Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I might have to watch Sister Wives tonight because the three ex-wives railing on Kody and Robin never gets old.

My FB podcast groups are treating it like the superbowl LOL

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I might have to watch Sister Wives tonight because the three ex-wives railing on Kody and Robin never gets old.

Yeah, I might have to watch too. But probably tomorrow while I fold laundry. I can't bear watching in real time. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

My FB podcast groups are treating it like the superbowl LOL

If you ever find me in a FB podcast group about Sister Wives, please take me behind the barn and shoot me. 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

We really get a good look at the naked crazy there. 

Those are serial killer eyes.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 9
22 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Hello hello! I'm here and ready for some mindless entertainment! 

Hello all! I went to the wrong chat, oops. 

Apparently they use my hair products in Durban South Africa, who knew?!

I hate Tigerlily. She is in a race for stupidest person on this show, and that's saying something. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, my peeps! Has everyone had a good weekend? 

Oh, and by the way, I don't want to snark until we're married. Sorry.

How's Mr. Mostly? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If you ever find me in a FB podcast group about Sister Wives, please take me behind the barn and shoot me. 

It’s all snark like here and the Sissy Squad.  Lots of fun!

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

“Let’s go to the spice shop because Sharp thinks it a good way to introduce us to the audience and doesn’t scream “contrived.” Hahaha

The spicy shop!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, For Cereals said:

It’s all snark like here and the Sissy Squad.  Lots of fun!

Oh, that’s better. I jumped to the conclusion that it was a group of elderly fan girls that Kody and Robin are trying like hell to win over. Epic fail according to the previews.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

How's Mr. Mostly? 

He's good, thanks so much for asking! Still in limbo re: nailing down a diagnosis. Scans and biopsies are coming back inconclusive, so more tests! But he's feeling well, working, out driving Uber right now. 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh, that’s better. I jumped to the conclusion that it was a group of elderly fan girls that Kody and Robin are trying like hell to win over. Epic fail according to the previews.

Oh no!  It’s literalmente (Ashley) called Shit Talk LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Sunny looks like a nice kid.... yes, sometimes we find nice people  on 90 days.  Not many but some.

Right? So far I'm cautiously optimistic. He seems very sweet. A tad naive, and guaranteed his friend is going to be pushy and bossy and over involved. And Veah, of course, will be mad as a hatter. 

• Like 9
Just now, MagicEyes said:

You did miss Rayne getting homicidal over a chicken. 

But she didn't! That was just the teaser! We still have Rayne's epic market meltdown to look forward to. It will be this season's Donkey Fall. 

• LOL 9
24 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Tigerlily is alone now. Why did she fly her glam squad there? Where are they now? 

They ran off after realizing what an idiot she is and what a bad idea this wedding is. 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But she didn't! That was just the teaser! We still have Rayne's epic market meltdown to look forward to. It will be this season's Donkey Fall. 

I'm getting confused between the show and the previews! I hope that means we'll get more juicy details later on. And find out more about Rayne's homicidal tendencies. 

Oh, no, it's Loren. I hate him. He's gross. 

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1

Commercial time so I’ll ask now if anyone has any life hacks for a 70yo woman who tripped, broke a metatarsal and will be on crutches and a plastic cast for 8-10 weeks. She received the knee scooter I sent her and I’m hoping it relieves the stress on her body that crutches create. Luckily she has a wonderful husband, but she’s overwhelmed art the moment.

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I wonder if Chidi will chicken out of the relationship?

Jenny says, “Bowk, bowk!”

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2