Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E12: Don't Trial This at Home

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

I'm going to start by saying that I'm Gen X as well. While I feel you on the use of the terminology, I do think that there is a behavior that Luis exhibits which is problematic. He says and does some really ODD things. Then when someone calls him on it, or points out its strange, he doesn't say "Yeah, but that's how Teresa and I roll", instead he says he misspoke or that people misunderstood what he said. The two times that immediately come to mind are the comment he made to Joe G about sleeping in his father's pajamas and the discussion in the kitchen of his house about hiring Bo Dietl to investigate everyone. 

In both cases, he was absolutely clear and unambiguous in what he was saying - that he wore Joe's dad's pajamas to make the girls feel safer and that he had hired a private investigator to look into the rest of the cast and dig up dirt on them. It was only after the backlash from the public that he attempted to walk those statements back (and both times only at the reunion) with explanations that were essentially "that wasn't what I was intending to say". 

I don't opine on the relationship between Tre and Lou because, as you said, if she likes it, I love it - but I do believe that Luis is not genuine in his actions toward others not named Teresa and he appears to be trying to manipulate others to some end that still remains unclear. With the other bad husbands on the show, you noted (Apollo, Juan, Michael, Brooks) there was a sense that each man was being his authentic self, even if that self was a lying, cheating, stealing no-goodnick who was not being honest with their spouse. Luis on the other hands seems like he's playing a role (badly) 100% of the time. 

I take all of that in stride being that he is on a reality that is geared towards some big GOTCHA MOMENT so I see it as him awkwardly trying to manage how he is perceived and failing miserably. 

I think, as well as many others, that Louie is VERY aware of the cameras and would love all the glorious attention but also seems to think he can cleverly side step the cons that comes with so much exposure. You're right. He's missed plenty of opportunities to smooth over rather curious behaviors, comments and actions but I don't really put that much importance to his inability to finesse the cast or the viewers. He's clumsy in his presentation of himself during filming and I don't really put much more stock into it than just anther bumbling cast member that can't figure out how to get through a season of filming smoothly. Add the fact that he's a huge target and that makes it that much harder. 

People usually aren't well versed in defending basic, common or even slightly odd behavior because in reality people trying to call others out on pretty benign, although odd, behaviors is actually in bad taste. So I'm not surprised that Louie doesn't have a perfect comeback at the ready. 

I just think it's crazy that others put so much validity into their own dislike of Louie's ways. LOL. I mean we definitely choose who we like and who we don't like but it's the part where that turns into mistreatment. Dude is weird. So what. The fact that so many of the cast has tried to make those odd behaviors something that needs retaliation is the part that I disagree with.  

Buuuuttt it's a reality show so hyping up and focusing on the nonsense is what they do and Louie has a hard time handling their BS without setting himself up for scrutiny. It's a vicious cycle with him AND Teresa. Teresa has gotten a little better and understands the assignment but Louie is still tripping up here and there and all the rest of the cast needs is a tiny morsel to go in balls deep. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, snarts said:

100% agree. 

I find Luis incredibly corny (and I get watching can be uncomfortable) But, I also have a very dear friend whose husband acts similarly even after 15+ years of marriage so I fall into the "there's someone for everyone" camp.

I remember when Luis & Teresa were first dating and he gave her card for every day she was away filming RHUGT. She read a few aloud and the sappiness made me cringe hard. But, my personal love language is sarcasm & apathy, so...

It seems that many want him to be a con man just because they dislike Teresa, despite evidence and history to contrary. Yet there are men out there like him, overly lovey-dovey and demonstrative. Again, someone for everyone. 

Yup!

I just think the excruciating gymnastics that goes on to turn this guy into a bad dude is absolutely comical. LOL. Annoying, fine, cringy, fine, corny and lame, hey he has it in spades. I just don't get the connection from annoying weird or odd to bad person...?

It's strange how mad the cast is at this man for basically existing and nothing else. LMFAO. To be that emotionally invested in someone irrelevant is absolutely hysterical to me. LOL.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Palimelon said:

GenX here as well, and I find Louieeeeee to be cringey and creepy.

yeah but would you alert the neighborhood watch, while turning off all your lights and hide in your home cause you spotted him in the area? Heeeeee.... 

It's the dramatic overreaction to this man that has my GenX eyes rolling all the way to the back of my head. LOL! The cast, since the very beginning, has tried to label this man as some sort of threat and/or liability and I just can't with the insane overreach. It's absolutely ridiculous. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

while turning off all your lights and hide in your home cause you spotted him in the area?

Well, yeah, I'd pretend I wasn't at home until he left, especially if I knew him.

• Like 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Especially when he does this on the show.  Most of the guys on this franchise, are not exactly deeply in tune with their feelings and emotions when it comes to their significant others, or are not ones to express them in public.  Most of the guys that I know in real life are more apt to not be so showy and public about their emotions.  Louie is the polar opposite of this.  

Allow me to introduce you to Joe Gorga. Past seasons show him chasing his wife around like a horny toad. Sucking her toes in camera, making cringe worthy advances to her while she was bathing her young babies in a tub. I’ll take Louis lovebombs any day over that creepy behavior. Yet many viewers found Joe absolutely adorable for acting like that. Blech! 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

It's the dramatic overreaction to this man that has my GenX eyes rolling all the way to the back of my head. LOL! The cast, since the very beginning, has tried to label this man as some sort of threat and/or liability and I just can't with the insane overreach. It's absolutely ridiculous. 

Watching past season, Joe Gorga absolutely loved Louis in the beginning. Gave no indication he thought something was “off” with him. UNTIL the pizza oven crap happened. Someone just said something recently that that happened earlier in their relationship than it seems on the show. So once that happened (which sorry, I side with Louie on that one), that’s when he became enemy #1.

Ive always said the other women didn’t like him because he was “too nice”. He wasn’t a cave man like their men so they took issue with him, and mocked him. Jen A always liked him because Dr Bill wasn’t an ape like the rest of them. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

Watching past season, Joe Gorga absolutely loved Louis in the beginning. Gave no indication he thought something was “off” with him. UNTIL the pizza oven crap happened. Someone just said something recently that that happened earlier in their relationship than it seems on the show. So once that happened (which sorry, I side with Louie on that one), that’s when he became enemy #1.

Ive always said the other women didn’t like him because he was “too nice”. He wasn’t a cave man like their men so they took issue with him, and mocked him. Jen A always liked him because Dr Bill wasn’t an ape like the rest of them. 

Interesting perspective! I think that’s why I always liked Bill despite the cheating. He doesn’t behave like a cave man! Being a gentleman doesn’t come as naturally to some of the other guys on the show.

• Like 5
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

Well, yeah, I'd pretend I wasn't at home until he left, especially if I knew him.

Now that's sounds like a more realistic approach. No fuss, no muss. Problem solved. LOL!

23 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

Allow me to introduce you to Joe Gorga. Past seasons show him chasing his wife around like a horny toad. Sucking her toes in camera, making cringe worthy advances to her while she was bathing her young babies in a tub. I’ll take Louis lovebombs any day over that creepy behavior. Yet many viewers found Joe absolutely adorable for acting like that. Blech! 

Exactly!!! I'd rather dorky, awkward than that constant sexualization by Joe Gorga. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with a man finding his woman sexy. It's the inappropriate display as if she's his to show off and describe in any way he chooses. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Now that's sounds like a more realistic approach. No fuss, no muss. Problem solved. LOL!

Exactly!!! I'd rather dorky, awkward than that constant sexualization by Joe Gorga. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with a man finding his woman sexy. It's the inappropriate display as if she's his to show off and describe in any way he chooses. 

Precisely. We all want to feel desired by our partners. Making everything sexual however isn’t mature or respectful. I wouldn’t feel sexy in Melissa’s shoes. I’d feel like a piece of meat. 

• Like 4

Louie may be over the top and even tho he's not my type I'd take him over Joe Gorga and his buddies acting like teenage mean girls. I have second hand embarrassment for their wives with their drinking games and sex talk.

• Like 6

Marges stupid flower delivery goes to show how bothered she is by Teresa. She really shouldn’t have wasted her money. Her house still isn’t done, she should spend some money on that ugly thing instead of wasting it to show how bitter and petty she is.

I don’t understand what happened with the pizza oven thing. Did Joe Gorga miss the opportunity or did he lose money?

I was watching the season where Teresa said Evan was doing things at the gym. Despite the fact that she started a crappy rumor about him, he accepted her apology and remained a gentleman. Quite a contrast to that pig and thug John Fuda taking on a housewife as his storyline.

• Like 2

Her house still isn’t done, she should spend some money on that ugly thing instead of wasting it to show how bitter and petty she is.

She could have replaced that God awful upholstery on her couch.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Luis seems like a creep to me.Unsure how much of it is true, here's a flavor or what's out in the ether about Luis.

• He said he wore Joe and Tre's father's pajamas for Tre's girls--to make them feel safe
  • He is involved in a civil suit for wiretapping and fraud: https://pagesix.com/2024/02/13/entertainment/luis-ruelas-bo-dietl-sued-for-allegedly-hacking-computers-for-abuse-of-rhonj-stars-ex/
  • He owes $300K to a vendor that planned a business launch party
  • He took out a high interest $1MM private loan on the house (not in Tre's name)
  • With the ex: the 2020 lawsuit (from Boochiedukes on Reddit)
    • He sued her claiming that she refused to give him back the engagement ring and other gifts (including a car) after they broke up. According to him, she also stole $250,000.
    • She claims that he was emotionally and verbally abusive, extremely controlling and had a drug problem. According to her, the $250,000 and other gifts were given to her without conditions (she presented text messages and a letter from him as proof and the Judge thought her proof was credible).
    • She also alleges that he abandoned her in Massachusetts after a big fight, immediately drove home, changed the locks of the house they shared and her office (which was in the guest house), making her have to break into the house to get her clothes.
    • She also claims that he changed the passwords to her business website and email accounts which prevented her from being able to work. She says that he was purposely holding the accounts hostage so that she wouldn't have money to support her son and pay her attorneys. The Judge wasn't happy about this and ordered Luis to immediately give her access to these accounts. There's also some stuff about how he contacted her business associates and told them that she was abusive in an effort to smear her reputation and make her lose clients.

In the end, Luis and the ex  settled and she agreed to give him back the ring and pay him $20,000.

• The weird beach video with tears, promises he'd changed, and a proposal
  • The way he talks to Tre and about others
  • Luis was apparently being sued by other vendors to the tune of $1.6MM

• Luis' business is being sued for ignoring the DNC registry

That said, Teresa loves him. It doesn't really matter that I find him creepy.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Reddit and the internet news makes it all easy to see it all. I read too much reality tv news and gossip. 🤣

So you’re not talking to Margaret?

• LOL 10
On 7/28/2024 at 9:59 PM, njbchlover said:

I know.  That's why I asked.  I actually was thinking "Thank God for Joe Benigno" during that scene, because if the reaction got worse, the rest of those knuckleheads wouldn't know what to do.  Vicks, ice, another shot?  Oh, and "Italian men don't go to the hospital?"  So, these macho men can cure themselves??  What a bunch of stunods!!  Joe Benigno was the only one who seemed to know what was going on and how severe it could have been.  

For some reason I am bothered by the facts that 

a) Joe Benigno was the only one who knew what was going on and what needed to be done about it -he even had to convince production to call an ambulance. These people are all parents -surely they've had to be aware of peanut allergies, but I guess if it doesn't directly affect them or their children it's not worth knowing about (?) smh

and

b) Why did production have to call 911? Do they confiscate phones at these parties? I'm really confused why Benigno didn't just call them himself, and had to convince production that it was a serious situation that needed medical intervention

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
57 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

For some reason I am bothered by the facts that 

a) Joe Benigno was the only one who knew what was going on and what needed to be done about it -he even had to convince production to call an ambulance. These people are all parents -surely they've had to be aware of peanut allergies, but I guess if it doesn't directly affect them or their children it's not worth knowing about (?) smh

and

b) Why did production have to call 911? Do they confiscate phones at these parties? I'm really confused why Benigno didn't just call them himself, and had to convince production that it was a serious situation that needed medical intervention

I assume that Joe saw and knew exactly how fast anaphylaxis can progress. Many people don't recognize the signs early on or realize that swelling can progress in just minutes. Production usually has a medic on staff when shooting, just in case someone has an injury. My guess is that production wanted their medic to check the person first and assess whether or not they needed to call. I would also imagine that person had an epi-pen. Maybe they called because Fuda refused it?

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
On 7/31/2024 at 9:43 AM, Yours Truly said:

I really don't get how Louie is such a villain. I'm GenX so terrms like lovebombing make me smirk. Not saying that their aren't men out there who are problematic (and women) but I'm sick of our society turning everything into an equation with all these terms and buzzwords. Sounds like children trying to piece together puzzles and not adults maturely navigating adulthood and relationships.  

I think what amazes me the most about the show is how it’s affected the viewing audience. It’s like the cast is extended to include the outside public. I think its crazy how much of a stretch the cast has made to turn Louie into such a villain. Look I can accept and understand that he can come across as distasteful and unlikeable. I can get that he has traits that trigger but man oh man the extent of irrelevant infractions this man has hurled at him is off the chain. I think it’s the way everything Louie does is referred to in such a sinister way. Heavens to Betsy he made videos of corny love messages with the guys. Where are my pearls I must clutch! I’ve never seen such a dive in public response with the other franchises. We’ve had some shady husbands on the show but I guess because their situations were so cut and dry and straightforward (Apollo going to jail, Brooks, Michael, Juan) there was no need to invent grievances so the witchhunt for Louie stands out more and comes across as hella forced.

Would I date Louie? Nope but I mean there are plenty of people who wouldn’t want to date my man so there’s that. I don’t get this new wave thinking where outsiders are absolutely certain about another person’s relationship just because. I have umpteen years experience in this life and I still wouldn’t be so arrogant to determine that I absolutely know everything about someone else’s relationship. People have flaws and aren’t perfect but this new fangled way that society has now a days trips me out. Now it’s all about relationship formulas that include buzzwords like love bombing, gaslighting, red flags, narcissist, toxic etc. etc. While all those terms are relevant and are absolutely true factors in life as a whole, they also get thrown around waaaaaay to often, freely and incorrectly. It’s so hard to see where relationship advice is in the here and now. It’s really no longer relationship advice but instead relationship warnings. It’s pretty depressing.    

I must commend you on your logic and your excellent English writing skills.  Consider me shocked that GenX did this.  Love that you include, "heaven's to Betsy" and "Clutching pearls" in your lovely post.  Well written and thought out - love it!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 7/30/2024 at 1:54 PM, Rlb8031 said:

On WWHL, Melissa said that multiple ex's of Louie's have reaching out to the cast to share dirt on Louie. She was pretty clear that if someone wanted to listen, it wasn't difficult and that the ex's were reaching out to the entire cast. That was in response to a question Andy asked directly about whether Margaret was wrong for talking with the ex. It also sounded like the Louis/Bo Dietl thing was retaliation for having had that conversation. So Louis got back at anyone who was rumored to have spoken to them. I wonder if that was why Tre went so hard after Evan - was it retaliation for Jackie talking to an ex?

I mentioned the same earlier about what Melissa said on WWHL. But even if the exes reached to the cast (I think it was two, but the ex wife has a friendly relationship with Louie and Teresa for some time), the cast didn't have to listen. Most didn't, but especially Margaret, and Jackie secondarily did. I don't doubt Melissa did, as well because she didn't answer some of the questions directly. Vanessa is obsessed, and I suspect that she is furious Louie is with somebody famous. Bo Dietl was hired (or offered to do it) to find information about who was leaking information which had no actual value anyway, except for being a little cringy. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)
On 7/31/2024 at 1:53 PM, Yours Truly said:

I mean I do get that people can find it distasteful. Can think it's lame or corny. Or just cringy cause it's just too much.  All of that, I can understand. Like I mentioned before I'm GenX so all that would be worthy of a lot of ribbing, ridicule and mockery lol however, there's an overwhelming vibe of making Louise's behavior into something monstrous and dangerous and I find that weird especially since I don't think it's warranted. 

Disliking people from a personal perspectives is life but assigning someone a label of dangerous with no real reason or proof (and heresay is not proof) takes it to a different level. 

It's fun to poke fun or criticize or share personal OPINIONS about how these people come across on the show but to take simple dislike and try to transform it into a label of DANGEROUS is a bit much. At least to me. Margaret is the most guilty of this.

It's the extremes that always baffles me. 

The attacks on Louie are an indirect attack on Teresa who is the real target. So, both are attacked.

And Margaret had the nerve to say she didn't want to film with Louie because she was "afraid", and tried to bully/dictate to the cast to not film with Teresa and Louie this season. It didn't exactly work, it did only in the first few episodes. We saw her in this episode calling a couple of women, and ordering Jenn Fessler not to go to Teresa's house. 

Edited by ZettaK
(edited)
On 7/30/2024 at 8:44 PM, ichbin said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if I were to discover she and her husband were trying to get a home make-over or building show on a network like HGTV or some similar network. I wouldn't watch it, but c'mon, that would seem like a natural progression given their "talents" and the way they like seem to like being on camera. 

The Gorgas might have to find some other employment, so a home makeover show would be fitting (they think- I wouldn't hire them). That's why Melissa showcased her new house, and claimed she decorated it herself. Reality tv is their profession.

Melissa said it openly on WWHL: Andy Cohen and Bravo already decided to change some, or all of the cast, and Melissa didn't think she would survive the cut. She seemed to try to gain some favor by bringing Joe (what a surprise- he never missed going to any of Melissa's appearances), who Andy Cohen likes, and her gay nephew with his new husband (they were at the bar). 

On 7/31/2024 at 1:56 PM, gaPeach said:

So, Teresa's big revel is that Marg talked to Luie's ex.  But she had no receipts so how do we know it is real?  Well, other than Jackie badly lying about it when asked if she knew.  Boy, did she look guilty.   That was a big nothing burger.  Other than Margaret saying she was not talking to his ex, what was really uncovered?

Margret does win the best boss move with the funeral flowers and the regrets card.  Hahahaha

Margaret admitted it on Jeff Lewis' podcast because she knew it would come out on the show, and Melissa admitted it on Watch What Happens Live after the episode, where Andy Cohen mentioned it as a given. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
(edited)
On 7/31/2024 at 6:58 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Marges stupid flower delivery goes to show how bothered she is by Teresa. She really shouldn’t have wasted her money. Her house still isn’t done, she should spend some money on that ugly thing instead of wasting it to show how bitter and petty she is.

I don’t understand what happened with the pizza oven thing. Did Joe Gorga miss the opportunity or did he lose money?

I was watching the season where Teresa said Evan was doing things at the gym. Despite the fact that she started a crappy rumor about him, he accepted her apology and remained a gentleman. Quite a contrast to that pig and thug John Fuda taking on a housewife as his storyline.

Joe Gorga didn't invest any money on the pizza oven business. He admitted it on the show. Louie only invested in the business (I think a few hundred thousand dollars which he lost because Gorga's great idea was copied from a local restaurant which had a patent, so the ovens couldn't be sold after the restaurant found out), but Joe wanted to own 50% percent of the business. Louie offered him a smaller percentage (which was a reasonable reaction), that's why there was a falling out. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)
On 7/31/2024 at 11:08 PM, Ms.Lulu said:

Luis seems like a creep to me.Unsure how much of it is true, here's a flavor or what's out in the ether about Luis.

• He said he wore Joe and Tre's father's pajamas for Tre's girls--to make them feel safe
  • He is involved in a civil suit for wiretapping and fraud: https://pagesix.com/2024/02/13/entertainment/luis-ruelas-bo-dietl-sued-for-allegedly-hacking-computers-for-abuse-of-rhonj-stars-ex/
  • He owes $300K to a vendor that planned a business launch party
  • He took out a high interest $1MM private loan on the house (not in Tre's name)
  • With the ex: the 2020 lawsuit (from Boochiedukes on Reddit)
    • He sued her claiming that she refused to give him back the engagement ring and other gifts (including a car) after they broke up. According to him, she also stole $250,000.
    • She claims that he was emotionally and verbally abusive, extremely controlling and had a drug problem. According to her, the $250,000 and other gifts were given to her without conditions (she presented text messages and a letter from him as proof and the Judge thought her proof was credible).
    • She also alleges that he abandoned her in Massachusetts after a big fight, immediately drove home, changed the locks of the house they shared and her office (which was in the guest house), making her have to break into the house to get her clothes.
    • She also claims that he changed the passwords to her business website and email accounts which prevented her from being able to work. She says that he was purposely holding the accounts hostage so that she wouldn't have money to support her son and pay her attorneys. The Judge wasn't happy about this and ordered Luis to immediately give her access to these accounts. There's also some stuff about how he contacted her business associates and told them that she was abusive in an effort to smear her reputation and make her lose clients.

In the end, Luis and the ex  settled and she agreed to give him back the ring and pay him $20,000.

• The weird beach video with tears, promises he'd changed, and a proposal
  • The way he talks to Tre and about others
  • Luis was apparently being sued by other vendors to the tune of $1.6MM

• Luis' business is being sued for ignoring the DNC registry

The pajamas comment and the vows video are irrelevant. 

The wiring tapping lawsuit is retribution by the ex (Vanessa) because her previous lawsuit was dismissed. She is the ex who contacted all the cast members.

The high interest loan (I assume it is an equity loan- interest loans are high for some time) is on his name because he bought and paid for the house, and is something millions of people do.

He probably paid for the vendors by now for all we know- he was not sued for the $300,000- the vendors said the event was two months earlier, so that's not an unreasonable delay in payment.

He won the lawsuit against the ex in 2020 because he got the ring back, and some money like you mentioned. It's obvious their relationship is contentious. This is the ex who is furious he is with Teresa and keeps suing him and losing. She was labeled obsessed (she was even stalking and commenting on Teresa's daughters' social media) by one judge in November when her lawsuit was dismissed. I take what she claimed with a grain of salt.

How does he talk to Teresa and others? It seems many cast members are worse.

I can't find any information about Louie being sued by other vendors for $ 1.6 million.

Only one woman sued his company for violating the Do Not Call registry. 

Edited by ZettaK
On 7/31/2024 at 10:08 PM, Ms.Lulu said:

That fact that Luis has said he watched a lot of RHONJ and still married such a vile human says all I need to know about Luis.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
(edited)
On 7/29/2024 at 8:09 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Bill must have been high, his message was hard to watch.

Does he have a decent professional reputation, anyone know?

Because I cannot believe he is so thirsty for fame that he 1. gets in that kind of mental shape and 2. allows it to be filmed. I  can only imagine he wants to be another Terry Dubrow but I don’t think Terry, for all his obnoxious faults, gets like that. 

I would never choose Bill as a surgeon solely based on the way he acts on this show. If I had an emergency with my sutures on a Saturday evening, he might be puking in his Porsche and unable to advise me. 

Why would you put that kind of time and money into your profession and business only to cheapen it all on some reality show about catty, low-class women (including your wife, of course) and their thirsty, sophomoric, profane husbands? Seems super short-sighted. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 4
17 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

about catty, low-class women (including your wife, of course)

This is probably the biggest demographic of the patients he sees in his office. They probably cheer him on. 

That said I’m thinking the hospitals he partners with are probably the ones he thinks of when he tones down his antics. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 8/2/2024 at 6:45 PM, Mr. Miner said:

That fact that Luis has said he watched a lot of RHONJ and still married such a vile human says all I need to know about Luis.

I really wonder how much Luis is responsible for the downhill spiral of the show.  it seems that since he showed up on the scene everything took a darker turn but it is also possible that it would have happened anyway.   With his ongoing fight with the ex girlfriend, he may have introduced a different level of fighting into this group  that just took this show down.

I was watching an old episode from before the wedding where Luis was raging at Teresa, who appeared to have a puffy face from crying, that he did not want any part of Joe Gorga and the he didn't want him at the wedding.  At that point Teresa was actually trying to diffuse his anger and it looked like Luis would not calm down.  He knows how to pump up her emotions and fill her head with ideas. It looks like he is making things a lot worse.  Luis is just as revenge thirsty as the rest and with Teresa they combine into something nuclear.

In fact, no one on the show can forgive and move on.  They say they do but they don't.  The old fights are always still there, even after they hug it out.  They are all obsessed with revenge and never feel satisfied by what they can do in that regard.

The videos the husbands  made at Luis's house had to have a purpose. Maybe Luis just wants to continue tormenting the ex girl friend with this profession of true love on social media and he gets to do it this way without violating his gag order.  I also believe they  I  tried to subpoena Margaret just to get her under oath so they could ask her questions that would make her either look bad or commit perjury.  They saw a chance to use that  case to punish Margaret but I bet the judge saw it wasn't  necessary for her to be a witness because you can't just refuse to appear you have to make a case for that.  Margaret will never get over this.

I want to like Danielle but she is so reactive and overly aggressive in her responses.  She should calm down, just a little, so people can see  through all the fire and smoke she throws. She makes being right being wrong by the way she responds.  

Rachel Fuda really handed it to Teresa at that dinner and she was right about so many things she said. Teresa could have easily taken accountability there just enough to end it but she insists on trying to rewrite the script that is on tape and will be replayed to show she is lying.   She can't run around accusing others of lying when she is doing it too, hiring lawyers too,  speaking to bloggers too, trying to destroy other marriages too, and doing everything everyone else she hates is doing.  I do want to see the final episode but I can see that  the show is definitely  in need of a reboot.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

On 8/2/2024 at 6:49 AM, ZettaK said:

The pajamas comment and the vows video are irrelevant. 

The wiring tapping lawsuit is retribution by the ex (Vanessa) because her previous lawsuit was dismissed. She is the ex who contacted all the cast members.

The high interest loan (I assume it is an equity loan- interest loans are high for some time) is on his name because he bought and paid for the house, and is something millions of people do.

He probably paid for the vendors by now for all we know- he was not sued for the $300,000- the vendors said the event was two months earlier, so that's not an unreasonable delay in payment.

He won the lawsuit against the ex in 2020 because he got the ring back, and some money like you mentioned. It's obvious their relationship is contentious. This is the ex who is furious he is with Teresa and keeps suing him and losing. She was labeled obsessed (she was even stalking and commenting on Teresa's daughters' social media) by one judge in November when her lawsuit was dismissed. I take what she claimed with a grain of salt.

How does he talk to Teresa and others? It seems many cast members are worse.

I can't find any information about Louie being sued by other vendors for $ 1.6 million.

Only one woman sued his company for violating the Do Not Call registry. 

(Un)intentionally hilarious!  Girl, what number of women constitutes harassment? 😂

On 8/2/2024 at 9:27 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

Does he have a decent professional reputation, anyone know?

Because I cannot believe he is so thirsty for fame that he 1. gets in that kind of mental shape and 2. allows it to be filmed. I  can only imagine he wants to be another Terry Dubrow but I don’t think Terry, for all his obnoxious faults, gets like that. 

I would never choose Bill as a surgeon solely based on the way he acts on this show. If I had an emergency with my sutures on a Saturday evening, he might be puking in his Porsche and unable to advise me. 

Why would you put that kind of time and money into your profession and business only to cheapen it all on some reality show about catty, low-class women (including your wife, of course) and their thirsty, sophomoric, profane husbands? Seems super short-sighted. 

Is what I asked my physician after seeing him greet Sonja Morgan in his office.  He laughed and said 2 things:  Exposure, and:  I'm not a solo practitioner.  Unsaid:  she was there to see his wife, an aesthetician.  For a vagacial.   You're welcome.    Now to his point, he's retired and only comes out of retirement for "boutique patients"

On 8/4/2024 at 4:13 PM, tranquilidade said:

I really wonder how much Luis is responsible for the downhill spiral of the show.  it seems that since he showed up on the scene everything took a darker turn but it is also possible that it would have happened anyway.   With his ongoing fight with the ex girlfriend, he may have introduced a different level of fighting into this group  that just took this show down.

I was watching an old episode from before the wedding where Luis was raging at Teresa, who appeared to have a puffy face from crying, that he did not want any part of Joe Gorga and the he didn't want him at the wedding.  At that point Teresa was actually trying to diffuse his anger and it looked like Luis would not calm down.  He knows how to pump up her emotions and fill her head with ideas. It looks like he is making things a lot worse.  Luis is just as revenge thirsty as the rest and with Teresa they combine into something nuclear.

In fact, no one on the show can forgive and move on.  They say they do but they don't.  The old fights are always still there, even after they hug it out.  They are all obsessed with revenge and never feel satisfied by what they can do in that regard.

The videos the husbands  made at Luis's house had to have a purpose. Maybe Luis just wants to continue tormenting the ex girl friend with this profession of true love on social media and he gets to do it this way without violating his gag order.  I also believe they  I  tried to subpoena Margaret just to get her under oath so they could ask her questions that would make her either look bad or commit perjury.  They saw a chance to use that  case to punish Margaret but I bet the judge saw it wasn't  necessary for her to be a witness because you can't just refuse to appear you have to make a case for that.  Margaret will never get over this.

I want to like Danielle but she is so reactive and overly aggressive in her responses.  She should calm down, just a little, so people can see  through all the fire and smoke she throws. She makes being right being wrong by the way she responds.  

Rachel Fuda really handed it to Teresa at that dinner and she was right about so many things she said. Teresa could have easily taken accountability there just enough to end it but she insists on trying to rewrite the script that is on tape and will be replayed to show she is lying.   She can't run around accusing others of lying when she is doing it too, hiring lawyers too,  speaking to bloggers too, trying to destroy other marriages too, and doing everything everyone else she hates is doing.  I do want to see the final episode but I can see that  the show is definitely  in need of a reboot.

That's a super shrewd way to to get around it.   He doesn't really strike me as a chess player but I'd love it if this were true .

On 7/30/2024 at 12:06 PM, dosodog said:

Now I can't unsee it...

images-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

I can fight for my spot in heaven or I can log in here to see what ya'll talking bout.  ::ElmoShrug::  there's always tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
7 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

(Un)intentionally hilarious!  Girl, what number of women constitutes harassment? 😂

I agree. But I receive a good number of robocalls, promotional calls, and calls about asking for donations of any possible kind every day, and I didn't sue anybody. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1