Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Rubina is next. After a little mutual congratulatory foreplay, Rubina tries to talk game but she seems uncomfortable and unsure of what to say. Once again, Chelsie confirms Angela as #1. She mentions Cam as a possibility, presumably to see how Rubina will react. She doesn't, really. All Rubina has to say is she, T'Kor and Kimo have Chelsie's back. (Probably not the best move to keep emphasizing yourselves as a trio.) 

Rubina's advice is don't do anything crazy. Her strategy is not to take out threats, but to go as far as she can with people she respects and wants to play with. Chelsie agrees, and says she's also concerned about the possibility of a DE and being targeted in the 2nd half. She assures Rubina she's safe, and so is T'Kor. She mentions not wanting to target Kimo either, but pointedly does not go so far as to assure his safety.

35 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Mackensy talk with Chelsie. She tried to float T’Kor as a nom but Chelsie basically said that T’Kor has had her back and kept her off the block so why would Chelsie put her up? Makensy immediately backed off. So I guess it IS a two way street.

Chelsie has always liked T'Kor, but in the end I don't think she cares THAT much about ANYone, really (which is part of what makes her so badass). But it would make no sense to nominate T'Kor now. As Chelsie noted, T'Kor just kept her off of the block, and is clearly devoted to her, it would be ludicrous to nominate her this week. So I don't think it shows that much one way or the other. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Quinn's up. Chelsie asks how he's doing. "Uhh.." Quinn responds. Chelsie blames her Kimo vote on Leah, because right before Leah told her she "didn't think she could do it." (Vote Kimo out, that is.) So because Chelsie didn't want to be on the wrong side of the vote once again, she voted to keep Kimo.

Quinn drinks this up, and says he understands. Chelsie tells him about the "promise" that Angela referred to, which in Chelsie's version consisted of her and Angela saying "you're good" to each other last week. She rolls her eyes at that being a promise of mutual protection.

Chelsie says he deserves to go far, and she wants him in the final 5. That's why he's "not going on the block. Potentially." She knows winning would change his life, and she would love that for him.

On his way out, Quinn compares her to Danielle Reyes. Flattery will get you nowhere, buddy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

After seeing him interact with an actual good HoH, it just continues to amaze me just HOW much Quinn botched his HoH. All to suck up to a group that clearly sees him as essentially expendable. It's stunning just how bad his reads have been in the house. 

Chelsie is obviously planning a nice, normal HoH (granted, she didn't have AI Arena to deal with, but still), and not some moronic, shoot-yourself-in-the-foot HOH like Quinn and, to a certain extent, T'Kor. 

• Like 2

Well, despite saying initially that he was a possible target, Chelsie has wussed out of that and said Quinn won't be going up at all.  Which . . . I'll be surprised if that doesn't cook her with T'Kor, Kimo, Rubina, and Angela, four people whom she promised Quinn as a target.  All eyes were on him as a target coming into this week, and Chelsie's going to protect him again?!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Leah comes in. She congratulates Chelsie for winning while still managing to whine a little about not doing it herself. Chelsie dispenses with the small talk and jumps right into it: She heard that Leah was ready to keep Cam over her when they were on the block, and is this true?

Leah says she was voting with the house at the time, a strategy she has since abandoned. Situations have changed since then, too. 

Chelsie explains she's trying to protect herself in the event of a DE. She doesn't want to expend energy helping people who won't have her back. 

Leah says back then, Tucker told her that Chelsie was saying a lot of bad things about her, and she now realizes it was intended to keep them apart. She felt bad about it then, and feels worse about it now. She thinks she, Chelsie and Brooklyn could have worked really well together. 

Chelsie says she really respects what Leah did for Angela, but it's made a lot of people call her unpredictable. She thinks they have similar reads on the game, and wants Leah to make top 5. She wants Makensey to go far, too, because she was dealt a bad hand. Leah also respects how Makensey has managed to perservere against the odds. (So if Chelsie's ideal top 5 consists of her, Leah, Quinn and Makensey, who is the 5th? Not T'Kor, I bet.)

Chelsie says she is considering putting up Kimo and Angela. Leah is good with that. Angela made jury, and that's good enough. She is also dismayed to hear that Angela suggested Quinn for the block. She hates it when people point the finger at each other.

Chelsie gets called to DR, so her last 1-on-1 with T'Kor will have to wait.

T'Kor whispers to Kimo that they need to check in Quinn and see where he's at, "so he can protect [them] next time". Huh?

Then Cam walks in and they both beg him for massages. Cam says T'Kor wouldn't like his massages. They're too hard. Kimo doesn't get one, either, because it's time to see Chelsie's HoH room.

3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

T'Kor whispers to Kimo that they need to check in Quinn and see where he's at, "so he can protect [them] next time". Huh?

What is it about Quinn that these people feel like they need to protect him?  The guy's a total failure as a player and not even trustworthy, and yet they still want to keep him safe?!  I've never seen such unbelievable desperation to keep one player safe!

• Like 2
(edited)

And the only part of Chelsie's HoH room that anyone cares about:

Her music is Future Sex/ Love Sounds by Justin Timberlake. And Rubina is very, very excited by that.

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

What is it about Quinn that these people feel like they need to protect him?  The guy's a total failure as a player and not even trustworthy, and yet they still want to keep him safe?!  I've never seen such unbelievable desperation to keep one player safe!

Sorry if I wasn't clear. She was actually talking about checking in with Quinn so that QUINN could protect THEM (Kimo and T'Kor) next time. Not sure what she means by "next time", other than maybe next time Quinn wins HoH?

Either way, it was weird.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1

And with that, The Mustache rides off majestically into the sunset - while Joseph frantically scrambles to catch up….

5 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Joseph must have really turned people off this week with his attitude and behavior.

You mean - the first week Joseph had to quit running his mouth aimlessly long enough to get off his ass and try actually playing the game for REAL for a change?

…yeah, I could see that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
(edited)
16 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Sorry if I wasn't clear. She was actually talking about checking in with Quinn so that QUINN could protect THEM (Kimo and T'Kor) next time. Not sure what she means by "next time", other than maybe next time Quinn wins HoH?

Either way, it was weird.

It's weirder still that T'Kor still wants to trust him even after he's broken their own trust twice now.  If I were Kimo, I would be dropping T'Kor with the quickness, because this woman is pathetic and desperate enough to trust people who absolutely SHOULD NOT be trusted.  Between Chelsie and Quinn, T'Kor's desperation reaches levels I've never seen.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 5

I missed most of Chelsie's talk with T'Kor, but this is what she reveals as her plan:

Put up Angela with the hope that Angela goes home. Put up Kimo as a pawn. Keep Leah and Quinn on hold as potential replacement noms.

She doesn't want to start with Leah up because Quinn would pull her down. She also doesn't want Leah coming after her if Leah manages to come off the block. She wants to give Quinn one more week because she thinks she owes him that. She also thinks Quinn likes and trusts her and T'Kor more than anyone. 

As for Cam, she says she will not put him on the block, but if someone else does and that's what the house wants, she will go along with it. She also tells T'Kor if it came down to it, she would prioritize her and Rubina over Cam.

She hopes Kimo will understand. She is happy he stayed and hates putting him back up, but it just makes the most sense for this week. T'Kor agrees and says Kimo will understand.

T'Kor leaves and Cam comes in. Chelsie tells him she's putting up Angela and Kimo, and then "the house can do what it wants". 

Meanwhile, T'Kor does Chelsie's dirty work by notifying Kimo. He is resigned, but says he gets it. Angela comes in. Nobody informs her that she's taking the other chair.

• Like 3

Now Angela is crying over the vote. She's upset because nobody told her how the vote was going. From now on, she's going to be true to herself and not let anyone else tell her how to play. I think she's actually crying because she keeps sucking up snot through her nose. Loudly. And I think that's my cue to call it a night.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 8
7 hours ago, Thalia said:

I would swear that the audience laughed when Angela opened her mouth and began weeping. 

Lord knows I did.

In related news: I seriously wanted to THWACK the dumbass cameraman who thought at the moment the two potential evictees are begging for their lives, the real money shot was Angela standing off in the back - lower lip stuck out and looking like she’s trying to gen up a mental image of dead puppies or some such to get the waterworks going…. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6

I need Angela or Leah to win veto this week.  That way Chelsie is forced to put up an ally against Kimo and we see another guy go.  I'd prefer she put Quinn up but I suspect she'd put Rubina or Makensy up as a pawn.  I don't really care if we lose Kimo at this point.  I'd prefer Quinn goes because I really have no patience with his twee, wannabe hipster, ultra beta-male vibe, but it's not like any of these guys are more compelling as players than any of the remaining women.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Mackensy talk with Chelsie. She tried to float T’Kor as a nom but Chelsie basically said that T’Kor has had her back and kept her off the block so why would Chelsie put her up? Makensy immediately backed off. So I guess it IS a two way street.

Yea, that's been proven time and again. It never made any sense to me at all that people thought Chelsie would nom T'Kor the first chance she got. Even if Chelsie wasn't into that pact they made as Black women, she would be an idiot to get out someone who has been helping and protecting her. Same goes for T'Kor when it comes to Chelsie.

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Her music is Future Sex/ Love Sounds by Justin Timberlake. And Rubina is very, very excited by that.

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

16 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I need Angela or Leah to win veto this week.  

Yes! Leah winning again and saving Angela would be amazing. I'm coming around on Chelsie but I don't want her to cakewalk to the end.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Is Leah really coming after Chelsie? On Wed night they had a long talk that I watched and it seemed like they were solid. Leah said that she respects Chelsie's game and if she herself wasn't in the final then she would love it if Chelsie was. I'm kind of surprised at the quick turnaround on Chelsie's part, but I know a lot of stuff has happened since Wednesday.

• Like 2

Leah and Chelsie have always been cordial to each other but Chelsie never actually liked Leah and when Leah found out about it (I forget how), she continued being cordial but imo it was obvious she was put off by it. And since everyone else but Angela are pretty unlikely to go after Chelsie, Leah is probably a good bet for her to get out. Which is why Leah needs to win veto again and take down Angela lol.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I forgot to mention that everyone was once again blubbering over the vote/eviction and there’s T’Kor without a single tear. I love her lol.

I also loved Makensy dressed to the nines, wiping away tears, and dramatically pausing before stone faced voting out Joseph. 

This season is just so damn good.

2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Hopefully Leah gets picked for Veto.  If Angela grabs the HG Choice chip from the bag she better be smart enough to choose Leah, lol.

I’m afraid she’ll think it’d be bad for Leah’s game like she did last week but hopefully Leah will get that she’s the likely renom and tell Angela to pick her.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

I seriously wanted to THWACK the dumbass cameraman 

Blame the director, who calls the camera shots.  The same director who didn't show us Tucker's immediate reaction when Julie told him he won $20,000.  Yes, let's just keep a camera shot of Julie holding up a card and get to the Tucker shot three seconds after his reaction.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
(edited)

I’m not here for Chelsie/MJ/Leah being affronted by Angela playing the game. There are so many reasons to be annoyed with Angela, her saying she’s not here to just make jury and naming names when Chelsie asked her who she’d nom are not among them. ETA: Although, I do continue to be fascinated by Leah’s game.

So now I kinda want Angela to win veto. I don’t want them to get what they want lol but also Chelsie nominating Leah will be fun tbh.

This Kimo/Quinn talk is kind of great. Although, Quinn is taking too much responsibility for the breakdown of their alliance and Kimo is taking too little.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I’m not here for Chelsie/MJ/Leah being affronted by Angela playing the game. There are so many reasons to be annoyed with Angela, her saying she’s not here to just make jury and naming names when Chelsie asked her who she’d nom are not among them.

Are you really surprised?  This is Chelsie's mean girl side rising back to the surface.

I think that Leah's only pretending to be affronted, though.

• Like 4
(edited)

Leah has no real loyalty to anyone. She would shit talk her own family to gain favor with whoever is in power. Which honestly is fine and funny. But she better hope Angela doesn’t set her sights on her now lol. 

Here’s hoping that if Angela doesn’t win veto she at least goes at Chelsie this week. That would be fun.

• Like 4
(edited)

I don't mind "mean girl" stuff that much since it happens to EVERYONE who gets power in this game, but at the same time, yeah, it does make me want to see them deal with SOMEthing to mess up their power, just to see them play on their heels a bit. 

Chelsie is playing a marvelous game, but Chelsie, to me, was the most interesting when the game was flipped on her, and she fucking NAILED her reaction to the flip, and then got herself right back on top. That sort of badass shit is what I really admire in the greatest BB winners, and I think she's on track to become one of the all-time greats if she pulls this off (and it sure as heck looks like she will at the moment). She can lie like a sociopath, she can mist, she can expertly plan, she can win comps, she's got it all going for her, I'd just like to have her deal with some more adversity to show her amazing game some more. 

Derrick, for instance, didn't have to do shit for most of BB16. That dude freaked out if he was even in the VICINITY of MAYBE being the SLIGHTEST bit uncomfortable. And it sucked to watch, and it kept Derrick from truly being seen as one of the greats (as the greatest players dealt with adversity like champs). So I'm all for anything that makes Chelsie have to be a bit uncomfortable this week. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
Putting words in all caps makes spellcheck not work. :D Fixed spelling.
  • Like 11

Angela bashing part two, this time with Chelsie and Cam.  Cam is exasperated that Angela is campaigning when she's not even on the block yet.  She doesn't know why she'd be a target when other stronger players are there (to be fair, I don't, either).  She also mentioned Joseph being "mean" to her.  Yet Cam is shocked that she still voted to keep him.  He understands her not wanting to go to the jury house so early, but she lost him by suggesting mental and physical threats.  Chelsie says that Angela has only named him and Quinn.

Chelsie admits to Cam that Angela is not necessarily her target, but she's not opposed to her leaving, either.  She's actually targeting her and Kimo about evenly.  (So she was putting T'Kor and Kimo on about the latter just being a pawn.)  If Angela does get off, then oh, well.  She's a target for someone else later.  They can just break up the trio by tossing Kimo.  But if she goes, then that's fine, too.  Quinn now becomes the house target.

• Like 3

Apropos of nothing, it's kind of incredible that everyone in the F9 has won at least something.

Angela: two HoHs.
Cam: one Veto.
Chelsie: two HoHs and one AI Arena.
Kimo: one AI Arena.
Leah: one Veto.
Makensy: two AI Arenas and one Upgrade.
Quinn: one HoH and one Upgrade.
Rubina: one AI Arena.
T'Kor: one HoH.

No one's being dragged along here.  Everyone's earning their keep, in various ways.

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Leah saying ‘I’ve always been interested in religion,’ during MJ/Chelsie’s bible study has me rolling. Someone on Reddit commented that she might ask to be baptized by Chelsie to stay off the block and I could see it lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
21 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Apropos of nothing, it's kind of incredible that everyone in the F9 has won at least something.

Angela: two HoHs.
Cam: one Veto.
Chelsie: two HoHs and one AI Arena.
Kimo: one AI Arena.
Leah: one Veto.
Makensy: two AI Arenas and one Upgrade.
Quinn: one HoH and one Upgrade.
Rubina: one AI Arena.
T'Kor: one HoH.

No one's being dragged along here.  Everyone's earning their keep, in various ways.

Other than Brooklyn, every woman won a comp this season. Hooray for equitable competitions, it makes for a more fun season!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Not surprised that Chelsie doesn't care who goes. She just wants to get the least amount of dirt on her hands while getting rid of someone who doesn't help her game. Both Kimo and Angela fit that. She said repeatedly last night that she didn't even want HoH and I believe her. There was a tiebreaker where you had to guess the number of seconds something took and she purposefully guessed way too low. She just didn't count on other people like Cam making guesses that were insanely high. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Not surprised that Chelsie doesn't care who goes. She just wants to get the least amount of dirt on her hands while getting rid of someone who doesn't help her game. Both Kimo and Angela fit that. She said repeatedly last night that she didn't even want HoH and I believe her. There was a tiebreaker where you had to guess the number of seconds something took and she purposefully guessed way too low. She just didn't count on other people like Cam making guesses that were insanely high. 

Yep, she's smart enough to know she really, really didn't need to win HoH this week, and would have been better off NOT winning. 

• Like 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Leah has no real loyalty to anyone. She would shit talk her own family to gain favor with whoever is in power. Which honestly is fine and funny. But she better hope Angela doesn’t set her sights on her now lol. 

But isn’t that the eventual fate of EVERYBODY Angela has considered a friend/ally?  I mean, Angela’s process with allies has been pretty damn transparent to date:

1. Angela absolutely LOVES her newest ally.
  2. Angela starts getting suspicious of why this newest ally would want to align with her.
  3. Angela goes into a paranoia spiral, at the end of which she’s convinced herself their only reasonable motivation is that they want to trick her into a blindside.
  4. Angela then employs her patented “the best defense is a good offense” strategy and goes hammer-and-tongs at her unsuspecting ally - invariably via some public blowup in front of the rest of the House.
  5. …And if it should so happen that Angela and her ally du jour are both members of a common alliance?  Why, then, they must be in on the plot as well, of course - and Angela must preemptively ‘out’ this alliance to the House before they leverage a strike against her.

If you disagree with me, no worries - but consider this question: has there yet been ANY F2 or alliance which has included (or attempted to include) Angela, which she did not then proceed to blow up to the House?

Edited by Nashville
Formatting
  • Like 10
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

She really IS an amazing trainwreck of a player. That perfectly describes her gameplay, and it is SO MESSY, but SO WONDERFUL, as a result. 

I think I feel a Meet Me In St. Louis comparison coming...

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Leah saying ‘I’ve always been interested in religion,’ during MJ/Chelsie’s bible study has me rolling. Someone on Reddit commented that she might ask to be baptized by Chelsie to stay off the block and I could see it lol.

she's manipulative that's for sure. if she hadn't used her veto, she'd still have her two devoted nerds at her beck and call. 

19 minutes ago, watch2much said:

she's manipulative that's for sure. if she hadn't used her veto, she'd still have her two devoted nerds at her beck and call. 

I'm sure she didn't think Quinn would be dumb enough to nominate Joseph. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

But she better hope Angela doesn’t set her sights on her now lol. 

Which is why I won’t be too unhappy if Kimo goes instead of Angela this week. It will be fun watching her rage unfold again, especially now that we can follow along with Nashville’s handy playbook: “Oh look, she’s starting Stage 3!”

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

On his way out, Quinn compares her to Danielle Reyes. Flattery will get you nowhere, buddy. 

I'm pretty sure if anyone knows this it would be Our Boy Quinn.

@Katesus7 regarding your point about Chelsie not needing to win, this morning Taran said she didn't want to.  There was a four way tie between the two Cs and two Kays, Chelsie, Cam, MaKensey, and Kimo.  Chelsie thought she'd lose by choosing a low number.   

Uh huh.   The other three went over, Chelsie for the Win! 

12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Now Angela is crying over the vote. She's upset because nobody told her how the vote was going. From now on, she's going to be true to herself and not let anyone else tell her how to play. 

Well I was wrong.   I thought she'd be yelling BETRAYAL!  My number two guess was "You always leave me out of things!" 

But all I really care about is that her grandchildren get to see her.  On TV.  Instead of at home, where she would have gone except she kept telling people this was her dream and she at least wanted to make jury.   

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 3

Angela reminds me of the classic scene in Meet Me In St. Louis where Esther's boyfriend, John Truitt, saves Esther's psychopathic little sister, Tootie, from getting caught after she and her other sister, Agnes, threw a dummy in front of a Trolley car, hoping to cause a derailment (it didn't, but it DID break a cable) and for the trolley driver (and all the passengers) to think they just killed a person. 

John grabbed both of the little girls, and hid them in a woodshed to keep the cops from finding them (there's a great bit where Tootie later mocks his attempt to help, "As if the cops ever pay attention to little girls"). But Tootie bit him, and escaped. She ran home, (she bumped her face on something during all of the commotion) and to thank John for saving her and Agnes, she decided to tell her family that John beat her up for no reason in case he decided to tell everyone what she did. 

She would rather flip on her ally than risk him burning her, even though he obviously had no intent on betraying her trust. And when Agnes came home and revealed the truth, Tootie just kept on keeping on, no guilt or shame at all.

So yeah, you did it, Angela, you earned the first (and presumably only) Meet Me In St. Louis comparison of the season!

• Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

So yeah, you did it, Angela, you earned the first (and presumably only) Meet Me In St. Louis comparison of the season!

Okay, THAT was an amazing recounting, so 💐to you.

However, there can NEVER be too many Meet Me in St. Louis comparisons in any Big Brother season.  It simply is not a proper BB season here on PrimeTimer without at least one Meet Me in St. Louis reference.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Man, I've got to see Meet Me In St. Louis!  Tootie sounds like a total psychopath!

Angela doing the hard sell in HOH right now.  She's trying to come up with tears, but can't quite manage it.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Man, I've got to see Meet Me In St. Louis!  Tootie sounds like a total psychopath!

Angela doing the hard sell in HOH right now.  She's trying to come up with tears, but can't quite manage it.  

You've never seen Meet Me In St. Louis?!  That's...  Well, in my world, that's tantamount to sacrilege.  It's only one of the greatest movie musicals ever and it gave us Judy Garland's original, utterly poignant "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and was where she met her future husband, Vincente Minnelli, which, of course, is the reason the world also has Liza Minnelli in it.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh man, it's great. Can you even IMAGINE a film that lets a little girl be a psychopath like Tootie? It's so cool. Margaret O'Brien is still alive. She was an amazing child actor. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

And now she's crying.  Because she "can't go against Kimo". She "cares about him as a person".  Come on, now, we all know you'll cut anyone if it gets you one step closer.  Just own it already!

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Katesus7 said:

And now she's crying.  Because she "can't go against Kimo". She "cares about him as a person".  Come on, now, we all know you'll cut anyone if it gets you one step closer.  Just own it already!

Tootie also cries on cue! 

• LOL 11
17 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh man, it's great. Can you even IMAGINE a film that lets a little girl be a psychopath like Tootie? It's so cool. Margaret O'Brien is still alive. She was an amazing child actor. 

Tootie may be the very best character on film ever conceived.  I can't imagine a character like Tootie being put on film today - people would be horrified and psychoanalyzing how she came to be that way at such a young age and calling for CPS to remove her from her parents' custody, lol.

It begs the question...  Do you think Angela's kids let her see her grandchildren in person?  Big Brother may very well be the only way her grandkids are ever exposed to her for any length of time.  Because, you just know, the moment Angela breaks out her emotionally manipulative waterworks on Thanksgiving or Christmas is the moment her kids pack up their belongings and head home in order to avoid a family fight from ensuing over her emotionally manipulative behavior.  

I wouldn't have a mother like that at all.  Or a dad who took her side whenever she started down that path because no one was clearing off that dining room table post-meal quickly enough for her satisfaction and that surely meant that no one really appreciated all that she ever has done for her family.  /scuttles off for some self-reflection and already thankful I told her I wouldn't be joining her for Thanksgiving because I'll be home alone focused on figure skating season, lol.

• Hugs 2
13 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Because, you just know, the moment Angela breaks out her emotionally manipulative waterworks on Thanksgiving or Christmas is the moment her kids pack up their belongings and head home in order to avoid a family fight

I finally kicked my manipulative family to the curb in 2016. Holidays are so much more peaceful.

Could she win a F2? Scary thought.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3

Oooooh, Chelsie might have laid it on too thick in her 1 on 1 with Angela,  She told Angela that week 2 EVERYONE wanted Angela gone, but she had 1 on 1s with everyone and got them to change their target to Lisa.  That must have stuck with Angela because she just asked Kimo if there was anyone week 2 trying to change the target from Angela to Lisa and doing work to get it done and he was pretty much "uh, no, not that I know of".  Oops!  Not that she can really do anything with it at this point, but Chelsie better hope Angela goes this week, because she can do some damage when she puts her mind to it.

And now we're at bunnies. 

• Like 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Probably the most interesting part was that Chelsie actually gave Angela good advice.  "Your behavior, your demeanor, this week is going to be your make-or-break.  People are going to be watching how you react when you see your face on that Memory Wall.  Be calm and hold your head high."

She's right.  If Angela devolves into another breakdown or meltdown, that could give them a reason to finally decide that that's the final straw and send her packing.  If she stays calm, then maybe not.

That tells me that Chelsie really does like Angela at least as a person to give her that pointer.  And it also tells me that she grasps the human aspect of the game, which is also important in BB.

And most importantly, it tells me that Angela really might not be her main target, despite her claims of such.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2