Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Glitter: the herpes of the crafting world.

This.  So very very much.  I have glitter still embedded in the carpet of my sewing/craft room from a couple of formal dresses and a couple dozen hairbows I made two years ago.  Once you open up the cannisters of glitter, you may never get rid of it.

Having said that, Lisa bugs me just from the episodes.  I can't imagine how much worse she is on the feeds.  My hope is to never find out if she's gone before the Olympics are over.

Edited by HighQueenEB
(edited)

Lisa clearly is giving off very shifty vibes because no one believes she doesn’t have the power up and I’ve lost count of the number of back and forth conversations with multiple people of them convinced she has it and her denying. And even though she’s being honest about it, she can’t seem to make them believe her. Tucker seems to want to protect Angela, his hate for Lisa is intense, he’s riling the house against her. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Something I never thought that I'd see.  Kenney and Angela are actually talking civilly to each other.  Both lament their positions.  Angela admits that her position is the fault of her own paranoia, so at least she's self-aware.  She seems to realize that the Collective offer was real, and she ruined it on her own.  She wishes that she could do everything over again.  She sort of blames her exhaustion for her paranoia being fueled, and had she gotten some sleep, she might've been able to function better.

Kenney agrees, saying that he is aware that few people actually, truly want him in the house.  But he wanted to try and stay, which was why he went for and won the Veto.  He also realized how out of touch with the house he was when he didn't realize that the house had flipped against Matt until right before the vote.

Kenney congratulates Angela for getting a big player out.  Angela is proud of that, as Matt could've been a potential competition beast and part of a strong showmance with Makensy.  Kenney urges her to keep trying to fight.  But she needs to be calm, cool, and collected.  And Angela finally seems to realize that that's what she needs to do.

It seems that Angela and Kenney, after their bristly start, have realized that as the only two over-fifty players in the house, they really do need each other more than they'd thought that they did.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Kudos to Brooklyn for a great birthday dinner for Joseph!  And it was done in an organized manner with everyone around the table for a change.

I really don't understand the antipathy for Brooklyn.  She is clearly a class act to do this for Joseph.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Angela's passive/aggressive manipulation moves are EVERYTHING. Please don't let her go, House. She's all we have.

I've been meaning to post this about Brooklyn, but in case you need another reason to dislike her: She makes a point about saying she's from NORTH Dallas. As someone who lives in Dallas, I can tell you that's only something you say if you want people to know you're rich. North/South/East/West designations don't come up in normal conversation. In general terms, North Dallas is rich, South Dallas is poor, and East Dallas (where I live) is considered the funky/artistic sector. But nobody uses a directional modifier unless they want to brag about something that nobody cares about... unless you're someone like Brooklyn. She can go anytime.

I bet she's never even been to Brooklyn. Where no one would give a shit which direction in Dallas she lives.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Lisa clearly is giving off very shifty vibes because no one believes she doesn’t have the power up and I’ve lost count of the number of back and forth conversations with multiple people of them convinced she has it and her denying. And even though she’s being honest about it, she can’t seem to make them believe her. Tucker seems to want to protect Angela, his hate for Lisa is intense, he’s riling the house against her. 

Her lying about her voting out Kenney is certainly doing her no favors. I’m not even sure why she’s doing it, although I guess she feels she’s pot committed and that if she admits she lied about that, no one will EVER believe her about what she’s not lying about.

But I am 100% over Tucker. He’s obnoxious, his hatred towards Lisa and insistence that she has this thing for him is gross, and I want him to Pooch himself out of the house.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was willing to overlook Brooklyn being friends with Aaryn (which tbh I really shouldn't overlook lol) but I just can't like or relate to her at all. The 'God first, then husband, then kids' stuff is just odious to me. 

It's kind of a trad-wife talking point. Supposedly god and husband are to come before kids. Your headship, so to speak. I guess evil modern women put kids before husband?

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Kudos to Brooklyn for a great birthday dinner for Joseph!  And it was done in an organized manner with everyone around the table for a change.

I really don't understand the antipathy for Brooklyn.  She is clearly a class act to do this for Joseph.

Kinda suprised Brooklyn is friends with Aaryn. Other than them both being from Texas, they're really different personalities. Aaryn was very spicy and abrasive. Brooklyn seems inert and inoffensive.

4 minutes ago, Is Everyone Gone said:

Kinda suprised Brooklyn is friends with Aaryn. Other than them both being from Texas, they're really different personalities. Aaryn was very spicy and abrasive. Brooklyn seems inert and inoffensive.

As much as Aaryan SUCKED, you would have to imagine that had she been on the show ELEVEN YEARS later, she'd be a lot different, temperament-wise, right? So imagine Brooklyn as the "Decade later, plus kids" version of Aaryn. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

As much as Aaryan SUCKED, you would have to imagine that had she been on the show ELEVEN YEARS later, she'd be a lot different, temperament-wise, right? So imagine Brooklyn as the "Decade later, plus kids" version of Aaryn. 

eh I occasionally check in on Aaryn's IG and she's pretty much the same. Maybe not as overtly racist, but she's definitely bossy and seems to lead her husband around by the nose.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Is Everyone Gone said:

eh I occasionally check in on Aaryn's IG and she's pretty much the same. Maybe not as overtly racist, but she's definitely bossy and seems to lead her husband around by the nose.

Well, that's quite depressing then. :) 

• LOL 2

We really haven't seen that much of Brooklyn, at least I haven't. I guess she's an early-to-bed sort. But what I have seen has been pretty sus, so I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt. Status conscious, friend of Aaryn, cheerfully subservient spouse... that's a lot to overcome. Someone like that doesn't have to be overtly obnoxious for me to dislike them. I live in a state where Brooklyns are pretty common, and unfortunately what you see is usually what you get. 

The name "Tucker" makes me think of "Turner", and I try to not let that cloud my judgement. I actually like Tucker-- he's a little off, but totally marches to his own drum, which I respect. I don't really get his love for Angela, but his Lisa animosity is amusing. I want him to stick around. I think he could stir up some chaos later on.

• Like 10
18 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, that's quite depressing then. :) 

andy herren (who was himself a piece of work) said in an interview that aaryn's "even worse" than she was in the house. not sure if i believe him, but she definitely is not a warm and cuddly person.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

Is Tucker just a floater with no alliance connections fake or real?

I really like him so far and that was even before his hilarious rant against Lisa on the TV episode tonight.  I hope he lasts.

• Like 4

Slumber party vibe in the HoH room with Chelsie, Mak, Leah, Brooklyn and Rubina. Lots of giggling and watching the video screens, in a non-paranoid-Angela kind of way. Is the long-rumored, never seen Women's Alliance finally brewing, for real? Leah runs downstairs to flirt with Cam as the others watch and giggle.

Cam follows Leah back upstairs. He tries to join in the fun, but he's clearly feeling uncomfortable and outnumbered. He leaves, and Leah soon follows, to the delight of the voyeurs who continue to watch them on the screen. "Did Matt and I act like this?" Mak asks. The others smile. "Oh god", she sighs.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
27 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Is Tucker just a floater with no alliance connections fake or real?

He has F2s with Joseph and Angela, but that's it.  He's not part of any bigger alliances, which might serve him well for now, but that'll hurt him if he gets keeper into the game, when alliances tend to solidify a bit more.

• Thanks 1

Tucker, Kimo and Cam are a little nervous about the women's gathering. But what is really getting under Tuckers' skin is that faker Lisa. No way is she a professional chef. She doesn't even know what garlic salt is! She doesn't know how to cut vegetables! Tucker comes from a family of chefs. He has the knife scars to prove it. All of them are looking at her sideways because of that vote lie. They know she voted for Matt to stay, no matter how much she denies it.

T'Kor comes in and joins in the Lisa hate. Lisa and Angela on the block, who do you vote for? Nobody cares. They can both go. T'Kor just wants to vote with the house.

(edited)

Leah enters the room, giggling. Cam pointedly leaves for the bathroom.  Tucker is called to DR. Leah giggles to Kimo that the girls are conspiring for a showmance, but she won't say between who or provide details. She just giggles. Cam returns and tells her good night. She continues to giggle and delays leaving the room. After she finally goes, Cam sighs and says "I guess we're in high school again". 

They try to figure out who the prospective showmance is, based on the number of single people. Nobody has any idea. (Really, Cam? Follow the giggling! But based on later comments, I think he knows exactly what's going on. He just wants no part of it.) Tucker returns and assures them he won't be starting any showmance. He eats dairy before bed. (??) 

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Now that Cam/Cedric/Chelsie have gotten a lot sloppier with their mini-group (which is a shame, I like all three of them, Cedric and Chelsie more so than Cam), I am LIVING for when people have to debate whether to put all three of them up on the block together. THE MESSINESS, I LIVE FOR IT!

• Like 4

In the bathroom, Rubina confides to Kimo and T'Kor that she doesn't feel comfortable around the other girls who were in the HoH room. She just doesn't feel like she's one of them. (So much for that women's alliance!) They all agree that it's hard to know who to trust, but Tucker and Quinn are on their short list.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

In the bathroom, Rubina confides to Kimo and T'Kor that she doesn't feel comfortable around the other girls who were in the HoH room. She just doesn't feel like she's one of them. (So much for that women's alliance!) They all agree that it's hard to know who to trust, but Tucker and Quinn are on their short list.

It's so weird that doesn't feel like one of them, though, because they've all made such a huge effort to make Rubina feel included. Oh...they haven't done that at ALL? So...yeah, can't say that I blame Rubina here They clearly don't care about her beyond purely being a number for them, and haven't hidden that fact well at all. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1

At some point today, Makensy told Brooklyn about her power.  Though I don't know whether she just told her that she has a power or told her the full extent of the power.

14 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's so weird that doesn't feel like one of them, though, because they've all made such a huge effort to make Rubina feel included. Oh...they haven't done that at ALL? So...yeah, can't say that I blame Rubina here.  They clearly don't care about her beyond purely being a number for them, and haven't hidden that fact well at all. 

The only one who's made her feel included is Brooklyn.  The two of them have been close since early on.  But yeah, I'm not surprised about Chelsie, Makensy, Lisa, or Leah.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

They all agree that it's hard to know who to trust, but Tucker and Quinn are on their short list.

For trusting or targeting?

Makensey is counseling Lisa on how to make people like her. There are a lot of terms being thrown around, like changing the narrative, creating solutions, taking charge of your own destiny, and somehow nobody is saying just talk to people. And don't lie to them. Really, it's not that hard.

Lisa is going to stop cooking for people. Unless someone asks for cookies, she won't make cookies. That'll teach them! 

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

For trusting or targeting?

Trusting.

• LOL 1
17 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was willing to overlook Brooklyn being friends with Aaryn (which tbh I really shouldn't overlook lol) but I just can't like or relate to her at all. The 'God first, then husband, then kids' stuff is just odious to me. 

I… just can’t; Ayran is such a poster child for the brush of rampant racism with which the South is so frequently tarred, and I for one am sick of her tireless efforts to perpetuate that stereotype.  Fuck her and her ilk.

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

So… Aryan with a decade or so’s more practice and experience at hiding the true ugliness of her soul behind a pretty face?  Gotcha.

• Like 14

Sounds like Lisa's going to passive-aggressive her way into the hearts of the group by putting glitter on EVERYTHING. On their plates, in their drinks. I really don't understand this person. And seemingly neither does Makensey. She tells Lisa whatever, do what you want.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 7/29/2024 at 12:39 AM, 30 Helens said:

Sounds like Lisa's going to passive-aggressive her way into the hearts of the group by putting glitter on EVERYTHING. On their plates, in their drinks. I really don't understand this person. And seemingly neither does Makensey. She tells Lisa whatever, do what you want.

What’s up with her glitter obsession, is she really so obtuse that she can’t figure out that sprinkling glitter on food other than cupcakes would be annoying as hell to most people?

It reminds me of BB Canada and Gary Glitter who threw inedible glitter all over the whole damn house!

• Like 3
On 7/28/2024 at 1:09 AM, Callaphera said:

Last night Angela and Quinn were near each other. In the backyard hammock was Chelsie, Cam, Cedric, and T'Kor. Angela pointed out the group to Quinn and said that they're an alliance and to watch them

Could you please explain how this escalated to Angela being a racist because she suggested that the black people are a thing in the house? I'm really confused. I listed to Taran's podcast and they said Xander from the cookout wrote a tweet that there is not going to be another cookout in Big Brother and not to look for one every year, and I was confused why this was mentioned. Did Angela suggest that these 4 people are the new cookout?...

Well, it seems like my own strategic suggestion permeated into and through the feeds, because during a talk in the HoH "sleepover," it sounds like the women may have figured out they should get rid of a strong male, and might seriously (though as quietly as possible) move for it if Tucker does indeed go up today.

But I don’t want any of them -- Angela, Lisa, or Tucker -- to leave.  They are all compelling in their own ways, unlike most of the rest of the house.  Like Angela and Lisa, I feel like Tucker has the potential to explode.  Right now, he’s a catty, two-faced S.O.B., but I don’t think he can hold his intense disdain in forever.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Is Everyone Gone said:

It's kind of a trad-wife talking point. Supposedly god and husband are to come before kids. Your headship, so to speak. I guess evil modern women put kids before husband?

Here's my problem with this discussion: Unless she comes out and says that everyone should live exactly like her, I don't see what the problem is.  If SHE wants to?  Good for her.  Unless I'm missing something, which is possible with all the feed breaks, then she isn't pushing that "modern women" are evil.   I'm not singling out your post @Is Everyone Gone, I was just using it as a reference.  I have friends that believe the same, and others that are very much different.  There isn't anything wrong with either, as long you do you.  🤷‍♀️  

• Like 13
(edited)
18 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

But I am 100% over Tucker. He’s obnoxious, his hatred towards Lisa and insistence that she has this thing for him is gross, and I want him to Pooch himself out of the house.

Based on what was discussed overnight, he just might.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm kinda there, too. At first, the hate and fakeness was kinda fun but it's getting icky and I suspect it will just get worse with him.

8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

We really haven't seen that much of Brooklyn, at least I haven't. I guess she's an early-to-bed sort. But what I have seen has been pretty sus, so I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt. Status conscious, friend of Aaryn, cheerfully subservient spouse... that's a lot to overcome. Someone like that doesn't have to be overtly obnoxious for me to dislike them. I live in a state where Brooklyns are pretty common, and unfortunately what you see is usually what you get. 

This.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Could you please explain how this escalated to Angela being a racist because she suggested that the black people are a thing in the house? I'm really confused. I listed to Taran's podcast and they said Xander from the cookout wrote a tweet that there is not going to be another cookout in Big Brother and not to look for one every year, and I was confused why this was mentioned. Did Angela suggest that these 4 people are the new cookout?...

The events went like this:

Angela points out to Quinn the three C's and T'Kor on the hammock two nights ago. What she says in this moment is up for debate but it's something like, "See that group? Watch them". Quinn believed that she was saying they were an alliance to watch out for. So he tells T'Kor about this - T'Kor is not included with the three C's in an alliance officially but in the first week was mentioned as a name in a bigger, eight person alliance the three C's pitched to then-HoH Angela. Angela turned down this alliance because she thought it was fake. T'Kor took offense to this because she felt it was racially motivated. Joseph and Kimo were in the room when Quinn told T'Kor. T'Kor pointed out that, in T'Kor's opinion, Angela would have never said that about any other group of people sitting in the hammock together. Race was never specifically said but T'Kor's meaning was obvious.

T'Kor took it to Cam and Cedric. Cedric didn't like the sound of it and took it to Chelsie. Chelsie took a moment to think and went to Angela to tell her what was going on. Angela cried. Not for the first time. Angela pulled Quinn aside to say, "What the fuck? I said watch out for them so we could work with them." Angela cried. T'Kor came in the room at that time and we've had feed cuts off of Angela ever since. Angela cried.

Opinion is split between Facebook and Xwitter. Was it racially motivated? Maybe. Are three out of the four in an alliance? Fuck yes but they can't come out and say that without giving up their game. Is this probably just a misunderstanding between Quinn and Angela that got blown up? Most likely. Angela knows she's pretty shot at this point, too. And we know the feeds are pretty shot until she's gone.

Complicating all of this is that Angela knows about Quinn's secret power. Angela seems to have forgotten that she knows, though? But I can guarantee she's crying.

Xavier's tweet went further than that. It also went on to say that yes, in a game, you need to call out alliances and groups but maybe just take a moment to consider the sensitivity of the moment before you say anything.

ETA: I feel like I should point out that Angela never actually said the word "fuck". She blushes like a schoolgirl when she listens to Janet. That was my own editorializing but it also matches the tone of Angela's crying befuddlement.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 6
On 7/26/2024 at 4:25 PM, dizzyd said:

I’m sure the actual events were entertaining but I doubt they were as good as your description of them. 🤘@Callaphera 🩷 

YES, thank you, I catch bits of the feeds during bouts of insomnia but for years I’ve gotten the entertainment factor from the recaps here from @Callaphera @30 Helens @Alice Mudgarden @Lamb18 @peachmangosteen @Brian Cronin and @Nashville, and I know I’m forgetting some others too or I just can’t remember how to spell their usernames. BK someone and Young someone and…

anyway, it gets said here a lot but it’s important: THANK YOU to those of you who share your stenography and commentary skills here. Some of y’all are really freaking funny. 

that said: Rubina FTW. Based solely on her endearing face. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Right. So Angela's comment was misunderstood in my opinion and it's unfair that she is called racist. I was hoping we would not have racism or the hint of that get involved with the game but it seems I am asking for too much. 🫤

• Like 5
Just now, SummerDreams said:

Right. So Angela's comment was misunderstood in my opinion and it's unfair that she is called racist. I was hoping we would not have racism or the hint of that get involved with the game but it seems I am asking for too much. 🫤

I mean, however we may feel about it, T'Kor is totally valid in her interpretation. We don't know what T'Kor has had to put with throughout her life and if she felt offended by that and felt that it was racially motivated, that is her opinion. Cedric also got that feel from it. I also want to point out no one said Angela was racist in the house. Absolutely no one used that language that we saw on the feeds. The most we've gotten is T'Kor saying that Angela would not have said that about any other combination of HGs but that's just T'Kor's opinion.

Racism, just like sexism and misogyny, isn't just baked into the game at this point - it's baked into life. So it'll always be there.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

One last point to the whole Angela issue:

IMO, a lot of the anger in this situation isn't even directed at Angela, at least from what I've seen on different social media platforms. Most people have been surprisingly chill and able to untangle most of the situation. The anger in this case is towards Big Brother for constantly cutting the feeds the second Angela or this situation comes up because they're trying to preemptively avoid the very situation they now find themselves in. Without feed cuts, we could have sussed out the story much quicker and gotten all sides of it. Instead all we have are crumbs to piece together. Feeds have been down more than they've been up.

The best way to piss off a Big Brother feedster is to take away their crack and leave them fiending outside on the corner. We're officially in the fiending category.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

In other news, Tucker now believes that Lisa's non-existent power is a triple vote for eviction. He's also annoyed by Leah flirting with him last night so it sounds like he has another target. I find it kinda odd that out of three people Tucker has been ranting about, all three are women. (ETA: Forgot about Matt. Okay, three out of four.)

Also Leah's dad is a prepper. I want to know if he bought that bucket of 150 MREs at Costco where all you have to do is add water and is probably a favourite of stoners around America. (That's a whole two weeks of meals! - signed, a stoner from Canada.) She also believes that she has her own subreddit already.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Eyeland Baby said:

that said: Rubina FTW. Based solely on her endearing face. 

I was prepared to not like her because she bugged me during her intro on the first episode, but she's growing on me.  I'm cheering for her!  

I read on a board somewhere that Brooklyn is playing a Mecole game, and I definitely see that now.  

• Like 1
(edited)

Quinn likes Leah.

Leah likes Tucker. And Cam. Definitely leaning towards Cam. But Chelsie seems to have a crush on Cam and keeps trying to redirect Leah to flirt with Tucker.

Tucker likes Rubina.

Rubina is still a question mark. Rubina likes Tucker.

I love a messy love triangle that would fit right into a CW high school drama.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Lisa, she of the professional chefness and lustre dust realness, she who owns a catering company, put her dirty ass boots on the kitchen counter. I know that these counters have seen worse, we all remember the spunk rag that sat there for hours and I'm pretty sure April and Ollie did five different sex positions on the island (I'm not actually sure and I can't wait until I'm too old to remember them), but still. She must live in her own glittery bubble and it must be so nice in there.

Rubbery eggs. Burnt bacon. Edible glitter on my chili. I could forgive that. But your shoes?! Ew.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Veto meeting is happening today.

Quinn said that he and Angela got into a disagreement this morning and now he's sweating that Angela is going to reveal his power during the ceremony. I'd be upset that Angela is waiting to do it while the feeds are down but let's be real, all we'd see is the Fish screen if she did it before the meeting.

I would love for all of this to just be a big build up to Kenney deciding for the 900th time that he wants to go home and not use the Veto on himself. Tucker has been getting cold feet about being the replacement nom. Maybe you shouldn't have volunteer then?

Chelsie and Brooklyn also took some time to shit talk Leah's flirt game but it felt wrapped in religious pearl-clutching and slut shaming. They've determined that the reason why Leah likes men on the fluffier side is because she has a burning need to be the prettiest person in a relationship.

Leah also said last night that she hasn't seen Lisa shower this week? I dunno. But I know for a fact that Quinn is the great unwashed one because he leaves the can without scrubbing them hands down (also, dude, wash your hands before you pee - all that junk on your hands is now on your junk. But also wash your hands after too).

ETA: Also it turns out I was running on outdated intel - Leah has said that she had the ick from Cam a bit so I guess we can take that out of the love triangle pentagon. Sad to see a relationship end so quickly.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2

It seems like Kenney used Veto and Tucker was the renom but there's been no actual comfirmation.

We did, however, get Angela by herself, talking into her hat and saying, "Quinn can kiss my ass." So I guess she didn't spill about his power. She must have forgotten.

• Like 1

Angela is just so very bad at this game!  I'm going to miss her when she's gone, but glad she didn't blow up Quinn's game as I generally still like him.  

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Without feed cuts, we could have sussed out the story much quicker and gotten all sides of it. Instead all we have are crumbs to piece together.

When people fill in the gaps with their imaginations, the story almost always comes out worse than it is. But of course BB in their infinite absent wisdom still doesn't get that.

6 hours ago, Eyeland Baby said:

THANK YOU to those of you who share your stenography and commentary skills here. Some of y’all are really freaking funny. 

"Some" of us are funny? I don't know whether to be flattered or go cry Angela-style tears. (In all seriousness, thanks. That was sweet of you to say.)

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
14 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Kenney and Leah(?) were grousing about putting their car payments on auto-pay. I thought everyone had their car payments on auto-pay.

How is it even an option not to?   

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

How is it even an option not to?   

I don't have mine on that.  I'd rather pay it myself just so I know that I've made them, when I've made them, and it doesn't come out of my account at the most inopportune time (like when I'm making a purchase for something else a tad more urgent).

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Thanks, guys. This auto-pay talk made me realize that I needed to chuck $30 at my cell phone before the end of the month. Because clearly I don't use auto-pay.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2