Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

It's too bad we didn't actually get to see Dr. Doolittle get put in a cage by the EQ.  That might have actually made one of her eps interesting - and made her seem like a more serious villian than she came across versus simply mwahahaing or random spa day with Zelena.

I don't think they can show what EQ would do with a man in a cage on TV.

Of course it is.  Maybe they could cut away Henry's authorness with the Shears.  

If Henry breaking the rules by hijacking the Olympian Crystal and sending the Evil Queen off to the Wish Realm kicks him out of the Author job, I'll be happy.

I would definitely love to se Dolittle speak to animals, and maybe they can talk in english two. Maybe if we ever see him, he can talk to animals like Pongo, Nicodemus, Toto, and Wilby. Perhaps he can talk to make believe animals like he did in the 1967 movie of Dr. Dolittle.

I actually thought she was referring to Cruella at first.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

This Henry plot better not be as random as Emma's tremors.

Of course it is.  Maybe they could cut away Henry's authorness with the Shears.  

Just now, KingOfHearts said:

I don't think they can show what EQ would do with a man in a cage on TV.

LOL!  Good one.

(edited)
1 hour ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

It's too bad we didn't actually get to see Dr. Doolittle get put in a cage by the EQ.  That might have actually made one of her eps interesting - and made her seem like a more serious villian than she came across versus simply mwahahaing or random spa day with Zelena.

I would definitely love to see Dolittle speak to animals, and maybe they can speak in english too. Maybe if we ever see him, he can talk to animals like Pongo, Nicodemus, Toto, and Wilby. Perhaps he can talk to make believe animals like he did in the 1967 movie of Dr. Dolittle.

Edited by Vader12
1 minute ago, Vader12 said:

I would definitely love to se Dolittle speak to animals, and maybe they can talk in english two. Maybe if we ever see him, he can talk to animals like Pongo, Nicodemus, Toto, and Wilby.

Wait - this makes me wonder, was he in the land of untold stories or was he in Storybrook the whole time?  If he was in SB the whole time, why didn't they go get him when Pongo 'witnessed' Archie's 'death'?  Or, if he was in the LOUS, why?  Why is his story unfinished?  Did he miss a flying monkey in Oz?  Oh, the fun they could have had.

• Love 1
(edited)

When are we going to see the untold story of Aunt Jemima?!?

We'll only get a lingering shot of a syrup bottle, next to Paul Bunyan on a roll of paper towels and a box of Count Chocula.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
(edited)

I just watched the sneak peek video.  Sorry if this has been discussed already.

So now Emma's shed is a storage place for magical ingredients?  Why doesn't Regina just magic the items over and/or apparate, instead of having Henry walk all the way home to get them?  It's seriously idiotic.  

Does Henry not own a ballpoint pen?  He makes grocery lists using the Author's pen too? (I suppose he could have been writing using a regular pen).

This is all great fodder for the episode thread on Sunday... a single scene can already generate so much idiocy.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
(edited)

He and Hook must have.  But still, it's ridiculous it's still there.  

I was wondering where the plot was going to go after "A Wondrous Place".  This sneak peek basically shows, it can go anywhere, since you can throw in something random, like Henry suddenly glazing over even more than usual and writing mysterious symbols.  

I'm guessing they will need to go to Belle, since no one else can read Elvish, and she's throw in a BTW, my son has the weapon to kill you, Emma, and then she can translate and the writing will say "Emma will breathe her last within a fortnight".  In two weeks, we find out she will breathe her last magical pollen from the tree of true love which will open a portal and bring Emma and Hook back together.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Vader12 said:

Yes he is.

You gotta hand it to this show, they have no fear about referencing back one of their dumbest, most incoherent plots...(yea, I know, with this show there are many but IMO "the Author," was the worst..) Okay, so at the end of "the Author" storyline they have dimmie Henry break the pen as it is to dangerous and powerful  and I think..."Oh they learned their lesson and know this is too stupid and has gone too far." But no.....they are in Hades and wow, there is the pen...(so it was alive???) and yes, Henry has no qualms all of sudden about taking it..and somehow, even though it was dead...it comes back to SB with him. Okay so the adults let this kid have a very powerful weapon that can apparently make anyone do anything..and no one is policing him and of course, "heroic" Henry is not using to make all the girls love him, give him a new car, make him tall and handsome or just give him straight A (as he is NEVER in school) and anyone can steal it, etc, etc. AND we get Issac...a 1950s copywriter who was somehow able to change Medieval Snow and Charmings story..back, yes, people he is back...like they are PROUD of this storyline instead of embarrassed about it and want to just forget it ever happened!! ISSAC????

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Mitch said:

You gotta hand it to this show, they have no fear about referencing back one of their dumbest, most incoherent plots...(yea, I know, with this show there are many but IMO "the Author," was the worst..) Okay, so at the end of "the Author" storyline they have dimmie Henry break the pen as it is to dangerous and powerful  and I think..."Oh they learned their lesson and know this is too stupid and has gone too far." But no.....they are in Hades and wow, there is the pen...(so it was alive???) and yes, Henry has no qualms all of sudden about taking it..and somehow, even though it was dead...it comes back to SB with him. Okay so the adults let this kid have a very powerful weapon that can apparently make anyone do anything..and no one is policing him and of course, "heroic" Henry is not using to make all the girls love him, give him a new car, make him tall and handsome or just give him straight A (as he is NEVER in school) and anyone can steal it, etc, etc. AND we get Issac...a 1950s copywriter who was somehow able to change Medieval Snow and Charmings story..back, yes, people he is back...like they are PROUD of this storyline instead of embarrassed about it and want to just forget it ever happened!! ISSAC????

One thing I hope to see about him is that if he ever returns in some future season or episode, I hope to see Lily kill him off after she may learn that Isaac was the real culprit responsible for what happened to her and that he made Snowing and the Apprentice do this and learn that they were controlled victoms.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mitch said:

like they are PROUD of this storyline instead of embarrassed about it and want to just forget it ever happened!! ISSAC????

Yeah...I'm speechless.

• Love 2

I will confess that 6b even too I found the Rumple and the jaladin centric boring more interesting overall. 

I look forward this week and next week episode. The Gideon, Emma and spider sound good and the Neverland stuff. And there Rumbelle wondering how their exchange will go. Next week is the big snowing curse broking.  

I am looking more to it now that Katmab kinda hitted that Colin and Jen did in fact filmed together for it.

She also heard that a season 7 will a new different setting. I don't know what to think about a final season if like I believe it will mostly be center around the two new characters with Hook, Regina, Emma playing support to them

• Love 1

This week's episode looks complicated. We've got Henry getting possessed by the ghost of Walt Disney, Emma fighting the giant spider from Middle Earth, Hook going on a frenemy camping trip to Neverland, and Gideon's traumatic encounters with Mary Poppins.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

This week's episode looks complicated. We've got Henry getting possessed by the ghost of Walt Disney, Emma fighting the giant spider from Middle Earth, Hook going on a frenemy camping trip to Neverland, and Gideon's traumatic encounters with Mary Poppins.

And don't forget that Snow, Rumple and Belle appear to be trapped or transported in the Dark realm with Emma and maybe Gideon. Why, cause if you look at the pictures, you might see spider webs which might have been created by that spider.

Yes, it does seem to be a mix of everything but I love it's about the main cast and not  random characters and the second sneak peaks look good!

I rarely watched it but I am here for Snow and Emma team up and saying some fact to Rumbelle. Gidiot has already blood on his hands. Not, a innocent child!!

• Love 1

So in that EW article Colin pretty much confirmed that Hook is still in Neverland in 6x17 because that's the first ep for Tiger Lily. I just hope he's home early on and perhaps plays a role in breaking the Snowing curse.

(edited)

Maybe Tiger Lily appears in that episode near the end like how Wish realm Robin did in the end of ep 10.

Since Rumple said that the Black Fairy is he source of darkness and evil, this is making me wonder if she does not die in the end of this season. Possibly she might appear dead, but maybe something dramatic might happen. If so, it might be for a cliffhanger at the end of the season.

Edited by Vader12
4 hours ago, Mitch said:

AND we get Issac...a 1950s copywriter who was somehow able to change Medieval Snow and Charmings story..back, yes, people he is back...like they are PROUD of this storyline instead of embarrassed about it and want to just forget it ever happened!! ISSAC????

"Medieval" Snow and Charming lived during the 1980s in our world. The real question is why Isaac didn't age from the 50s to the 80s and if it means Henry will be immortal.

(edited)
39 minutes ago, Noneofyourbusiness said:

"Medieval" Snow and Charming lived during the 1980s in our world. The real question is why Isaac didn't age from the 50s to the 80s and if it means Henry will be immortal.

That never made sense..HOW were Snow and Charming living in the 80s when their story has been around for hundreds of years, and the Disney movie (which the show is heavy on) was in 1930s??? Rump said in S1 that Regina's Dark Curse too them through "Time and Space" and all of a sudden this happened in the 80s? I fanwank it that the Curse froze all the magical lands so while SB people were only frozen for 28 years, the EF people, including those in the Cora Dome, were frozen for hundreds of years. Of course, as usual, the viewers think about this more then the writers.  But who knows, I just dont want to see Issac back.

However, the Black Fairy storyline looks good and could actually add up to the "Final Battle" if she is the source of all Dark Magic. Again, this could have been really good if she was the main villain all season then the crap we got.

Edited by Mitch
  • Love 2

Why are Rumple and Belle just now having this conversation with Emma (and she had to go to them) when Gidiot's been planning to kill her for several episodes, and tried to kill her several episodes ago?  WTF?  Rumple, I get why he didn't bother to tell anyone, but it blows my mind that Belle didn't bother to tell Emma anything since she got back from the WishRealm.  

• Love 7

You know, if Henry were to die, this episode would automatically become my favorite. Just the fact that episode might at least give me a small window of time where I can dream it happens makes me more likely to enjoy it. 

This one is going to be a mess though. There are too many storylines going on, so I expect very little of the Hook stuff. Two scene maybe. And then Regina/Henry/Author will be a couple more.

• Love 2

Sounds like Tiger Lily is only barely connected to Hook. Colin makes it sound like you find out a bit about hooks past but a lot about Tiger Lily. Based on filming spoilers she's more connected to the Black Fairy then anyone else, she also knew the Black Fairy before the BG became that.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, clairetvfanatic said:

Where does it say he did something terrible to her??  I've only read that she's part of the past.  For all we know, she did something to HIM.

TVline hinted it when introducing her and her actress. And it said that they were adversaries, which was perfectly obvious and pretty predictable on why and and how. Like how it was perfectly obvious predictable that the Evil Queen (Serum) would go after Snow's heart.

Edited by Vader12
6 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Is The Black Fairy's real name really going to be Mary Poppins?

I was hoping it would happen becsuse the idea that Mary "spoon full of sugar" Poppins as the ultimate source of evil is fracking hilarious.

• Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Is there actually going to be an entire episode of mother-daughter bonding, or was that just a throwaway line to wink at everyone who wants that but will never get it?

It's not happening. There's been no indication that Emma and Snow team up. Emma and Gideon do.

Edited by KingOfHearts
(edited)
2 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

It's not happening. There's been no indication that Emma and Snow team up. Emma and Gideon do.

And yet Emma and Snow appear in the dark realm together with RumpBelle and Gideon as the promo photos hinted. Seems like a team up there.

Edited by Vader12

I haven't seen any indication that anyone goes to the Dark Realm in this episode (except for the Gideon flashbacks). The promo pics show Emma, Snow, Rumple, Belle & Gideon at the Sorcerer's Mansion where it looks like they get attacked by a giant spider. Maybe Gideon is living there?

I'm hoping for some good Emma/Snow scenes, but it does seem like Emma is paired up with Gideon for much of it. I recall during the time they were filming these eps it seemed like every spoiler was JMo & Giles filming together...

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

I haven't seen any indication that anyone goes to the Dark Realm in this episode (except for the Gideon flashbacks). The promo pics show Emma, Snow, Rumple, Belle & Gideon at the Sorcerer's Mansion where it looks like they get attacked by a giant spider. Maybe Gideon is living there?

I'm hoping for some good Emma/Snow scenes, but it does seem like Emma is paired up with Gideon for much of it. I recall during the time they were filming these eps it seemed like every spoiler was JMo & Giles filming together...

If you look carefully at the photos, you will find spiderwebs everywhere (including a recent photo with Emma and Rumple covered in them). And since there is a giant spider appearing that episode (as we saw already in the promo), that may clue us that they are in the dark realm not in the sorcerer's mansion (cause for the record, the Sorcerer's Mansion was not covered in spiderwebs).

Edited by Vader12
1 hour ago, Vader12 said:

Also it was already foretold that Hook did something terrible to her. Rumors say it might have something to do with the girl.

It was never specified he did something terrible to her. Just that they're adversaries. Remember b

hook worked for pan and it's probably Pan the one that did something to Tiger Lily no shock of she knew his wife and wants her to pay. Hook was just the muscle to Pans schemes.

(edited)
10 hours ago, cappoe said:

It was never specified he did something terrible to her. Just that they're adversaries. Remember b

hook worked for pan and it's probably Pan the one that did something to Tiger Lily no shock of she knew his wife and wants her to pay. Hook was just the muscle to Pans schemes.

Being advesaries to anyone always seem to clue us that Hook did something terrible to someone else (same goes to Regina and Rumple for what they did to their victoms), just like he did to Rumple (before he became the dark one), what he tried to do to Belle, what he did to Ursula, Left Liam 2 am orphan, and now for what he did to Charming for the murder of his father. It still hints us that he did a bad thing to her, just like how we were already hinted that he did something terrible to Charming in Josh's interviews about what would affect their friendship for a while (as we saw in Murder Most Foul).

Also, Pan and his actor were not announced or seen for a return this season. Which seems to clue us that Pan was not the one who caused Tiger Lily pain. And being the muscle to Pan does not truly mean Hook can't do anything bad to anyone without Pan's permission.

Edited by Vader12

Emma and Gideon are clearly in the mansion fighting the spider in the promo. It's throwing webs around the walls which have paintings and light switches. They are hiding behind the railing. They aren't in the Dark Realm. This also tracks with filming spoilers for the episode of Giles & Jen filming all day on location at the Cecil Green Park House. Other promo pics show Rumbelle in the mansion as well. 

There was some sort of spoiler regarding Rumbelle possibly going to the Dark Realm, but not Emma. The Black Fairy shows up in Storybrooke in the next episode, so if they go to the Dark Realm, they aren't there for more than half an episode, which seems rather silly. Why bother at that point? Then again, I just realized A&E wrote this episode, so nothing would surprise me.

On Tiger Lily, “As Captain Hook continues on his path to redemption, his dark past is never far away,” executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis tease. “He’s left a long line of adversaries and Tiger Lily is the latest to return and complicate his efforts to leave that past behind.”

• Love 1

We don't need to see Pan though. All we have to do is hear his name stated in dialogue and hook saying this is what pan wants etc. Remember black fairy did not fall in love with Pan. It was Malcomn. I'm pretty sure we may see him again especially if we are gonna have the backstory of how black fairy became whom she was.

Its just based on what Colin said it does not sound like Hook has that much history with Tiger Lily. Sounds like the one she has most history with if the Black Fairy and her connection to the Black Fairy might put her in Pans crossfire.

(edited)
18 minutes ago, cappoe said:

We don't need to see Pan though. All we have to do is hear his name stated in dialogue and hook saying this is what pan wants etc. Remember black fairy did not fall in love with Pan. It was Malcomn. I'm pretty sure we may see him again especially if we are gonna have the backstory of how black fairy became whom she was.

Its just based on what Colin said it does not sound like Hook has that much history with Tiger Lily. Sounds like the one she has most history with if the Black Fairy and her connection to the Black Fairy might put her in Pans crossfire.

What Colin said does not reveal every spoiler or detail. That's what non spoiling is about. Executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis teased. “He’s left a long line of adversaries and Tiger Lily is the latest to return and complicate his efforts to leave that past behind.” That counts with him having a history with her.

19 minutes ago, KAOS Agent said:

Emma and Gideon are clearly in the mansion fighting the spider in the promo. It's throwing webs around the walls which have paintings and light switches. They are hiding behind the railing. They aren't in the Dark Realm. This also tracks with filming spoilers for the episode of Giles & Jen filming all day on location at the Cecil Green Park House. Other promo pics show Rumbelle in the mansion as well. 

There was some sort of spoiler regarding Rumbelle possibly going to the Dark Realm, but not Emma. The Black Fairy shows up in Storybrooke in the next episode, so if they go to the Dark Realm, they aren't there for more than half an episode, which seems rather silly. Why bother at that point? Then again, I just realized A&E wrote this episode, so nothing would surprise me.

On Tiger Lily, “As Captain Hook continues on his path to redemption, his dark past is never far away,” executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis tease. “He’s left a long line of adversaries and Tiger Lily is the latest to return and complicate his efforts to leave that past behind.”

And what would happen if the mansion set was used for the dark realm? I mean they did use the Storybrooke set for the underworld last season. And even so, what in the world would a giant spider be doing in our world anyway? And would it get here? By the Black Fairy?

Edited by Vader12
7 hours ago, Mitch said:

That never made sense..HOW were Snow and Charming living in the 80s when their story has been around for hundreds of years, and the Disney movie (which the show is heavy on) was in 1930s??? Rump said in S1 that Regina's Dark Curse too them through "Time and Space" and all of a sudden this happened in the 80s? I fanwank it that the Curse froze all the magical lands so while SB people were only frozen for 28 years, the EF people, including those in the Cora Dome, were frozen for hundreds of years. Of course, as usual, the viewers think about this more then the writers.  But who knows, I just dont want to see Issac back.

However, the Black Fairy storyline looks good and could actually add up to the "Final Battle" if she is the source of all Dark Magic. Again, this could have been really good if she was the main villain all season then the crap we got.

Actually, he said that the portal Baelfire fell into crossed time and space. He never said that about the Dark Curse. We've also seen Cruella, who is from the realm of Fictional 1920s England, and Frankenstein, from the Land Without Color (Fictional Victorian Austria), in the Enchanted Forest in Snow and Charming's time, and seen Regina cross into Fictional 19th Century France to meet Monte Cristo and Rumple (at the time Belle was with him) cross into Fictional Victorian England to meet Jekyll. Alice was also living in Fictional Victorian England both before and after the Dark Curse. The portal the Apprentice made for the Snow Queen took her to our world in the 80s. Yet it's been repeatedly made clear that time travel is impossible without a spell like Zelena's from Season 3, which was itself said to be nearly impossible. So all these realms exist at the same time despite looking different times.

Remember, Hans told Anna that Arendelle was iced by the Snow Queen for 30 years, and Mulan said to Aurora, "And for 28 years, we were frozen". Jefferson said something about fairy tales and where inspiration comes from in his first appearance. So the stories in our world pre-date the events in the Enchanted Forest that mirror them.

• Love 2
(edited)

Having read the possibility and news about Wilby returning in the finale and appearing in this farm, it reminded me of how I (and maybe others as well) asked A&E in the hot seats will he return in Storybrooke and become the family dog of the Charming Family. And it looks like it is true for now and they looked they answered the question in their own way.

Edited by Vader12
13 hours ago, Noneofyourbusiness said:

Actually, he said that the portal Baelfire fell into crossed time and space. He never said that about the Dark Curse. We've also seen Cruella, who is from the realm of Fictional 1920s England, and Frankenstein, from the Land Without Color (Fictional Victorian Austria), in the Enchanted Forest in Snow and Charming's time, and seen Regina cross into Fictional 19th Century France to meet Monte Cristo and Rumple (at the time Belle was with him) cross into Fictional Victorian England to meet Jekyll. Alice was also living in Fictional Victorian England both before and after the Dark Curse. The portal the Apprentice made for the Snow Queen took her to our world in the 80s. Yet it's been repeatedly made clear that time travel is impossible without a spell like Zelena's from Season 3, which was itself said to be nearly impossible. So all these realms exist at the same time despite looking different times.

Remember, Hans told Anna that Arendelle was iced by the Snow Queen for 30 years, and Mulan said to Aurora, "And for 28 years, we were frozen". Jefferson said something about fairy tales and where inspiration comes from in his first appearance. So the stories in our world pre-date the events in the Enchanted Forest that mirror them.

Actually, Rump said that to Regina.."You brought us here through time and space..." My little pouty Jefferson said to Emma...."How do you know the Civil War happened...because you read it in a book, so why is that real but this is not."   They did act as if all of the events in the EF happened in the far past in S1, but that was when they focused just on the EF, and when they incorporated elements of Disney and the original source material.  But in their crazed hunger to use EVERY DARN CHARACTER in the Disney corporate drawer starting in S2 they couldnt figure out how to link them all up in the timeline...(they have a hard enough time figuring out the timeline for things that happened in SB when the Curse broke..) and they were too lazy to think of a way to do so. They thought it would be a cool idea to send Emma and Snow back to the EF, again, they could have indicated that it was frozen for hundreds of years, or even that the curse create a portal in the specific time and place from the EF's past to our present, but that was too much for them to deal with, not to mention when they wanted to bring in Universal Monsters, and of course Frozen.  They could get away with saying that somehow our world had the inspiration for these stories before they happened (even though that's still stupid) if they didn't rely so heavily on Disney characterizations, plot points, etc.  Sorry for the rant, this, along with the non rules of magic is just lazy writing so it bugs me. At least with the Black Fairy world they said time moves differently, which is lazy but an attempt to explain things so...

But hey, Issac is back so I am sure they are going to clear it all up on Sunday!

(edited)

Just reading the script teases... the one where Rumple tells Belle that they can save their son.  I just can't express how little I care about that subplot and it's supposed to be the main one this half-season.  How can they expect us to care one whit about Gideon when he's ruining people's lives?  Who the hell cares if he's Rumbelle's son?  

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 9