Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Ooh!  It looks good and creepy!  I'm getting excited this week again!

Me too and I am finally off on a Thursday and get to watch live!!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Diane said:

Me too and I am finally off on a Thursday and get to watch live!!

Yay!  I must admit, there's something extra fun about watching live versus watching later on demand.  I don't think I'm going to forget to watch this week after looking at those pictures!

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Yay!  I must admit, there's something extra fun about watching live versus watching later on demand.  I don't think I'm going to forget to watch this week after looking at those pictures!

Hah  - I live outside the US now, and have been staying up until the middle of the night my time to watch the episodes ASAP. I have flexible work hours, but still. I've gotta stop doing that to myself...

Maybe starting next week. Honest, I will!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, companionenvy said:

Hah  - I live outside the US now, and have been staying up until the middle of the night my time to watch the episodes ASAP. I have flexible work hours, but still. I've gotta stop doing that to myself...

Maybe starting next week. Honest, I will!

Eh...that's what weekends are for - to catch up on sleep, right?  ;)  Last year, before I realized that I actually got the CW, I would watch it as soon as possible the next day.  I'm not sure what time it becomes available on their app, but it's not midnight, I don't think, because I actually tried that once.  :)

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

They used to hold flashlights like the cops?

They did. They held their  arms crossed and had the gun and the flashlight next to each other.

Wait did some one swap out the boys with the Ghostfacers? That would explain so many things.

• Love 2

Cops hold flashlights up close to their face at ear level.  The boys used to do this too. I always thought it pretty cool.

Do you think the guy with the drill is upset because Dean didn't apologise for something?

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Cops hold flashlights up close to their face at ear level.  The boys used to do this too. I always thought it pretty cool.

Do you think the guy with the drill is upset because Dean didn't apologise for something?

Legit laughed OUT LOUD! Now I have to attempt an explanation for my boss. o_O

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I think they still do when they are in 'raid' or 'attack' mode.  They don't seem to be in these pictures so maybe that's why the relaxed stance with the flashlights.  I agree, it always looks cool when they do this.  :)

• Love 2

Supernatural - Episode 13.01 - 13.18 - Titles Revealed *Updated*

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/08/supernatural-episode-1301-1309-titles.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Update: 8th November 2017 - SpoilerTV has learned of the next three episode titles. 

Supernatural - Episode 13.15 - A Most Holy Man
Supernatural - Episode 13.17 - The Thing
Supernatural - Episode 13.18 - Bring 'em Back Alive

Update: 23rd August 2017 - Spoiler has learned of the next three episode titles. 

Supernatural - Episode 13.10 - Wayward Sisters
Supernatural - Episode 13.11 - The Midnight Train
Supernatural - Episode 13.12 - Various & Sundry Villains

Original: 7th August 2017 - SpoilerTV has learned of the following titles for SPN's upcoming season. 

Supernatural - Episode 13.01 - Lost and Found
Supernatural - Episode 13.02 - The Rising Sun
Supernatural - Episode 13.03 - Patience
Supernatural - Episode 13.04 - The Big Empty
Supernatural - Episode 13.05 - Advanced Thanatology
Supernatural - Episode 13.06 - Tombstone
Supernatural - Episode 13.07 - War of the Worlds
Supernatural - Episode 13.08 - The Scorpion and the Frog
Supernatural - Episode 13.09 - The Bad Place
Supernatural - Episode 13.16 - ScoobyNatural

• Love 1

Knowing this show I wouldn’t be surprised if the title relates to a random guest star of the week, but with the return of Michael the title “A Most Holy Man” makes me think of Dean and his title of “the righteous man” 

16 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

Knowing this show I wouldn’t be surprised if the title relates to a random guest star of the week, but with the return of Michael the title “A Most Holy Man” makes me think of Dean and his title of “the righteous man” 

I think we'll see Michael long before 13.15 so I don't think it will be about him. If they actually got back to Dean being the 'Righteous Man' who has to save the world, I will have a parade, so I HIGHLY doubt that will be a thing that happens.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 5

Sneak Peak  for ep 5

I knew the question to Sam "what is wrong with you?" didn`t relate to anything supernatural but simply to how Sam acts. Obviously, he tries to fix Dean with creature comforts. At least Dean is smart enough to go "wth?" I mean, there is no easy fix for grief. And Dean is neither curt nor mean or anything, just supremely weirded out.   

Abraham and Isaac??? Is that a nursery rhyme or something? Like, I know who Abraham and Isaac are but I don`t see any parallels right now, unless it is to the MOTW. 

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Abraham and Isaac??? Is that a nursery rhyme or something? Like, I know who Abraham and Isaac are but I don`t see any parallels right now, unless it is to the MOTW. 

It's from "The Greatest Story Ever Told" by The Grateful Dead

• Love 2

Just watched the release clip and I’m in total agreement with Dean! I also agree with @catrox14 we may discover that it’s actually Jack in Sam’s body. 

I agree with Dean that Dean is way off. Sam is not the type to sugggest they head to a strip club nor is he the type to go for beer for breakfast, and I also don’t think that in anyway reflects badly on Sam. 

10 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

Just watched the release clip and I’m in total agreement with Dean! I also agree with @catrox14 we may discover that it’s actually Jack in Sam’s body. 

I agree with Dean that Dean is way off. Sam is not the type to sugggest they head to a strip club nor is he the type to go for beer for breakfast, and I also don’t think that in anyway reflects badly on Sam. 

SWERVE: "Sam" was pretty convincing when Dean said "You hate strip clubs". "No, I don't".. Like he seemed to genuinely think he liked strip clubs.

Could it be Gabriel pretending to be Sam's doppelganger, for reasons.....? Like maybe he snuck out of the Empty when Cas did? If that's Cas and not the Empty!Cas??

I still think it has something to do with Jack.

Edited by catrox14
13 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I still think it has something to do with Jack.

At first I was thinking djinn and got excited for a dream-like episode, Then I started thinking about how the siren read people's thoughts and gave them what they thought they wanted...then I was thinking body swapping. Hmm? It's would be cool if they had developed some new monster lore.

Anyway, I definitely think there's more too it, especially knowing Billy is supposed to be in the mix. Something just feels off about it, but I can't quite put my finger on it. 

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1

From the 13.6 Promo.

Still think it's not Our Cas, just because it will cause Dean maximum heartbreak to find out he's not really Cas.

We'll see. I hope I'm wrong.

tumblr_oz6j96mrtw1qj8v20o1_540.giftumblr_oz6j96mrtw1qj8v20o2_540.gif

lhjhbB9.gif

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

From the 13.6 Promo.

Still think it's not Our Cas, just because it will cause Dean maximum heartbreak to find out he's not really Cas.

We'll see. I hope I'm wrong.

lhjhbB9.gif

Sounds and acts just like Cas, Misha has said he is Cas. 

• Love 1

I think it's Cas, but I won't be surprised if he's carrying a little something extra.  I think his reaction to seeing Sam and Dean was too genuine for it to be Empty Cas, alone.  I can't imagine why he'd have hitched a ride with our Cas, since he just seemed to want to be left in peace, but I also think there's bound to be some sort of twist coming our way.  Like we said before, if he just comes back as normal Cas, then that was a whole lot of fuss about nothing.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I think it's Cas, but I won't be surprised if he's carrying a little something extra.  I think his reaction to seeing Sam and Dean was too genuine for it to be Empty Cas, alone.  I can't imagine why he'd have hitched a ride with our Cas, since he just seemed to want to be left in peace, but I also think there's bound to be some sort of twist coming our way.  Like we said before, if he just comes back as normal Cas, then that was a whole lot of fuss about nothing.

Yay. I changed my mind when I looked at Cas' cry face. I think maybe it's my other spec. That Cas made a deal to get out of the Empty but it's only temporary. We'll see. Maybe that's why he seems a bit off. That he knows he can't stay "forever".

17 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Jensen in a suit, boots and cowboy hat.

Let me repeat that. Jensen in A SUIT, BOOTS AND COWBOY HAT!!!!

Holy moly.

And Cas in a trench coat and cowboy hat. LOLOL!!!!

And bonus bolo tie. Dean, you are such a dork.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pondlass1 said:

The cowboy boots .... I mean, Dean's got the legs !!  I can't wait.... even if it sucks.... should be bloody awesome to watch. Yahoooo!!

It's Perez, so I'm considering watching with the volume muted. :P

• Love 5

Supernatural - Episode 13.08 - The Scorpion and the Frog - Press Release

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/supernatural-episode-1308-scorpion-and.html

THE BIG HEIST – Feeling as if they are running out of options, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) agree to steal a mysterious trunk belonging to a demon named Barthamus (guest star David Cubitt), in exchange for a locater spell the Winchesters can use to track down Jack. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Meredith Glynn (#1308). Original airdate 11/30/2017.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

In this ep, Billie says one possible death for Dean is being burned by a red headed witch.  Rowena is back in episode 13 which is also written by Yockey. 

Coincidence or forshadowing?

When/how did we find out Rowena is back? I missed that news!