Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, this insane chica thinks its her destiny to be a mother? And that Daniel is the perfect partner? Lord have mercy on her poor future children. 

Another one who'll decide to not use any birth control. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Wink 1

I mean, she can come back. Even if the relationship works out (it won’t) he’ll eventually be able to leave the state, and she can come back to visit on her own. All this weeping and wailing about never seeing FL again is a bit much.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Oh, god. She’s been sitting in the hot car on these pleather Kia seats for how long with no underwear?!? Someone get the coochie spray!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 10
13 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Is she the felon version of Anne Frank, living in the attic, staying quiet so she won't be found? 

Will she keep a diary? Will there be flowers in the attic?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean overlooking a grown ass man asking you to hide every Weds Thurs and every other weekend out of sight like your Ann Frank .. like this is a lifetime movie come to life .. locked in the attack tonight at 9 

Honestly, this is an ID Discovery show in the making

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You felt exposed? Lady. Look down. One errant breeze and the world is your gynecologist. 

Alls I can say is that I’m glad she managed to correct the tits falling out problem that she was whining about at the start of the service.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I mean, she can come back. Even if the relationship works out (it won’t) he’ll eventually be able to leave the state, and she can come back to visit on her own. All this weeping and wailing about never seeing FL again is a bit much.

Perhaps she lacks object permanence? She doesn't understand that things continue to exist. Every day is a new beginning. 

1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Has she never heard of Back Row Baptists? There's a reason.

Back row Catholics know you only have to be there for the prayers that you say to be absolved of your sins and communion. Then you can head out. So come in 30 minutes late and leave ten minutes early. There are also those who go out for a smoke and have someone designated to get them before it's time to pray.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

True accidentally tripped into Tisha’s vagina.

I called it. I knew he would accidentally trip and fall into Tisha/Shontae's vagina with his erect penis. Such a common thing to have happen. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she couldn't even tell him face to face .. I love it 

Over Facetime - AT A GAS STATION.

ETA: No wait, it's not even Facetime!

Edited by Ladystardust
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

So he can’t take the call from inside the car…have to sit on the hood ok

I hate him. Was he the one who proudly said that he doesn't use protection...

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't know, but I challenge you to work that into a conversation this week as well. 

So much homework tonight!

Damn, that was a great episode, made better by my Bunkies. Love yinz!

• Like 4

OK bunkies, you were all in rare form tonight and I laughed often and heartily. See you all next time. Remember, trip and fall into someone's vagina in haste, something something a leisure. Love you all, friends, MWAH! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

A third female?!? Her name must be Shonti. This is 14,weeks after they slept together one time. I am calling bullshit. She would have figured this out and told him like 2 months before this!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Laughed my ass off and enjoyed myself immensely, kids. Thanks for bringing your A game. Enjoy the long weekend. Can’t believe Labor Day is upon us. I’m still waiting for July 4th. Anyway, I took advantage of the LandsEnd sale to purchase some fall clothing that I don’t need. I think the sale ends tonight. See some of you snarkers on Sunday? Aloha.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Now that's the reaction everyone wants when telling someone about their pregnancy. Lucky girl.

I’m honestly not even mad at him for this. He dumped her because he didn’t like her. Of course he doesn’t want kids with her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I hate him. Was he the one who proudly said that he doesn't use protection...

So many of these folks don't use protection then are shocked when someone gets pregnant. I am starting to think prior to being released, all felons should be given sex education classes, a gross of condoms, and a case of morning after pills. 

Edited by PrincessPurrsALot
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1