Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

I was  thinking about Kelly and how she's all "I'm gonna have this baby no matter if he made my hand set the Bible on fire!".  I was thinking she probably thinks he's gonna look like President Jeff.  Is it? Or is it going to just look like her and have wings and red eyes? Or what? 

Obviously, I can only speak for myself, but if I were basically raped by the devil, I couldn't end that pregnancy fast enough.  For me at least, this is really not a plausible storyline.  I understand that abortion is an extremely hot topic, but we're talking rape here...by the devil himself.  If there ever was justification to end a pregnancy, I do believe this is it.

At least in Rosemary's Baby, Rosemary didn't know she was carrying the devils child the entire time.  And do TPTB really think we're going to be all freaked out if this child is born with yellow eyes?  Seen it, done it, been there...please move on!

Edited by MysteryGuest

I think yellow eyes would be so cheesy. Apparently, those are the eyes of "Princes of Hell". Which so far appear to be demons. This child`s parentage is human and angel, there is no demon in it whatsoever. The show has been very clear that Lucifer is the creator of demons but he remained an angel. That is how he self-identifies and even God never questioned it. Angels may see him as an abomination in their ranks but not as a different species.    

Angelic eyes seem to be glowing blue so I would buy that for the child. Gold would just make me say "bullshit". Of course, none of this means it won`t happen. In fact, the chances are high it will happen.

My prediction would be that since we apparently had 4 Princes of Hell and only three are thus accounted for that some "surprise" reveal will be the last one. Maybe the leader of the BMOL, one "old man" is actually Asmodeus? Was that him?  

I've also seen some speculation that the golden eyes will belong to Michael. I think we are supposed to perceive Golden as different to yellow in the same way Lucifer's red eyes are different to the red eyes of a Crossroads Demon. 

1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Mark P, hinted someones eyes my glow gold, maybe its the baby's

Well, that's kind of  stupid because it's not a demon baby but with LOLcanon!Blemming it's possible.

Now, I could see one scenario where maybe Dagon is in cahoots with Crowley and is trying to get the baby for him and she does something to it in utero to make it a demon spawn instead of a nephilim. That might account for gold glowy eyes. 

13 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

My prediction would be that since we apparently had 4 Princes of Hell and only three are thus accounted for that some "surprise" reveal will be the last one. 

That's what I was thinking, too.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Angelic eyes seem to be glowing blue so I would buy that for the child. Gold would just make me say "bullshit". Of course, none of this means it won`t happen. In fact, the chances are high it will happen.

Sorry to quote the same thing twice, but thinking on it more, it could be that Lady Toni is one of the Princes? I mean, it would make sense her over-aggressive approach at the beginning of the season. 

Possible. But in that case she got too easily defeated in the second episode. Which, I`m sure they`d handwave away but to me it would just be a twist being pulled out of their ass. 

And out of all the BMOL actors, Elizabeth Blackmore is by far the weakest one. I have seen her play a supernatural being with powers as well as a villain before and holy god, no.   

I hope they leave Michael in the cage.  The only way I want to see him is if he's being played by Jensen.

Pretty much this. Besides, they trashed the character more than even John.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 2
Just now, Wayward Son said:

I've also seen some speculation that the golden eyes will belong to Michael. I think we are supposed to perceive Golden as different to yellow in the same way Lucifer's red eyes are different to the red eyes of a Crossroads Demon. 

Huh. That's  a new one on me.

Angels, arch and otherwise have always had glowy blue/gray eyes even Lucifer so giving him red eyes was a retcon in the first place. That said I guess golden glowy eyes for Michael would be another retcon. It would also kind of annoy me because that's really character assassination of Michael, who followed the rules of Heaven, for him to have sex with a human in the first place, especially to prove he'd be a better father than Ghuck. That said it does kind of align with my spec WAY back when Lucifer was first shown in the Cage in Crowley's lair if he was really Michael with his "what's my name" and later on "my little bro, Michael" as possible slips by Michael that he was forgetting he was pretending to be Lucifer.

It could be interesting if we got a big reveal that Michael has been the most angry with Ghuck for leaving him in the Cage all this time when he was just trying to do what he thought Ghuck wanted him to do.  And that kind of would be another parallel to Dean which COULD open a door for Jensen to play Michael. That spec does tangentially align with Jensen mentioning he wouldn't want to play Lucifer because he wouldn't want to follow Pellegrino's act. And it could be a hint at a possibility of Jensen playing Michael for a hot minute for...reasons.

I could see a scenario wherein Cas and Heaven got Michael out of the Cage and he's doing something to make the nephilim less powerful by removing the angel grace in utero which would make it human.  Or maybe that's Cas' plan of his own accord.

Hmmm curious.

Can the baby be possessed? Or is it too "angelic" to be possessed? (I would think it is human enough to be possessed, because it's being born into an essentially human meatsuit, rather than into a lion-headed, Chrysler-Building-sized angel kind of "body").

I'm still wondering about a Being John Malkovich scenario where Lucifer (or maybe the other Prince of Hell or another demon or somebody) possesses the baby as a way to escape the good guys' wrath and to live (or keep living) the life HE wants to live.

ETA:  I think maybe the baby could flash yellow eyes at the end, to show that he's possessed by the last Prince of Hell.

Maybe the baby itself isn't evil, but it's going to be possessed by something evil, like a YED -- and that'll create another dilemma for the good guys, because I still contend that they can't just straight murder a baby. Even a half-angel baby, lol

Edited by rue721
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

I had that thought as well.  I hope they leave Michael in the cage.  The only way I want to see him is if he's being played by Jensen.

Now that I'm thinking about it have we ever seen Jensen depict anyone other than Dean? We've had Jared's portrayal of Sam as under the influence of possession or alteration by way of Meg, Lucifer, the kid from Swap Meet, soullessness, and Gadreel. Have we seen Dean as something or someone other than Dean? MOC or Demon Dean isn't what I'm asking about because he was still Dean just evilfied.

3 hours ago, rue721 said:

Can the baby be possessed? Or is it too "angelic" to be possessed?

Well Amara was shown as a baby but I guess that wouldn't count as possession since she was basically reborn into that form.

Edited by DeeDee79
4 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

Obviously, I can only speak for myself, but if I were basically raped by the devil, I couldn't end that pregnancy fast enough.  For me at least, this is really not a plausible storyline.  I understand that abortion is an extremely hot topic, but we're talking rape here...by the devil himself.  If there ever was justification to end a pregnancy, I do believe this is it.

At least in Rosemary's Baby, Rosemary didn't know she was carrying the devils child the entire time.  And do TPTB really think we're going to be all freaked out if this child is born with yellow eyes?  Seen it, done it, been there...please move on!

Kelly knew she was pregnant right away, before tests.  She 'sensed' the baby.  I think she feels a connection to the baby. Hence, this was not a normal pregnancy from the get-go.  It wouldn't surprise me, now that we know the Nephilim kills the mother in child-birth (in theory), it's possible an innate self-defense mechanism is to bond with the mother.  I have know idea how that would work, but most women don't know they are pregnant within a couple of days of conception.  

So, I think the connect made her immediately protective of the baby. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

If I remember correctly, Dean was possessed by the Khan Worm during season six. I don't believe he has ever been possessed by a demon or angel though. 

I recall that but the reason that I didn't refer to that or the influence of the coin in season 8 was because he wasn't shown as being possessed just influenced. For example when Bobby was possessed in the same ep his entire demeanor changed due to the creature that was inside of him; to contrast Dean only behaved out of the ordinary when he shot Gwen but immediately afterwards he was his regular self after the worm was gone.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

Now that I'm thinking about it have we ever seen Jensen depict anyone other than Dean? We've had Jared's portrayal of Sam as under the influence of possession or alteration by way of Meg, Lucifer, the kid from Swap Meet, soullessness, and Gadreel. Have we seen Dean as something or someone other than Dean? MOC or Demon Dean isn't what I'm asking about because he was still Dean just evilfied.

No, I think Jensen has played many different versions of Dean while Jared has played many different versions of other characters wearing Sam's skin. Personally, I think it's due to the writers writing to the actors' strengths. Jared seems to be good at the mimicry required to play different characters already established and Jensen seems to be very good ad finding a nuance of Dean to play.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

No, I think Jensen has played many different versions of Dean while Jared has played many different versions of other characters wearing Sam's skin. Personally, I think it's due to the writers writing to the actors' strengths. Jared seems to be good at the mimicry required to play different characters already established and Jensen seems to be very good ad finding a nuance of Dean to play.

I didn't think that he had but with all of the episodes in the series I wasn't certain. I also completely agree with you on Jared's various depictions; I loved his acting as Sam possessed by Meg.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

Now that I'm thinking about it have we ever seen Jensen depict anyone other than Dean?

There was that Leviathan that wore a Dean-suit to rob banks.

Way back in Skin, there was the Shifter that wore Dean's skin.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Jared seems to be good at the mimicry required to play different characters already established

Had we actually met Lucifer before Jared plays him in The End?

3 hours ago, rue721 said:

There was that Leviathan that wore a Dean-suit to rob banks.

Way back in Skin, there was the Shifter that wore Dean's skin.

Totally forgot about those. Thanks! :)

3 hours ago, auntvi said:

Had we actually met Lucifer before Jared plays him in The End?

Yes; as the apparition of Nick's dead wife in Sympathy for the Devil and Free to Be You and Me when he first visits Sam.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

Yes; as the apparition of Nick's dead wife in Sympathy for the Devil and Free to Be You and Me when he first visits Sam.

That's right, but the first time Pellagrino really played Lucifer was Free to be You and Me.

Before this devolves, I said generally. I was not in any way saying there's never been an instance where Jared played a different version of Sam or Jensen played an already established character in Dean's skin.

Just now, auntvi said:

That's right, but the first time Pellagrino really played Lucifer was Free to be You and Me.

Right, but the character had already been established in an earlier episode regardless of who played the part.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, auntvi said:

True but I was just thinking of the instances in which we'd seen Lucifer before Jared's portrayal.

12 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

True but I was just thinking of the instances in which we'd seen Lucifer before Jared's portrayal.

Just the dead wife and Jess. 

• Love 1

Personally, I think it's due to the writers writing to the actors' strengths. 

It should be any actor`s strength to be able to play different characters, that is what acting is after all. So if any writer shied away from giving an actor a different role, then IMO that would reflect how piss poor they think the actor is. So I never thought that was the reason for not giving Jensen a truly different version but that it clashed with their (limited) idea of the character. For that reason unfortunately I can`t see that changing.

Right now I can`t see Michael coming back since they really proceeded to make the character truly pathetic. They even kinda changed the birth order around randomly for no rhyme or reason to beef up the current Lucifer-version. If they get rid of Lucifer (and that is a big if), I only see him swapped out for his rapidly grown Spawn. But overall, they seem way too enamored with the Lucifer-character to let him go.  

1 hour ago, DeeDee79 said:

He and Sam were both possessed by the Wicked Witch of the West, but just briefly.  

• Love 1

Jensen has played variations of Dean starting with shapeshifter!Dean,demon!Dean in s3, Leviathan!Dean, KhanWorm!Dean, shapeshifter!Dad!Dean, demon!Dean and Mark of Cain!Dean, who IMO were different enough from Regular!Dean to be noticeable. YMMV

He's never played another existing character like Jared has with Meg/Lucifer/Gadreel.

Just now, ahrtee said:

He and Sam were both possessed by the Wicked Witch of the West, but just briefly.  

Oh that's true! I totally forgot about that!

3 hours ago, ahrtee said:

I still think that it would be interesting to see Jensen's take on Dean in a situation in which he's not himself as we've seen Sam in the various instances that I referenced previously. I would have enjoyed seeing his portrayal of Michael in season 5 but it unfortunately it didn't happen.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Jensen has played variations of Dean starting with shapeshifter!Dean,demon!Dean in s3, Leviathan!Dean, KhanWorm!Dean, shapeshifter!Dad!Dean, demon!Dean and Mark of Cain!Dean, who IMO were different enough from Regular!Dean to be noticeable. YMMV

He's never played another existing character like Jared has with Meg/Lucifer/Gadreel.

Oh that's true! I totally forgot about that!

I recalled shifter Dean from season one and Leviathan Dean after it was pointed out but IMO both incarnations of Demon Dean as well as MOC Dean and KhanWorm Dean aren't the same as Lucifer!Sam, Meg!Sam or Soulless!Sam. Or even Lucifer!Cas. I'm not trying to do tit for tat just that being briefly under supernatural influence isn't what I was asking about. Also, Khanworm Dean was for a split second and we had no idea that he was any different until he killed Gwen before it was expelled and the Shapeshifter Dad took on Dean's form briefly but he was one of several in that episode. My inquiry was about Jensen being Dean under possession of different being after which I was reminded of season one's shifter and season seven's Leviathan.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

It should be any actor`s strength to be able to play different characters, that is what acting is after all. So if any writer shied away from giving an actor a different role, then IMO that would reflect how piss poor they think the actor is. So I never thought that was the reason for not giving Jensen a truly different version but that it clashed with their (limited) idea of the character. For that reason unfortunately I can`t see that changing.

I didn't say either couldn't do the other, I said it was their strengths. Which means, it's the thing they're the best at, not necessarily that they're not good at something else too.

And, as I said--IN GENERAL. There are plenty of times the writers have given each of them different things to do, but I think, IN GENERAL, they happen to know what each actor is best at and write towards that. Which, IMO, is smart writing. It's using people's strengths to get the best possible product.

That's not to say that the writer's don't think they can do anything else, but if they have x, y or z situation to write, and know the actor of the character they're writing for can do all three but is exceptional at x, I'd go with x knowing that I'll get the best possible product. 

We're off topic I think.

So... we know Mark Sheppard was a lying little shit because he's back for the finale.  Still... Mark likes to lie with the truth. So, SOMETHING happening to Crowley in 12.21 makes sense. Either it's a fakeout or the nature of his being is changed is my guess.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SueB said:

So, SOMETHING happening to Crowley in 12.21 makes sense.

I wonder if will be Lucifer breaking Crowley's hold over him and putting him back in the same spot as when he was Lucifer!Cas.

I wonder if will be Lucifer breaking Crowley's hold over him and putting him back in the same spot as when he was Lucifer!Cas.

It's inevitable that Lucifer will get the upper hand over Crowley, but are they really going to just repeat the same storyline as last season?  I like Mark Sheppard, and I enjoy his portrayal of Crowley and his relationship with Sam, Dean and Cas, but they have to find something more meaningful for him to do.  I'm not sure what that is, but watching him look like a moron definitely isn't it.  I know I'm a broken record about this, but I can't bear the thought of Lucifer being around again next season.  I'm pretty sure that's what we're going to get, so that means more episodes next season that I won't be able to re-watch.  This is not how I wanted this show to go out.

3 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

I recalled shifter Dean from season one and Leviathan Dean after it was pointed out but IMO both incarnations of Demon Dean as well as MOC Dean and KhanWorm Dean aren't the same as Lucifer!Sam, Meg!Sam or Soulless!Sam. Or even Lucifer!Cas. I'm not trying to do tit for tat just that being briefly under supernatural influence isn't what I was asking about. Also, Khanworm Dean was for a split second and we had no idea that he was any different until he killed Gwen before it was expelled and the Shapeshifter Dad took on Dean's form briefly but he was one of several in that episode. My inquiry was about Jensen being Dean under possession of different being after which I was reminded of season one's shifter and season seven's Leviathan.

Don't forget Future!Dean too! I think if we ever get Jensen as Michael it will at the end of the series

Edited by catrox14
3 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

It's inevitable that Lucifer will get the upper hand over Crowley, but are they really going to just repeat the same storyline as last season?  I like Mark Sheppard, and I enjoy his portrayal of Crowley and his relationship with Sam, Dean and Cas, but they have to find something more meaningful for him to do.  I'm not sure what that is, but watching him look like a moron definitely isn't it.  I know I'm a broken record about this, but I can't bear the thought of Lucifer being around again next season.  I'm pretty sure that's what we're going to get, so that means more episodes next season that I won't be able to re-watch.  This is not how I wanted this show to go out.

Presently the Lucifer story line has gone on far too long in my opinion but I don't see an end in sight especially with the inclusion of the Nephilim plot. Add in that Crowley is definitely operating on more ego than sense and that Lucifer has been gathering his strength unbeknownst to him and I see us getting more of the same as with last season with those two. Of course I hope that this isn't the case but I don't have a lot of faith that we will be pleasantly surprised with a new outcome. I like Mark Sheppard as well along with Misha Collins but it seems that lately they have no idea what to do with their characters.

3 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Don't forget Future!Dean too!

In hindsight Future!Dean is like a mix of Purgatory/MOC Dean...

Edited by DeeDee79
49 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

I like Mark Sheppard as well along with Misha Collins but it seems that lately they have no idea what to do with their characters.

You can say this about Dean too.   For the first time in 12 years it seems like the only things available to speculate on are how they are going to write him out of the action this week.   I don't mean that in a jerk/bitch manner, its just the way he's been writtten since episode 12, IMO.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

You can say this about Dean too.   For the first time in 12 years it seems like the only things available to speculate on are how they are going to write him out of the action this week.   I don't mean that in a jerk/bitch manner, its just the way he's been writtten since episode 12, IMO.

Very true. I like the fact that Jensen can still make Dean interesting despite the storyline but I want more for the character and they haven't given us enough this season.

• Love 1

Presently the Lucifer story line has gone on far too long in my opinion but I don't see an end in sight especially with the inclusion of the Nephilim plot. Add in that Crowley is definitely operating on more ego than sense and that Lucifer has been gathering his strength unbeknownst to him and I see us getting more of the same as with last season with those two. Of course I hope that this isn't the case but I don't have a lot of faith that we will be pleasantly surprised with a new outcome.

I hope, hope, hope that if Lucifer is carried over to next season, which seems likely, they finish him off quickly in the first couple episodes and move on to new (final?) Sam & Dean adventures. It's possible, I guess, that TPTB would end the series with Sam & Dean against Lucifer one last time. It would have to be a whole lot better story than what they've done this season, IMHO of course.

http://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweeps-spoilers-2017-finale-episodes-photos/#!24/sweeps-supernatural/

SUPERNATURAL

PRE-FINALE: As the British Men of Letters start to make their move, “people that Sam and Dean know/love pay the price,” forcing the brothers to take “a much stronger role in the wider hunter community” as generals, executive producer Andrew Dabb previews. Mary also faces a difficult battle with the Brits: She, “more than Sam and Dean, is on the inside, so her journey out may be a little bit more complicated,” Dabb notes. Meanwhile, Cas’ return brings “a lot of clarity” about “why he’s been in Heaven for so long” and “his own point of view on why he went.” And as the impending birth of Lucifer’s Nephilim offspring nears, “everyone is going to activate more and more.” Also on tap: the returns of Jody Mills and her surrogate daughter Alex, and “two surprise appearances, one by a relative newcomer and one by an old favorite.”

SEASON FINALE (MAY 18): The two-hour finale – the first episode deals with the Brits, while the second is Lucifer-centric – is “big and, I hope, somewhat bold and, in some ways, heartbreaking,” Dabb shares. The closer “also opens up some new stories for Season 13 in a very interesting way.”

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Diane said:

http://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweeps-spoilers-2017-finale-episodes-photos/#!24/sweeps-supernatural/

SUPERNATURAL

PRE-FINALE: As the British Men of Letters start to make their move, “people that Sam and Dean know/love pay the price,” forcing the brothers to take “a much stronger role in the wider hunter community” as generals, executive producer Andrew Dabb previews. Mary also faces a difficult battle with the Brits: She, “more than Sam and Dean, is on the inside, so her journey out may be a little bit more complicated,” Dabb notes. Meanwhile, Cas’ return brings “a lot of clarity” about “why he’s been in Heaven for so long” and “his own point of view on why he went.” And as the impending birth of Lucifer’s Nephilim offspring nears, “everyone is going to activate more and more.” Also on tap: the returns of Jody Mills and her surrogate daughter Alex, and “two surprise appearances, one by a relative newcomer and one by an old favorite.”

SEASON FINALE (MAY 18): The two-hour finale – the first episode deals with the Brits, while the second is Lucifer-centric – is “big and, I hope, somewhat bold and, in some ways, heartbreaking,” Dabb shares. The closer “also opens up some new stories for Season 13 in a very interesting way.”

Ooh the brothers taking on a leading role as generals actually sounds like it could be quite interesting to me! I also hope this storyline leads to the introduction of recurring hunters for season 13 and beyond! 

• Love 1

Wow that prefinal interview tells alot.  I wonder who the two surprise appearances are?  My guess is the old favortie is either Bobby or Garth but I could be wrong.  I think the surprise relative newcomer is prob Lady Toni.  I don't know who else it could be.  What do you guys think??  I really hope Cass doesn't come back from heaven deprogrammed or sent to bible camp.  That's already happened and it would be stupid to do it again. I'm suspicious because they're using a different actor to play Joshua.  Joshua was the only really pro Winchester angel besides Cass so I don't think he would screw with Cass if it's really the Joshua we have seen. What kills me about the show is that you have to be a fanatic (like me) to follow some of these story lines.  I mean there was one episode Joshua was in for 5 minutes 7 years ago.  How's a new fan suppossed to follow that.  You would have to be someone whose watched all the episodes to really understand what;s going on so there clearly not trying to get new viewers, just hold on to ally the supernatural addicts like me.

I'm guessing the relative new comer will turn out to be Lady Toni and  the old favorite is rumored to be DJ Qualls.   I saw this on his twitter

Hopefully next time Dean says someone is bad news, Sam will listen

Die Lucifer Die and never return

As for the death, I still wonder if the bunker will blow up.  I know that they probably wouldn't blow up such an expensive set so its possible that they blow it up through VFX (which according to the tumblr spoiler sheet, this episode is supposed to be heavy on), and then over the hiatus Sam and Dean can "rebuild it" or they'll move into another bunker in another state and just redress some of the decorations.

As for who dies, I'll be surprised if it isn't Sam with the way this season has pushed him.

Dean OD's on Valium and ends up taking a detour back to the cornfield and arrives at the bunker after all the action has gone down.

New stories- wayward daughters, probably.

Since Dabb has said something about "opening new worlds", I wonder if they are gonna take it literally and open up other worlds like Oz. Through some thingamagic in the bunker.

Of course then they will spend the summer realizing that this would be seriously to expensive to shoot, doing multiple episodes in some other world and quickly abandon the idea or do something lame with it in Season 13. 

As the British Men of Letters start to make their move, “people that Sam and Dean know/love pay the price,” forcing the brothers to take “a much stronger role in the wider hunter community” as generals,

If I were one of the other hunters, I wouldn`t listen to the doofuses who didn`t tell the evol BMOL to get lost on first sight. Apparently, everyone else was already smarter. 

But overall, I just hope Dean will be included in that part in a real way and not name only. It would be a good way to bring back the strengths of the character.   

As for who dies, I really don`t care. If it`s a main character, they will be back and if it`s not, there isn`t one I would care too much about.  

• Love 2

Sorry I'm late.

Sounds like SPN is doing its version of Twilight -- "I'm keeping this baby even though it's killing me."  Boring.

Re: Golden eyes -- for years, I have wondered why they never gave anyone silver eyes.  But not like the "eye flashes" seen with shifters on camera.  I mean genuine silver, like the rest of the angels and demons.  That could have been good for the nephilim.  Oh well.

He hasn't said anything since then.  He could be filming, or he could be taking a much-needed, well-deserved rest.  *shrug*

• Love 1

I'm guessing the relative new comer will turn out to be Lady Toni and  the old favorite is rumored to be DJ Qualls.   

New stories- wayward daughters, probably.

I am guessing the same as you about the new comer and old favourite :) .

I just took the new stories bit to mean the finale could include a cliff hanger that will flow over into next year (for example Mary's return at the end of last season), or it'll feature scenes including new characters / plot point that'll be important to season thirteen ( e.g. Lady Toni's scenes last year introducing the British Man of Letters). I don't think they'd use the season finale as a introduction to a spin off. 

Heartbreaking? So Lucifer is going to do something heinous to Sam and Dean's loved ones/friends/frienemies?  Expected.

My official swags are that John (either young or older) and/or Bobby  will make an appearance. Garth is almost a given IMO since he's been name dropped like 4 times this season.

Seems like Matt Cohen is readily available for an appearance if they use young John.

The Walking Dead doesn't start filming again until May so JDM would have time to fly in for filming in April given the last day of shooting is April 26 per Jared at the last con. 

I'm still putting some money on the surprising old favorite being  Bobby.  I know what Jim Beaver said on Twitter.  Actors obfuscate/lie to cover up story lines all the time and just to troll fandom.

For example

s5 Arrow spoilers (Seriously don't click this if you don't want to know)

Spoiler

Manu Bennett(Slade Wilson/Deathstroke) was a dick about Arrow on Twitter. He was bashing the show, getting into twitter spats, denying that he would ever go back to Arrow and now he's been spotted on set filming and his return is officially confirmed.

s6 and s7 Game of Thrones Spoilers (seriously again, really don't click this if you don't want to know)

Spoiler

Kip Harrington lied his ass off for MONTHS  saying that he was off the show. That it was over completely for him. He cut his hair, so people thought he was really done. He did another project.

Edited by catrox14

As for the death, I still wonder if the bunker will blow up.  I know that they probably wouldn't blow up such an expensive set so its possible that they blow it up through VFX (which according to the tumblr spoiler sheet, this episode is supposed to be heavy on), and then over the hiatus Sam and Dean can "rebuild it" or they'll move into another bunker in another state and just redress some of the decorations.

I don't think there is another bunker in another state, is there?  It was built where it was because it's the geographical center of the contiguous US - which, I think, is also supposed to be some kind of powerful natural magic/portal/nexxus/thingie...

1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Since Dabb has said something about "opening new worlds", I wonder if they are gonna take it literally and open up other worlds like Oz. Through some thingamagic in the bunker.

That's it!  Thank you for reminding me!  I thought about something this morning (in the shower where I do all my best thinking)  - and then I promptly forgot by the time I got to work.  Lol.  Anyway, I wondered about Oz - seeing as how the Sketchers had photographed everything in the bunker, surely they'd find references to the key to Oz and Charlie and Dorothy, etc.  So I wondered if one of the "old men" was actually from Oz?  Maybe Glinda's dark side (like Dark Charlie and the Dark Wizard) or a flying monkey?

Apparently, everyone else was already smarter. 

I think there are other American hunters who are already/have been working with the BMoL also. There would have to be in order for them to have eradicated nearly all the vamp nests in the Midwest already - Mary and Sketch alone didn't take them all out. Just because Wally (RIP Wally!) was smart to say no initially, and he did let Mary drag him in while knowing that she got her intel from the BMoL, doesn't mean all the others said no also.

Wait... what if Lucifer hurts Baby?  That would cause a fandom uproar.  Of course since Baby came back from S1's crash, it wouldn't be permanent.  

• Love 2