Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Isn't Warrior!Dorothy introduced in this ep? I know she's back later with Red & Mulan in "Ruby Slippers", but I'm pretty sure this was the beginning of the Oz-ian backstory eps. Also, if Hades wants Zelena's spell, I'm assuming it's the time travel one and the Rumbelle True Love baby would be a perfect ingredient for that.

KAOS Agent, on 28 Mar 2016 - 01:21 AM, said:

Isn't Warrior!Dorothy introduced in this ep? I know she's back later with Red & Mulan in "Ruby Slippers", but I'm pretty sure this was the beginning of the Oz-ian backstory eps. Also, if Hades wants Zelena's spell, I'm assuming it's the time travel one and the Rumbelle True Love baby would be a perfect ingredient for that.

Wouldn't he need Regina's heart for it though? I was under the impression that the hearts of those stuck in the Underworld can't be taken? And why would a God want a time travel spell? I don't know why but somehow it seems to me like that would be beneath him. (And couldn't any of the others who've seen the spell or Rumple at least give it to him?)

There were some set pictures of Mulan and Ruby in a place with fancy lamps. From the Decay promo, I was able to confirm they were in Oz. It looks like they go to where Hades and Zelena had some sort of date.

Does that mean Hades can leave the Underworld?

And why would a God want a time travel spell? I don't know why but somehow it seems to me like that would be beneath him. (And couldn't any of the others who've seen the spell or Rumple at least give it to him?)

No, he wanted Zelena's spell in the past. That's why he's in Oz in the flashback according to the press release. Now he's got Regina, David, Rumpel and a baby in the Underworld. Maybe he wants the Baby Saviour and that's why there's all that furniture there. Obviously, there's a connection between Storybrooke and the Underworld and one would think that the Saviour might be an issue for him. I'm betting that Emma is in some way the key to ending the Underworld simply since it's her centric that ends that arc (not that victory might not be snatched from her by others, but it connects).

Edited by KAOS Agent
mjgchick, on 28 Mar 2016 - 01:35 AM, said:

Does that mean Hades can leave the Underworld?

He did during this episode when he visited Liam on the ship.

KAOS Agent, on 28 Mar 2016 - 01:35 AM, said:

No, he wanted Zelena's spell in the past. That's why he's in Oz in the flashback according to the press release. Now he's got Regina, David, Rumpel and a baby in the Underworld. Maybe he wants the Baby Saviour and that's why there's all that furniture there. Obviously, there's a connection between Storybrooke and the Underworld and one would think that the Saviour might be an issue for him. I'm betting that Emma is in some way the key to ending the Underworld simply since it's her centric that ends that arc (not that victory might not be snatched from her by others, but it connects).

It looks like he has got a ton of issues :-P But I'm not sure I see a connection between the UW looking like Storybrooke because of Emma. Though I currently don't see any connection to anyone in that regard.

I also have a hard time believing that babies can be created in the UW. Dead people reproducing? I'm not sold on that idea.

I'm actually having a problem with defeat and hope that they won't defeat him as in kill him. Defeat him like he was defeated in the Disney movie, yes. But anything else, would seem a bit too much. He is a God after all.

I find it curious that he, apparently, wants to keep that secret with Zelena and yet she shows up in the UW in the next episode. Sounds like having the pages torn out was a waste of his time.

I also have a hard time believing that babies can be created in the UW. Dead people reproducing? I'm not sold on that idea.

Not Emma's baby. He wanted Baby Emma. If he wanted to use the time travel spell in the past, he'd need a True Love baby. Emma would have done the job.

If he wanted to use the time travel spell in the past, he'd need a True Love baby. Emma would have done the job.

Or Liam 2, apparently (I'm still not over that bogus sleeping curse story).

I wonder what Hades wanted to accomplish with his time travel (if that is in fact the spell he is interested in)? I hope it's something from further back in history than the Snow/Regina era. Did he want to get out of his position as lord of the Underworld? Make Blue a tad less shady? Prevent the unfortunate goblet of fire incident that caused blue flame to swallow half his forehead? Here's hoping he wanted to stop the entire unfortunate Dark One sequence of events by grabbing the Holy Grail before Merlin could drink from it. I don't care if it would undo the entire show, if that's the case I would want him to succeed. 

• Love 1

Last Storybrooke filming day of the season today! 

The fact that the writers couldn't even bother to have Sean in the last episode just makes me more sure he's being killed off. It's their MO: they ignore a character until they realize they have to choice but kill them off.

Apparently, Henry, Violet, Gold, Emma and Regina are there. This plotline has already lasted too long.

Literally no one asked for this. I can't even muster enough enthusiasm to speculate what they're doing there because I just do not care at all about Henry and his tweenage love story.

• Love 2

Looks like Charming, Snow, Hook & Zelena along with one of the new characters the Good Brother are all on the NYC set. 

My guess it is totally The Brothers Grimm. His outfit reminds me of that movie with Matt Damon & Heath Ledger!

Edited by SiobhanJW

Actually it's not just SQ.

It seems like now we know what the other plot in the finale will be and it definitely won't be SQ. Hook and co get sent to the asylum and meet the good brother. During the finale they escape the asylum with the good brother.

Hook, Snowing, and Zelena are filming with the brother now. I don't at all think that CS are gonna be separated. They're both in "New York"

I'm hyped for Hook bonding with his future in laws and Snowing bonding with their future son in law.

• Love 1

I'll take a wild guess and say NYC is only half the action. There could be all kinds of events happening in studio. 

Yep and what's happening in studios is Hook, Snowing, and Zelena trying to escape the asylum and with the help of the good brother they manage to do it and bring him back.

No idea how the bad brother is gonna be inserted.

I'm excited that Snowing gets to be in the Real World for once. I can't believe Hook's been there before them.

I'm hyped for Snowing bonding with their future son in law. I've wanted that for a long time.

So the door leads to the asylum, then they somehow get to NYC (is the asylum in our world?), then they get back to SB and bring back the brothers?

I think they escape the asylum because they were filmed coming out of the fountain. 

So the door leads to the asylum, then they somehow get to NYC (is the asylum in our world?), then they get back to SB and bring back the brothers?

Unless the gang decided to return to the real world via New York instead of Storybrooke becasue Emma and co. were there.

Unless the gang decided to return to the real world via New York instead of Storybrooke becasue Emma and co. were there.

I guess Zelena will be handy in helping them find a portal.

I just saw! Apparently, Henry, Violet, Gold, Emma and Regina are there. This plotline has already lasted too long.

How are we supposed to care about the Henry/Violet ship when it's been all of 5 minutes the entire season? Violet didn't go to the Underworld so the writers are counting on us remembering that 5 minutes in May when we haven't seen them together since Oct/Nov?

Meanwhile the freaking promo poster for 5b is Hook and 5a was Dark Swan, but it makes total sense that the finale would not only not be about them but have them in separate stories.!?

• Love 1

How are we supposed to care about the Henry/Violet ship when it's been all of 5 minutes the entire season? Violet didn't go to the Underworld so the writers are counting on us remembering that 5 minutes in May when we haven't seen them together since Oct/Nov?

It also seems like this finale idea was put together at the last second because they scrapped the Camelot goodbye scenes from 5x11, so who knows if bringing Violet back into the picture was even their original finale plan if she was originally supposed to go back home in the midseason finale.

• Love 1

I think this is too vague to post in the spoiler only thread. Jekyll and Hyde?

That was one the theories bandied about. It would fit with the weird/dangerous/however they described it tie between the brothers.

Plus they could rip off Ben/Glory from Buffy.

Are we sure NYC isn't just some new version of the Underworld? There was one of those Underworld sewer steam hole things in the Regina and Rumple pics from the other day. 

Plus they could rip off Ben/Glory from Buffy.

I'm with you on the Jekyll/Hyde spec about the new characters, but how on earth or any realm would that be similar to Ben and Glory? As far as we know, these brothers' stories are intertwined, whereas Ben and Glory had nothing to do with each other ;)

• Love 1

Some spoilers apparently from filming.

Snowing and Killian link arms

Regina and Zelena hug

Snowing and CS reunions do happen and CS cling on to each other.

I really hope the Snowing and Killian bonding is amazing. I've been waiting for it.

• Love 3

Are we sure NYC isn't just some new version of the Underworld? There was one of those Underworld sewer steam hole things in the Regina and Rumple pics from the other day. 

I remember sharky mentioned somewhere that these steam-vents are pretty common in New York. 

Regina and Zelena hug

It was inevitable. 

• Love 1

God damn it, it's gonna be Jekyll/Hyde. The "brothers" thing and casting two actors is just how they'll hide the "twist". I suspect we won't see Jekyll and Hyde on screen at the same time, the heroes will "rescue" Jekyll and bring him with them, and this will backfire on them since he can turn into Hyde. Sigh....two different actors as Jekyl and Hyde. Is nothing sacred to A&E?

And see, people, there was no need to freak out about the CS separation. That was just to divide the cast so that half (Hook, Snow, Charming and Zelena) are in one place while the other (Emma, Regina, Henry and Rumple) are in another place, making two seperate adventures that combine in the end. (No idea where Belle is, and Robin be dead.) It will be interesting to watch.

That said, I am waaaaaaaaaay more interested in Hook, Snowing and Zelena's adventure with the Jekyll-Hyde "brothers" than I am the other adventure, which seems to be a bunch of SQ/"SwanMills Family" pandering, too much focus on Henry's underdeveloped and unimportant love life, and Rumple still being TOLERATED by the other main characters when it makes no logical sense at this point. That adventure I could do without.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 4

Some spoilers apparently from filming.

Snowing and Killian link arms

Regina and Zelena hug

Snowing and CS reunions do happen and CS cling on to each other.

I really hope the Snowing and Killian bonding is amazing. I've been waiting for it.

Do you have a link for these?

I hope he shuts the fuck up about wanting to be a hero since he's got to save the day twice. People are dying out here Henry.

I'm grossed out at Zelena and Regina hugging it out. Also is Regina going to grieve at all? These writers made us listen to her verbally abuse the protagonist for her two day boyfriend and you're not going to have her grieve for him? I can't.

• Love 5

Wait.

Oh NO....this is how they're going to get Regina to be the Evil Queen again while also avoiding her being responsible, isn't it? She's going to end up drinking Jekyll's potion and we'll get the literal conclusion to the mentality that "Regina" and "The Evil Queen" are two seperate people.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna be out for S6.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 2

I wonder why Snowing, Hook & Zelena along with the Brother get sent to New York instead of just back to Storybrooke? Did they use a spell that just said send me back to Emma, and that is why the end up in New York? LOL. 

Edited by SiobhanJW