Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I wouldn't say fear, but I'm pretty sure Snow is gonna say something that will piss me off at the baby class. Like Emma somehow wants to be involved/partecipate and they don't want her too. Considering Emma had no childhood, and thanks to the guy Snow named her baby after she also didn't get to raise her own child, if she wants to join a frickin' Mommy and Me class, they should frickin' let her join.

• Love 4

They have no leg to stand on as far as Emma not being able/allowed to be there.  The only reason Ashley even has her kid is because Emma made a deal with Gold so that he wouldn't take the baby away from her.  The only reason Ashley was able to reconnect with Thomas was because of Emma.  So if that's where things are going, then I won't have enough palms to face palm and Ikea won't have enough tables for me to destroy.

• Love 2

Guest starring are ...

...Jonathan Runyon as Duke...

Duke of Weselton, perhaps?

...Sally Pressman as Helga...

Whatever happened to Helga, she apparently survived to adulthood, so she couldn't have been killed by Ingrid.

Ryan Booth as man.

Who could be notable enough to be a guest star yet insignificant enough to not even have a name?

The Mommy and Me thing looks more like Snow asked Emma to drop off the diaper bag at Granny's. Emma has enough problems in her life, she wouldn't be out looking to crash a party with a room full of babies. I like babies and I wouldn't be interested in that either. Can you just imagine what it was like trying to film that?

I have little hope that this storyline will be truly explored. However, since episode 8 is a two hour episode and it follows this one, there is potential that more character scenes will occur. They weren't planning for the extra hour and it would be hard to add a full hour of plot into their existing plan, so maybe, maybe there will be something.

• Love 3

I'm looking forward to finally having a meaty scene with DQ and Emma and DQ/Emma/Elsa. It should be awesome. Emma is pretty much cool and collected like the DQ is and to watch her blow her top while the DQ is practically rubbing her hands in glee?

I'm looking forward to it too. The first real round between Emma and the DQ should be a good one. Emma using her magic is always a plus in my book.

Mostly I'm just dreading the mommy/baby scene. That picture just screams Echo Cave/You forgot about us all over again. I hope I'm wrong but ...

I have little hope that this storyline will be truly explored. However, since episode 8 is a two hour episode and it follows this one, there is potential that more character scenes will occur. They weren't planning for the extra hour and it would be hard to add a full hour of plot into their existing plan, so maybe, maybe there will be something.

I'm forming a prayer circle, lighting ceremonial candles at the TPTB's altar, sacrificing chickens (okay, the chickens might be from the freezer section of the supermarket, but it's not like there's a farm nearby!), and burning sage, sweetgrass and cedar in a clay bowl so that the smoke may carry my prayers that there be some actual talking about Emma's childhood between Emma and her parents -- some deep down understanding on Snow and David's part of just how utterly alone and neglected Emma was, and how painful the ramifications of sending Emma through the wardrobe were for her, what it cost Emma herself, instead of more of their "Ooooh, what weee missed as parents."

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 3

I'm intrigued that Emma is back in her Red (beanstalk, travel back in time) leather jacket.  It's a departure from the orange jacket she's been wearing for most of the season.  Maybe this means good things for Hook and Emma?  They always have a lot of drama (usually good) when she wears that jacket.

I think she just always wears that jacket when something exciting is about to go down. The other signature savior leather jacket is for really big events, like curse breaking and comings and goings from Storybrooke.

ETA: It's really a shame that they already used Sunny Mabrey for Glinda. If they wanted to show the remarkable resemblance between Emma and Helga, she (or a blonde Ginny Goodwin, of course) would have been the actress to use.

Edited by InsertWordHere
  • Love 1

Who wants to bet that they're gonna be like "the curse robbed us of being a family!", like last episode it was "the curse and Zelena" that kept their babies from Snowing, instead of "Regina" or even "Regina's curse"?

Just in Sunday's episode, Emma said something tangentially about the curse RIGHT IN FRONT OF REGINA. With NO REACTION FROM REGINA. Couldn't she at least, you know, look pensive or something?

Anyway, not looking forward to the Mommy&Me class if they're going to be mean to Emma and make her feel lonely and once again remembering her awful childhood. I'm starting to think maybe the Blond Ambition Sisters isn't such a bad idea for Emma. What's DQ done that's so bad -- well, other than trap Anna, I guess, but just like Regina killed Graham, it didn't really happen since Emma doesn't know! All Ingrid has done is walk around and show off a bunch of cleavage. And put her finger in the ice cream -- okay, that's evil.

• Love 2

Bah. I forgot that switching tabs on an iPad causes the page to refresh.

Long story short...

1. Regina is still he worst villain this show has seen. I think she may actually have a higher body count than Cora. They are at least close. Assuming DQ didn't kill Helga, I am somewhat sympathetic.

2. I am on the fence about this episode. It is either going to be really really good or reall really bad. I need to dump all my booze because this show is destroying my liver.

3. When we got the original Frances O'Connor casting spoiler, was there anything about multiple episodes? That seemed weird even by this shows standards.

I don't think Snow and the other mommies are going to make Emma feel bad. This show isn't about victimizing Emma at all. She's always the one in the wrong in the end, due to her own issues. She probably just sees Snow hovering over Snowflake and freaking out over litle things like the temperature of the milk is too hot and wished she had that for herself.

All Ingrid has done is walk around and show off a bunch of cleavage. And put her finger in the ice cream -- okay, that's evil.

Right? The oh so evil mirror's dark magic didn't even come from her. This show is so self-unaware when it comes to St. Anchor. As for Anna, Ingrid was all set to be a happy family until Anna, the chick who blindly trusted Hans and Rumple, got paranoid. Anna should've just shut her mouth and eaten that damn lasagna Ingrid cooked. It's all Anna's fault! Oh wait, wrong story.

two hour episode and it follows this one, there is potential that more character scenes will occur.

I just want a scene where DQ realizes she has to take off her fabulous dress and put on leotards and legwarmers or neon parachute pants and a fanny pack, to blend in. They can make it a montage and set it to Ice Ice Baby.

• Love 3

I was thinking maybe they're all concerned because they obviously breastfeed.

Geez Emma, don't you know anything about parenting? It's not like you got pregnant as a teenager, ended up in jail, gave up your baby for adoption, or anything. Saint Regina let her have memories of raising Henry the second or third or whatever time they were cursed, shouldn't that have taught her better? /sarcasm

Or maybe they just announced some bad news or something, who knows.

• Love 1

Belle FTL scene filming report for 4.11. She shot a scene with a Dalmatian puppy. Young Pongo? Perdita? Or one of their 101 pups?

I once prophesied that we would get Cruella SeVille on this show someday as a misunderstood villain who skinned puppies alive because she was nipped by puppy as a child's. Now at the time (and still) the curse was in effect so animals were people, so coat made of human skin.

Back to the mommy and me pictures. Maybe it's an elaborate plan to convince DQ that the town is turning on Emma so she can get close to DQ and do the savior thing. Between DQ trying to frame Elsa and knowing what DQ wants with Emma, they have enough info to contemplate that as an idea.

More Belle in FTL? Blech!   I guess she saves puppy Pongo and is hailed a hero (not that animals shouldn't be saved or anything like that).  411 is heroes vs villains. 

Maybe it's an elaborate plan to convince DQ that the town is turning on Emma so she can get close to DQ and do the savior thing.

I know what Belle said about the Shattered Sight (was that the name?) and how the town will basically turn on each other which was Hook's conclusion, but if it's also designed to make both Elsa and Emma feel isolated and have the mob turn on them?  I mean 403  was all about how Grumpy was basically forming a lynch mob against Elsa after Marian was turned into a popsicle.  If that happens, they might be forced to use their magic to protect themselves.

ETA - From the stills, it seems that Gerda already knew who Rumple was.   Is that her with both Rumple and DQ?  I hate the whole premise that you can just wipe people's memories just like that.

Edited by YaddaYadda

Just watched the last episode. SInce Emma looks like the third sister, I'm guessing she's related either on Snow or David's side.  Wonder which side it is. If it's on Snow's side, maybe that's why she got named Snow.lol, probably not.

• Love 1

They should make an ad with the three princesses at the daycare, I feel like it would pique the interest and attract some viewers. The show is afterall about fairytale characters in the modern world.

Not sure if this is media or spoiler but I would assume that the fact that Cinderella is returning is a spoiler.

• Love 1

But the princesses are barely recognizable in their modern outfits, and a breastfeeding party is probably not something to hook in disney princess fans. I am glad the writers are putting these minor characters in some scenes though. It was good see Kathryn in the S3 season finale in the Diner, even though we never got a proper scene with her and the Charmings after the first Dark Curse broke. :-p

• Love 2

Speaking of Kathryn, I'm surprised she's not there with a baby of her own (I'm assuming they'd want a baby since Kathryn didn't seemed opposed to the idea with David), given the princess baby boom of late. I kind of hope she got out of town in the gap between the flying monkeys and the ice wall (since apparently the memory curse is no longer in effect) and is happily living in Boston with Frederik and working on her law degree.

• Love 5

I can imagine Rumple getting a glimpse of that room full of (I'm assuming) True Love babies and just getting giddy with the all the potion making potential.

You know, I've always wondered about this. It seems like Rumple would jump at the chance of getting ahold of a full drawer of true love potions, and yet he hasn't for some reason. I take it he went after Snow and David because it was one of his little prophetic visions he got? Because he could of gotten a true love potion out of Cindy and her prince, etc.

Even with all the true loves and their true love babies, the Snowing True Love still seems like on a whole different level (like truest of true loves) compared to the others. Probably because we watched the love story take place. Maybe everyone else's True Love isn't up to Rumple's standards.

I wonder if they'll ever revisit that stuff?

Since they're filming a Belle flashback for 411, plus Lana posted a pic of Regina in full EQ drag the other day, I'm thinking 411 is gonna be similar to 311, with no "main" flashback plot but little random unconnected scenes for each character. Since it's called "Heroes and Villains", they'll probably show Regina being a villain in the past to parallel it with her being an hero in the present /gag me

Edited by Serena
  • Love 5

I take it he went after Snow and David because it was one of his little prophetic visions he got? Because he could of gotten a true love potion out of Cindy and her prince, etc.

Since it seems like it's possible that Emma might be related to Snow Queen and Elsa through the third sister either on Snow or David's side of the family, I'm actually wondering if the savior wasn't just the product of true love, but the product of true love that also had magic in the family.

I'd like a non-magical Cruella who's just a fabulous bitch but I know that's not possible with all the "most powerful magic users" ever running around in huge numbers.

Emma might be related to Snow Queen and Elsa through the third sister either on Snow or David's side of the family,

Didn't A&E say Elsa, Anna and Kristoff weren't related to anybody from Once? I'm not sure the lookalike thing is going to mean anything unless they really want to go full on camp and say Emma is the reincarnation of Helga. Maybe they thought they needed that tidbit to emphasize that DQ wants to replace her sisters with Emma and Elsa.

I hope there's more to DQ's plan. She's the one that let Emma have that file with the scroll in it. Why would she tell them her plan now?And Elsa conveniently finds a book with her family's pictures in it when Grand Pabbie said all records were destroyed? Sounds like a plant. Also if she can take away memories, wouldn't it be easier to just take away Emma/Elsa's memories of everybody but her?

• Love 2

I totally read her last name wrong and thought "Smurfette? They're casting Smurfette???" Although an evil Smurfette running around town could be amusing:  I mean, she was created by Gargamel (who I'm sure will turn out to be Rumple) and was evil in the beginning so...

• Love 4

As much as I like the Cruella idea, it would be much easier to have her be related to the Maleficent story arc than to add another villain into the mix. And remember that we speculated that Rebecca Mader was going to be Cruella as well so I'll believe it when they confirm it -- and even then it may be questionable.

Edited by sharky

Well what I'm getting from the casting is that the actress is another blonde!  Maleficent is blonde, this actress is blonde, if EM is still there, she's blonde too.  I learned a long time ago not to dismiss silly lines like the one from Sunday.

I mean who wrote that prophecy anyway?

She looks like she could be a Cruella DeVil. Of course, she might not be an antagonist, but knowing this show....

Someone commented she could be Aurora's mom, the original Sleeping Beauty.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I'm guessing Marian.

Marian: "Oh Regina, you're so wonderful. You've saved my life with the power of your's and Robin's True Love. I give you my blessing to continue living your life with my husband, for I could never pay the debt I owe for your kindness. Here, take my son as a token of my gratitude."  *holds Roland up like Lion King*

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 10

That actress just LOOKS like Cruella, lol. Dye her hair and give her a fur coat and she's perfect for the role. Pair that with the Dalmation spoiler and yeah, I'm guessing Cruella.

Edited by Minneapple
  • Love 3

What if Robin asks Regina to make him a forgetting potion in next week's episode? I've seen this theory floating around on tumblr. That, combined with the mood lighting, and red dress Regina is wearing, makes me suspect that there may be some OQ shenanigans in the vault (double entendre not intended).  

I totally agree that Smurfit is playing Cruella DeVil. A blonde female villain. How original! I bet her boobage will be in prominent display. 

• Love 3

I totally agree that Smurfit is playing Cruella DeVil. A blonde female villain. How original! I bet her boobage will be in prominent display.

I could picture them dying her hair or putting on a wig to match the Disney version. It's not like they're going to find anyone with black and white hair out of an auditions list.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I bet her boobage will be in prominent display.

Her boobage was much on display in 'Dracula,' and - let's just say she ain't no Zelena or Dairy Queen in the chest area. Never have costumers try to make so much out of so little.

Cleavage issues aside, did really like her on 'Dracula,' and I think she could be a fun addition to the Big Bad stable.

Actress confirms she's playing Cruella.

Oh my gosh, I'm legitimately excited. I hope she raids Regina's wardrobe room. I can tell she's going to be a blast to watch. (I've always been a Cruella fan.) So, we've got Cruella and Maleficent... sounds like the 3 female villains spoiler might be right. Anyone have an idea on the third?

Oh, she was a lot of fun on Dracula! One of the bright spots of that show. Good job, casting department.

Watched a few clips. Her looks and accent are perfect for the role!

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

Oh my gosh you guys were right again! I can't believe that rumor of 3 female villains was right. It's also hilarious how quickly she confirmed this. In all honesty since there isn't a princess in 101 Dalmations, adding Cruella to another villain's storyline makes sense since she doesn't have much to hold an arc on her own. Especially as we basically already know Maleficent's OUaT story. Really interested on how she will fit in, I'm looking forward to thi.

https://twitter.com/VictoriaSmurfit/status/529824405174886400

Actress confirms she's playing Cruella.

Looks like she's learning how to keep away from spoilers from the Robert Carlyle School of Who Gives a Fuck, Tell Them Everything! And "such an iconic show at Once"? Listen, I adore our show, but I don't think I would ever call it iconic. Can't wait to see what they do with this but geez, is she as delusional as Regina or what?

That being said, holy crap! Finally, we're going to get to see Cruella! That's only been speculated about for a season and a half. I'm kind of worried about how they are going to balance all of this in the second half so fingers crossed.

• Love 1

I love Cruella too, she and Ursula are my two favorite Disney villainnesses (did I spell that right?). Note to showrunners, her name is CRUELLA. Meaning please no sob stories. Don't muck this up, okay? (Belle being involved does not give me great confidence.)

Edited by Minneapple
  • Love 2