Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E23: Tell All: No Limits Part 4

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

He answered every question that is asked so far.

He may be getting translations through ear buds.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
Just now, JeanJean said:

I think English is one of the hardest languages to learn.  There are so many wackily spelled words, for starters.

Through, bough, tough, dough...

But it is not an excuse to not learn it.  He has to get our of his comfort zone and tell Ashley not to speak Spanish to him or translate for him.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I suspect it never existed. She says "wif" and "don't got no".

Lots of posh Brits like to pretend they're working class. I'm sure she leans into it. Because we know she's not posh. She's East End though and through. Just listen to her mama. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
53 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Something tells me that a hot tub party as @Suzywriter's house would be crazy fun, and not contain any yelling, accusations, drunken brawling, crying, or flouncing. 

I would love it!! I'll bring the tv outside for a Snark Fest.

• Love 6

On an off note, did anyone see a TLC cast member appear in a commercial that aired during the Olympics?  I can’t recall her name. They only showed her face briefly in the commercial.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
17 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I love Kobe sticking up for Michael to Angela.

“That’s just your opinion, Kolby. I don’t care about it.” 

• Like 1
  • Angry 3
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

He answered every question that is asked so far.

I think there's a translator in his ear so he can answer the questions? But yeah I don't think he's as stupid as he appears and he knows more English than he lets on. 

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I would love it!! I'll bring the tv outside for a Snark Fest.

Ooh a Watch Party from your hot tub! Great idea! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

True, plus it is difficult to learn a new language as an adult.

It is hard. But I did Duolingo for Spanish for a couple of years, and then spent a few months brushing up my high school French. I can read Spanish passably well and can carry on a basic conversation. Its not impossible. 

I don't understand why everyone is so mad that Manuel has a couple of hundred bucks. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

On an off note, did anyone see a TLC cast member appear in a commercial that aired during the Olympics?  I can’t recall her name. They only showed her face briefly in the commercial.  

Was it Rebecca for Sono bello?

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

He may be getting translations through ear buds.

They said he has a translator off set but how do the others know what he’s saying when he replies? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

It is hard. But I did Duolingo for Spanish for a couple of years, and then spent a few months brushing up my high school French. I can read Spanish passably well and can carry on a basic conversation. Its not impossible. 

I don't understand why everyone is so mad that Manuel has a couple of hundred bucks. 

I do Duolingo for my French.  English I learned when I was small and Spanish is my mother tongue.  Ohhh,  I forgot.....I know Spanglish also and I am very quick changing from one language to the other.  😂 

Just now, xls said:

Was it Rebecca for Sono bello?

Yes

• Like 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

They said he has a translator off set but how do the others know what he’s saying when he replies? 

Likely that the onstage translations are edited out to speed things up.

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
Just now, Zombness said:

I do Duolingo for my French.  English I learned when I was small and Spanish is my mother tongue.  Ohhh,  I forgot.....I know Spanglish also and I am very quick changing from one language to the other.  😂 

My son had Spanish in school from fourth grade. He never really took to it, found it very hard. But once he went to culinary school and started working in restaurants? He speaks Spanish every day and speaks it well. And he LOVES the language.  

• Love 5

I LOVE how they’re all calling Ashley out on being too busy to fill in the paperwork. 
Oh, there’s her mom. Manuel, take a good look at your mother-in-law. That’s your future. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I still don't get why she "gives" him money and then demands an accounting from him every five minutes. 

Ashley is not looking good here. She didn't want to file his paperwork because it benefits her to keep him under her thumb. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
28 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Apple dolls are cute. Angela’s vile and destructive soul is leaking into her face.

Portrait of Eddian Whatshisface.

• Like 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

So, will NOTHING ever be said about Nicole and Mahmoud? Are we supposed to forget they were on this season? 

Shaun gave her standard "they can't be here and we wish them well" speech on the first Tell All episode.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Shaun gave her standard "they can't be here and we wish them well" speech on the first Tell All episode.

Yes and that’s IT? 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1

Wait, did Shawn just say "Wow"? I'm trying to keep count. 

The most beautiful words in the English language have just been spoken "We have reached the end of the 90 Day Fiancee Tell All". Thank you Jesus. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, did Shawn just say "Wow"? I'm trying to keep count. 

The most beautiful words in the English language have just been spoken "We have reached the end of the 90 Day Fiancee Tell All". Thank you Jesus. 

But next week there's polygraph tests? ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Why do these idiots care if Loren and Alex go home? 

It's just another opportunity for Thais to be bitchy. Do you think she's going to pass that up?

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 5
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My son had Spanish in school from fourth grade. He never really took to it, found it very hard. But once he went to culinary school and started working in restaurants? He speaks Spanish every day and speaks it well. And he LOVES the language.  

I grew up in a house with English, Spanish, Italian and a little Cape Verdean Portuguese. My older sisters were fluent. I  can barely understand anything but English.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They really didn’t join in any reindeer games at the mansion anyway. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Contractual obligations?

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Of course not. Poor jittery Loren.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Contractual obligations?

Yeah they all want to leave, and could blame them. 

Haha, Jasmine had so many surgeries that she has no feeling left in her butt and can't feel a plant sticking out of it? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Who says someone gave them a half assed hug?? Ugh. I don't love giving hugs and they're probably "Half assed." Shut up Loren. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Dear god, isn't this over yet? I give, I'll tell you everything, I'll name names, just make it stop!

Just when you thought it was over, they dragged you back in!

• Angry 1
  • LOL 8

Well, peeps, we did it. We made it through another tell all. I'll need to spend the day in bed tomorrow, practicing self care. I recommend that you all do the same before we all meet again tomorrow for more foolishness. Love you all, MWAH!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Who says someone gave them a half assed hug?? Ugh. I don't love giving hugs and they're probably "Half assed." Shut up Loren. 

I'm thinking the contract traps the couples at the mansion for a certain span if they want to get paid. Loren and Alexi weaseled out somehow.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
35 minutes ago, renatae said:

Portrait of Eddian Whatshisface.

LOL. I forgot we were talking about Angela there!

Portrait of Grangelian Whatsherface.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm thinking the contract traps the couples at the mansion for a certain span if they want to get paid. Loren and Alexi weaseled out somehow.

Maybe they’re paid by the episode and they just figured it was better to lose some money than stay for another filming. They really didn’t participate in the “mansion” activities anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 8/16/2024 at 8:43 PM, magemaud said:

Took away the photo 

I appreciate your awareness of, and respect towards, readers, but I'm like you in that the picture wasn't anything we haven't already seen. Thanks for the effort.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don't blame them, especially when navigating Angela, Michael, Little Ed, Ashley, and Rob & Sophie.

Alexi and Loren don't want to be dragged into any trashy, or thirsty, narrative.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2