Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh great. She's going to down a few shots of Jack before she does her set. THAT will surely improve her performance. 

I'm way funnier when I've been drinking. I am also a much better dancer!

• Fire 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh great. She's going to down a few shots of Jack before she does her set. THAT will surely improve her performance. 

She’s violating her parole on TV. I can’t. She’s also the one who googled “How to rob a bank,” so I shouldn’t be surprised.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm way funnier when I've been drinking. I am also a much better dancer!

My son is just the most hilarious person I know, drunk or sober. Talking to him today, he was telling me about a dustup with the GM at his place. Guy's a dick and everyone hates him. He came into the kitchen and started some shit, son did not go off on him, as he tells it "I was professional. I went into the walkin. I punched a box of cheese. I hurt my hand". Maybe it was the way he said it but I was dying. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I can't wait to hear the routine. Wasn't it supposed to be an Open Mike night? The MC is announcing her as a surprise guest. WTAF?

Maybe to explain the presence of the TV cameras and crew? 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Two gummies and two anxiety pills. Mama Karen is going to be naked and rolling on the floor when they get there. 

Finally, some entertainment we can really use! I hope she has her coochie spray. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He came into the kitchen and started some shit, son did not go off on him, as he tells it "I was professional. I went into the walkin. I punched a box of cheese. I hurt my hand". Maybe it was the way he said it but I was dying. 

Was it some hard parm or some sissy camembert?

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t do the social media thing, but can’t you just block people that you don’t want to conversate with?

These idiots all have to "meet up" and "get closure". WHY. Jesus, you dated FIFTEEN YEARS AGO. Move on! 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Im speculating the ex is the hairdresser cousin that Joey was dating in high school when what’s her name kissed him in the basement. It’s suspicious that we haven’t heard from the cousin since that fateful day in the hair salon when she found out about her cousin dating Joey now. If this were a scripted show, it would 100% be her…

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1