Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She doesn't appear to know much of anything, really. "Why is bread? How is air? Where does felt come from?" are questions I imagine drift over Tigerlily's transom. 

Where *does* felt come from?

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tigerlily has not willingly eaten any solid food since 2017.

She's completely forgotten how to eat. Put the food in your mouth, then chew, and don't forget to swallow!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Adnan believes he will be able to “teach” Tigersilly his rules customs.

When she asked him if it was OK for her hair to show, I swear he was gritting his teeth when he said yes.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Take some fibers and mash them together! It also comes out of my dryer lint screen when I dry my new towels. I should save it and make something felty. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

There's this thing, called Google.....

"Felt is made by matting, condensing, and pressing fibers together. The process involves mixing, combing, and aligning the fibers, then applying heat, moisture, and pressure to interlock the fibers. This results in a dense, non-woven fabric without any warp or weft threads, traditionally made from wool or animal fur."

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, renatae said:

TMI for us too, Ingrid.

It is TMI for us, but Ingrid needs to know about it. Eventually anyway. Maybe too much at once. 

The scenes with Adnan's family are very reminiscent of my Middle Eastern family gatherigs. Lots of aunts, uncles, cousins, way too much food, etc. And the food is delicious, so shut up Tigerlily. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

"Felt is made by matting, compressing, and pressing fibers together to create a dense, warm, and flat fabric. The process can be labor intensive, but the result is a non-woven fabric with permanently interlocked fibers."

Now you know more about felt than you ever wanted to know. 

I was too slow to post.   Oops. 

Rayne is trying to be the biggest star on this show, she's scaring me.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Take some fibers and mash them together! It also comes out of my dryer lint screen when I dry my new towels. I should save it and make something felty. 

Thank you!

• Like 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ll go out on a limb and conjecture that Rayne has a problem with her temper.

She is certifiable. She's furious at her hosts, and would like to bring all the chickens at the market back to their home to "show them". 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rayne can’t believe she spent all that money on a trip and she’s not going to get laid!! 

At least she didn't waste half a blue before she found out she was spending the night alone!

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, tvrox said:

How does she have two kids and yet has never cuddled or held hands? 

What Erica Jong once called the "zipless fuck"? 

I can only imagine that she looked fairly normal to more than one guy, who then took off running as her crazy was revealed. So a series of first dates and casual sex, no real relationships or intimacy. No wonder her best friends are chickens.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
7 minutes ago, renatae said:

When she asked him if it was OK for her hair to show, I swear he was gritting his teeth when he said yes.

Maybe showing fake hair is a technicality 

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Rayne’s obsession with chickens is really irritating and bonkers.

I’d venture a guess that it’s something that she thinks will fill her gaping hole of need.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I can only imagine that she looked fairly normal to more than one guy, who then took off running as her crazy was revealed. So a series of first dates and casual sex, no real relationships or intimacy. No wonder her best friends are chickens.

I bet she met the fathers of her kids at a seedy bar and got pregnant at first sight; then the fathers hauled ass out of town.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And now, because of chickens she has fear of frying.

• Fire 5
  • LOL 12
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I got in so much trouble for hiding that book in my room LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

One of the dentists in the Periodontology department at Tufts Dental was a lovely Irish man named Rory. 

Did you know Dr. O'Loughlin? 

10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"She quickly entered our hearts. And she seems to have enough money to handle the immigration expenses for my son and the rest of our extended family"

Translation: she's taking our useless son off our hands.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I bet she met the fathers of her kids at a seedy bar and got pregnant at first sight; then the fathers hauled ass out of town.

Like Brianna on Teen Mom. A knee trembler behind a dumpster at a club. Nine months later, Voila! Baby!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Did you know Dr. O'Loughlin? 

No, I actually didn't know too many of the docs, I was more in the administration side. But my boss was in Perio so I interacted with them a bit more. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Rayne, you can’t argue with religion. Trust me on that. You will not convince him.

"Your religious reasons are wrong! My interpretation of religion is correct! Now take off your pants!"

• Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 2
  • LOL 6
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

There's this thing, called Google.....

"Felt is made by matting, condensing, and pressing fibers together. The process involves mixing, combing, and aligning the fibers, then applying heat, moisture, and pressure to interlock the fibers. This results in a dense, non-woven fabric without any warp or weft threads, traditionally made from wool or animal fur."

This is the learning Channel/chat!

• Like 2
  • Love 1