Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Tucker says that his HoH was so different from T'Kor's, and Rubina says, "Yeah, you're different people."  He said that he's done playing this game if people don't want to play it.  Rubina says everyone gets to play their own game, and he can still play his.  He says he doesn't even want to play his game anymore!  He doesn't need the money.  He already has a NYC apartment, anyway.  Talking about breaking a curse, but unsure what he meant.

Tucker was the first person to enter the house, so I'm assuming he means that curse.

In fact, all five of the prior evictees were from the second group to enter the house, but all three of this week's final nominees are from the first, so that streak is finally being broken. (The three remaining second-groupers are T'kor, Quinn, and Leah.)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I hope Mac  wins the AI arena again and it comes down to Tucker and Angela.  I’ll have my popcorn popped and waiting on Thursday for the “save me” speeches if these are the f2 on the block. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Interesting.  Rubina told Makensy that she doesn't want to take Tucker to the end.  Makensy is relieved, because she told Rubina that he will be the death of her.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

The way this chat is moving the past 2 weeks is a credit to the HGs for delivering fun feeds and tv (I expect a lot of it is scripted and rigged to some extent but they’re all playing) and regardless of who I like (1 Tucker, 2 Chelsei, not that I dislike anyone left), I can’t help but love this roller coaster. Kudos to casting this season and kudos to the comp creators for delivering fun comps that anyone can win. 

Yes! This! Production really stepped it up this season. Or somehow just lucked into all this lol.

• Like 2

This has all been well and good but I do continue to fear Cam is gonna coast until the comps become physical and then just win them all and the game. I don't trust that a season of BB won't end badly/boringly lol.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

I can’t help but love this roller coaster. Kudos to casting this season and kudos to the comp creators for delivering fun comps that anyone can win. 

Yeah but I think the best thing they did was create that monkey wrench of an AI arena. Who knew that what the show really needed was a bad CGI robot and her twists.

1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Tucker was the first person to enter the house, so I'm assuming he means that curse.

That is exactly the curse he wants to break. I've heard him mention it a few times. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

And T’kor’s devotion to Chelsie may be her own undoing. T’Kor really wants a Black female winner, and has mentioned the Cookout several times. I have absolutely no problem with Black solidarity, but it needs to be mutual. If Brooklyn were still here, Chelsie would run T’Kor over 3 times if it would save her bestie.

That really is the thing that amuses me the most about this, that T'Kor is going to burn her game down out of her devotion to Chelsie, while Chelsie, on the other hand, certainly doesn't DISlike T'Kor, but it sure is not a two-way street, and yet T'Kor is putting keeping Chelsie safe above all else. It's so fucking hilariously odd. 

• Like 6

Makensy convinced Rubina that there's a guys' alliance since the beginning (that's kind of true, as there's the Anderson alliance), and now she's pitching T'Kor about a women's alliance.  Never got a read of her answer.

Joseph telling Rubina and Quinn that he trusts Angela more than Makensy.  That's a surprise.

Tucker, meanwhile, is stuck in that moment of disappointment.  I think that he was genuinely so fond of Angela and trusted her so much, that this betrayal has really hurt his feelings.  And then, to make it worse, T'Kor betrayed him, as well, by putting her up even after begging her not to.

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That really is the thing that amuses me the most about this, that T'Kor is going to burn her game down out of her devotion to Chelsie, while Chelsie, on the other hand, certainly doesn't DISlike T'Kor, but it sure is not a two-way street, and yet T'Kor is putting keeping Chelsie safe above all else. It's so fucking hilariously odd. 

Tucker, Kimo, and Angela, at least, have warned her about Chelsie, too, and she's chosen not to listen.  If Chelsie shanks her, then she's going to look like the fool of the season.  And honestly, she'll deserve it.

• Like 4

I'll give Tucker this much - Angela deciding to come at him like this is SO FUCKING WEIRD that I don't think anyone WOULDN'T be thrown by this. It's such bizarre behavior by Angela. She begged to be part of this alliance JUST LAST WEEK, and then she went after the dude so publicly and so HARDCORE like a moron. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Makensy, of all people, is encouraging Tucker, telling him to stick with it.

At this point, he just needs to lay waste to that house.  Don't trust anybody, just win everything and do what he wants.

He thinks that if it's he and Makensy, he's going.  She says that she has no chance against him.  I think these people still don't know how they'll vote.

But he also said that if he gets off and Angela does not, he's voting her out.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'll give Tucker this much - Angela deciding to come at him like this is SO FUCKING WEIRD that I don't think anyone WOULDN'T be thrown by this. It's such bizarre behavior by Angela. She begged to be part of this alliance JUST LAST WEEK, and then she went after the dude so publicly and so HARDCORE like a moron. 

I don't watch the feeds and I'm confused:  According to what I'm reading, when Angela was confronted by Tucker for backstabbing him, she didn't deny it, just tried to explain it away that she heard he was making final 2s.  My question is:  Why didn't she just deny it or at least say she was bluffing to see what their feelings were about Tucker?

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I don't watch the feeds and I'm confused:  According to what I'm reading, when Angela was confronted by Tucker for backstabbing him, she didn't deny it, just tried to explain it away that she heard he was making final 2s.  My question is:  Why didn't she just deny it or at least say she was bluffing to see what their feelings were about Tucker?

I think she's just such a reactive player that she doesn't even THINK of tactics like that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Because then she wouldn’t be the victim. Her reasoning was that he made final twos with everyone and she wasn’t “special”. So it was his fault she wanted to boot him out. Which, sure, makes sense, but he is the one who has her back the most and she pulled this nonsense BEFORE the veto meeting.

Short answer - Angela sucks at this game.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Everyone in the house has seen how erratic Angela can be, especially when she hasn't slept well. That's why people didn't want to work with her despite her apology tour. Tucker possibly deserves credit for trying to pick her up as a number,  but it's a bit much to be so upset when she ended up behaving erratically...I mean, what's the moral of the fable with the snake and the frog crossing the river? "It's just in my nature"? 

Honestly, I think she heard the AI thing about him and Rubina (that he himself engineered), felt slighted that he might be closer to Rubina than to her, and turned. Not for nothing, two weeks ago she was telling him that Rubina was not to be trusted and he wasn't disagreeing. 

The issue with everyone crushing on Tucker (and I mean that loosely in the sense that like six different people want to feel chosen by him) is that any visible close relationships he has send shockwaves through the rest of his relationships as they feel slighted. And I don't think he sees that part. 

Rubina can say whatever she wants; the longer she and Tucker are sharing a bed, the less I'll believe she would be willing to let him go. It's "Blue is going to work against Jared after realizing he's been lying to her" all over again. 

• Like 5

Tucker and Angela had a brief conversation.   She accused him of having a pity party.  He told her to leave him alone.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

This has all been well and good but I do continue to fear Cam is gonna coast until the comps become physical and then just win them all and the game. I don't trust that a season of BB won't end badly/boringly lol.

This is what has been concerning me as well.  Over the years, Production’s track record on any specific comp type (HoH, PoV, etc.) has been a pretty straightforward oscillation between physical and mental comps - but so far this season, the comps have been overwhelmingly biased towards the mental (or less physical at least).  This makes me wonder if future / endgame comps will attempt to counterbalance by leaning heavily towards the physical.

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It’s totally bizarre behavior BY Angela, to be sure - but given her track record, is it necessarily bizarre behavior FOR Angela?  This was pretty much Angela’s exact response/MO in Week 1, after all:

1. Quinn tells HoH Angela about his having a secret power.  Angela’s response: Quinn is her favorite HG because of the trust he’s shown her.
  2. To allay Angela’s fears about not being included in any alliances, the Pentagon creates the Collective and invites Angela to join - with said invitation extended (happily) by Quinn.  Angela’s response: She decides the alliance is a fake-out constructed for the sole purpose of deceiving her, and blows it (including Quinn) up.
  3. Through her eavesdropping, Angela overhears the formation of a new 5-person alliance (the Five Pointz or something like that?) and immediately crashes the party begging to be let in - which nobody really wants - but the rest dutifully follow Tucker’s lead when he says okay, and the “Five Pointz” lasts for about 45 seconds before morphing into “The Tanks”.  Angela’s response: happiness at finally latching on to a functional alliance….
  4. …until Angela’s paranoia flares up once again, at which point she threatens to blow up THAT alliance.

Angela is the picture-perfect illustration of the old Thurston Howell III saw about questioning the exclusivity of any club whose standards are low enough to admit oneself as a member.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Angela is the picture-perfect illustration of the old Thurston Howell III saw about questioning the exclusivity of any club whose standards are low enough to admit oneself as a member.

Lol but you need to explain this to me because I know that is a Groucho Marx quote. Is Angela the Gilligan of this group, bumbling all their best laid plans? (Wait, that is Of Mice and Men. Is Angela the Lenny? Is she going to strangle Tucker?) I'm so confused.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Angela, Quinn, and Leah.   The Fun Trio I didn't know I wanted.  

I can't decide if Angela is being smart by making up with Quinn in order to get his vote, or if she's just happy to have someone to hang out with.  She also said nice things about Matt earlier during a discussion with Leah.  

40 minutes ago, Nashville said:

1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Lol but you need to explain this to me because I know that is a Groucho Marx quote. Is Angela the Gilligan of this group, bumbling all their best laid plans? (Wait, that is Of Mice and Men. Is Angela the Lenny? Is she going to strangle Tucker?) I'm so confused.

I should be able to answer this question, as I was practically raised on Gilligan's Island reruns back in the day (Television was a real boon to me, negating the need for me to have actual friends or leave my house).   But I got nothing.   I can sorta see Quinn as Gilligan.  And Rubina as Mary Ann could probably generate electricity on the stationary bike.   But ain't nobody the Professor in this group. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
37 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Angela, Quinn, and Leah.   The Fun Trio I didn't know I wanted.  

I can't decide if Angela is being smart by making up with Quinn in order to get his vote, or if she's just happy to have someone to hang out with.  She also said nice things about Matt earlier during a discussion with Leah.  

I should be able to answer this question, as I was practically raised on Gilligan's Island reruns back in the day (Television was a real boon to me, negating the need for me to have actual friends or leave my house).   But I got nothing.   I can sorta see Quinn as Gilligan.  And Rubina as Mary Ann could probably generate electricity on the stationary bike.   But ain't nobody the Professor in this group. 

Chelsie may be the closest thing to the Professor in this group.  Ain't nobody a Ginger though, 'cept maybe Tucker.  Or Joseph's mustache (in his mind only).  Kimo is the Skipper and Makensy's Lovey.

I too was raised on Gilligan's Island reruns (along with I Love Lucy and The Brady Bunch), lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Rubina explaining to Kimo why Tucker felt so butt-hurt over T'Kor's decision: He used his veto on Angela, he used his veto on Quinn, he did everything he could to make T'Kor's HoH week comfortable, including offering himself as a pawn...

He does and he does and he does for these kids, and they just don't appreciate him. 

• LOL 5

Quinn and Joseph discuss the identity of the Instigator. Quinn thinks Kimo could have spilled secrets about Tucker and Rubina, because Kimo likes to stir up shit. Joseph is a little stung that something was revealed about him and Leah, but at least it was mild. Still, he's going to have to keep his distance now, so people don't know he's working with her.

Their final conclusion: Cam is probably the Instigator, because Cam has a huge Instagram following.

The subject changes to Tucker. They think it's insane that he got mad at Makensey this morning for campaigning. They both laugh at how full of himself he is. "He was sucking his own dick talking about how he's changing the game," Quinn says. "Yeah, poorly."

Then they proceed to stroke each other by talking about how they're so well positioned and how they're able to stay on top of what everyone else is doing. Quinn calls Joseph the Nicole of the season: very capable and underestimated.

Joseph leaves the room, and Quinn addresses the camera:

Joseph is his boy, but he knows that moustache would throw him under the bus if it came down to either him or Angela.

He doesn't think they have the votes to get Tucker out this week, but that may be to his advantage. He is confident he will win the next HoH, and then he can take Tucker out himself. Also, getting Angela out now could bring Leah closer to him and Joseph. Because he's bored, he would like to create a new alliance with Joseph and Leah. They can call it "Scorched Earth".

16 hours ago, Nashville said:

Thing is, of course, all they’re really doing is repeatedly tempting fate - and EVENTUALLY it’s going to bite them

But that’s the thing! Nobody, including Tucker, knows when that bite is going to come! Every time he’s broken this cardinal BB rule (don’t risk your own game) we’ve all thought he was done for, and yet it’s worked out in his favor. How many times now? Two unused vetos? Agreeing to be a pawn for HoHs, I haven’t kept count of how many (I would be terrible at the days comp)… the first time he gambles and loses, we can all yell “moron” and laugh. But in the meantime, it’s like watching someone play BB roulette and it’s been more fun than any season since the Cookout, for me. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'll give Tucker this much - Angela deciding to come at him like this is SO FUCKING WEIRD that I don't think anyone WOULDN'T be thrown by this. It's such bizarre behavior by Angela. She begged to be part of this alliance JUST LAST WEEK

Sing it with me: “Baaaaaat shiiiiiiit craaay zeeeeee”

the BB house will bring that out in ya, I suppose. 

8 hours ago, Jillibean said:

The issue with everyone crushing on Tucker (and I mean that loosely in the sense that like six different people want to feel chosen by him) is that any visible close relationships he has send shockwaves through the rest of his relationships as they feel slighted. And I don't think he sees that part. 

Ooo, good read. Here’s maybe why he’s not doing so great at managing the slighted feelings: IRL, jealousy among a friend group is not the responsibility of the person who is not jealous. In Big Brother, one has to allow one’s boundaries to become a little more malleable and take more responsibility for the irrational or internally-based feelings of inadequacy or jealousy that arise in one’s “friend group” if one wants to keep those friends loyal very far in the game. Paul A. (yick) was unreasonably good at keeping his alliance members all convinced that they were his number one (will never forget Raven in the jury house, insisting that her relationship with him was the closest even as she sat in the jury house) and it hurt him at the endgame. Tucker isn’t used to being manipulative of the people around him, I don’t think, which is lucky for those people, because he certainly rolled high for charisma. 

• Like 5
(edited)
On 8/27/2024 at 4:12 AM, 30 Helens said:

He doesn't think they have the votes to get Tucker out this week, but that may be to his advantage. He is confident he will win the next HoH, and then he can take Tucker out himself.

He's actually wrong there.  Chelsie actually wants to take him out, and Cam agreed.  She can easily get Leah on board, and Makensy, too, if she wins the AI Arena.  Quinn would just need to be the fifth vote, and that would be all that it would take.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Tucker's mannerisms reminds me of Tom Schwartz.

Great, now I'm gonna hate him!

5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

[Tucker] does and he does and he does for these kids, and they just don't appreciate him. 

Fuck him lol. As if he does all this for them. He does it for the spectacle. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Eyeland Baby said:

But in the meantime, it’s like watching someone play BB roulette and it’s been more fun than any season since the Cookout, for me. 

I didn't even enjoy pre-jury BB20 like this (Day One dedicated Tyler Crispin hater, reporting for duty). It really is like this season heard all of our grassy knolling over the years and all of our "Hey, wouldn't it be fun if...?" and just fulfilled all those things all at once. The pre-jury phase is literally just the funniest option getting chosen over and over.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What in the hell lol.

I think he's realizing that Tucker looooooves to get sucked up to (i'd love to give him some extra credit and say that he's looking at it from the perspective of, "What would I would have liked to hear?" but I know he's not that deep). 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Rodney said:

, as there's the Anderson alliance), and now she's pitching T'Kor about a women's alliance.  Never got a read of her answer.

It probably was "mmm mmm".

• LOL 8

Well, yesterday, Tucker told Angela that he'd throw the AI Arena to her while he was down in the dumps.

But today, his resolve is renewed, and he just told Kimo that he's going to win it himself.

• Like 5
(edited)

Notes from this afternoon’s feeds:

Ladies’ Night being planned, for tonight I assume, although it could be tomorrow. In the HoH room, no boys allowed. Needless to say, Tucker thinks it’s a terrible idea.

Angela sought counsel from Joseph. She is regretting blowing up her game. She feels worse about hurting Tucker’s feelings, after he stuck out his neck for her. Joseph told her she shouldn’t feel bad about making a game move, but it was just (wait for it!) too soon. Angela promises not to make another move without first asking herself WWJD (What would Joseph do).

Shouldn’t matter, because Quinn and Joseph reconfirmed their commitment to get Angela out so they can fully rope in Leah. Add that to the other people who want Angela out and unless she wins arena, I think she’s toast.

Also, Button Boy thought it would be a really good idea to spend about 20 minutes watching Leah clip and file her nails. I had earbuds in and could not change screens as I was grooming/wrestling with my dog at the time, so it was an eternity of SNIK SNIK SNIK SZZH SZZH right against my eardrums. I think a round of Kimo noises may have been easier to take.. 

Edited by 30 Helens
Because no matter how much he wishes it were true, Quinn is not Tucker
  • LOL 2
51 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Shouldn’t matter, because Tucker and Joseph reconfirmed their commitment to get Angela out so they can fully rope in Leah.

Did they?  Because a few hours ago, Joseph was talking Quinn about flipping a vote to keep Angela (unless I misinterpreted that), because they both agreed that, if nothing else, they at least trust her more than they do Makensy.

But if that's true, then damn.  Angela really screwed up horribly if even Tucker's okay with getting her out now.

• Like 1
(edited)

AI T'Kor just called the houseguests to the living room for a message.  

ETA  - AI T'Kor offered fashion advice.  One seafoam green sandal and one lavender one.   A sunflower dress to impress.   some kind of crop top.   Crocheted earrings.   Lip balm.   A mustard yellow hat made by T'Kor.  

Not sure of the point?  are they getting riddles?   The houseguests are saying that this was the third message today. 

The Faux T'Kor didn't have the odd accent.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Now AI Chelsie!  She said she was glad that Angela went after Tucker, because Angela is now her number 1 target.   AI Chelsie predicted that Angela will lose in the AI arena and go home. 

ETA Angela is busy explaining why she isn't upset by AI Chelsie's message.  Should we begin a pool on how long it will take her to start crying and/or screaming at someone about it?  It was kind of mean spirited.  

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 6

Good move by Tucker using the AI Angela o stir things up between the real Angela and Chelsie.

Now he needs one where someone is saying M-Whoever is making shady deals with others.

• Like 2
(edited)

I do love the fact that they’re all having fun and seem to be genuinely enjoying each other. And Leah calling out the fact that there’s three HOH winners in the room, and Makensy won a power and AI arena, and Rubina was the last woman on the wall, and Leah…..

But I’m enjoying this despite myself. And all good girl’s nights involve friendly bashing of the guys. It’s just what you do!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, Rodney said:

Well, yesterday, Tucker told Angela that he'd throw the AI Arena to her while he was down in the dumps.

But today, his resolve is renewed, and he just told Kimo that he's going to win it himself.

Given all this, if Tucker chokes in the AI Arena it’s going to be funnier than hell.  😆

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Did they?  Because a few hours ago, Joseph was talking Quinn about flipping a vote to keep Angela (unless I misinterpreted that), because they both agreed that, if nothing else, they at least trust her more than they do Makensy.

But if that's true, then damn.  Angela really screwed up horribly if even Tucker's okay with getting her out now.

Sorry, I mistyped. It wasn't Tucker and Joseph who were talking about getting rid of Angela, it was Quinn and Joseph. (I've corrected my post.)

I'm sure I heard Quinn and Joseph correctly, because I've heard them say it twice now. But that doesn't mean you misheard, because flip-flopping seems to be the theme of the season. (As for Makensey, in the conversation I listened to, Q/J came to the conclusion that she is easily manipulated, so they might still have some use for her.)

Oh yes it's Ladies' Night, oh what a night.

Game talk segment: Will this week be a double elim? Are we in jury phase yet? Someone says jury must be either 9 or 7 people, to avoid a tie. But-- What if America breaks the tie? T'Kor is NOT on board with this. It's suggested that Ainsley might break the tie. 

Non-game talk segment: They all love Alicia Keys. "This Girl is on Fire" is Angela's personal anthem. She especially loves Alicia's natural, no-makeup stance.

Leah wants to talk more "stwategy". She's also still doing her nails. Have I not been tortured enough? (To be fair, Leah is not the only one who does baby talk. Makensey, at least, also contributes.) I'm not even sure which is worse, the baby talk or the British accents. The day they decide they decide to combine the two will mark the beginning of the apocolypse.

• LOL 7

Elsewhere, Kimo and Cam speculate about the identity of the Deep Fake HG. Cam notes that if America voted, it couldn't possibly be him because America hasn't seen him do anything. (True!) He knows he's getting a light edit because he is rarely called to DR.

Quinn and Joseph arm wrestle while Tucker referees. Joseph's moustache wins (not fair, two against one!) and Quinn accuses him of cheating. Kimo and Cam join them and there is much good-natured shouting and jumping on beds.

I guess Ladies' Night was a bust because the women start to join them. That's what T'Kor gets for not requesting booze in her HoH. 

Soon, everyone is called to living room to watch AI Cam heckle Tucker by calling him a pipsqueak who likes orange sherbet and peanut butter. BAM! That is... not a good heckle. The only comment is how much weight Cam has lost since doing his intros.

• LOL 4

Kimo and T'Kor in the HoH room: He says that Tucker is REALLY into Rubina. REALLY. Like, he would sacrifice his game for her. T'Kor thinks it's reciprocal. They harmonize on a "hmmm...".

They go downstairs so T'Kor can share some Oreo truffles. Or oreos and cream cheese, as they are described. Everyone declares them delicious. I assume they're just being polite.

In the bathroom, Kimo and Tucker brush their teeth. Kimo wonders if they should "ask Quinn". I don't know what he's referring to. Tucker says they should wait a week. "It makes sense when you connect the dots", he nods. This is followed by whispers about Quinn and Joseph, so I'm thinking they may be on to the covert partnership.

Angela comes in to hug Tucker and tell him what a special person he is. It's ok, girl.  He already knows.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Angela comes in to hug Tucker and tell him what a special person he is. It's ok, girl.  He already knows.

America won't buy it anymore.  Seems that regressing badly to her old, paranoid self drastically sent her plummeting on Jokers:

#1. Tucker
#2. Makensy
#3. Cedric (evicted)
#4. Leah
#5. Quinn
#6. Rubina
#7. Matt (evicted)
#8. Joseph
#9. Chelsie
#10. Kimo
#11. Cam
#12. Kenney (evicted)
#13. T'Kor
#14. Lisa (evicted)
#15. Angela
#16. Brooklyn (evicted)

How the fuck is Quinn on the rise, though?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

How the fuck is Quinn on the rise, though?

He hasn't embarrassed himself badly in a few days, that's a new record for him, and he's also sucking up to the fan favorite.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1