Type keyword(s) to search

Beauty Tips!

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Oh shit. The Ordinary has dropped at Sephora. 

I remember first hearing about this brand through you guys so I looked it up and was kinda impressed. Then promptly forgot all about it. I got the email today from Sephora and ordered a bunch of stuff (ranging in price from $6 - $8). 

2 hours ago, aradia22 said:

Yup, it was a weird computer error. It's back to telling me to spend $640 to reach Rouge. No big deal. I'll probably just return the sets I bought unused when they come in the mail.

Ugh. That sucks! The free shipping does come in handy though (especially when ordering those Ordinary items that didn't even amount to $20) but it's not worth spending another $600 for, that's for sure. 

Can anyone recommend a highlighter for fair skin? I've tried the Fenty one, Milk, Marc Jacobs, NYX, Becca ... and none of them ever shows up on my skin! Do I need to have some special HD-lighting hat to wear on my head that makes them actually do the trick?

7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Have you checked out the Dior luminizers?

Sigh. Yes, tried the pressed one (it's laying in a drawer of underused make up now). Is there a liquid that seems to work? 

23 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

I remember first hearing about this brand through you guys so I looked it up and was kinda impressed. Then promptly forgot all about it. I got the email today from Sephora and ordered a bunch of stuff (ranging in price from $6 - $8). 

Ugh. That sucks! The free shipping does come in handy though (especially when ordering those Ordinary items that didn't even amount to $20) but it's not worth spending another $600 for, that's for sure. 

Can anyone recommend a highlighter for fair skin? I've tried the Fenty one, Milk, Marc Jacobs, NYX, Becca ... and none of them ever shows up on my skin! Do I need to have some special HD-lighting hat to wear on my head that makes them actually do the trick?

I’m also fair so I know highlighter can be tricky. I’ve had good luck with Becca liquid and powder, specifically champagne pop and prosecco pop. Also Urban Decay’s liquid highlighter in luminous and sin. 

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

CoverFx has some liquid highlighters.

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Also Urban Decay’s liquid highlighter in luminous and sin. 

Thanks, guys! I'll give them a try, too!

My friend who is fair swears by L'Oréal eyeshadow in Glo Down used as a highlighter on her cheeks and nose. Becca has a lighter highlight in Opal. I really like their powder highlights. Also Nikkie Tutorials had a video on top highlights for pale skin, it was made in the fall. 

When I wear highlight and contour I and/or foiled eyes or cut creases I really try use a setting spray. I think that makes a big difference. 

The Coverfx ones freak me out. Nice in theory but WAY too glittery. Like going out to the club or a musical festival glittery (I'm saying this in a nice way). I'm looking for more of a daytime thing. I've been meaning to check out the elf and wet n' wild highlighters which are supposed to be good and cheap. After that, L'Oreal just came out with some including liquids that look like Coverfx dupes but more subtle so I'll graduate to that if the cheaper ones don't pan out because the L'Oreal ones are around the $15 mark I think and I'm not really in the sale/coupon game at the drugstore anymore. 

Come on... 30% Ulta sale. 

The Canadian Sephora site still seems to carry Armani.

I like the foundations and some of the lip products.

The Chanel counter at my local Holt Renfrew closed last week. No one had been staffing it since August. I inquired late last week to the person I saw at it when the spring collection was coming in and was informed that the counter would close by Sunday.  Only two Bay stores here now carry Chanel - both are a half hour to 45 minute drive for me. My small Holts seems to carry very few makeup lines and just mainly expensive skincare. It is a very small store compared to the many 'flagships' across Canada. Maybe the Bay downtown will re-install the Chanel counter or perhaps Shoppers Drug Mart may carry the line. Hope so.

On 12/22/2017 at 6:35 AM, Giant Misfit said:

I have it. I get free two-day, free flash shipping on all orders -- I think that's the major perk. I did also receive a $25 off any purchase promotion a few weeks ago which I promptly used for some expensive face cream I wouldn't normally buy. It was marked "available" online so I placed my order. I got an email that said the order was processing and a few hours laters was notified, like @Petunia13, that the order was cancelled because the product was "unavailable." So, I went back to the site, saw that it was still available and reordered it, using the coupon again. Cancelled again. "Out of stock." They do also offer some premium samples for Rouge members -- but I'm drawing a blank right now what they offered in the past. 

My order this week was pending 3 days then cancelled. I thought of you. Sephora is getting weird ?

I called customer service and the man said one item became out of stock so it was cancelled and at the time I placed the order only 20 were in stock. I didn't ask this but wonder. How about don't put an item as instock on your international popular website if you have like 20 or less at your distribution centers? I need some face wash and moisterizer just would like the items send and the express rouge shipping not cancelled outright or when sent coming 8 days later.  

I finally found a highlighter that works on my pale skin -- it's the Maybelline Master Chrome Rose Gold highlighter. I got it for $10 at CVS after I saw some YT video extolling its virtues. It is super pigmented and gives off a really nice sheen. 

I also picked up some Giorgio Armani Face Fabric foundation from Sephora and I love it. It's velvety soft on the skin and has a decent amount of coverage. The color coming out of the tube was weird though -- it was super dark but didn't blend out on my skin to the same color. 

Re: Highlighter

I've been trying the L'Oreal liquid one. The one I got is pink but it doesn't look that way on the skin. I use it with my beauty blender but I feel like it eats up most of the product and I'm mostly left with sparkle and not really the luminous look I want. All of my powder highlighters seem to give me a similar sparkly look which is fine at night but I'm looking for a glow. I may be misremembering but I used to use one of the L'Oreal lumi products in a white bottle that gave me a really subtle glow before the whole highlighter thing really became a trend. 

If you're looking for a glow, you could try something like the Cover FX drops. I like mixing a drop of it into my foundation for an all-over glow, but I know people use it as a spot highlighter (on the browbones, cheekbones, etc.). I also like the Glamglow Glowstarter moisturizers. 

20 hours ago, Minneapple said:

If you're looking for a glow,

I also get great glow from a combo of the Farsali Unicorn Essence and Rose Gold Elixer.  The Essence is pink, sparkly and water based and the Elixer is oil based with gold flecks.  I usually do a full dropper of the Essence with a couple drops of the Elixer and it gives me the perfect amount of moisture, plus enough oil to keep my oily skin in check and an amazing glow.  Edited to add: Dewey is the term I'm looking for.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 1

Help! I'm having the worst time with my mascara rubbing off on my upper eye lids and under my eyes as well. Doesn't seem to matter what brand I'm using (usually Benefit or Tarte, waterproof or not). It's good for most of the day but by mid-afternoon it's migrating. Any suggestions? Today I put eyeshadow primer on my eyelids even though I'm not wearing eyeshadow in the hope that might help. Any other ideas? 

@luckyroll3, I've been thinking about trying one of the Farsali products. I would not have thought of mixing them! I will put the mini versions in my Sephora cart in preparation for the April VIB sale.

I've been trying different primers lately, looking for one that will give me a little "glow." For the last couple of days I've been using Stila's Illuminate, which I quite like. It gives a little shimmer that still comes through under medium foundation. I've been feeling like my makeup is aging me lately (I don't need any help with that), looking dry and powdery. I switched to a lighter foundation and different primers (illuminating/hydrating) and hope that helps. If anyone has other ideas, I'm all ears!

Edited by MargeGunderson

I had to have a few precancerous spots zapped on my face this morning and I'm left with some very dark red lesions that will apparently scab over and fall off (lovely). I can start covering them up tomorrow but I think I'm going to need thicker concealer than what I normally use (Smashbox High Definition Concealer). They are on my cheek near my ear so they should be easy to conceal with a cakey foundation, but I never really wear heavy concealer, so I need some recommendations!

6 hours ago, emma675 said:

I had to have a few precancerous spots zapped on my face this morning and I'm left with some very dark red lesions that will apparently scab over and fall off (lovely). I can start covering them up tomorrow but I think I'm going to need thicker concealer than what I normally use (Smashbox High Definition Concealer). They are on my cheek near my ear so they should be easy to conceal with a cakey foundation, but I never really wear heavy concealer, so I need some recommendations!

For concealer I like Kat Von D's Lock-It. I've also heard good things about the Nars concealer.

• Love 1

Fenty Beauty is coming out with Body Lava it looks like some body shimmer liquid highlight. 

Kat Von D is coming out with an anniversary collection I think it's going to be called the muse collection or queens and it's going to have gold plated packaging and some golden products. There's going to be a new limited edition 10 pan eyeshadaw pallete I'll probably buy. The packaging of that is gorgeous it's a portrait Kat drew of a woman and the colors will be a mix not unlike her monarch or mi Vida loca sets. I get quite a bit of use out of her Saint and Sinner palette. 

On 3/28/2018 at 7:59 AM, MargeGunderson said:

Help! I'm having the worst time with my mascara rubbing off on my upper eye lids and under my eyes as well. Doesn't seem to matter what brand I'm using (usually Benefit or Tarte, waterproof or not). It's good for most of the day but by mid-afternoon it's migrating.

Have you tried the tubing mascara? I find that stuff doesn't move for days -- I've even slept in it and it doesn't move, rub off, or give me raccoon eyes. 

They've discontinued the one I used, but Sephora does sell this Relevee tubing mascara that gets decent reviews. CVS sells the L'oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara.

ETA: Amazon still carries the one I used: Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Escalator Mascara.. 

I'm also prone to the raccoon eyes (and could a single family member or co-worker tell me my mascara is running before *I* notice it?!) but have recently had good luck with the Maybelline Total Temptation mascara (regular and waterproof) and the MAC In Extreme Dimension Waterproof Mascara.

On 4/1/2018 at 8:10 PM, callie lee 29 said:

I've used the L'oreal tubing mascara for awhile now and love it. I tend to use it just for special occasions, but when I do I get a lot of compliments. 

Are you talking about the lash stiletto one? I thought that was really really good when it came out but now I'm really into better than sex mascara. I bought the Sephora lash stash that came out yesterday so I'm excited to try Lancôme Monseir Big and It Cosmetics Superhero. I had the Bobbie Brown one before it's just ok and Urban Decay mascara is meh. 

25 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Are you talking about the lash stiletto one? I thought that was really really good when it came out but now I'm really into better than sex mascara. I bought the Sephora lash stash that came out yesterday so I'm excited to try Lancôme Monseir Big and It Cosmetics Superhero. I had the Bobbie Brown one before it's just ok and Urban Decay mascara is meh. 

No, the l'oreal double extend. I tried the lash stiletto and didn't really like it. My daily mascara is the Better then Sex, though it's almost gone so I think I'll try the lash paradise since it's a similar wand. 

The Lancome one seems interesting (I just looked at it). Hmm, I might I have to see if I can find a sample size.

Sometimes I miss my lash extensions. They make such a huge difference in looks and my technician was phenomenal. 

I'm already thinking of the April Sephora sale wtf wrong with me? Although last year was kind of a cluster they sold out of so much stuff the first day. I keep thinking should I start buying from Beautylish since they have some brands I'm meaning to try AND they have year end Lucky Bag and Lucky Bag XL (who would turn down Wayne Goss brushes, Charlotte Tillbury sets, and Natasha Denona palettes not I said the fly). 

I'm also thinking of the April Sephora sale, lol. I have a gift card and I'm itching to use it. I have resisted buying my Ole Henriksen serum until now (been going with No. 7 from Target which is not bad; cheaper, but it's also not my beloved Ole Henriksen). I also want one of the Stila glitter and glow eyeshadows or a Touch in Sol duo. And possibly another lip product because I lurve me some lip products. A Huda lipkit, maybe. Or something by Fenty. I don't own any Fenty makeup yet which seems all wrong.

I was finally able to order The Ordinary's Granactive retinoid (it was out of stock on Sephora's website for ages). I've been using it for a couple weeks and I think maybe it's making a difference? I think my skin feels a little smoother. Fine lines/wrinkles are my skin issue and I was hoping it would smooth things out a bit.

9 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I'm excited to try Lancôme Monseir Big

Please report back with your results? I tried it and it flaked off everywhere and thought it was really hard to remove even with the Bi-Facil.

8 hours ago, callie lee 29 said:

I think I'll try the lash paradise since it's a similar wand. 

I've been using this for the past week and I love it! 

(Yes, I'm a mascara junkie.) 

7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Sometimes I miss my lash extensions.

Have you tried the Rodan + Fields lash serum? I hate buying stuff from multi-level-marketing schemes, but a friend finally wore me down with the pestering and I bought it and use it. My lashes are looooooong (but I still require mascara to make them stand out). 

4 hours ago, rainbowmonkey said:

I have a question for you girls. I have huge pores on my nose and the area between the nose and eyes right before the chicks. Is there something I can do to reduce them?

Keep your face really clean, especially the problem area.  Genetics determines pore size, but dead skin and other unpleasantries can clog them and make them more noticeable.  Applying a mask with fruit enzymes, alpha hydroxy acids or retinol should help get rid of the build up  (although you'll need to be very careful since you are in the eye area).  As I've gotten older, I found using a collagen mask also helps.

• Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, rainbowmonkey said:

I have a question for you girls. I have huge pores on my nose and the area between the nose and eyes right before the chicks. Is there something I can do to reduce them?

Try the Aztec Clay Mask or an egg white mask (I used to get amazing results mixing 2 egg whites and some lemon juice and applying to my face for 10-15 minutes).

Edited by luckyroll3

I've always thought masks, specifically mud &/or charcoal ones shrink pores or reduce their visibility. Now I'm being informed by a pro that serums and types of moisterizer impact same. Like the right firming one might tighten skin on eye bags as well as on and around pores too. I don't know if a vitamin c one is the right track or a retinal or aha. 

One thing I can't stand about pores is their omniscience. I have 2 big ones I see if I place my face like 4 inches from the mirror and those babies have been with me for years. Like ?? again, bish. 

• Love 1
On 4/4/2018 at 5:26 AM, rainbowmonkey said:

A BHA exfoliant should help clear them out, which will make them look smaller. I use Paula's Choice, which has a few different strengths/types to choose from depending on your skin types. I use the 2% Resist liquid most days and the 4% Resist lotion a couple of times a week. I have to be careful with it because my skin can dry out easily. Niacinamide is also supposed to help with pores; I use the Paula's Choice niacinamide booster daily but the Ordinary has one as well that's much more affordable.

You might also try a blurring primer to make them look smaller. I like Murad's Invisiblur because it has sunscreen and works well under foundation (as long as you let it dry for a few minutes before putting on foundation). Urban Decay's Optical Illusion is also good (but no sunscreen). 

On 4/5/2018 at 2:06 AM, luckyroll3 said:

Try the Aztec Clay Mask or an egg white mask (I used to get amazing results mixing 2 egg whites and some lemon juice and applying to my face for 10-15 minutes).

That looks interesting. It is definitely something I haven't heard before. Will try it for sure though! Thank you! My skin is mixed- oily in the T-zone and normal on the cheeks however it is dehydrated and is sensitive. How often should I use it in this case? I didn't find any info on that.

On 4/7/2018 at 2:04 AM, Petunia13 said:

I've always thought masks, specifically mud &/or charcoal ones shrink pores or reduce their visibility. Now I'm being informed by a pro that serums and types of moisterizer impact same. Like the right firming one might tighten skin on eye bags as well as on and around pores too. I don't know if a vitamin c one is the right track or a retinal or aha. 

One thing I can't stand about pores is their omniscience. I have 2 big ones I see if I place my face like 4 inches from the mirror and those babies have been with me for years. Like ?? again, bish. 

Yeah, I also will agree that moisturizers make a great change. I am lacking in that as well why skin is oily yet dehydrated which makes my chance of finding a good product harder! I tried Clinique's 3 step routine for dry to combination skin but it makes my nouse are shinier than it usually is so I gave up on that and now I am trying to fix my pore problem. I guess the problem is complex and I have to take care of it all and not just leave out the moisturizing part off.

On 4/12/2018 at 2:38 PM, MargeGunderson said:

A BHA exfoliant should help clear them out, which will make them look smaller. I use Paula's Choice, which has a few different strengths/types to choose from depending on your skin types. I use the 2% Resist liquid most days and the 4% Resist lotion a couple of times a week. I have to be careful with it because my skin can dry out easily. Niacinamide is also supposed to help with pores; I use the Paula's Choice niacinamide booster daily but the Ordinary has one as well that's much more affordable.

You might also try a blurring primer to make them look smaller. I like Murad's Invisiblur because it has sunscreen and works well under foundation (as long as you let it dry for a few minutes before putting on foundation). Urban Decay's Optical Illusion is also good (but no sunscreen). 

Have you made a consultation with a specialist or you came across those products and they worked best on your skin? I will look more into the products you have suggested, thank you! When it comes to primers, currently, I am using Porefessional Primer by Benefit and I can say it's not helping me out... I guess I will try the one you've suggested. What will you suggest for the face?

--

Do you think it is necessary to moisturize your skin before primer or one excludes the other? Also, has anyone tried the new Clinique foundation? There is a current campaign going around and I want to change my current foundation, so I will appreciate if someone shares their experience.  Currently, I am using the Huda beauty foundation and it is the worse thing that I could've ever bought... It's not helping my situation and  I think it makes my skin dry.

3 hours ago, rainbowmonkey said:

Yeah, I also will agree that moisturizers make a great change. I am lacking in that as well why skin is oily yet dehydrated which makes my chance of finding a good product harder! I tried Clinique's 3 step routine for dry to combination skin but it makes my nouse are shinier than it usually is so I gave up on that and now I am trying to fix my pore problem. I guess the problem is complex and I have to take care of it all and not just leave out the moisturizing part off.

Have you made a consultation with a specialist or you came across those products and they worked best on your skin? I will look more into the products you have suggested, thank you! When it comes to primers, currently, I am using Porefessional Primer by Benefit and I can say it's not helping me out... I guess I will try the one you've suggested. What will you suggest for the face?

--

Do you think it is necessary to moisturize your skin before primer or one excludes the other? Also, has anyone tried the new Clinique foundation? There is a current campaign going around and I want to change my current foundation, so I will appreciate if someone shares their experience.  Currently, I am using the Huda beauty foundation and it is the worse thing that I could've ever bought... It's not helping my situation and  I think it makes my skin dry.

No specialist consultation, I read about Paula's Choice on a few sites and thought I would give it a try. I think there is a feature on the website where you plug in your concerns and they recommend a basic routine and an advanced routine if you want to add additional targeted steps for specific concerns. I do moisturize my face before I use the primer because I need the extra moisture (at least on some parts of my face) and the SPF.

I spent many years with oily skin, so I feel your pain. The Paula's Choice website has a "expert advice" section that covers a wide variety of issues, including the dehydrated but oily question, and how to address it. I still have breakouts (in my mid-40s) so I looked at a lot of the acne advice, which is where I might have found the oily/dehydrated advice. I use Paula's Choice Youth Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid with SPF 50 during the day, and really like how light and hydrating it is without being oily at all.

6 hours ago, rainbowmonkey said:

Do you think it is necessary to moisturize your skin before primer or one excludes the other? 

You should moisturize and also apply suncare before primer and makeup. Since you are dehydrated, you should look at review for products which add water to your skin. I think something like a hydrating toner (or what the Japanese call "lotion") would be good. These toners have no alcohol and can plump up the skin. There are also moisturizers which are lighter such as gel ones and the Neutrogena water boost which could work for you. 

I don't do primer if I moisterize and this is a Charlotte Tillbury tip (she taught Wayne Goss) she does as well. She will moisterize the person very much, even more than one would think, and then wait then foundation and she lets that settle for a few moments.  Then moves on to her next steps. I have very normal skin (not much if any dryness or oiliness so that also helps). 

@rainbowmonkey if you like benefits porefessional give "no poreblem" by shoot I forget the brand name, but it's a k beauty company and at Sephora, a whirl. My mom said it works much better I bought her both and the smash box primer. That's another tip is to use a pore minimizing and blurring filling type primer on the nose and apples cheeks and a lasting smoother slicker one forehead and chin and sides of face. 

Oh my God, it's Sephora VIB again and I am NOT prepared. I think I might get the Laneige Lip Mask instead of Dior Creme de Rose. And maybe the Sephora solid brush cleanser because I like it for my beauty blender dupes.

I don't know. I need bubble bath and hand cream and sunscreen but I can get all of that stuff cheaper (and better) elsewhere. I kind of want to stock up on cleansing water and dry shampoo but I haven't run out yet. I could probably make it to the fall with what I have left. I'm not really on the hunt for new makeup right now. I think the shadows I have can sometimes get a bit muddy but that's because I haven't played around with them enough to figure out the best combinations. Maybe I should do a big swatching project. I did it on paper a while ago but that doesn't really tell you how the color translates to skin.

• Love 3

I got the fresh $98 beauty goals set, a Huda liquid lip mini set, sheet masks, that watermelon sleep mask goo for my mom during the Rouge time. 

I think I'm just going to grab a few more things. A serum probably. I can't imagine shit not selling out sup fast last spring sale all the top stuff was gone by afternoon. 

On 4/19/2018 at 3:12 PM, aradia22 said:

it's Sephora VIB again

Now is VIB 15% ? I'm BI 10% and, gotta tell you, Sephora annoys me with these piddling percentages. 10% doesn't make a dent*. Hell, yesterday I got an ULTA 20% off all, including prestige,  and used it today. Funny-- one of the Seph skin care specialist was at ULTA the same time as me and she said she actually prefers ULTA because the buys are better.

I think I'm grumpy because I'm finding much of their basic stuff overpriced -- I looked at their e/s brushes online and they range from approx $15 to $75. Do people really spend $50-$75 for an e/s brush? Maybe I need to get out more.

*I'll probably buy a Fresh Sugar Rose with mine and justify it somehow. I've gotten good at justifying beauty grabs.

• Love 3

I feel like Ulta has better sales (in terms of an overall % discount) but they have way too many random sales and brand discounts and I always miss when they're like... now everything is 30% off. So Sephora wins there but when I do catch them, the Ulta sales are better. I feel like beauty websites need to step up their game in terms of website design. You know how Pinterest used to (I don't know if they still do anymore) tell you when your pin changed in price and how Amazon alerts you when there are price changes to items in your cart (and I think your wish list). I wish the Sephora Loves or Ulta Favorites would act the same way. Then I could check off all the things I need and when they were on sale I would get an email. And you could have email preferences where you only get notified for the big percentage sales and not all the random beauty sets no one wants anyway.

• Love 1

I think what basically everyone wants is to throw away the current rewards system which is rewards bazaar where you exchange pts earned on purchases for freebies. The good freedies often go in seconds and often get have only blah or dumb ones... many many members and influential beauty gurus and celebrities say just give a voucher for dollars off the next purchase instead like hypothetically $5 for 100 points or maybe if you get 1000 points get a 30% of coupon. I finally started trying to use my points I have 4000 and all the big rewards are always gone or on stupid shit lol they just collect dust 

• Love 3

I think I'm done with Sephora, after achieving Rouge for many years now.   If you're in Canada, both Shoppers and The Bay sell almost all the same brands at the same price and their reward systems translate into actual dollars, rather than silly points that I can never redeem for something worthwhile.  Ulta is just starting to enter the market here, but you have to pay duty as it ships from the US.

This year my only Sephora purchases will be  brands that no one else carries, and I'll be stocking up at the 2 annual sales.  I won't come close to $1,000.  

Edited by Quof
  • Love 2

I agree that Sephora’s rewards are not great. I much prefer Ulta’s cash back and more frequent coupons/sales. If both Sephora and Ulta carry the same thing, I buy it at Ulta. Unfortunately there are several things I can only get at Sephora. 

ETA: I just realized that Ulta was doing a 20% off, including prestige brands (those are usually excluded). I don’t think the timing is an accident, coming at the same time as the Sephora sale

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, aradia22 said:

What is this Ulta 20% off you guys are talking about? Is it a code? Do I need to check my spam folder?

It might be for Platinum members - it was hard to tell from the email. It looks like the code is specific to the person who receives it, so I can’t pass it along. 

• Love 1

I feel like ulta gets and gives different coupons and codes to various people. My mom gets a lot and she, like, never goes there. 

They are opening a pretty big brand new one 2.5 miles from me (and it's between my moms house and mine) I'm kinda thinking I'll shop there at least a lil since it's so close/I'll pass it daily. Mac has a lipstick that's a dupe for a Charlotte Tillbury Bitch Perfect I'm wanting to see. They also carry Morphe so if I have a brush emergency lol 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, aradia22 said:

What is this Ulta 20% off you guys are talking about? Is it a code? Do I need to check my spam folder?

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

It might be for Platinum members - it was hard to tell from the email. It looks like the code is specific to the person who receives it, so I can’t pass it along. 

I don't think it's for platinum-level members (I'm nowhere near that status!) but it might be for unofficial frequent shoppers? 

• Love 1