Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Various spoilers:

I think it was just Jen and Lana. Maybe just Jen cause I didn’t see lana myself. But people in Storybrooke like extras were laying on the ground and got up all confused. And then Jen ran from somewhere until the front of the library in the middle of the street. No idea what it was about.

Also a scene of Jen Colin Gosh Jared Sean and Lana standing in the middle of the street.

Funny picture of Colin & JMo during rehearsal. Another pic of them. Just Colin.

Also, the above person has video of Josh kissing Colin on the cheek.

FWIW:

Just so you can all rest easy, @robertcarlyle_ has wrapped for the season but will be back next season #OUAT #OnceAUponATime

Edited by Souris
  • Love 1
(edited)

Things just got more interesting….

#OUAT night shoot in #Storybrooke lightning storm #Emma has the dagger! #Hook #OutlawQueen & #Charmings trying to stop her!

--

I have a feeling this isn't going to end well. Hook's gonna get caught in the crossfire of whatever's going on, I bet.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 1

(I'm going to contain my inner fangirl squee because there's no way the show has the guts to make Emma the new Dark One, so this potentially awesome spoiler will be resolved by the end of the episode, most likely.)

Stop her from...what?

Trying to stop her from what though? She'd have to kill Rumple to become the dark one, and we're pretty sure Bobby is back next season. I suppose anything is possible with this show though. Time for me to hit the hay. Hopefully I will awake to some awesome spoilers and photos. :)

Another person's take:

Okay so it’s not sacrificing for Regina. She just says something like “we didn’t work this hard to lose??? our happy endings” something like that. But not for Regina hahah. And I don’t know???? I honestly don’t. I don’t like speculation all too much.

I HONESTLY DONT KNOW. IM SO SHOCKED THEY DIDNT BLOCK US OFF. It’s like whatever that girl said on Twitter. Emma has the dagger. Some whoosh whoosh lightning and wind go off and she ends up disappearing???? And everyone is like trying to see where she went???!?!?!!!! And I DONT KNOQ

I’m just as lost as you guys. But it’s only 10 we still have 7 hours of filming. You don’t know what’s gonna happen next!

CaptainCronut:

Not just Regina. For everyone. Wasn’t planning on spoiling bc it’s the finale, but it’s already online anyway and I just wanted to set things straight. She is NOT sacrificing herself for just Regina.

I’m pretty sure Emma and Hook kiss just before she sacrifices hersef (not 100% sure though, we’re pretty far)

More description:

I’m so confused haha. Okay Emma there with the dagger. Regina walks up to her with Robin. Robin asks Regina like what is she doing and he falls to the ground idk. Eventually Killian and her talk and I think??? THINK they kissed then she pushes him away. Whoosh whoosh lightning and wind and I don’t know if the dagger is like controlling her??? I DONT KNOW. But she disappears snow is crying. And everyone is staring at where she was

She pulls a Rumple on Rumple by glamouring herself to look like Belle and emotionally manipulates him into giving her the dagger. Boom! Karma.

But she would only get the fake dagger if that were the case.

• Love 2

So, if the cliffhanger is that Emma sacrifices herself for the greater good, that means Hook loses his happy ending, right? 

Boy, I can't wait for the 5A spoilers when we learn that Hook will decide to blame Belle for losing Emma and for all of his unhappiness because she had the gall to hand over the dagger to The Dark One unknowingly, and then he'll suddenly blame the inanimate Storybrooke clock tower for all of his problems because it somehow controls the entire town and everyone's happy endings, and then he'll go and sulk alone in his cabin on the Jolly Roger for a couple episodes, and then Belle will come to him and beg to be friends and she'll call herself an idiot in the process, and then when he eventually reunites with Emma they'll have sex in a graveyard.

The Once Upon a Time writers, ladies and gentlemen.

• Love 5

You know who I blame?  Operation well fuck my life.  Emma hands over her happy ending for everyone else's.  Except Hook, because he's shit out of luck.  I feel like crying because she's Emma and of course she does something like that and he loses her and it's just all kinds of tragic for those two.  And it's 2am and I should be sleeping but I'm not!!  WTF show, seriously, you're toying with my emotions.

Wait, wait, wait. Emma is actually going to be the Saviour and sacrifice herself for everyone? That doesn't sound like the writers I know. Emma never gets to do anything. Damn them, now I'm marginally interested in where this is going. Sounds like Operation Mongoose is going to end up destroying Operation Cobra. Congratulations, Regina!

• Love 6
(edited)

"no Emma has the dagger all along. She takes Regina's place and holds it up in the air. Then lightning!"

Hey--Emma is He-Man! By the Power of Gray Skull...

Edited by Rumsy4

A bit of quick spec: There was the odd detail that Robin drops to the ground. Perhaps that meant he disappears. What if people start disappearing because of whatever the lightning means, and Emma sucks it all into herself so that nobody else but her will disappear? So next season the rest will have to find them.

A bit of quick spec: There was the odd detail that Robin drops to the ground. Perhaps that meant he disappears. What if people start disappearing because of whatever the lightning means, and Emma sucks it all into herself so that nobody else but her will disappear? So next season the rest will have to find them.

And then what? She ends up in Asgard?

Robin and Regina's happy ending can both die. I wonder if that's how we find out who the Sorcerer is.

And then what? She ends up in Asgard?

Whatever realm they decide to bring in for S5, I guess.

Is Emma ever going to fight for Hook, though?? I was promised that eons ago, and I WANT IT.

• Love 1

Well, fuck a duck. Apparently Emma does sacrifice herself for Regina after all. Because Regina is more important than everybody else and their own loved ones.

WOW! The finale is going to be so epic!!! I caught a lot of what was going on at filming today.

First: Emma and Regina were laying on the ground outside gold’s shop and it looked like the town got sleeping cursed again based on the extras who were sleeping in the street as well. Robin comes up and hugs Regina and Henry hugs Emma because robin and Henry were awake and Regina and Emma just woke up

Next scene: Emma Regina Hook Robin Snow and Charming. Emma holding the dagger is asking charming “Did you find it?” and the answer is no. There is something missing (something probably to be CGI’d in later on) and it is “sucking the hope and light from Regina”.. Emma steps up and says that Regina has worked too hard to lose her happy ending (lots of wind blowing) and she steps up and Killian says “No! Please!” and she says something to him I couldn’t hear and then holds up the dagger (lightning and high wind effects now) and she spins around and everything is intense and Killian is like “NO EMMA!” and Emma disappears (well, she runs off set, but I’m guessing she CGI disappears because she leaves the dagger behind)

THIS IS GOING TO END ON SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!

Side note: Killian yelling “Emma please!” and “Emma. NO!” when she “sacrifices” (I’m guessing) herself to save everyone from whatever is going on, like his voice cracks and UGH I ALMOST CRIED!

(edited)

For God's sake. Of course Emma is going to sacrifice herself for Regina and her happy ending. And of course Hook is going to loose his happy ending in the process. Screw him, Regina is the only one that matters.

So, saving Emma from her own stupidity would be a group task or an individual task? Because I can see Hook obssesing with it while everybody else is like "this is what she wanted", "she did it for us", etc.

Edited by RadioGirl27

Well, fuck a duck. Apparently Emma does sacrifice herself for Regina after all. Because Regina is more important than everybody else and their own loved ones.

WOW! The finale is going to be so epic!!! I caught a lot of what was going on at filming today.

First: Emma and Regina were laying on the ground outside gold’s shop and it looked like the town got sleeping cursed again based on the extras who were sleeping in the street as well. Robin comes up and hugs Regina and Henry hugs Emma because robin and Henry were awake and Regina and Emma just woke up

Next scene: Emma Regina Hook Robin Snow and Charming. Emma holding the dagger is asking charming “Did you find it?” and the answer is no. There is something missing (something probably to be CGI’d in later on) and it is “sucking the hope and light from Regina”.. Emma steps up and says that Regina has worked too hard to lose her happy ending (lots of wind blowing) and she steps up and Killian says “No! Please!” and she says something to him I couldn’t hear and then holds up the dagger (lightning and high wind effects now) and she spins around and everything is intense and Killian is like “NO EMMA!” and Emma disappears (well, she runs off set, but I’m guessing she CGI disappears because she leaves the dagger behind)

THIS IS GOING TO END ON SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!

Side note: Killian yelling “Emma please!” and “Emma. NO!” when she “sacrifices” (I’m guessing) herself to save everyone from whatever is going on, like his voice cracks and UGH I ALMOST CRIED!

Souris - You were on site and saw all this? This isn't snark. This is really what happened? I am a little slow today's one I want to double check.

(edited)

No, no, that's a quote from the tumblr of someone who was there. The link is in my post. (Click on "sacrifice herself.")

The girl has decided that she's uncertain whether Emma referred to Regina or everybody, so changed that wording, but I think the action makes it clear it's for Regina.

Edited by Souris

No, no, that's a quote from the tumblr of someone who was there. The link is in my post. (Click on "sacrifice herself.")

The girl has decided that she's uncertain whether Emma referred to Regina or everybody, so changed that wording, but I think the action makes it clear it's for Regina.

Thanks I realized that after reading the earlier posts. I start bottom up. This does not make me happy. Wow. I can't believe it. Why is Regina's happiness more important than any one else.

• Love 3

Thanks I realized that after reading the earlier posts. I start bottom up. This does not make me happy. Wow. I can't believe it. Why is Regina's happiness more important than any one else.

Because it's (all together now) This Show, These Writers!

• Love 5

It's obvious that they've been mirroring Season 1 all along, so the idea that Emma sacrifices herself to give everyone their happy ending perfectly contrasts with Regina's stealing everyone else's to get hers. It does seem like this season will end with Regina once again having everything she claimed she wanted, but everyone else including her son being screwed over in the process. And all largely because everyone was trying so hard to make Regina happy.

On the bright side, if Emma is truly missing, they could do a significant time jump to age Henry to Jared's age and no one would miss any Captain Swan development. They could have Emma be seriously messed up again and of course, poor Hook would really suffer. I actually wouldn't mind this development, which of course, means it's not at all what's going to happen.

• Love 1

It's obvious that they've been mirroring Season 1 all along, so the idea that Emma sacrifices herself to give everyone their happy ending perfectly contrasts with Regina's stealing everyone else's to get hers. It does seem like this season will end with Regina once again having everything she claimed she wanted, but everyone else including her son being screwed over in the process. And all largely because everyone was trying so hard to make Regina happy.

Which would b e an interesting place to start season 5, if I were truly convinced the writers realized they were doing it and planning on dealing with it, instead of just thinking that it's Regina's due.

(edited)

This is why they wouldn't let go of that stupid Savior title because savior make sacrifices for the greater good.  Whether this scenes plays out in the beginning, the middle of the end, it pretty much won't change anything for me.  I'll very likely cry since I absolutely feel like crying right now, because Emma and Emma makes me cry and now those two lines from Hook begging her not to do it while she probably freezes him with her magic, since he's not physically trying to stop her.

How is this a happy ending for anyone?  Emma is seemingly dead, her boyfriend, her parents, her son will be devastated.  That's the lives of 5 people that unravel just like that.

KAOS Agent, I totally agree with you that this is a direct parallel of season 1, but also something in 3A.

Edited by YaddaYadda
(edited)

How is this a happy ending for anyone?  Emma is seemingly dead, her boyfriend, her parents, her son will be devastated.  That's the lives of 5 people that unravel just like that.

Well, it's for Regina. She has Robin and Roland, and she is Henry's only mom. And probably for Rumple, because, even if he wasn't there, he is coming back next season, so he is not dead and he has probably freed himself from the dagger.

As for the rest, Snow and Charming have each other and baby Neal, so, while I'm sure they would be devastated, they would have each other to go through it. The same goes for Henry. He would have his whole family to help him through this. Really, the only characters trully screwed are Emma (who knows where she is going to end up) and Hook (left, again, broken and alone in the world, a world that it's not his own, and probably feeling that he is not enough).

Really, the only good thing about this spoilers is that both Colin and Jennifer are going to act the hell out of it.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 4

Goddamnit. I really need to know what Emma says to Hook before she sacrifices herself. If it's anything less than, "I'll find a way back to you" or "You were my happy ending too," (I'm not even going to ask for an official "I love you" at this point) I'm going to have a nice little fold-up poker table set up in front of me when this airs that I can physically flip. I'm not even joking. I might have to actually bust it out specifically for this episode and this moment. Because seriously, Emma? I know you're the savior and you still feel incredibly guilty for everything that went down during the Season 3 finale by breaking Robin and Regina up temporarily, but is Regina's happy ending really that much more important than Henry's, your parents, and your boyfriend's? And more importantly, yours? I doubt Henry will be too pleased his other mom is gone, Snow and Charming will be devastated (okay, maybe just Charming) that their daughter is gone from them again, and Hook flat out told you his happy ending was you. The only person this situation benefits is Regina. (Oh, wait. Sorry. I'll bet she's going to be sad too because you guys are such close "friends" now.) 

I hate how cynical this show supposedly about "happy endings" and "hope" has made me over the years.

On another note, bring on the angst and the crazy good acting this scene will bring! I can already imagine how heartbreaking this will be to watch on screen. And if there's one thing everyone was kind of hoping for, it was an angsty separation between Captain Swan. So, that's good news.

• Love 1

I don't mind those new spoilers. Haven't we been saying since like 3A that we wanted Emma to FINALLY be the one to save the day? And now she is. And clearly she's not dying, so she probably ends up somewhere and we can have #SaveEmma next season. I mean, the alternative would be like Regina or Rumple saving the day once again, and thanks but no thanks to that. Yeah, if it ends on a cliffhanger summer will be angsty, but so? It's not that big a deal. 

It's clear that everyone, not just Regina, is in danger from whatever is happening. And Emma, as the Savior, is intimately linked to this "happy endings" thing, so I wouldn't be surprised if she were the only one with the power to stop whatever is happening. 

• Love 4

Yeah---I wouldn't mind Emma to have a climactic moment where she saves the day for once. Let's see how it plays out. If the Nevengers have to reassemble and travel to another realm to #SaveEmma in Season 5, I'll be down with that!

• Love 2

I find that we tend to look at things through Regina colored glasses, but Emma is someone who just does the right thing.  We don't know the context for one thing but maybe it comes down to her sacrificing herself so that everyone gets to live their lives even if it's minus her.  

But this is such a spoilery huge scene, I'm surprised it wasn't blocked or anything like that during filming.  Didn't they block the Captain Swan kiss last year for the finale?  A kiss vs Emma's "death" scene?  I'm still sitting here a bit shell-shocked by this and maybe it's a good thing that I'm spoiled because I would probably not be okay at all when this comes on screen.  Last night, I was like well there goes that evening's episode of GoT.  Because super well written show vs Emma's "death".  GoT just fucking lost that race.

Maybe it doesn't end on a cliffhanger.  Or maybe they skip the show ahead where Hook gets a message telling her she's alive.

That might explain why the JR is already back.

Well, we all knew Captain Swan angst was coming! I'm sure I will be breaking out the tissues for the finale. I'm hoping they'll end the season at least knowing where she is and maybe even setting out to find her.

• Love 1
(edited)

Yeah---I wouldn't mind Emma to have a climactic moment where she saves the day for once. Let's see how it plays out. If the Nevengers have to reassemble and travel to another realm to #SaveEmma in Season 5, I'll be down with that!

I'm down with that so long as they leave Regina behind. I just sincerely hope we don't get an anti-climatic resolution like shoving heart into a boyfriend's shoulder/chest in the hallway at Granny's.

We all know how this would go: Hook would do most of the work to get back to Emma but Regina would do one tiny thing and get all the praise, just like she was the one to thank when they freed the fairies from the hat, or when she was the only one who get a thank you after saving Henry.

Well, we all knew Captain Swan angst was coming!

I know. I just hope they have a romantic moment before it happens.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 1

I think they could easily use this to set up S5A. Emma "dies", everyone cries, fade to black. We open in Camelot (or insert realm of your choice here), Random Guard #1 come bursting into a room, goes "Your Highness! We found a weirdly dressed passed out woman in the woods!". Enter Guard #2, carrying a passed out Emma in his arms. End season. They can use her disappearance to set up the hook (ah, pun not intended) for next season.

So now the question is and I believe it's a vital one.

Have they or have they not banged yet.  You can't go off like that without, you know...

Good Lord, but if they bang the whole summer will be like "OMG, what if Emma's pregnant?"

• Love 1
(edited)

That might explain why the JR is already back.

Good point!

I'm down with that so long as they leave Regina behind. 

I think we all know that's too much to expect. haha I'll be okay with Regina tagging along as long as they leave the DoucheCanoe (Robin) and the TruestStupid behind. Realistically, one of Emma's parents would stay behind to take care of Baby DoOver, but I doubt Snow will be left in Storybrooke, and Charming, definitely not. That's typically what happens to Belle. Maybe Will Scarlet can tag along with the Nevengers, and Socha can finally get some proper screentime. I would really enjoy it if he snarks Regina back to h*ll! 

Edited by Rumsy4

Good Lord, but if they bang the whole summer will be like "OMG, what if Emma's pregnant?"

Oh, I know!  That's how she survives!  Her baby's beating heart is what ensures she's alive because MAGIC!  Do it A&E!  Do it!

• Love 4