What I am tired of is Dean's character continuously being set up (for whatever reason) so that he has to be the big damn hero and go fight the big bad all by himself.  The last three major fights (Abaddon, Metatron, and Cain) were all set up that way.  It's gotten old for me.  I wholeheartedly agree with Awesome 04000 who said she just wants something that they are both involved in - together.  (Sadly, I don't think we're going to get that.)

I've had the impression that Dean going off to fight the big bad by himself was purposeful to show that Dean was being an ass for not trusting Sam. That it was supposed to show the divide between the brothers not that it was to make Dean the SOLE Big Damn Hero because Sam wasn't capable but because Dean was fucked up from the Mark.

That didn't particularly land with this viewer because I could see practical reasons why Dean left Sam behind in s9 to fight Abaddon but I don't think it was supposed to be a good thing that Dean did that.

• Love 1

I could see practical reasons as well.  My point is simply that I wish they'd set the next fight up so those practical reasons don't exist, and the two brothers can fight together, and on the same side.  Like I said, I doubt this will happen this season.

• Love 1

I hope the brothers do fight side by side but against who since Cain is apparently dead. 

I was thinking about Adam.  What if they went into Hell to rescue Adam FINALLY and he takes on the Mark for Dean to save Dean ....would Adam be worthy? How awful for Adam and how shitty would that be for the brothers to get Adam out just to save Dean LOLOLOL. 

I don't have anything super enlightening to add to this except to say that I'm getting extremely depressed thinking about Dean killing Cas.  Like, really, really do.not.want.
But the episode titles and spec here are compelling. :(

First time I've been excited about the back half of a season in a while, though.

(edited)

If they hadn't gotten a s11 I would be more excited but now I think they have to stretch whatever they had in mind to extend to s11 and I worry it's going to be meh.

Edited by catrox14

I hope the brothers do fight side by side but against who since Cain is apparently dead. 

I was thinking about Adam.  What if they went into Hell to rescue Adam FINALLY and he takes on the Mark for Dean to save Dean ....would Adam be worthy? How awful for Adam and how shitty would that be for the brothers to get Adam out just to save Dean LOLOLOL. 

Someone on Tumblr correctly pointed out that by providing canon evidence that a "vessel" cannot survive being broken up at the subatomic level, Adam HAD to have died and gone back to heaven when Cas Molotov'd him.  Now technically it wasn't atomizing BUT Cas indicated it kills Angels...so, I'm sticking with Adam is in Heaven.   

(edited)

Someone on Tumblr correctly pointed out that by providing canon evidence that a "vessel" cannot survive being broken up at the subatomic level, Adam HAD to have died and gone back to heaven when Cas Molotov'd him.  Now technically it wasn't atomizing BUT Cas indicated it kills Angels...so, I'm sticking with Adam is in Heaven.   

I can't really buy that theory.  When Cas  Molotov'd  Adam's meatsuit he said that was only going to be good for about 5 minutes and that was true. Adam came back because Michael restored him to continue the fight and they fell into the pit together.  If we take the mention of Adam in Fan Fiction as fact about Adam, then he's still in the pit.  Sam and Dean didn't dispute the stage manager when she said Adam was still in the Cage and Sam and Dean looked at each other like...."oh shit". 

Edited by catrox14
(edited)

I don't know what to expect with this show any more -- and I'm not sure that's a good thing.  Just the sheer fact that they made Dean a demon last year makes me wonder how far they won't go.  I don't have great hopes.

ETA  In other words, I'm half-way afraid the rest of the season (minus a couple of filler episodes) will be written purely for shock value, not because TPTB think they're telling a good story.

Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 2

Death implied that Adam was in the Cage so yes, I think Adam is still in there. Probably bonkers after hearing Michael's and Lucifer's non-stop squabbling but there nonetheless.

I suspect Dean will at least think he's killed Crowley; I'm not sure if they'll kill him off or not.

I strongly encourage you to read Jensen's comments at the PhoenixCon M&G here: http://comehereyouse...g-report-phxcon

I think his perspective relative to this year shows that Carver is focusing on him.

I read it, I just disagree with his reading of the storyline somewhat - a focus shift beginning after Season 5? maybe in opposite world -  and I`ve definitely not seen anything from Carver yet that would make me change my mind about him. Which is too bad because when he initially came on as a showrunner, I was pretty excited about it and had some high expectations. Guess that`ll teach me with this show. They`ve never met a worst case scenario they couldn`t still actually make worse IMO.

Right now, I`m just weary on how it`s gonna go. I don`t want a paint-by-the-numbers story where Cain`s words come true but Dean just somehow stops short of killing Sam and then the storyline is over. Then I don`t see what the point was. What I want as character and plot progression is not anything like "Dean learning to lean on others", "Dean being saved" and stuff like that. I care nothing for that. I want him to gain confidence in himself through his own actions.   

• Love 2

I want him to gain confidence in himself through his own actions.

I think we saw definite progress towards this in "About a Boy" and "Halt and Catch Fire".  In reality, none of us get a Rocky-like montage that makes only linear forward progress. We all take a few steps forward, a couple back, etc... But I think Dean believing that he can be a force for good is a definite trend, a permanent shift. This Mark is something he has to overcome (as he said), but he had his goal in mind.  And it's more than "Don't kill my brother." 

Oh good point about Death. I forgot about that.  Dean asked to save both but Death said he had to decide between Sam and Adam.

Fair. But then again, Death probably wanted to force Dean to make a decision no matter what.  He's snarky like that.  

I think it's viable that he's in the cage but if they said he was not (for the reason I mentioned), I wouldn't scream foul.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Extended preview.http://www.screenfad.com/supernatural/supernatural-extended-preview-what-happens-when-the-show-moves-to-wednesdays-33789

I like the "It's for good---ish".  Meta humor in the voice-over.  Well done CW.  I usually crab about the promo-monkeys but I liked that add.

Also of note, relative to my spec:

8lA5vsC.png

I think Crowley objects to this move by Dean. I think it doesn't end well for Crowley.

Edited by SueB
(edited)

LOL at the promo.  That's really really funny and the first time the CW promo monkeys got something right!.  I do wonder if the SPN PTB said, okay guys.  We've got one season left, probably.  Can you just leave us somewhere til we make our goodbyes??

As to the promo....so Dean putting the knife to Rowena's throat?  THANK YOU VERY MUCH. 

Man, I really don't want Cole back :(. He's totally going to be the character for the spinoff.  I'll bet you one million internet dollars.

They wrote some pretty specific music for Rowena's scenes with Crowley in Executioner's Song and IMO that is going to be a theme for a show about Rowena and witches and Cole as a new hunter. Just MO.  I'll also bet you dollars to donuts that Cole's family is killed and that's why he become a hunter because..that would be a totally new thing to do....

Edited by catrox14

One million internet dollars?  What's the conversion rate to Yen?  Just checking.

Other bits I picked up on:

- Yeah, so Cole says he's going.  Why would they even go NEAR Cole again?  I wonder if he spots something and contacts them?

- So there's a guy with bleeding eyes who attacks Dean in the scene with Rowena.  Clearly one of her spelled dudes.  Dean seems really pissed off.

- Rowena, BTW, man is she rocking that red dress.  I love this woman's wardrobe.

- I like the nun getting up in Dean's face.  Of course she's probably a demon or Khan worm infected, but still, it's a good sight gag.

- They show Cas running in slow-mo.  Interesting...I wonder if that's an important moment?

- I find Cas telling Sam to shoot Metatron hilarious.  Does that make me demented?

(edited)

I like the nun getting up in Dean's face.  Of course she's probably a demon or Khan worm infected, but still, it's a good sight gag.

She definitely has to be a supernatural being, what with having the physical strength to slightly lift him up and slam him into a wall. I can`t remember, were the Khan-worm-possessed people especially strong? 

Edited by Aeryn13

Man, I really don't want Cole back :(. He's totally going to be the character for the spinoff.  I'll bet you one million internet dollars.

Yeah, have no desire to see him again, either. That promo sure was heavy on Cole, Metatron, Rowena...

I don't think that Cole is supposed to be a spinoff character, but I think that they're trying hard to make him "happen" as a recurring character, and probably, in their ideal world, people would like him and he'd become a regular. They're probably hoping to expand their cast, even if just for logistical reasons, and think he'd work that way.

Except that's not going to work because nobody likes him, he sucks. Imo he's sort of like a rebooted version of Gordon, actually, but with none of the stuff that was actually cool or interesting about Gordon. I'm OK with more hunters coming on the show, and actual tough or mean ones, not just goofballs like Garth or Charlie. But Cole in particular....

And while I was fine with Gordon trying to kill Sam back in the day, because I at least respected Gordon's POV and that he thought that Sam was a monster, that Cole was introduced by torturing Sam really bothers me. Cole knew that Sam was human, he didn't even know the supernatural existed, and he was still going to torture him in order to bait and kill his brother? And he learned to do that as a soldier/mercenary?! WTF. Sorry, but imo that is a straight up bad person and I have no desire to see him get any help at all on the show.

Significant counterindicator for the "Dean kills Crowley" plot.  Rasheed E Green, director for "The Inside Man", has the following twitter activity:

First:

EupRiCN.png

So far so good.  Last week's data, no mention of Mark Sheppard.

BUT, then today, we get the following in response to a question about his episode:

6YVmc6S.png

Which clearly indicates that Mark Sheppard is IN 10x17 and Crowley is not dead.  Now it's possible it's a flashback or that Dean thinks he killed Crowley but didn't. But if the Director is praising a Rowena/Crowley scene in his episode, Crowley is likely to still be around.

So...that's one theory likely shot to hell.  Can't be 100% positive.  I want to see more indications of Mark filming but I'd give it a much lower probability than it had before.  

(edited)

I don't think they will kill Crowley until the finale if at all. It's also possible that Dean killed an illusion like the little boy in Executioner's Song.  Or a Crowley doppelganger that Rowena conjured with a spell

Edited by catrox14
Or a Crowley doppelganger that Rowena conjured with a spell

She could probably spell / brainwash a shapeshifter to fill that role, and since they don't change back after being killed, there would even be a Crowley "body." It would even know stuff that Crowley knows and so could "pass" for Crowley in conversation.  The only problem might be some needed "fireworks" to make it look like a demon dying - well depending on the how "Crowley" was killed. Fire for example, it likely wouldn't matter.

• Love 1

From the episode titles, I figured "Angel Heart" would be a Cas one and "Dark Dynasty" would deal with Crowley/Rowena so I didn`t really think he`d get killed off. Least not before that, maybe not ever. Cain actually prophecized Dean would be killing all the characters that have IMO contractual immunity to some degree, one iron-clad.  

As for Cole in episode 15, I don`t know, I neither hate nor love the character. He just didn`t make any big impression on me either way. Him giving up his lifelong revenge quest after one pep talk was weird, though. Sure, he learned some pretty important context about his fahter`s killing but still, he devoted pretty much his entire fucking adult life to this one thing and then he just...walks away from it. Odd.

What he did when he was still on the quest, I could understand pretty easy. A bit of torture to get to your goal? This ain`t any worse to me than the consistent message of "fuck you, human vessel" the Winchesters have given off for years now.   

Apparently, Cole remained a hunter if he has gotten himself a Khan-worm then? This is not the first time Dean has worked with a former foe, thinking of Hendrikson here but even if the latter took the chase personal to some degree, it was never as personal for him as it was for Cole. 

I think he's going to kill Cas in Angel Heart. 

But when (if? can I say if, just for my own sanity?) Dean kills Cas, that is going to RUIN me.  I mean, good God.  How does Dean survive that? Plus:  Cas dying?  At the hand of the human he has put above all else for so long?  How do I survive that?  The only way I could possibly be even a little bit okay with it is if there is enough time before Cas dies for him to tell Dean he forgives him and for Dean to tell Cas he loves him.  (Not in a shippy way.  I'm not a Destieler.  I just adore their deep, unique-in-human-and-celestial-history bond and want to see it validated in the end.)

Somebody, please disagree with me and convince me I'm wrong.  But here's one last counterargument from me:  doesn't Cain's little "Chekhov prophecy" have to play out to at least some degree?  And if it does, doesn't it need to include killing Cas? Because Dean killing only Crowley could be handwaved as not pre-ordained by the prophecy at all but as bound to happen sooner or later, prophecy or no, while Dean killing Cas can only be the result of the Mark and how it's condemned him to live Cain's life in reverse.

I think we can have both. Dean kills Cas but somehow Cas' grace is returned to the Jimmy clone body that Cas wore (either from Metatron or Claire) and he's 'reborn'. So...mega angst but with a surprise happy ending?

Because, yeah, it'll be bad enough if/when they kill off Cas but if it's done at Dean's hand? Fucking forget about it. I will honestly not recover from that.

Because, yeah, it'll be bad enough if/when they kill off Cas but if it's done at Dean's hand? Fucking forget about it. I will honestly not recover from that.

And Dean won't recover from that either.

• Love 2

Promo stills from 10.15 "The Things They Carried"

Um....Dean what are you doing???

http://www.screenfad.com/supernatural/supernatural-photos-s10e15-the-things-they-carried-33808?image=5

If your question is why is he electrocuting Cole - that's because he's likely checking For Khan worms. Khan worms exit the body when the host is juiced with electrical current. It looks like Cole is purposely letting himself be electrocuted to check for the Khan worms. Then it looks like Dean's making sure he didn't over-electrocute Cole.

If, however, you are asking why Dean is doing that with the battery because it wouldn't cause any electrical current - well I can't answer that, because I have no idea if batteries work that way or not. Granted I should, I suppose, as it seems like basic electrical knowledge, but I am chagrined to say I have no idea it what Dean is doing would actually work as a way to send electrical current through someone. Last time they did the electrocution thing to check for Khan worms, they used an exposed wire from an old faulty-corded bone saw * cord that was still plugged in.

* (that Bobby scavenged from the trash - likely form a hospital somewhere.)

Did any of that relate to what you were asking about?

A fully charge battery, if connected to a human, will definitely close the circuit (as per Star Trek TNG's Crystaline entity, we are 'ugly bags of mostly water'). Thus Cole will get an electric current thru his body. A car battery is 12V, Direct current. But unless it's inserted under the epidermis, I don't believe it will kill you.  And yes, it IS the amps, not the volts that matter.  (P=IR, where P is volts, I is amps, and R is resistence (ohms)).  It's a Hollywood trope for a torture device but the science behind it is a little iffy. On the other hand, having personally experienced a nerve conduction test (where they put electric needles into your hand, under the epidermis), it hurts like shit.  So... what Dean is apparently doing works fine for Hollywood but most mechanics would laugh.  Regardless, I wouldn't try it at home as car batteries have other reasons why they are dangerous (say if you connect a wrench between the two terminal -- really bad juju...don't go there). 

• Love 3

Wow, nice explanation, SueB!

I got a really bad shock once by being too careless with the live wire while trying to install a smoke detector -- it *hurt.* But taking down the smoke detector and making Cole fiddle with the black wire wouldn't be nearly so macho. A car battery is only 12V, which is the same as a cell phone charger ffs. So I guess it makes sense that it couldn't really electrocute you? I always thought what was dangerous about a car battery is the acid, anyway? What if Dean were fooling around trying to electrocute Cole, and got battery acid on himself. OW! And also, irony. And also, they would never do that on this show.

Though I just watched Jumped the Shark (from S4) last night, and in the exposition scene at the beginning when Dean and Sam are standing around by the car talking, Dean reaches into the backseat and clunks his head pretty hard on the edge of the car window. I think that was just Jensen being clumsy because if they actually asked him to bash his head against the car for multiple takes, and for absolutely no story-related reason, that would have been pretty cruel! But ow. No, that doesn't have anything to do with anything, just was on the train of thought of "times Dean has gotten hurt accidentally," I guess. lol.

Well my question was more general as to why is Dean attaching battery cables to Cole.  And why are we assuming Cole has a Khan worm?

I'm thinking it's this quote from the article:

And when they realize a Khan worm is involved and making men kill, Cole is infected. Will they be able to save him?

That's making folks think Cole has a Khan worm.  Of course the article might have it wrong.

I just have an alarming ability to remember fairly useless trivia. However, please don't ask me to remember my own phone number :D

If you also sometimes can't remember people's names - even ones you've seen around work for years and / or are supposed to know - then we might be mentally related.

In addition to the useless trivia - especially about popular music from the 60s - 80s -  I also, for some reason, can often remember the scientific name of obscure critters, even if I haven't had a reason to think about them for 20 years yet can't remember those people's names. My brain is a scary - and generally annoying - place.

And catrox14, I mostly assumed that's what Dean was doing only because somewhere on this board - I think maybe above? - we had a short discussion about the Khan worms, why Dean called them that, and how Dean likely saw all the Star Trek movies (well I mentioned that last part), and of course that being useless trivia, my brain immediately cataloged that as something I should remember. So when I saw the photo, I though "oh, checking for a Khan worm."

If you also sometimes can't remember people's names - even ones you've seen around work for years and / or are supposed to know - then we might be mentally related.

Oh I'm *terrible* with names.  Faces I remember, names not so much.  Can lead to a fair bit of awkwardness.

And at least you have categories of trivia.  Me?  I just remember really, really random facts.  Very annoying.  And completely and utterly useless.  Well, except when playing Trivial Pursuit :D.

• Love 1

Official synopsis of Paint It Black

ROWENA MAKES PLANS TO RECLAIM HER MAGIC — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a string of suicides committed by people with little in common other than the identical, grisly method of death – slow, self-administered disembowlment.  All of the victims were members of a Catholic church and had recently given confession, leading the brothers to suspect the priest (guest star Stephen Daniel Curtis) is somehow involved.  Meanwhile, when Crowley (Mark Sheppard) captures Olivette (guest star Teryl Rothery), the leader of the Grand Coven, Rowena (guest star Ruth Connell) pleads her case to be allowed to practice magic freely again.  John Showalter directed this episode written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming (#1016).  Original airdate 3/25/2015.

Next >

(edited)

Well I remember faces not names and sometimes I've had to fake that I remembered someone's name when I didn't.  Good thing I can act.  Lately I don't learn all of my student's names...I know this is really sad.  Bad teacher.

Sounds like I will be fast forwarding a lot and not keeping it.  Will see if they surprise me.  Not that hopeful though.  :(

Edited by 7kstar

Sounds like I will be fast forwarding a lot and not keeping it.  Will see if they surprise me.  Not that hopeful though.  :(

I have to say, as hard as I am on the Nepotism Duo, surprisingly they did okay with Soul Survivor...I mean minus the entire truncating demon!Dean too soon which is really Carver's call not the writers.  But I did like much of Soul Survivor with Sam and Dean, I like The Hunter Games stuff with Dean and Metatron. 

And...according to IMDB they are on target to write 10.21 and 10.22....:/

(edited)

What's wrong, guys? Not interested in watching people slowly disembowel themselves? Sounds like entertainment to me! rme

I agree that Buckner and Ross-Leming seem like they've been writing a lot of episodes lately. But maybe that's just because I tend to dislike their episodes the most. I really hated the writing for The Hunters Games and Soul Survivor. All that saved Soul Survivor as far as I was concerned was that you could see that Jensen Ackles busted his ass (director-wise) trying to make the "chase" through three feet of "bunker hallway" reasonably exciting.

Anyway, nothing about this one sounds interesting, but I'll be watching it anyway! And it does sound like they'll be pushing Crowley's storyline forward a bit.

I swear they're gearing up for a confrontation between Crowley and the guys, but instead of killing him, they're going to finish curing him. That's been my one big spec for the season and I really think it's going to happen. Albeit not in this particular episode, this is probably just going to be about putting Crowley more at odds with them or showing him coming to Rowena's aid.

Edited by rue721
(edited)

What would be the point of curing Crowley now?

So he's no use to Rowena? Just in general, he won't have demon powers if he's not a demon. He won't be King of Hell anymore.

Idk, I just figure they'll come up with something, because it seems like they've been playing up the "Crowley still has some humanity" thing *really* hard for the whole season. I mean, introducing his mother? Making his heart break over Dean lying to him (and in a super transparent way and then confessing it, at that)? Just the googly eyes over his stupid drunk selfies with Dean made me think that they were going in the direction of making Crowley more and more human.

Well, tbh I originally thought that the Crowley-and-Dean-BFFs-4eva selfies were part of some scheme of Crowley's, but then it turned out they weren't, he was just legit sad and missing Dean. *Shrug* But they make me think that they signaled Crowley was on the path toward going full-blown human now that I've seen more of Crowley's S10 arc, anyway!

Edited by rue721

I wouldn't mind if they cured Crowley as part of thing about closing Hell.But of course that will mean the Dean will be in Hell trying to find Lucifer to get rid of the Mark and Sam will succeed and trap Dean in Hell.

Okay I think I might want this...