Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E33: Double Eviction

• Start Topic

Also known as "Eviction #10, Head of Household #11, Nominations #11, Power of Veto #11, and Eviction #11."

The tenth houseguest and third member of the jury is evicted.  The six surviving houseguests must then play out a week's worth of Big Brother -- the Head of Household Competition, the nominations, the Veto Competition, and the Veto meeting -- in one hour.  After a live hour in which anything can happen, the eleventh houseguest and fourth member of the jury is evicted, leaving the final five houseguests behind.

(edited)

Great, just great!😏 So close Ang and now I have to say bye. The entertainment value of this season for me dropped a lot over the last 2 weeks, but with her gone, it’s going to be sparing.

I know Chelsei is no Paul but I’m wishing for a Josh over Paul ending.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2

Well . . . the last two people who could've made something interesting happen are gone.

Prepare for a boring slog to an inevitable Chelsie win.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Well that was the most anti-climatic episode. 

Angela you idiot, you just had to guess one digit over Chelsie's way WAY low guess and the whole season could have suddenly been up for grabs.

Now it is just "The Coronation of Queen Chelsie" which began weeks ago when those idiots evicted Tucker who was the only one not under Chelsie's thumb.

The rest of these HGs have spent the rest of the time since trying to make sure Chelsie gets $750,000 at their own expense.  One of the dumbest casts in BB history.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, mojoween said:

This top five is fine and I want Cam to win the whole shebang because it will be hilarious.

"Fine?"  They're all falling over themselves to give the win to Chelsie.  That's not "fine."

• Like 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

I mean, *to me*, other than Chelsie’s ugly jealousy, they are not objectionable humans.

I’m a casual so I only see what Allison wants me to see.

Edited by mojoween
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I am way more upset about Angela going out this week than I would have been three or four weeks ago.  I was so excited when she tied with Chelsie and so depressed when she lost the tie breaker.   And once Kimo won the veto I switched over to the Weather Channel to watch Hurricane Ainsley Helene. 

• Like 10
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Rodney said:

"Fine?"  They're all falling over themselves to give the win to Chelsie.  That's not "fine."

Well everyone has their own opinions. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by pinkandsparkly13
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

You know there was a time when DOUBLE EVICTION was fresh and exciting but...I would love to see the stats on how many times the survivor of the first eviction manages to avoid the boot in the second. I would have to guess very few times and that saps the suspense out of the lightening round because you know who is going to be nominated and who is going to go home. Only the veto has the power to throw any kind of monkey wrench into the forgone conclusion.

Tonight Julie was looking as hot as she has ever been.

Ah Angela....even a cat eventually uses up its 9 lives but worry not. If they ever bringt back ALL STARS you're a lock for it.

C'Mon Kimo and Rubina you've got to pull it together NOW and get HOH and get that miserable, smug wench Chelsie up on that block and out of that house. I don't want to find out I wasted the whole season to see Chelsie walk away with the grand prize...it is like rewarding nastiness.

As for the jury- Leah must now face the wrath of T'Kor and one can only wonder how long her exicitement of seeing Quinn fades when he becomes clingy because you know T'Kor and Angela probably won't even want to talk to the creep.

Finally the days when Tucker was on the show feels like a million years ago now.

• Like 6
(edited)

The laughter from the audience when  Angela said she would 100% have won the game was great.

Oh Angela you are in for a rude awakening when you actually find out how the audience views you.

Cam saying that getting him out would be a “big move” was pretty funny. Cam, you are the goatiest goat of the whole season.

I think (hope??) Chelsie just forgot to write the extra 0 in the comp. My guess was 10,080 and she wrote 1080. It was pretty easy math. 60 mins x 24 hours x 7 days.

Edited by Cotypubby
  • Like 2

I dunno, I think Angela actually had a decent shot of winning if she had made it to the end. Which was a real possibility, if she had made it past this week. She has shown the ability to win comps (look at how she just barely lost tonight, DAMN IT), yet hardly anyone ever really viewed her as a threat. For that reason, she was also a candidate to be someone's F2 goat, and sometimes goats win. 

Can we just do a triple eviction next week and get this over with?

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Cotypubby said:

It was pretty easy math. 60 mins x 24 hours x 7 days.

And Angela wasn't writing it down to figure it out! It seemed like she was trying to do mental math!

• Sad 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Cotypubby said:

Oh Angela you are in for a rude awakening when you actually find out how the audience views you.

That certainly was true up to about 2 to 3 weeks ago when she really started to play the game some. 

Now since she seemed to have been the only one of these remaining HGs to actually realize Chelsie was controlling the whole house these last few weeks, her stock has been on the rise.  Especially since she was committed to putting up Chelsie if she won the HOH.

That's why so many of us were pissed that she couldn't do math at the tie breaker.

All the others left are complete and total bozos and idiots who are trying their best to set Chelsie up on the throne.  They don't seem to realize they should be playing for themselves and not for Chelsie.  What an utterly stupid cast.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Love 1

I would say, for any future "returning houseguests" of any sort season, Tucker and Angela are both locks. Wasn't expecting Leah to be so excited about seeing Quinn, so that was cute. 

The last bit of a season is always the most boring, so I may finish out this one On Demand. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

I would say, for any future "returning houseguests" of any sort season, Tucker and Angela are both locks.

Based on the HUGE amount of cheering she got upon her eviction, I think that Leah might be a lock, too.  And if she wins, so might Chelsie.

So I am shocking myself by realizing that I am now rooting for Cam to win, just by subtraction.  I think Chelsie is the smartest player but the jealousy thing is so off-putting that I can’t root for her.  Makensy turned out to be a total moron.  Kimo and Rubina have been safe due to their trio, and since then just riding the wave.  Kimo especially lucked out by getting the simple, quick DE episode live veto, which is generally easy because it has to be quick. He hasn’t been able to win anything that was more difficult.  Cam hasn't done anything notable, but he also hasn’t annoyed me at all. I feel bad for him having to keep Chelsie at arm’s length while not making her mad. So, go Cam?  I guess

• Like 6

I’m kinda mad about the HOH tie breaker because Angela was actually closer to the number of minutes than Chelsie.  The rules should have been whoever is closest to the total rather than who is closest without going over.  Had Angela won that HOH the DE would have been way more interesting.

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, Rodney said:

Based on the HUGE amount of cheering she got upon her eviction, I think that Leah might be a lock, too.  And if she wins, so might Chelsie.

Leah will be forgotten within a week after the end of the show.  Chelsie won't be asked back because she will be the winner.  If hell freezes over and she doesn't win then she might be asked back just because of the official CBS rules that half of all their realty show casts have to be non-Caucasian.

3 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Is Rubina the only HG left that hasn't won a comp?

Serious question- why do people dislike Chelsie so much? I haven't seen anything that makes her offensive. 

Petty jealousy regards Cam is an ugly thing to witness endlessly.  Also she has gone into catty, mean girl talks a lot on the feeds.  First along with Brookline then later with MJ.

The remaining reasons below are not her fault.  But it's just human nature to not like a Rasputin who easily mesmerizes the dumb idiots around her in the BB house.  That ability may say she "deserves" to win but that doesn't mean people like that.

And some people don't like it that she has been basically handed her position as much by the other HGs stupidity then her making bold moves but always playing it safe on her HOHs.  Again maybe good game play for her but not respected too much by fans who appreciate strong moves.

Then there is T'Kor.  T'Kor especially is seen as her biggest enabler protecting her with her two minions of Rubina and Kimo blindly following T'Kor's lead. 

And T'Kor supported Chelsie not for game moves or for any other individual reason but rather to assure a POC would win period.  Something that T'Kor said multiple times on the feeds.  It was like Chelsie is just being handed the crown instead of having to work hard for it.

And Chelsie will win with T'Kor and soon to be Rubina and Kimo on the jury and Leah pissed off like anything at MJ now.

(Interestingly Chelsie may have liked T'Kor some just like she liked some other people but she never had any stupid blind loyalty to T'Kor and was fine with her being voted out).

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Holy crap, Angela is exhausting. It's like she's playing the role of a really bad community theater actress.

The few times Cam spoke I had to stop and recall who he was...

• Like 6
  • LOL 4