Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sharky said:

I mean, I could totally see it as a prequel with the swashbuckling adventures of Captain Hook.

I would have been all for that as early as a month ago.  Then 6x12 airs, and I now have a phobia of Hook's past being shown anymore.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Souris said:

don't think Jen is returning.

Me either. I tend to believe the Vancouver pap who said only Lana and Colin were on board and the rest were gone. If the Lana thing is true, then ABC isn't renewing it.

They're not going to have a reboot with only Colin as the holdover, with Lana and Colin possibly but not just Colin. If they loved him that much, the better option by far would be to move him to another show.

That being said, still can't believe we're going to have a big chunk of time devoted to 2 new characters on a series finale.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, AshhyOut said:

That being said, still can't believe we're going to have a big chunk of time devoted to 2 new characters on a series finale.

Sadly, it's par for the course at this point.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Curio said:

Sadly, it's par for the course at this point.

Exactly, that barely sounds any different, only this time around most of the main cast wouldn't be there in the background anymore.

If there is a S7, I think that Jen and Colin will definitely stay and Lana might as well.  I believe that Jen and Colin love their characters and want to see them through.  I also believe that ABC/Disney realize that Captain Swan and Regina/EQ are the biggest draws for the show and if they are gone, the show is finished.  However, viewing numbers take precedent so if we drop below 0.8 or 0.7, I'm guessing they'll either cancel it or have a shortened 7th season. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Souris said:

So does the happy Snowing at the farm house scene mean a happily-ever-after ending? Or is it some part of some inter-finale AU/dream world?

Probably happy ending.  I think the SwanMills family scene was also part of it, there's likely a montage.

5 minutes ago, Mathius said:

Probably happy ending.  I think the SwanMills family scene was also part of it, there's likely a montage.

Possible, though RB in the little house there doesn't match with the rumors of Rumple dying. I still think that day of filming was weird. So I'm not sure they're not two separate things going on.

I'm not going to feel good until we see some happy ending for Hook and Emma.

• Love 1

Colin or Jen did say in 10 years they'd like to see Hook and Emma happliy sailing to different ports on the Jolly...and we're all guessing a time jump....and i always wanted my last view of them off on an adventure on the Jolly...perhaps with a little one being read the storybook..

• Love 1
5 hours ago, AnotherCastle said:

Or maybe they got word from ABC that there won't be a Season 7 so all of them are out whenever they would have stayed on for another year otherwise?

I think it's bizarre the actors are basically confirming they are off the show and there's no season 7.  Surely there must be some gag order but maybe it doesn't apply to Twitter since it was new when they signed their contracts?  I'm not surprised about Gosh and Bex ( who should've been gone after Oz).  I am surprised about Lana at least taking Vancouver off her locations because I thought her husband was from there.  It's also too late for pilots season so what's the point?

It looks like from Snowing's filming they finally get a house as part of their happy ending.  With the EQ vanquished Regina's character kind of vanishes as well except for Henry.

19 minutes ago, cappoe said:

Well they're married. They both have wedding rings on their fingers so...

There's two eps after the wedding for A&E to screw things up! I don't trust those mofo's one little bit.

• Love 5

Someone on tumblr speculated that Lana may have changed her FB to stir up drama as a negotiating tactic for a new contract. Just speculation of course, but I wouldn't put it past her. So who knows. Plus, if the actors wouldn't the crew have also been told? You would think that with a 200-person crew up in Vancouver, word would get around by now that people are looking for jobs. 

• Love 1

Colin seems to know what is going on. He did an interview with Adam's brother Josh and was asked about the show next season and Colin did alot of ahms and ahh but would not confirm anything.

He also confirmed that he broke his leg during a dance number and he still danced for 8 hours after doing so. He is singing 2 songs in the musical.

32 minutes ago, Souris said:

Emma and Henry in Steveston.

This made me think it's another TLK for some reason.

Nevermind. It looks very emotional. She drives off after talking to him. Is she leaving town? Going to the "final battle"? It has to be after the stuff with the Black Fairy because Henry's arm is in a sling. A lot of people think she's leaving town for good. She apparently has a lot of luggage in her car.

Edited by Souris

Nevermind. It looks very emotional. She drives off after talking to him. Is she leaving town? Going to the "final battle"? It has to be after the stuff with the Black Fairy because Henry's arm is in a sling. A lot of people think she's leaving town for good. She apparently has a lot of luggage in her car.

It brings me back to Snow kissing Emma's forehead in Going Home.

• Love 1

And Emma is in a S1 outfit with curlyish hair. It really looks like she's leaving town alone to parallel her coming to town lonely. The EQ gets a happy ending but Emma doesn't? WTF?

44 minutes ago, Souris said:

This made me think it's another TLK for some reason.

Nevermind. It looks very emotional. She drives off after talking to him. Is she leaving town? Going to the "final battle"? It has to be after the stuff with the Black Fairy because Henry's arm is in a sling. A lot of people think she's leaving town for good. She apparently has a lot of luggage in her car.

She better be taking hubby with her...perhaps to be big bad bailbonds persons together

The EQ gets a happy ending but Emma doesn't? WTF?

Did you honestly expect anything else from this show?

She better be taking hubby with her...perhaps to be big bad bailbonds persons together

I'm still waiting for that Angel-style spinoff where they solve fairy tale crimes in the real world.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I'm still waiting for that Angel-style spinoff where they solve fairy tale crimes in the real world.

Damn, now that would be a good idea -- that would promptly be destroyed by A&E.

7 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

No sign of Colin. Hook would be saying goodbye with her if that were the case.

• Love 1

Looks like she's leaving but this time happy and not alone. Maybe they are going to their honeymoon? Or maybe they are starting their own Bailbonds persons office in New York. Or just realizing Storybrooke is a trash ass town.

1 hour ago, Souris said:

No sign of Colin. Hook would be saying goodbye with her if that were the case.

And just an hour later, we've got Colin - Hook and Emma driving out of Storybrooke, presumably for a honeymoon?  YES PLEASE.

This also confirms my suspicion that the Snowing scene is also part of the happy ending.  They're filming that at day, and the preceding battle at night.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

So Emma and Hook escape Storybrooke in the Bug?  Sounds good to me!  I guess I always pictured the Jolly Roger as the escape vehicle but I'm just happy they get away from everyone.

...and TOGETHER...with no Regina in sight..:o)))))

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

...and TOGETHER...with no Regina in sight..:o)))))

While it's probably just gonna be for their honeymoon, I wish it was because Emma realizes Regina has made her redundant (Regina's always saving the day, she's more of Henry's mother now, she's more of Snow and David's daughter now), and so somehow Emma passes the Savior role onto Regina and leaves town with Hook under the mindset of "You wanted to be the Savior? Fine, be the Savior!  Enjoy the crappy life of angst, people taking advantage of you, and being fated to die that comes with it, bitch! I'm FREEEEEEEEEEE!"  That would be a more honest ending at this point.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Mathius said:

While it's probably just gonna be for their honeymoon, I wish it was because Emma realizes Regina has made her redundant (Regina's always saving the day, she's more of Henry's mother now, she's more of Snow and David's daughter now), and so somehow Emma passes the Savior role onto Regina and leaves town with Hook under the mindset of "You wanted to be the Savior? Fine, be the Savior!  Enjoy the crappy life of angst, people taking advantage of you, and being fated to die that comes with it, bitch! I'm FREEEEEEEEEEE!"  That would be a more honest ending at this point.

Ensuring a life sentence of absolute misery for the bitch that wanted to murder baby Emma...works for me.

• Love 4

Emma changed her jacket between the Henry and Hook scenes, so one doesn't follow the other.

Man, I hope Emma and Hook are driving out of that town together and getting away from all the drama. But that's too good to be true. It may not be them leaving. It may just be part of a "day in the life" sort of montage.

Edited by Souris
36 minutes ago, Mathius said:

And just an hour later, we've got Colin - Hook and Emma driving out of Storybrooke, presumably for a honeymoon?  YES PLEASE.

This also confirms my suspicion that the Snowing scene is also part of the happy ending.  They're filming that at day, and the preceding battle at night.

There is no way that they would do a Hook and Emma leave Storybrooke 'happy ending' (even if its just a honeymoon) without some town line cliffhanger like a curse doesn't let them leave or a curse slams down after they leave ...dun...dun...dun...so they can't return.

4 minutes ago, Souris said:

Emma changed her jacket between the Henry and Hook scenes, so one doesn't follow the other.

Maybe Emma in the older jacket is like the others reverting to EF costumes?  A time rewind of some kind?

Another picture on that link has Hook with a Sheriff badge

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Souris said:

So NOT leaving town!

Emma had luggage in the car, so I still think they are - as I said, for the honeymoon.  Obviously, despite my jokes, they're actually still living there.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mathius said:

Emma had luggage in the car, so I still think they are - as I said, for the honeymoon.  Obviously, despite my jokes, they're actually still living there, and Hook is now the Sheriff's deputy. 

I don't think the goodbye scene with Henry would've been so sad and angsty if they were going on their honeymoon. I think Emma must have been planning to leave for some reason at some point -- they filmed at the town line last week and JMo posted the "view from the bug" pic.

Prayer circle that the Henry scene is first!

Edited by Souris
2 minutes ago, Souris said:

I don't think the goodbye scene with Henry would've been so sad and angsty if they were going on their honeymoon.

Are we sure it's sad and angsty?  I thought the filming just said "emotional", which doesn't necessarily mean sad.

Just now, Mathius said:

Are we sure it's sad and angsty?  I thought the filming just said "emotional", which doesn't necessarily mean sad.

The pics I saw, I'd classify as sad and angsty. But YMMV.

5 minutes ago, Souris said:

I don't think the goodbye scene with Henry would've been so sad and angsty if they were going on their honeymoon. I think Emma must have been planning to leave for some reason at some point -- they filmed at the town line last week and JMo posted the "view from the bug" pic.

Did the town line stuff still have everyone in EF costumes or has that been done for a while?

I find having the old and new jacket in the same episode peculiar given the EF costumes as well.

But my memory is not good for this stuff so maybe that is normal.

Hook is wearing a deputy badge and reaches out the window to put a light on the roof.

It's about time they finally made Hook a deputy! About two seasons too late...

All of this filming screams series finale. Why are they saving all these nice scenes for the very last 15 minutes of the series? Why couldn't Snow, David, and Snowflake have been looking for houses at the beginning of the season? Why couldn't they have had Hook become deputy in Season 5? The final happy 5-minute montage will probably be really nice and stuff, but I don't know if it will be enough to wash away the memories of all the terrible episodes this season.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Curio said:

It's about time they finally made Hook a deputy! About two seasons too late...

All of this filming screams series finale. Why are they saving all these nice scenes for the very last 15 minutes of the series? Why couldn't Snow, David, and Snowflake have been looking for houses at the beginning of the season? Why couldn't they have had Hook become deputy in Season 5? The final happy 5-minute montage will probably be really nice and stuff, but I don't know if it will be enough to wash away the memories of all the terrible episodes this season.

I really had hoped that this was what they were planning to do with the Land of Untold stories.  Go a little more procedural with the EF characters investigating fairy tales they'd never heard of.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Curio said:

The final happy 5-minute montage will probably be really nice and stuff, but I don't know if it will be enough to wash away the memories of all the terrible episodes this season.

I'm going to rewatch Last Rites, then the musical, and then the series/season finale after it airs, and pretend the rest of season 6 never happened. Even if ONCE gets renewed, I'm not sticking around for season 7.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Souris said:

Emma and Henry in Steveston.

Why is Henry's arm in a sling?   What are we missing?

4 hours ago, cappoe said:

Well they're married. They both have wedding rings on their fingers so...

You think this means they get a Happy Ending?  Have you been watching this show?

4 hours ago, sharky said:

Plus, if the actors wouldn't the crew have also been told? You would think that with a 200-person crew up in Vancouver, word would get around by now that people are looking for jobs. 

::Snort::  Have you worked for a large company?  The lowly paid workers are the last to know.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mathius said:

As I recall, the town line still had Snow and Charming in their EF uniforms. 

So what if this is some kind of alternate version of the first curse breaking.  Everyone "goes back" to their EF character and Emma decides to go home instead of staying in SB.

10 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I'm going to rewatch Last Rites, then the musical, and then the series/season finale after it airs, and pretend the rest of season 6 never happened. Even if ONCE gets renewed, I'm not sticking around for season 7.

Ditto.  This is the kind of payoff Emma and Hook should have gotten then.  Them getting it now feels hollow.

All of this filming screams series finale. 

It should not be so surprising, what did people think "wrapping up the narrative" meant?  If a S7 happens (which I highly doubt at this point), it was always going to start up almost like a whole new show with a new beginning mainly focused on those two characters we'll meet in the S6 finale. 

You think this means they get a Happy Ending?  Have you been watching this show?

Remember, Channing Dungey didn't let them kill Charming, she's not going to let them end on an unhappy not for the finale.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Why is Henry's arm in a sling?   What are we missing?

He was unconscious and put into an ambulance in filming with the Black Fairy and Gold last week.

I've been managing my expectations for the end of the show and Hook and Emma's ending happy or otherwise for months. I'm so thrilled to see that it looks like a happy one.

Actual happy tears were shed, but that might partly be due to the prescription pain killers. lol

i feel I can relax and enjoy the rest of the season now.

• Love 2