Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Chelsie feels like Leah's trying to "find people," but she wasn't going to put her up, despite the rest of the house wanting her to.  Cam is worried that Leah will win an HoH Competition eventually, so it's smart to keep her close.  They want to get rid of Makensy to make her more dependent upon them.  Makensy sees the writing on the wall with Matt gone and is trying to get close to others.

Chelsie worries about Lisa winning another Veto, but Cam says that she'll have no numbers to support her in whatever move she'll want to make afterwards.  So she's vulnerable for any other week that they want to target her.  They have the next few targets lined up, though they're not specific on whom they are.

Oh, wait.  Cedric joins them, and they list their target list -- Lisa, Kenney, Angela, and Makensy.  That's the order in which they want to take them out.  Eventually, they want to (I think) take out Rubina, which . . . what?  A loyal number to them?  Don't get that one.

• Like 1

Ooh.  Chelsie admitted to a camera that she doesn't trust Cam anymore.  He talks to the "other side" too much -- Leah and Makensy.

Sounds like Cam, Cedric, and Chelsie's trio isn't as solid as we'd thought.

• Like 2

Earlier tonight Brooklyn said to Angela that her priorities are, in order-God, her husband and her kids. Her husband’s priorities are, in order-God, his wife and his kids. Brooklyn assured Angela her kids were aware of this. How nice for them, I say.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

Earlier tonight Brooklyn said to Angela that her priorities are, in order-God, her husband and her kids. Her husband’s priorities are, in order-God, his wife and his kids. Brooklyn assured Angela her kids were aware of this. How nice for them, I say.

Not as nice for the kids, though.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Angela is amazing. Now she's talking about how the Matt situation put Angela at the lowest point of her life. Like, she didn't sleep.

Damn, Angela; just start charging rent on all the people currently living in your head for free, and you’ll net more than you’re ever going to clear from this show.

• LOL 9
10 hours ago, TimWil said:

That's okay because they're probably raising the kids to put God before cleaning their rooms. She also said that she had to ask her head of household (her words, not mine) for permission to come on Big Brother. Because Brooklyn is the perfect example of the tradwife imagery that Aaryn pushes with her whole mommy influencer life now that she changed her name from her maiden Gries to her married Williams. The fact that Brooklyn didn't come in the house with a white Stanley cup permanently glued to her hand is astounding.

It's gonna be fun to see who can out-perfect themselves between Brooklyn and Angela (who I'm beginning to suspect is BB24's Kyle's mom) (not really but let me live in delusion).

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Angela (who I'm beginning to suspect is BB24's Kyle's mom) (not really but let me live in delusion).

It's so funny you say this because I was just thinking back to how Alyssa couldn't stop having 10 second sex with Kyle and how it was boring but also kinda hilarious at the same time.

• LOL 3

Chelsie's HoH album pick was The Diary of Alicia Keys and I have nothing to complain about so far. Janet followed by Alicia? This house has taste.

I'm terrified of Lisa winning HoH - it'll be a toss up between whale sounds for meditation or Mariah Carey's Glitter for her music pick.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Chelsie's gone from either Cam or Leah being the replacement nominee should the Veto be used to landing on Joseph this morning.  Wonder what brought that about?  I only just woke up, so I don't know.

(edited)

So Chelsie has to pick a 4th and if Mak uses her power, she’d have to pick a 5th. Seems like the house is still targeting Lisa unless she wins the AI. 1st win by a male this season. Chelsei wants the replacement to be Kenney’s call coz it was his win, how magnanimous of her!

Bow tie and helicopter cap involved in veto compIMG_6927.thumb.webp.d523505d27484c338039be30b76f9977.webp

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Welp. Kimo volunteered to be the replacement nom. What is with this house? It's like there's a sign-up sheet and a line out the door every time the HoH needs to name or replace a nom. Big Brother is gonna have to put in one of those number ticket things they have at the DMV. "Now serving Houseguest #12."

28 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Kenney won the Veto.

Guess his quitter mentality is gone.

Kenney: "Send me home."
Kenney wins something.
Kenney: "Send me home. I'm here to motherfucking play."

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Kenney and Makensy are talking.  She's sweating being the replacement nominee.

Brooklyn, Rubina, and Makensy are talking about bringing Kenney into their fold.  I had no idea that Brooklyn and Rubina were even together, or that they were working with Makensy, for that matter.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Oh God. I think I'm following this drama correctly so disclaimers and all that. Correct me if I fuck it up.

Last night Angela and Quinn were near each other. In the backyard hammock was Chelsie, Cam, Cedric, and T'Kor. Angela pointed out the group to Quinn and said that they're an alliance and to watch them. Now Angela's not exactly wrong because the three C's tried to bring Angela into an alliance with them but Angela figured they were fucking with her and dipped out of it.

I guess Quinn brought it up. To who (aside from T'Kor, who I'm pretty sure was part of the convo), I'm not sure but it sounds like he wanted to be qwhite clear about what was happening in his eyes. And now it sounds like Angela is losing her shit on Quinn for this? And trying to claim that she was calling them a group to work with?

ETA: The chain of evidence goes Quinn telling T'Kor while Joseph and Kimo were in the room, T'kor telling Cedric and Cam, Cedric telling Chelsie, Chelsie telling Angela. It doesn't sound like it was Quinn's accusation but T'Kor who was mad about the insinuation. When Cam asked how it made her feel, T'Kor said that Angela wouldn't say that about any other group of four in the house. Angela at some point cried very loudly and said she had to be alone.

It's messy and they're keeping it off the feeds the best they can. I assume this had something to do with it but I'm also fine with this just being a regular degular Angela moment because it makes me laugh.

https://x.com/BBLionOteV/status/1817318593857749410

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Angela is Losing her shit on someone? Well, it’s been a few days, she’s due. 

I found myself happy that Kenney won because the more nominations the better, but people volunteering themselves takes the fun out of it. It’s one reason I like Tucker - he was having NONE of that nonsense last week.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

This might be the fastest I've gone from 'Wow, what a great cast, this is so entertaining,' to 'Wow, I'm bored and these people are annoying.'

Looks like Angela heard you and stepped back up to deliver some shit. I am amazed at the patience everyone has with her, I know I wouldn’t last long with her brand of bs. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)

The feeds have been on fish for over an hour now.

But before they went down again, Kenney did confirm to Makensy that he's actually going to use the Veto, saying that his wife would kill him if he didn't.

Well, she would've killed you if you'd quit, too, Kenney.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

Well, Matt posted some pictures of himself and his mom reuniting at her home, so he's back home.  This will certainly put the nail in the coffin of any thoughts of a Battle-Back.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Well, Matt posted some pictures of himself and his mom reuniting at her home, so he's back home.  This will certainly put the nail in the coffin of any thoughts of a Battle-Back.

I really am enjoying the relative lack of battle backs in recent seasons. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2

Interesting.  In the bathroom, Tucker is talking to Cam, Joseph, and Brooklyn.  He is expecting to be thrown up in Kenney's place, which makes me think that Chelsie must've mentioned that she was considering him while the feeds were on fish for over an hour.  At least Tucker is saying that he's preparing for it and is just going to beat them on whatever it is.

• Like 1
(edited)

Lengthy conversation just now in the storage room between Makensy and Tucker. She confirmed she has a power but not saying exactly what it is. I have to admit I don’t mind Makensy on the live feeds-she seems to listen to others, doesn’t talk over them and isn’t an abuser of the word “like” like her pal Leah.

Edited by TimWil
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 7/26/2024 at 11:12 AM, Callaphera said:

Also in completely unrelated news: Big Brother Xwitter is pretty much unusable from the bots that are flooding the #bb26 (and related) tags with spam links. So avoid anything like this and don't click them. Also anything that looks like a video or GIF that's paused is one of these too. The bots have always been bad but right now, it's like one legit xweet for every 25 of these.

Llnhwft.png

I got two of those, reported them to Twitter. One account was removed.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I've been meaning to post this about Brooklyn, but in case you need another reason to dislike her: She makes a point about saying she's from NORTH Dallas. As someone who lives in Dallas, I can tell you that's only something you say if you want people to know you're rich. North/South/East/West designations don't come up in normal conversation. In general terms, North Dallas is rich, South Dallas is poor, and East Dallas (where I live) is considered the funky/artistic sector. But nobody uses a directional modifier unless they want to brag about something that nobody cares about... unless you're someone like Brooklyn. She can go anytime.

*shrugs*  Not a reason that I'd want her to go.  She's allowed to be proud of where she's from.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

*shrugs*  Not a reason that I'd want her to go.  She's allowed to be proud of where she's from.

My problem is her language is not showing that she's proud of where she's from. It's that she's proud of being wealthy.  Which may not be a problem for you, and that's fine. I just find it elitist and annoying.

• Like 15
  • Applause 8
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

My problem is her language is not showing that she's proud of where she's from. It's that she's proud of being wealthy.  Which may not be a problem for you, and that's fine. I just find it elitist and annoying.

Ah, gotcha.  Well, I guess since I don't really know the areas of the city, it doesn't really bother me.  Plus, choice of friends aside, Brooklyn's seemed pretty harmless to me, so some elitism won't bother me unless she makes a huge habit of it.

I was willing to overlook Brooklyn being friends with Aaryn (which tbh I really shouldn't overlook lol) but I just can't like or relate to her at all. The 'God first, then husband, then kids' stuff is just odious to me. 

• Like 13
(edited)

Big Brother today at wake-up time, probably: "Good morning, my darlings. Did we have a good slumber? Good morning, Tucker, did you dream of fairies farting glitter? Good morning, Chelsie, are the ants happy in the HoH room? Good morning, Ang-"
ncA6QJn.png

Also it sounds like Angela is sitting on the knowledge of Quinn's power. Or maybe she forgot. Who actually knows anymore?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Lisa, everyone's favourite chef of the season, not only burnt the bacon but added edible glitter to it. She also made the eggs first before anything else. I present the most busted breakfast the Big Brother house has ever seen (and that includes Raven's cooking!):

https://x.com/marcelosaccount/status/1817610993234505938

I think it's supposed to be a face? Anyway I can't wait until she tries to use her moon water to boil pasta.

ETA: THIS IS JOSEPH'S BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST! LOL forever. Happy birthday, have some burnt and sparkly bacon, eggs so overcooked that you could bounce them off the walls, and a frowny face. Many happy returns (from the bathroom after you eat Lisa's cooking)

Edited by Callaphera
not enough coffee, too many typos
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Even the eggs hate her cooking.

Can someone please explain to me the impulse for putting glitter on food? I know it’s edible, but it’s still glitter. Who wants their food to look like the remnants of a teen dance party?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
48 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

it’s still glitter

Not to mention that shit gets EVERYWHERE and is impossible to remove from most places.

• Like 1

I mean, I've used lustre dust for cakes and cocktails as the Goddess of Sparkles intended but a meal? I don't get it.

I have some in the cupboard from last year's birthday cakes. I was planning on making Mexican tonight. I wonder how the husband feels about about homemade sparkly salsa...

Just now, Slider said:

Not to mention that shit gets EVERYWHERE and is impossible to remove from most places.

Glitter: the herpes of the crafting world.

• LOL 11

I can pretty much recognize the eggs and bacon, glitter or no, but what are the little brown mouse turd looking things?  Beans?  Capers?  Lentils?  Whatever they are they are unappetizing for sure!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Slow day for a birthday. I still remember Jasmine’s birthday that ended up being a birthday week. Seems like a majority of the house has been giving Angela the cold shoulder and she’s shed some tears. Did Kenney really tell her to stop talking game, game’s over for her? Big words from last week’s #1 quitter.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4

I was half-listening last night while doing actual work (yes, it happens!) and I think I heard talk of Angela being the target this week. 

If they really cut her loose, Fun Feeds are officially over. I mean, the entertainment value of glitter cuisine goes only so far...

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
56 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I was half-listening last night while doing actual work (yes, it happens!) and I think I heard talk of Angela being the target this week.

The tide does seem to be going that way.  Yesterday, Brooklyn, Rubina, and Makensy met in the unicorn room and talked about that possibility.  As much as Lisa's annoying, they feel like they can get a women's alliance going more easily with her there, since she (Lisa) wouldn't target any of the women other than Angela (who's after Lisa after Kenney).  They know that they can get Leah to vote with them (especially if Makensy asks her), and they've considered pulling Kenney in, too, since they know that he hates Angela and is one of the few people in the house who doesn't mind Lisa.  So they'd just need two more votes.  They thought that they could talk to Chelsie about getting those other two in Cedric and Cam, knowing that she's close to them (despite their efforts to show otherwise).

That talk must've happened during a time that the feeds were down, because Chelsie has spent today indeed hinting to some of the others that she wouldn't be upset to see Angela go instead of Lisa.  Cam and Cedric are up for it, though they also presented reasons that Lisa should go.  Joseph, Quinn, Kimo, and T'kor, at least, have expressed an openness to Angela going, but they've mostly played it close to the vest, saying that they'd be open to either one.

And this, mind you, is not taking into account that one of Lisa or Angela could win the AI Arena and get off the block, leaving Tucker on the block.  Like, if he's left on there, what if the temptation to take out a second big, strong guy turns out too big to pass up?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

So Tucker is fully expecting to be replacement and tells Angela he’s going to throw AI so she can win and get Lisa out. That’s a lot of Pooching, Tucker but I don’t believe a word he’s saying do I hope he’s just playing Angela. He’s been really entertaining to watch. I’m actually enjoying most of this cast.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Most of the houseguests are celebrating Joseph's birthday in the kitchen right now.  And both older houseguests are demonstrating why they're on the outside.  Angela is with the group, but still kind of sitting by herself, off the side.  Meanwhile, Kenney is . . . nowhere to be seen.  Probably off by himself elsewhere in the house.

Sheesh.  No wonder older people often have a hard time winning.

4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So Tucker is fully expecting to be replacement and tells Angela he’s going to throw AI so she can win and get Lisa out. That’s a lot of Pooching, Tucker but I don’t believe a word he’s saying do I hope he’s just playing Angela. He’s been really entertaining to watch. I’m actually enjoying most of this cast.

We'll have to see if this airs and if we get a Diary Room confessional from him over this.  If we do and he confirms that he wants to, then he might be telling the truth.  He is one of the only ones left who still likes and trusts Angela and wants to help her recover her game.  (Kimo, Joseph, Quinn, and T'kor kind of want her to, as well, though again, they're not against her gonig home, either.)

• Like 1