Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

Crowley is not dead, no way would he die if Rowena hadn't been around in these episodes. 

Don't think they will dare have Mary kill Jody. But now I am wondering if Mary is going to be killed off with one of the brothers killing her. I hope not, too much pain for them to go through entering season 13. 

Yeah, I knew when I saw that rat scurrying around and they cut away for a minute before Luci stabbed Crowley...Crowley is not dead. 

Guessing Jodi comes to the rescue next week after Sam gets to kill Lady Toni. I don't see any redemption in the cards for her myself.

Also guessing Mary takes control and kills Ketch. I imagine it will be Dean who helps her take control...that's kinda his thing.

Have no guesses for the Devil baby mama drama other than I expect Luci to be dead by the end of the season. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, nightwing877 said:

But now I am wondering if Mary is going to be killed off with one of the brothers killing her. I hope not, too much pain for them to go through entering season 13. 

After watching today's episode, I think so too.  But whether it will be one of the brothers, I am not sure. Earlier, I thought she will be given some sort of redemption arc and will be taken to season 13. Not after today's episode. I think somewhere she crossed a line - killing that hunter in the manner she did or threatening her sons - IMO - she would die before the season ends.

50 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Have no guesses for the Devil baby mama drama other than I expect Luci to be dead by the end of the season. 

The last scene - it seemed so out of the place - but I think Luci and his spawn will be taken to next season.  Just guessing actually, based on the last scene of this episode and the title of the last episode (e23). MP is a great actor but not fond of Lucifer story-line.  

So is MS!! A great actor that is. Yet for so long he was just there - with horrible story lines. Hence, in spite of evidence pointing elsewhere, I hope he is gone for good. 

ok. I think I should finally open my account in bitterness thread.  

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, flyinghigh said:

The last scene - it seemed so out of the place - but I think Luci and his spawn will be taken to next season.  Just guessing actually, based on the last scene of this episode and the title of the last episode (e23). MP is a great actor but not fond of Lucifer story-line.

I really don't know, I just get the feeling they're tiding things up with Luci. I still think it likely the baby will either be sent off to parts unknown or Luci will kill the baby. But, I also could see the baby continuing on into next season. I'm not sure I see as many possibilities with Luci, but that could just be my bias that I wish they'd never let him out of the cage in the first place? What's been locked away, should stay locked away, and that goes double for previous storylines, IMO.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

I'm not sure I see as many possibilities with Luci, but that could just be my bias that I wish they'd never let him out of the cage in the first place? What's been locked away, should stay locked away, and that goes double for previous storylines, IMO.

Luci not  back in the cage, but disintegrated by Chuck is the second most thing on my wish list, just below total annihilation of BMoL. 

I apologise for suggesting such violence. . Today's episode is still very much fresh in my mind.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DittyDotDot said:

Should it amuse me so much that Supernatural isn't the leading killer on that list? ;) 

Heck, we are pretty close.

• Love 1
(edited)

Updated spoiler info for the last couple episodes from: http://ibelieveinthelittletreetopper.tumblr.com/post/147242139088/supernatural-season-12-spoiler-sheet

Only one more week, y'all!

Episode 12x22   Who We Are

• OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS:  FAMILY – Caught in a dangerous situation, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) only have each other to rely on. Meanwhile, the fight between the American Hunters and the British Hunters comes to a head. John Showalter directed the episode written by Robert Berens (#1222). Original airdate 5/18/2017.
  • Written by: Robert Berens / Director:  John Showalter
  • Filming Dates: April 4 - April 13 / Airdate: May 18 (preceding finale)
  • Castiel? Possibly. Crowley? No.
  • Guest stars: Samantha Smith (Mary), David Haydn Jones (Arthur Ketch), Kim Rhodes (Jody Mills),  Elizabeth Blackmore (Toni Bevell), Katherine Ramdeen (Alex Jones), Anthony Bolongese (Youg Dean), Chelsea Gill (Paige), Courtney Ford (Kelly Kline).

Episode 12x23   All Along the Watchtower

• OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS:  EPIC SEASON FINALE – Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino) battles Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Castiel (Misha Collins) for control of his unborn child. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb (#1223). Original airdate 5/18/2017.
  • Written by: Andrew Dabb / Director:  Robert Singer
  • Filming Dates: April 14 - April 27 / Airdate: May 18, 9pm (following 12x22 at 8pm)
  • Castiel? Yes. Crowley?  Yes. [Clearly Crowley is not dead!]
  • Guest stars: Samantha Smith (Mary Winchester), Mark Pellegrino (Lucifer), Courtney Ford (Kelly Kline)
  • Dabb on the finale: “We’re going for a more traditional Supernatural season finale, where people will die, people will live, and people will be in danger,” showrunner Andrew Dabb says. “[The episode] leaves everyone in an extremely precarious position. We are very conscious about this whole idea of opening new worlds.”
  • Mark P said of the finale script “If you didn’t hate me before, you will after this.

12 minutes ago, Diane said:

Heck, we are pretty close.

I know, but I was sure we would be the big killer, so it amused me greatly. ;)

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Mark P said of the finale script “If you didn’t hate me before, you will after this.

I wonder if he thinks this because he kills Mary. I, for one, will not hate him for that.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Caught in a dangerous situation, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) only have each other to rely on. Meanwhile, the fight between the American Hunters and the British Hunters comes to a head. John Showalter directed the episode written by Robert Berens (#1222)

So this synopsis is pretty silly.  Lady Bitchface is there with them. Or do they kill her? please? Pretty please?

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

So this synopsis is pretty silly.  Lady Bitchface is there with them. Or do they kill her? please? Pretty please?

I'd guess they do kill her. Even if they don't, it's not like they can rely on her even if she's there.

I wonder if she kills herself or dies from some unknown ailment like she has asthma but doesn't have her inhaler and the lack of oxygen takes her out fast. So my question is where is the Impala?

Is it in the garage? Seems to me the key to getting out of the bunker will lie in the Impala .

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, bethy said:

I wonder if he thinks this because he kills Mary. I, for one, will not hate him for that.

Actually then his overstay will somehow be a bit, a tiny bit, more bearable... I think. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I wonder if she kills herself or dies from some unknown ailment like she has asthma but doesn't have her inhaler and the lack of oxygen takes her out fast.

Heh, that would be pretty funny! ;)

So my question is where is the Impala?

Is it in the garage? Seems to me the key to getting out of the bunker will lie in the Impala .

She should be in the garage. I was wondering if Jensen's comment about getting to use the grenade launcher is Dean trying to blow open the doors or something like that? I'd be okay with the use of the grenade launcher then.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

Seems to me the key to getting out of the bunker will lie in the Impala .

I think Sam and Dean had foreseen such possibilities and made an emergency escape route. Somehow. 

That telescope had to have some opening towards the sky, right? I know Ketch declared nothing could be seen, I still think it served some purpose for  American MOL.

Or maybe from the kitchen? or one of the dungeons?

That's because I still think they are intelligent and resourceful. And I don't care if the writers don't agree with me.

• Love 3

I'm concerned that Claire isn't listed for episode 12x22, while Jodi and Alex are. I know Claire isn't a popular character, but it would be a cruel death on several counts -- Jodi has already lost a husband and son in about the most painful way possible, for one. I need her to have a little bit of joy in her life. 

18 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Heh, that would be pretty funny! ;)

She should be in the garage. I was wondering if Jensen's comment about getting to use the grenade launcher is Dean trying to blow open the doors or something like that? I'd be okay with the use of the grenade launcher then.

excellent idea and a highly likely outcome. Good call.

20 minutes ago, flyinghigh said:

I think Sam and Dean had foreseen such possibilities and made an emergency escape route. Somehow. 

That telescope had to have some opening towards the sky, right? I know Ketch declared nothing could be seen, I still think it served some purpose for  American MOL.

Or maybe from the kitchen? or one of the dungeons?

That's because I still think they are intelligent and resourceful. And I don't care if the writers don't agree with me.

Chekhovs telescope. I bet if they rotate it, it will open a secret passageway. Although with all the shots inside the refrigerator, they might just have a passageway there as well.

• Love 2

So is Garth going to be in 22 instead of what was thought to be 21?

Though I didn't think Cas would be killed--the preview showing Cas running towards Lucifer has me worried for him some.  That is not a good idea.

(edited)

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2017/05/12/supernatural-photos-s12e21-who-we-are/

SO MANY PROMO PICS. I will probably have to break these up.

It looks like things are coming to a head with the British Men of Letters in the two-part finale of SUPERNATURAL

In part 1 Sam and Dean are caught in a dangerous situation. Leading out of this week’s episode, we know that the brothers are trapped inside their own bunker — along with Toni — and will die if they don’t manage to escape. Meanwhile, Mary has been brainwashed and turned on her own sons. But it looks like we’re going to see an ultimate showdown between the Winchesters/their fellow American hunters and the Brits. Will this be the end of the British Men of Letters or will they turn tail and live to fight another day?

Meanwhile, in the second part of the finale Kelly returns and starts going into labor. It appears we’re also heading into a showdown with Lucifer over the fate of the nephilim.

SN1222a_0006b.jpg

SN1222a_0029b.jpgSN1222a_0054b.jpgSN1222a_0073b.jpgSN1222a_0099b.jpgSN1222a_0108b.jpgSN1222a_0129b.jpg

I don't understand how Dean is in this predicament.

SN1222a_0163b.jpgSN1222a_0183b.jpgSN1222b_0244b.jpgSN1222a_0285b.jpg

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Chekhovs telescope. I bet if they rotate it, it will open a secret passageway. Although with all the shots inside the refrigerator, they might just have a passageway there as well.

The moldy burger hides the key to Oz, they make their escape and a house falls on Lady Diealreadydie after they pass through the portal! 

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't understand how Dean is in this predicament.

You and me both sister! Oh wait they're supposedly taking turns this season, so clearly it's Dean's turn to be tortured and taunted. I cannot roll my eyes any harder, I may be developing a condition.

ETA: I got nothing from the clothes timeline wise.

Edited by trxr4kids
catrox added new pics after I posted
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Diane said:

Maybe something to do with reversing what they did to Mary?

Why would they trust her to mess with Dean's brain too? LOL nevermind! Maybe this is where the kid Dean comes in to play, like a projection into Mary's mind.

• Love 1
Just now, trxr4kids said:

Why would they trust her to mess with Dean's brain too? LOL nevermind! Maybe this is where the kid Dean comes in to play, like a projection into Mary's mind.

I agree, I wouldn't trust them either and just a wild guess on my part.

• Love 1

Jodi will arrive on the scene and be immediately killed by Ketch, giving the boys even more revenge motivation while ridding the show of yet another pesky, likable female character.

Okay, Cas is not that much shorter than Dean or Sam. Are boys wearing lifts in their shoes? Even if you add an inch for Dean's super fluffy hair this season, this looks ridiculous.

SN1223b_0189b.jpg

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Okay, Cas is not that much shorter than Dean or Sam. Are boys wearing lifts in their shoes? Even if you add an inch for Dean's super fluffy hair this season, this looks ridiculous.

SN1223b_0189b.jpg

From what I could find Misha is 6" and Jensen is 6"1 not that much difference.

• Love 1

Since Lady Deadeyes is still handcuffed in that picture with Dean, yup, apparently they "beam" him into Mary`s brain. That`s how the mini!Dean comes in. And then what? Ketch comes in and is about to kill him and just then Mary wakes up? Don`t really care about this.

I`m seriously dismayed to not see any pictures of Dean in the attack on the BMOL complex. Apparently this is when Dabb said "the boys will have to act as generals for the American hunters". It will fucking suck so hard if Dean is not a part of that. I wànt him to show his fucking strength in leadership, inspiration and action. THIS is where the bread is buttered for me in this episode. If Dean doesn`t even partake in it, fuck that.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Well cheating some, they're all over six feet and Jared has a little over four inches on Jensen and five on Misha.  Camera angle and the slope of the ground makes Jensen and Jared look the same height in that shot.  Misha looks correct relative to Jared.

• Love 3
Just now, Diane said:

From what I could find Misha is 6" and Jensen is 6"1 not that much difference.

That's my point. This shot makes Misha look two or three inches shorter than Dean. And Dean looks as tall as Sam...what is happening in that shot LOL.

Just now, catrox14 said:

That's my point. This shot makes Misha look two or three inches shorter than Dean. And Dean looks as tall as Sam...what is happening in that shot LOL.

It's just the way they are standing.

3 minutes ago, Dobian said:

Well cheating some, they're all over six feet and Jared has a little over four inches on Jensen and five on Misha.  Camera angle and the slope of the ground makes Jensen and Jared look the same height in that shot.  Misha looks correct relative to Jared.

I always kind of laugh when they talk about how tall Jared and Jensen are, 1 of my brothers (the baby) is 6'9, other brother is 6'1 and Dad is 6'7. I consider Jensen and Jared normal. LOL it's all perspective.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Diane said:

It's just the way they are standing.

I get camera angles make things look weird but this is kind of absurd. LOL. Maybe Misha is standing in a divet or something. LOL. Cas isn't even really hunching that much but even when he does hunch he's still similar in height to Dean unless Dean is wearing boots with an inch heel.  I get that trying to get Moose in a frame is difficult but these guys are all 6 ft or over.  Dean has never looked this much taller than Cas. I know no one else cares about these things but it's visually annoying for this viewer so I'm grousing about it.  Let me grouse. LOL

SN1223b_0237b.jpg

SN1223b_0231b.jpg

(edited)
27 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

SN1223b_0189b.jpg

Does this mean we can start calling him Short-stiel? Hahaha

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I get camera angles make things look weird but this is kind of absurd. LOL. Maybe Misha is standing in a divet or something. LOL. Cas isn't even really hunching that much but even when he does hunch he's still similar in height to Dean unless Dean is wearing boots with an inch heel.  I get that trying to get Moose in a frame is difficult but these guys are all 6 ft or over.  Dean has never looked this much taller than Cas. I know no one else cares about these things but it's visually annoying for this viewer so I'm grousing about it.  Let me grouse. LOL

No Misha is standing in a normal spot, the problem is that Jensen is elevated.

20 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Since Lady Deadeyes is still handcuffed in that picture with Dean, yup, apparently they "beam" him into Mary`s brain. That`s how the mini!Dean comes in. And then what? Ketch comes in and is about to kill him and just then Mary wakes up? Don`t really care about this.

I`m seriously dismayed to not see any pictures of Dean in the attack on the BMOL complex. Apparently this is when Dabb said "the boys will have to act as generals for the American hunters". It will fucking suck so hard if Dean is not a part of that. I wànt him to show his fucking strength in leadership, inspiration and action. THIS is where the bread is buttered for me in this episode. If Dean doesn`t even partake in it, fuck that.

You and me both. Trying to be optimistic here but those pictures aren't helping.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Dobian said:

No Misha is standing in a normal spot, the problem is that Jensen is elevated.

Whatever the reasons, like I said, it's annoying and irksome for this viewer. YMMV

(edited)
21 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

SN1223b_0237b.jpg

SN1223b_0231b.jpg

Actually, go back and watch Road Trip. When Dean and Cass are in the doorway and Dean stands up straight you can see his is quite a bit taller. Either Jensen is wearing big heels on his boot or they are exaggerating Misha's height in the bio. In that scene though, Jensen just looks bigger. I really noticed it at the time. Taller and stockier. They also often  frame shots that make the difference between J and J much worse too.

Edited by Idahoforspn
(edited)

I'm pretty sure Dean wears boots with a one inch heel some of the time, so that will account for one inch differential from the norm. I'm pretty sure there is no exaggeration that Misha is 6 ft and Jensen is 6'1.  It just really bothers me, okay?

LOL I found this pic when I was looking for some pics of Jensen and Misha not in costume.

This is pretty funny. This seems pretty accurate as we can see all their respective footwear and it's on a flat surface. So, Jensen is a bit taller than Misha and Jared is a Tree. LOL

tumblr_micj5gMrBP1qc2fi0o1_250.jpg

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I'm pretty sure Dean wears boots with a one inch heel some of the time, so that will account for one inch differential from the norm. I'm pretty sure there is no exaggeration that Misha is 6 ft and Jensen is 6'1. Here have some cute pics of them being cute at a JIBCON panel. IIRC, Jensen is wearing a boot with a how heel in this panel and Misha is not, but his basically their height differential. Their shoulder heights are not the different.

It just really bothers me, okay?

LOL I found this pic when I was looking for some pics of Jensen and Misha not in costume.

This is pretty funny. This seems pretty accurate as we can see all their respective footwear and it's on a flat surface. So, Jensen is a bit taller than Misha and Jared is a Tree. LOL

This picture shows what I was thinking the difference was. And I'm with you. It bothers me when they shoot in a way that it magnifies the height difference between any of them that dramatically. If Jensen is on an elevated spot, you would think they would move everybody a couple feet onto level ground.

Video kind of answers the question. Mary dies this season. Goodbye Mary.

Edited by Idahoforspn