Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

^ lol!

The original dark one is the evil bear from brave!! Don't ask me how be got turned into a bear...maybe Zoso after he became the next dark one?

Actually, does this mean there is a (very) small chance we'll get to see Zoso again?

How many Dark Ones have there been? Just one before Zoso? 4 in total?

In all seriousness, this'll probably be the season my *theory/wish* gets proven false. I've been wanting the original Dark One to be the Horned King from the Black Cauldron. I think that'd be crazy awesome. I don't know if A&E could do him justice, though.

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 2

Because A&E don't really have an original thought between them, you can bet your last cyber penny that it will be exactly like Jacob and the Man in Black from Lost. Everything on Once has to have something from Lost in it. I don't even know why they're so obsessed with it since they were so low in the totem pole of writers for that show.  

So, if Merlin battled the darkness before all those stories began, it means that he's basically eternal.

Am I the only one who finds it weird that there has been no indication of a Merlin backstory thus far? I know they're doing a lot in-studio filming, but Merlin seems to really have started in 5x05. I think he is sort of introduced in 5x04 though. They're 6 episodes in and we're getting a Merida backstory. 

I guess Emma and Snow will mirror Merida and her mom and the problems those two had where Merida was expected to fit within a mold and live up to her mother's expectations, but still.

• Love 2

Am I the only one who finds it weird that there has been no indication of a Merlin backstory thus far? I know they're doing a lot in-studio filming, but Merlin seems to really have started in 5x05. I think he is sort of introduced in 5x04 though. They're 6 episodes in and we're getting a Merida backstory. 

They seem to be following the 4A story formula nearly episode-for-episode, so I'd expect Merlin's backstory to happen around Episode 7 or 8 and then his death will happen at the hands of Dark Emma during the finale.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 2

They seem to be following the 4A story formula nearly episode-for-episode, so I'd expect Merlin's backstory to happen around Episode 7 or 8 and then his death will happen at the hands of Dark Emma during the finale.

Absolutely. But Ingrid and Merlin are not even on the same level. Merlin was already part of season 4 without even being there. It was his hat, his mansion, his Apprentice, his Author, his portal, the Lily mess (please don't bring her back!) Merlin was all over season 4.

In any case...he's probably batshit crazy and has Percival working for him. And whatever problems Camelot might be having, it's probably all on his too. If Emma kills him, she might actually be doing the guy a favor more than anything.

Even then, can the guy even be killed?

• Love 1

If Emma kills [Merlin], she might actually be doing the guy a favor more than anything.

Especially if Merlin is the big bad for 5A. If the writers have Dark Emma stoop low enough to kill someone, I hope it's a situation where Emma thinks that by doing this one act, she'll be getting rid of the Dark One's powers once and for all. So she offs Merlin and thinks that will destroy the darkness, but it accidentally just makes her even more powerful. And then 5B will be Super Dark Emma.

I still think there's no way we wrap up Dark Emma within a half-season's arc, so if we look at Season 5 as a 22-episode whole, the exact middle episode (either the 5A finale or 5B premiere) really needs to be the climax of the Dark Swan, which would be Emma totally embracing the darkness. So the story trajectory would be: 5A = Emma resisting the darkness, but ultimately succumbing to the Dark One (that premiere scene of Emma destroying the beer garden will probably be the timeline we catch back up to in the 5A finale); and 5B = Everyone trying to pull Emma back from being the Dark One, and she ultimately returns back to being the good savior in the 5B finale.

• Love 1

Maybe they'll go back to their roots and the 100th episode would be a standalone.  Like we get to see the events of the Pilot from the perspective of Regina and Rumple.

Or it'll be a "what if".  What if Regina and Rumple had been captured and de-magicked.  Snowing would never have met and Henry & Emma would not exist.  They owe their existence to the two R's.

Edited by Camera One

I might cry foul if they wrap Dark Swan in the first 10 episodes. But with this show, they're good at building stuff and not delivering. It's like baking a cake, you open the oven and it flattens like nobody's business. Guess we'll see.

I think an Emma AU for 100th episode would be awesome, especially if she's the Dark One still. An alternate universe that might make her want to fight for herself as much as everyone else is fighting for her. I think it would be cool.

But I also love Emma, so people who don't care for her might disagree with me.

• Love 2

I could see it. There isn't any rule that says the 100th episode has to be a happy and joyous event.

Exactly. Look at what Downton Abbey did for their Season 3 Christmas Special! (:-P). 

As for Dark Swan’s predecessor, Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle) may revert to his cowardly ways. “The person he was before the knife might rear its head,” says Kitsis.

Is anyone surprised? I'm sure he will try to get his powers back! I wonder how this will affect the way Belle sees him. Will she feel all is excused because Rumple is such a sad woobie? Hint: yes. 

Edited by Rumsy4

Okay, so I'm really confused now. In one interview, Jennifer says this:

[Dark Emma] is capable of being manipulative, conniving, and vindictive.

But in another interview, Eddy says this:

Would Emma get revenge on people who have done her family wrong in the past?
KITSIS: Oh, I don’t know if [Emma] will be getting revenge on people who have wronged her family as much as perhaps her family may have wronged her.

But...isn't the definition of vindictive to be "disposed or inclined to revenge; vengeful"? So which is it? Is Emma only going to want revenge on her own family members, but not the people who have wronged her family? How does that make any sense? Unless it's revenge against her son's paternal grandfather or her step-grandmother.

I need to stop reading Adam & Eddy interviews.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 3

Well, they specifically changed the 11/11 formula (10/12) to have the 100th episode come next year. So it can't be a culmination of the DS arc, IMO, because then it would have been better for it to air at the end of this year. You can't cultiminate the arc 3 months after! :P However, if they want to make it a big AU/Alternative Timeline episode, I think it may be better for the beginning of the spring season. The previous AUs they've done have been fun (well, the first part of the S4 finale was boring, but whatever), so I wouldn't mind them doing it again. It's the kind of show that calls for them!

But...isn't the definition of vindictive to be "disposed or inclined to revenge; vengeful"? So which is? Is Emma only going to want revenge on her own family members, but not the people who have wronged her family? How does that make any sense? Unless it's revenge against her son's paternal grandfather or her step-grandmother.

She'll be vindictive, but not against the people who've actually wronged her on purpose. Zelena, who "killed" her baby daddy? She won't touch her. Regina, who cast the curse that made her an orphan? Nope. Her parents, who kidnapped an egg? Oh, they'll get it.

Edited by Serena
  • Love 1
As for Dark Swan’s predecessor, Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle) may revert to his cowardly ways. “The person he was before the knife might rear its head,” says Kitsis.

It's interesting though that Belle who has only ever known Rumple as the Dark One might get to see the man as coward!Rumple. When Belle was Lacey, power was a turn on for her. 

And Hook along with Snowing will get to deal with this new version of Emma. 

She'll be vindictive, but not against the people who've actually wronged her on purpose. Zelena, who "killed" the baby daddy? She won't touch her. Regina, who cast the curse who made her an orphan? Nope. Her parents, who kidnapped an egg? Oh, they'll get it.

So she could after Zelena, Regina, Rumple, Snow because they need to finally address the giant elephant of ugly in the room. She can even go after Hook for pulling her out of her life in NYC or locking her in Rumple's cell back in the day. She could go after David for lying about dying in Neverland. She could go after Henry for bringing her into this freak show.

But really, I don't know. Guess everyone could be a target except for the people who are conveniently family until they're not.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 3

Maybe Emma's not over her feeling unwanted for 28 yrs of her life and that will be her motivation to hurt her family I guess. Now that I've slept on it I think the writers do consider Regina as part of the Charming Family and maybe even Rumple. Didn't Emma say she has 300 yrs of powerful people in her family to Ingrid when Ingrid made her blow up the sheriff station? I always assumed she meant Rumple or Hook I guess.

ETA: Eddy says the second half of the season will have the past haunting the characters? I guess that's where we'll get a Hook back story? lol

Edited by mjgchick

You think "our past" means past stuff that's actually happened on the show? That's cute! No, it will be past that they have made up on the spot, like how Snow and Charming once started a chicken genocide, or stole a baby's pacifier, or something. Then the Chicken King (/the baby all grown up, whose lack of pacifier was life-ruining) will come back to get revenge.

• Love 6

Then the Chicken King (/the baby all grown up, whose lack of pacifier was life-ruining) will come back to get revenge.

LOL. Yes, I can see the ABC season 5B show summary now:

In the groundbreaking second half of season 5 of the hit series 'Once Upon A Time', master storytellers Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz  answer that age old question "Why did the chicken cross the road?" *Dun! dun! dun!* It was to get revenge on Snow and Charming!  "We'll also be looking into the Chicken and Egg mythology, who came first (was it the Chicken or was it the Egg), and what made him cross to the dark side [of the road]. We're going to explore our core characters at their deepest levels and their connection to the The Chicken King, and really dive deep into the the Chicken and Egg Mythology." adds co-creator, Adam Horowitz  #TheChickenEggCracksOpen #TheChickensOfDarkness #DarkChickenRises! Hope to see you in March, everyone!

• Love 5

We're going to explore our core characters at their deepest levels and their connection to the The Chicken King, and really dive deep into the the Chicken and Egg Mythology." adds co-creator, Adam Horowitz  #TheChickenEggCracksOpen #TheChickensOfDarkness #DarkChickenRises! Hope to see you in March, everyone!

#OneChickentoRuleThemAll

This is officially the most confusing season of spoilers.  I'd almost suspect we are being punked and they're filming dummy scenes in public locations and then the real story is unraveling completely in studio.  Obviously not the case, but I can't come up with any narrative so far that connects the dots.

You think "our past" means past stuff that's actually happened on the show? That's cute! No, it will be past that they have made up on the spot,

Yeah. What I'm not sure if they are talking only about Belle (the question was about her) or about someone else.

So by "second half of the season", do they mean the latter part of 5A?

I think they mean 5B, but who knows with them.

Edited by RadioGirl27

You know, you could pretty much make a mad lib/do it yourself arc press release with the same basic structure and then a list of wacky options to fill in the blanks. They are basically the same with just some names changed.

Bonus points if someone sees your version and it gets spread around as a real spoiler.

• Love 4

#OneChickentoRuleThemAll

Hehe, I like it! I had an image burst to mind of Rumpel as Gollum carrying around a chicken and calling it My Precious. ;)

This is officially the most confusing season of spoilers. I'd almost suspect we are being punked and they're filming dummy scenes in public locations and then the real story is unraveling completely in studio. Obviously not the case, but I can't come up with any narrative so far that connects the dots.

From the spoilers we’ve gotten thus far, the details are confusing, but I think we can put together the basic gist. And a gist is probably the best we can hope when it comes to this show, because with this show and these writers the pesky details don't matter and rarely make a lick of sense in the end. No matter how much they talk about Regina being the new Savior, I think years of watching this show has taught most of us that the real heroes will turn out to be the Alien Vampire Bunnies. Either way, here’s what I’ve cobbled together based on the spoilers I've seen:

Emma as the newly minted Dark One (aka Grey Swan, for now) poofs into existence in some other realm (The Enchanted Forest or Camelot, I’m guessing) where she’s wandering around with Rumple in her head (Worst. Earworm. Ever). Somewhere along the way, in what appears to be some sort of henge ( I dub thee DarkHenge! ), Emma comes across Merida. Merida is probably looking for the original Dark One, the new Dark One, or The Dark One's creator because….reasons (does it really matter why? It's this show, so no, not really).

Then Emma (plus her Rumpel earworm) crosses path with the Storybrookers (I'm guessing that the Storybrookers have crossed over to FTL and not that Emma has reappeared in Storybrooke) and also we meet the Camelot crowd — all this here is where the audience will get a bunch of handwaving to explain the realm hopping that sent the Storybrookers whooshing back to a fairytale realm using portal #18723618273 (And really, for all the realm hopping these character do it might as well be an official transportation service called FLITS - Fairytale Lands Inter-realm Transportation Service ). Herein it’s revealed that apparently the Camelot crowd has also been looking for the Dark One or Dark One’s creator (who I’m assuming is Merlin) and all because....reasons. (Whether the Storybrookers were brought over by the Camelot crowd or the Storybrookers came over on their own is unclear to me. But, based on the recent promo that I saw, it looks as if the Storybrookers were brought over to FTL without them knowing that they were about to be transported.)

From this point forward (so episode 2 or 3-ish) there seems to be a forward time jump (maybe a few months or a year...who knows) where the present day story takes place in Storybrooke and where Emma is now The Dark Swan, and the Camelot crowd and Merida are also now in Storybrooke. From here on out, any Camelot scenes are actually flash backwards (not unlike the 3B fairytale flashbacks to the lost year). So the Captain Swan date/horseback riding spoilers and Emma as White Swan speaking with Regina and The Truest Stupid dressed in Camelot garb take place as flashbacks. Since those flashback are the early days of Emma as the new Dark One, Dark Flubber hasn't entirely consumed her and therefore her attire of white dresses are meant to contrast the present day storyline taking place in Storybrooke with Dark Swan dressed in all black. The flashbacks of the Storybrookers in Camelot will in all likelihood be where the audience is shown what transformed Emma into the present day Dark Swan and the origin of The Dark One and Merlin’s part in all this. 

As far as who The Big Bad of 5A is, I lean towards 5A's Big Bad being 80% Dark Swan and 20% Merlin (or Arthur because surprising!twist), which is not unlike how in 4A the Snow Queen was the Big Bad and Rumpel did his bit in the background. The writers seem to repeating the 4A story structure episode for episode (if not point for point) here in 5A, hence I suspect Dark Swan storyline to be done with by the end of 5A. And as a callback to the season 3A finale, they’ll probably kill Emma because that’s how this show and these writers roll and because the TV Powers That Be hate me.

Edited by regularlyleaded
  • Love 2

The casting department is amazing.

They are going to show us baby Emma alone, sad and being manipulated again, and they are going to put all the blame in Snow and Charming and none of it in Regina and Rumple, aren't they?

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 1

As an Emma fan first, I'm happy for the focus on her in the article.

I'm going to reread the lake Swan, I see too many similarity.

I do feels that Emma could definitely sacrifice herself or asked to be killed if she feels her own new darkness is threatening the ultimate goal to destroy the DO.

And there definitely a potential for CS angst and real pay off with this scenario. And Regina can be the one who killed the DS, before the white Swan raise by...

Aww man they are going to pack a lot of angst on WeeEmma. If they think this is going to make me hate Snowing well A&E got me fucked up. It's going to revive my Regina and Rumple hate from S1.

ETA: So WeeEmma has met Merlin before?

Edited by mjgchick
Timothy Webber as the Apprentice, Ingrid Torrance as Severe Nurse, Brent Stait as the Peddler, Elliot Knight as the Usher and Mckenna Grace as Young Emma.

These are the guest stars who intrigue me. So we'll have a flashback to the Apprentice at some point because he's dead in the present timeline, there will be a hospital scene because "Severe Nurse" is listed, we have a new Peddler (oh great, I'm getting terrible flashbacks to the eggnapping episode now), Merlin is listed as an usher, and we have a younger version of Emma than we're used to seeing in flashbacks. What kind of usher are the writers trying to pass Merlin off as? A movie theater usher? Is young Emma watching a Disney movie in the theater and he helps her find her seat?

Edited by Curio

without shoehorning in Lily

Speaking of Lily, she really did get screwed over compared to Emma living the life. I mean all she got was a visit by some lackey and Emma gets a visit by the big man, Merlin, himself? The injustice of it all.

I don't think they're showing poor baby Emma. I think they're giving a hint to what and who Merlin is in the big scheme of things. The big bad who's been pulling all the strings ala Rump in S1.

Is the peddler supposed to be the Author and they just couldn't get Fishler back? Or is he another peddler-author?

• Love 2
What kind of usher are the writers trying to pass Merlin off as? A movie theater usher? Is young Emma watching a Disney movie in the theater and he helps her find her seat?

I think he is an usher at the movie theater.

I'm willing to bet that Emma gets left alone at the movies (as in abandoned by her guardians) or something like that.

You know, I'm not gonna lie, I'm having some serious Harry Potter flashbacks right now. It's that scene where Dumbledore goes to the orphanage where Tom Riddle is and he tells him he's special.

Did the Apprentice really die or are we assuming he did? That was very ambiguous.

Severe Nurse is the "gatekeeper" (she didn't do great keeping Jefferson out) of the asylum, so that's the Hook/Zelena scene.

• Love 1

I'm willing to bet that Emma gets left alone at the movies (as in abandoned by her guardians) or something like that.

As sad as that'd be to see on screen, I'd actually want to see it. It's much more impactful to visually see someone's past and their pain as opposed to just knowing it happened off screen.

Also, depending on how old/young they make young Emma, there's a chance she could be watching the theatrical release of either: Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, or The Lion King. If the writers actually planned ahead (ha!), that could be a fun easter egg surprise for whatever land they have brewing up for 5B. (Come on, Agrabah! So we can finally tie up Will and Ana's stories and meet Jasmine and Aladdin!)

• Love 1

Well there's also the re-releases. Snow White would be most apropos. Baby Emma's probably sitting in the theater going "Why is Snow so bratty? I hate her guts."

Or wait "A Kid in King Arthur's Court" would be pretty tongue-in-cheek. Was that Disney's?

Then Emma (plus her Rumpel earworm) crosses path with the Storybrookers (I'm guessing that the Storybrookers have crossed over to FTL and not that Emma has reappeared in Storybrooke) and also we meet the Camelot crowd — all this here is where the audience will get a bunch of handwaving to explain the realm hopping that sent the Storybrookers whooshing back to a fairytale realm using portal #18723618273 (And really, for all the realm hopping these character do it might as well be an official transportation service called FLITS - Fairytale Lands Inter-realm Transportation Service ). Herein it’s revealed that apparently the Camelot crowd has also been looking for the Dark One or Dark One’s creator (who I’m assuming is Merlin) and all because....reasons. (Whether the Storybrookers were brought over by the Camelot crowd or the Storybrookers came over on their own is unclear to me. But, based on the recent promo that I saw, it looks as if the Storybrookers were brought over to FTL without them knowing that they were about to be transported.)

We actually got spoilers about it a while ago. Zelena creates a "twister" (like the one that transported her to Oz) and that's how the SB crowd, plus the whole building of Granny's, get to Camelot. I think that's what Hook wants her to do when he goes to her? But before doing that, she escapes at some point, gets a wand, and threatens Robin. They cuff her back but I guess the twister has already been created at that point.

We actually got spoilers about it a while ago. Zelena creates a "twister" (like the one that transported her to Oz) and that's how the SB crowd, plus the whole building of Granny's, get to Camelot.

Ah, got it. Okay, so Zelena magics up a twister and, based on everyone's reaction in the promo with them at the diner with the look of "WTF is happening!", it was somewhat unexpected. But as luck would have it, the twister takes them straight to the FTL. Where Emma is. And they shortly cross paths with her. And the Camelot crowd. Who are also on a parallel search for Dark One things. Gee, isn't that all convenient. What a stroke of luck. No, I'm not rolling eyes. Not at all...

Well, at least they're actually using a realm-hopping device that has already been established on the show to go from Storybrooke to Camelot, instead of the writers creating another random deus ex machina item to get them there.

Ah, got it. Okay, so Zelena magics up a twister and, based on everyone's reaction in the promo with them at the diner with the look of "WTF is happening!", it was somewhat unexpected. But as luck would have it, the twister takes them straight to the FTL. Where Emma is. And they shortly cross paths with her. And the Camelot crowd. Who are also on a parallel search for Dark One things. Gee, isn't that all convenient. What a stroke of luck. No, I'm not rolling eyes. Not at all...

Well, if Zelena initially created the twister for just herself, it makes sense she'd "direct" it to FTL, where they can't follow *and* she has more access to magic. Plus, if Emma (and/or Merlin) is there, she may be looking for them for her own purposes. We've seen her with the goal of controlling the Dark One once before, and she seemed to know a fair deal about it (she knew how the dagger worked and how to resurrect Rumple, somehow).

Edited by Serena

Zelena's main goal though seems to be about keeping her kid.

So one of two things. She's actually grown attached to the her baby or the magic that knocks Hook back is from the baby and she's just looking at the baby as some kind of bargaining chip for whatever her twisted brain is coming up with.

Actually, I don't really care. 

Well the press release tells us that Emma definitely arrived back in EF after becoming the Dark One. Not sure who it was that said it here but I think they were right when they suggested that the Dark One curse was reset back to the beginning and Emma sent to the Dark One vault. Wonder how she got out?

Elliot Knight at ‘Usher’ and ‘Young Emma’ OMG my fevered spoiler brain just went into overdrive!
I just had this horrible thought. Merlin was supposed to be living his life backwards. He supposedly saw visions of the future. If he was the one who ‘made’ the Dark One’ and if he ’saw’ future Emma the ‘Savior’, destined to have her darkness removed by gullible egg-napping parents, and her sacrifice to take on the Dark One curse……it has the potential for the most awful and cruel manipulation to ensure Emma was set on exactly on that path because she is the key to defeating the Darkness once and for all (whatever the cost to her and her loved ones). When she finds out . . . We’re talking very angry Dark Swan.  I know I would be.

If I take it further, Merlin may end up getting the ‘blame’ for putting the idea of the Dark Curse and making Emma the Savior into Rumple’s head, thus making ‘poor, manipulated Rumple’ one of the victims (that we all know true villains are in OUaT). Brain officially exploded. It doesn’t make Merlin a villain, per se, just very determined to right a wrong . . ..

Poor, poor, Emma .. . Come here for a hug, Possum, the fandom’s got your back :o)

So one of two things. She's actually grown attached to the her baby or the magic that knocks Hook back is from the baby and she's just looking at the baby as some kind of bargaining chip for whatever her twisted brain is coming up with.

How bad is it that I'm sort of wishing that the baby ends up being shot back in time, and adopted into Liam Jones's family, before going on to join the navy and become  a long-lived pirate?  Just to make the family/relationship tree even more screwy.

I mean, why not?  It would be a surprise.

• Love 2

Quote: How bad is it that I'm sort of wishing that the baby ends up being shot back in time, and adopted into Liam Jones's family, before going on to join the navy and become  a long-lived pirate?  Just to make the family/relationship tree even more screwy.

Noooooooooooooo!

Mari - you need to take that thought and throw it in the deepest hole, burn it, cover it with cement and a mountain sized pile of dirt and forget where it is buried!!!!!!

• Love 2
I just had this horrible thought. Merlin was supposed to be living his life backwards. He supposedly saw visions of the future. If he was the one who ‘made’ the Dark One’ and if he ’saw’ future Emma the ‘Savior’, destined to have her darkness removed by gullible egg-napping parents, and her sacrifice to take on the Dark One curse……it has the potential for the most awful and cruel manipulation to ensure Emma was set on exactly on that path because she is the key to defeating the Darkness once and for all

None of this would surprise me at all.

Merlin seems to have a knack for these things. The only reason he let the Apprentice open the portal for Ingrid was because he knew Emma would eventually find her. He knew she was going to sacrifice herself in the end with what the Apprentice said. The hat was just an excuse.

He created the dagger, he probably created the original version of the Dark Curse which I'm fairly convinced was used in Camelot first before he decided to protect it with his inept beast. 

Actually, I wanna know what the hell was in that hat that freaked Blue out so much. And really, the hat is in his possession after Ingrid gives it back and then it ends up in Storybrooke, in that sprawling mansion that appears after the second curse. 

Merlin is either stupid or very conniving. And I think he fucked with as many lives as Rumple did.

And not to sound like a broken record, which I know I do (sorry!), but the only person that we know of that came close to taking out the Dark One was Hook and he did it because of the dreamshade  And he only knew of that poison because of his maiden voyage to Neverland, thanks to that king with genocidal tendencies. 

How bad is it that I'm sort of wishing that the baby ends up being shot back in time, and adopted into Liam Jones's family, before going on to join the navy and become  a long-lived pirate?  Just to make the family/relationship tree even more screwy.

I mean, why not?  It would be a surprise.

If it was the kid belonged to someone who was neither Zelena or the walking, talking code, I'd be sure, why not? But no. Don't put that out in the universe, please.

• Love 2

I'm really excited we're finally going to see wee bby Emma! My heart will be a mess!!

What kind of usher are the writers trying to pass Merlin off as? A movie theater usher? Is young Emma watching a Disney movie in the theater and he helps her find her seat?

Or Merlin is pretending to be an Usher at King Arthur's castle in Camelot. Arthur could be the only one in on it.

So we'll have a flashback to the Apprentice at some point because he's dead in the present timeline

When was this confirmed? I could have sworn we saw him filming with the main cast... his "death" in 4x22 is ambiguous.

there will be a hospital scene because "Severe Nurse" is listed

She's probably seen while Hook is on his way to meet with Zelena.

Or Merlin is pretending to be an Usher at King Arthur's castle in Camelot. Arthur could be the only one in on it.

Or you know... Merlin became a hiphop singer in LWM to cover his true identity.

Is young Emma watching a Disney movie in the theater and he helps her find her seat?

You know if that happens it'll just be a cheesy foreshadowing of stuff we already know instead of something actually witty. You know like, Merlin telling her, "I have a feeling some day you'll have more family than you'll know what to do with", and the audience being expected to find that was a clever parallel to Henry in 3B.

Edited by KingOfHearts
"I have a feeling some day you'll have more family than you'll know what to do with", and the audience being expected to find that was a clever parallel to Henry in 3B.

Or 

That little girl they cast to play Emma was dubbed "Chucky's bride" by some Y&R viewers. Just sayin'

Edited by YaddaYadda

Mari - you need to take that thought and throw it in the deepest hole, burn it, cover it with cement and a mountain sized pile of dirt and forget where it is buried!!!!!!

If it was the kid belonged to someone who was neither Zelena or the walking, talking code, I'd be sure, why not? But no. Don't put that out in the universe, please.

But it would solve several issues at once.  It would give the writers the big surprise they're so devoted to, it would solve the problem of Hook's background, which a lot of people want to know about, we wouldn't have lots of scenes with and about the baby that was unwillingly conceived, and it would mean we didn't have to watch angsty scenes with Regina/Robin/Zelena/Baby as they thrash out relationships and responsibilities..  

Particularly if the baby got zapped back in the same episode they figured it out.  If Camelot takes place in its own weird time bubble, Zelena could give birth there, someone could kidnap him, pop out of the wrong door and be in the wrong time period, and they figure out from some thing or other that Hook's the missing baby.  

It would give Robin someone to talk to that's not Regina, with an actual reason for an attempt at a friendship, which would be nice if he's going to be a regular, and the "taken away by magic and raised by other people" would be something else Hook would have in common with Emma.  .

I actually kind of want this to happen.  Unless the person to kidnap the baby would be Emma, trying to make things better for her bestie and her bestie's boyfriend.

This means the rest of you are probably safe, because an overwhelming amount of what I want to happen appears nowhere near the show.

• Love 1