Type keyword(s) to search

The 24 Places David T. Cole Wants To See Ichabod Crane After Watching A Single Episode Of Sleepy Hollow

• A visit to Ben Franklin's grave, Independence Hall and The City Tavern in Philiadelphia (he probably was already there and the City Tavern (though rebuilt in late 1800s) looks exactly the same as it did during the 18th century and serves food and beers brewed straight from original founding father recipes.)

Washington DC. Especially the Smithsonian's American History museum.

Key West during New Years Eve... :')

Top down drive along the California coastal highway

NHL hockey game

On one of those insane high speed rollercoasters.

• Love 3

Didn't they visit Ben Franklin's grave in the Kindred episode, looking for a bit of something or other which they eventually found in the tunnels?

ETA: Must have been some monument, because I don't think they have ever traveled as far as Philadelphia...

Edited by BrokenRemote

I would like to see him deal with:

* a food truck food court

*The Alamo

*Mardi Gras

*The Care Bears and/or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

*an automated car wash, if not done already

*High tea in some chichi restaurant

I think his Build-a-Bear would have to be named Icha-Paw'd Crane.

• Love 3

[[That one independent Greek place no one ever goes to]]

I **like** our local independent Greek place! Ground beef and chicken skewers, yum!

========================

** A local fair where there's a face-painting booth

** A Gay Pride march

** A Society for Creative Anachronism event

Sitting on a oceanfront beach, full moon high in the night sky, the ocean waves gently crashing ashore, completely stoned and giggling his ass off. *grin*

Hmmm...methinks you've invested too much time in this f̶a̶n̶t̶a̶s̶t̶y̶ scenario.

I'd like to see him back in London andOxford.

• Love 1

Hmmm...methinks you've invested too much time in this f̶a̶n̶t̶a̶s̶t̶y̶ scenario.

*singsong voice*  Maybe.... :')

Other places I want to see him --- what this show promised would actually happen this season and for some reason got scrapped - Ichabod on an airplane. Specifically Ichabod's reactions when the jet plane taxis down the runway and lifts off (my favourite part of flying).

This was supposed to happen this season....Some article mentioned it, but now I don't think it will anymore.

• Love 1

*singsong voice*  Maybe.... :')

Other places I want to see him --- what this show promised would actually happen this season and for some reason got scrapped - Ichabod on an airplane. Specifically Ichabod's reactions when the jet plane taxis down the runway and lifts off (my favourite part of flying).

This was supposed to happen this season....Some article mentioned it, but now I don't think it will anymore.

It's pretty much a no-brainer that Ichabod should have this experience. I hope it still does happen this season, I would kill to see Abbie and Ichabod on a plane, lol.

Edited by Sepia
  • Love 1

Lollapalooza and watching the moon landing - Love it!

Learning to play the guitar (he - well Mison - has the long fingers for it, lucky bastard.)

Doing a pub crawl in modern day London

On the London Eye

Cooking Abbie a nice gourmet dinner.

Snorkling, Surfing or Body boarding...

Coming out of the bathroom.  "I must admit, Leftenant, that there are some definite improvements in your time.  You push the handle and it all just goes away!  Whoosh!"

I'd also like to see him making microwave popcorn under Abbie's supervision.  I've always thought that microwave ovens are among the most futuristic things we have.  A baked potato in five minutes?  It's a miracle!

Edited by Sparkling Beth
  • Love 2

Learning modern techniques in close-quarter combat.  From a woman about Abbie's size.

Teaching Abbie to sword fight.

Cooking Abbie, Jenny and Irving a nice gourmet dinner.

Skinny dipping (I know, mind in gutter)

On my screen for season 3.

• Love 2

At the Grand Canyon

Atop the Empire State building

The pyramids of Egypt

Arlington cemetery and watching the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier as well as boot camp and on any modern military vessel - he is a soldier after all

The Main Branch of the New York Public Library

Best Buy

Lollapalooza or Burning Man (For reasons I can't entirely explain, Burning Man makes me giggle like an idiot)

Stepping out onto a street during a Halloween Zombie walk

A planetarium

Traffic court

Public transit

And  of course, on my damn TV next fall!

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 3

At a Rolling Stones concert

Watching AMC's "Turn" and yelling at the tv for the show's liberties with actual history

and finally

I love TURN, so hell yes!

Also, getting his reactions to the movie Interview with the Vampire. I watched it recently, and would love his comments/reactions on the Louis/Lestat flashback scenes, when they are at Louis' plantation and the partying that they did. Hee.

In my bed...yeah I said it...Please don't ban me

Ban you...I'm kicking you out of said bed and jumping in myself. *GRIN* Yeah, I've got no shame.

• Love 1

Threesome!  LOL  (I've got negative shame.  in the thousands!!!!)

* nuzzles Crane over a little, pulls back the covers, invites jhlipton in....*

I'm sure he can handle both of us...Yup. Zero shame.

AHEM! To keep this thread on track...

- Watching a Cirque du Soleil show

- At a shooting range with Abbie

- I probably said it above, but him completely hammered (or both hammered)

- Watching an air show, specifically with any fighter jet, such as F16, F18s or F22 Raptors.

- Whalewatching

- offered Lobster (gourmet?? This food is for prisoners!!)

• Love 1

Well, how about this scenerio...I stay where I was, HalcyonDays and jhlipton join Ichabod and myself...that makes 4 of us. We will be the NEW core 4! Agreed? I also have no shame so I'll share with gusto!

HalcyonDays, I will meet you in the TURN forum since it starts up again next month!

And keeping on topic, the newest "star" on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars.

• Love 1