Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Dougal

Rick And Morty

13 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

How long will Morty need to shower? I’m thinking at least an entire week, as he sobs uncontrollably from the memory of getting dragged pulled into a dragon orgy. Rick? Ten days with the dragon stuff and whatever the hell was up with the cat, but he probably has his own place for shame-showering.

You gotta wonder what exactly DID Rick and Jerry see to disturb them enough, since Rick had just come from a dragon soul orgy with his grandkids.

• Like 2

"Claw and Hoarder: Special Ricktim’s Morty".

Morty gets a dragon. Dragons are sluts. Meanwhile, Jerry goes to Florida with a talking cat and gets blamed for using the beach like a litterbox. That guy in the closing credits reminded me of Chrisatian Slater.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Like 1

God, I love the absurdity of a snake in space wearing its own space suit. And apparently she was its Neil Armstrong. I loved seeing Snake World.

Snake Terminator was something I didn't see coming. Sure, they said they wouldn't mess with time travel, but they said nothing about snakes screwing with it. "Ford's Snake Theater" slayed me, as did the return of the 4-D Testicle Time Cops (one of them was voiced by Eddie Pepitone).

"I wasn't born into the God business. I fucking EARNED it." Legend.

• Like 2

OMG, the note to Snake Lincoln saying "Ssssss" made me lose it. This was one of my favorite episodes of all time due to all the snake absurdity. Snake Jazz is my JAM!

• Like 3

I don't understand, why did Morty feel so bad about killing the space snake? He said he killed their Buzz Advil, is that a reference to something? Why does killing the space snake the reason 19 billion snakes lose all hope? Is it because the snake does not return to it's planet alive? Then he takes a snake from earth and takes it back to the snake planet. But why does he do that? What does this play on?

What happens in that scene when the earth snake is in a room and the other snakes watch it through a glass, and they hiss, then the earth snake hisses back, and a machine draws the sound waves and they start to analyze the sound the earth snake made. Is that them trying to figure out the earth snake's language, or something else?

And then Nancy asks - can you alter the evolution of a species like that without reprecussions? - but Summer only tells her the story that Rick scanned the culture of a planet to get the anti venom for Morty. He did that while being very far away from the planet. So why would scanning a planet from far afar interfere with it's evolution in any way?

4 hours ago, Harvey said:

I don't understand, why did Morty feel so bad about killing the space snake? He said he killed their Buzz Advil, is that a reference to something? Why does killing the space snake the reason 19 billion snakes lose all hope? Is it because the snake does not return to it's planet alive? Then he takes a snake from earth and takes it back to the snake planet. But why does he do that? What does this play on?

It's weird to think about. But "Buzz Advil" definitely references Neil Armstrong and Buzz Lightyear, and maybe Buzz Aldrin on top of that.

EDIT: It's absurd enough that the snake was able to somehow bite Morty while still wearing a space helmet.

Edited by Galileo908
  • Like 1

"Rattlestar Ricklactica".

Things in space include snakes and sharp stuff.

I enjoyed this  bonkers spoof(?) of The Terminator and other time-travelling tropes. Hey, it's the time-traveling testicles again!

ETA:

Hey! Rick was watching how a plumbus is made on TV!

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Like 2

Snake world! Not as cute as Kitty History, but I'll take it.

18 hours ago, Grammaeryn said:

The snake Hitler and all the time traveling assassins KILLED me! Typing that sentence is kicking off a giggle fit. Such a weird and good episode.

The growing piles of assassins was great. I don't know what it says about me, but I sorta love that whenever Morty tries to do the right thing or fix things, it always blows up in a horrible way.

• Like 4

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:55 PM, Galileo908 said:

You gotta wonder what exactly DID Rick and Jerry see to disturb them enough, since Rick had just come from a dragon soul orgy with his grandkids.

When Rick erased Jerry's memory of the cat's true origins, did he add it to his "Jerry's mind-blowers" collection?

As we await word on future episodes (last one was funny; Jerry really is the worst), these just popped up:

Wait, I thought Rick was always up for selling out . . .

Adult Swim just reaired the anime . . . and gave us a date for new episodes: May 3! And a trailer set to Thin Lizzy's "The Boys Are Back In Town." Looks like we'll be following up on the events of the second season finale, AND we get Snowball too!

ETA: Trailer from YouTube!

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1