Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Okay, I've got to ask, what is a pepperoni roll?

A true West Virginia pepperoni roll is just pepperoni baked inside bread. I use the Rhodes frozen dinner rolls. Those make the most authentic ones I think unless you make your own dough. No sauce, no cheese. They were originally made for the miners to take underground for lunch because they didn't require refrigeration and had carbs and protein.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Okay, I've got to ask, what is a pepperoni roll?

I was about to ask the same thing. 

OK, cut back to the church service, the band and the pastor are going strong, and the five remaining people are playing Candy Crush. 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she is me .. when im done im done .. lets go ... roll out lol I like mama high pantyless and just wanting to go home 

I get it. You can legit spend all day in a Baptist service. My grandmother was in the choir so she’d sing in both Sunday services. Sunup to sundown (fellowship after the main service), no exaggeration. You see the service is still going on!

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I dont drink im not supposed to drink .. haha mama is a mess 

She doesn't drink but she's so stoned she was half an inch from flashing the camera crew in the parking lot. I also sense she's not adverse to a vodka enema. Hey, she's not "drinking".

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shonta might have found a thimbleful of common sense, but I won’t  bet on it.

As evidenced by this pregnancy. GOOD LORD.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1

Wait, we are two months later within the same episode?!? Oh, no. I blame that lady in the sex shop. All those accoutrements and they forgot condoms?!?!

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Oh god. Is it twins? Please tell me it's not twins. You know True is going to pull a disappearing act.

That is a given. If she tells him she’s pregnant, he’ll quickly hang upo and get a new phone number…..on Shonta’s dime, of course.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, Gobi said:

What, they didn't show Shonta taking a pregnancy test? I feel cheated.

We are being treated to the horizontal striped jumpsuit so that’s something.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Gobi said:

What, they didn't show Shonta taking a pregnancy test? I feel cheated.

And what about the trip to the strip mall ultrasound place? Ovary Mills, or whatever it's called. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Oh god. Is it twins? Please tell me it's not twins. You know True is going to pull a disappearing act.

He doesn’t know she’s pregnant, but I doubt he’d step up if he did.

Shonta is pregnant by her ex, who doesn’t know and is also useless, at the same time as her daughter and she has other grandkids at 35. This is A MESS.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I don't need to know how Joey got the money - rolling drunks, robbing banks, digging up graves - I don't need to know.

Essential Oils, Herballife, Amway, Lularoe......

• LOL 8