Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

She only did seven months for robbing 6 banks? 

No weapons, probably only got a few hundred dollars total, pled down.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

Bianca’s hair is too dark.

8 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

This is going to sound harsh, but damn, why didn’t she keep the appointment?  It’s bad enough her teen daughter is standing there preggers…just why?

I’ll stand beside you. One or two of her kids have maintained the cycle of teen pregnancy (if Monae, the pregnant one, is her oldest, Shonta became a mother at 16, and I don’t know which of her other kids have kids but Shonta had referenced grandkids, plural), which is not ideal. She seems to be helping to raise her grandkids alone, which is also not ideal. She apparently just got her finances in some kind of order after losing her job and buying a house she couldn’t afford (did she sell it?). True ain’t shit. He was out of her life and now she’s tethering herself to him with TWO kids? After she just started a new job and has some financial rebuilding to do? GIRL. Look at your life, look at your choices.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

How old is this man? You are hiding her in your house? 

This is EXACTLY what I was about to say! Is she to be confined to her room when his kids visit? Does she have to go to a hotel? 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
(edited)

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

That's what I was thinking - probably depends on how much she stole and she said it was only like 2 grand per bank.

Edited by Ladystardust
Deleted phantom sentence.
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Bianca’s hair is too dark.

I’ll stand beside you. One or two of her kids have maintained the cycle of teen pregnancy (if Monae, the pregnant one, is her oldest, Shonta became a mother at 16, and I don’t know which of her other kids have kids but Shonta had referenced grandkids, plural), which is not ideal. She seems to be helping to raise her grandkids alone, which is also not ideal. She apparently just got her finances in some kind of order after losing her job and buying a house she couldn’t afford (did she sell it?). True ain’t shit. He was out of her life and now she’s tethering herself to him with TWO kids? After she just started a new job and has some financial rebuilding to do? GIRL. Look at your life, look at your choices.

But what about True love? (See what I did there?) 

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She said she got two grand, which I think is felony money (the felony level amount is hundreds in some places).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You must work and hide in my attic .. that is it .. Jesus Christ 

Definitely not what she signed up for. But she is also such a victim of her own life and choices that of course she is surprised he would think she might get a job. She really was hoping for someone who would 100% take care of her. 

• Like 8
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Definitely not what she signed up for. But she is also such a victim of her own life and choices that of course she is surprised he would think she might get a job. She really was hoping for someone who would 100% take care of her. 

Life is so unfair.

• Wink 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

She said she got two grand, which I think is felony money (the felony level amount is hundreds in some places).

Two grand from six robberies, could be that each individual robbery was a misdemeanor.

• Like 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I mean overlooking a grown ass man asking you to hide every Weds Thurs and every other weekend out of sight like your Ann Frank .. like this is a lifetime movie come to life .. locked in the attack tonight at 9 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean overlooking a grown ass man asking you to hide every Weds Thurs and every other weekend out of sight like your Ann Frank .. like this is a lifetime movie come to life .. locked in the attack tonight at 9 

I would watch that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

And lower her hair out the window so her prince can climb up and save her???

I would have serious doubt about the ability of her hair to support anyone. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is Tokyo Stylez her real name? Asking for a friend.

No, her real name's Manhattan Barbie. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Almost killed by a drunk driver, dating a guy who's in prison possibly for vehicular manslaughter, but not drinking is a bridge too far for her.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 1