Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hate this man.

And who spells Kenney like that lol?

Me as HOH: *puts Kenney OTB*
Kenney as the household whiner: IF THE GAME ISN'T GOING TO GO EXACTLY AS I WANT IT TO, JUST SEND ME HOME, THEN.

Me as HoH: "Off you pop."

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Thalia said:

T'Kor, btw, didn't know they would be living on a production set, but thought they would be in an actual house.

Did she do any research for this show beforehand?

29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And who spells Kenney like that lol?

You can probably blame his parents.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Apparently, Kenney wanting to make an all-male alliance somehow got around to the women, because many of them are talking about taking him out if he's still on the block post-Veto and post-AI Arena.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Angela for veto! Or AI! So that Kenney can once again quit, with it actually sticking this time.

Interesting that Tucker ended up pawning himself again. Should make for a very boring week, honestly, but I’m rooting for Tucker and Angela to bring the crazy. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Apparently, Kenney wanting to make an all-male alliance somehow got around to the women, because many of them are talking about taking him out if he's still on the block post-Veto and post-AI Arena.

ngl this is a plot twist I didn't expect.

Kenney's totes gonna ask to go home again by midnight tonight.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Glad they are noticing this. The female houseguests must take the opportunity to vote him off if he’s still on the block come eviction night. He will always be looking to bro out and will not work with the women. Heck, the female houseguests shouldn’t even want him on the jury because he’d likely vote for any male houseguest over any female houseguest.

Angela is cray-cray, but at least she’s equal-opportunity cray-cray, ya know?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don't like Cedric so this makes me laugh - they gave him the clean version of the 2Pac album.

I didn't even know they made a clean version.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8
53 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't like Cedric so this makes me laugh - they gave him the clean version of the 2Pac album.

I was just wondering about this. Do they always give the clean versions? Because I'm an adult, Big Brother, I can listen to a song with the word fuck in it if I want. I'd probably need to in that house, for the sake of catharsis.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I'm not sure this has ever come up before. I'm fairly certain we've gotten explicit albums in the past. Didn't someone in BB21 get flak for mouthing the lyrics to a song and it had a slur in it?

Turns out my husband is moonlighting as the Big Brother intern. No matter how many times I show him the little E means Explicit icon on Spotify, there he is finding the one clean version in the entire discography. Sorry Cedric, welcome to my eternal pain.

• LOL 5
21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Didn't someone in BB21 get flak for mouthing the lyrics to a song and it had a slur in it?

I don't specifically remember that but it wouldn't shock me.

Your husband is working for the PMRC, he just hasn't told you.

• LOL 2

UO, but....

Kenney is HOT!  He is exactly my type, tall, bald with a goatee or facial hair....add in blue eyes and I'd be swooning, but his brown eyes work just as well.  And that Boston accent is sexy af!!

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Let me understand this... so the music that is their reward bonus for winning HoH, that must be listened to on headphones so no one else can hear, a treat that is theirs and theirs alone... is subject to outside censorship? What is this, Big Brother?? Oh, wait.

Still, I call bullshit poppycock. (Edited for your protection -CBS)

• LOL 12
2 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

UO, but....

Kenney is HOT!  He is exactly my type, tall, bald with a goatee or facial hair....add in blue eyes and I'd be swooning, but his brown eyes work just as well.  And that Boston accent is sexy af!!

I had a friend say that about him but they couldn’t commit because he had tattoos and wasn’t tan. The tan part cracked me up. I wasn’t surprised by the tattoo issue. I will say when I first saw him I thought he be jacked with abs. Nope. He had a Dad bod. LOL!!!! Also, for some reason I thought he was divorced the whole time and just recently found out he’s married.

He’s been boring tv and has wanted to leave since Day 2. Doesn’t he know he can self evict at any time? If he isn’t winning he’s a sore loser. Why did he do this show in the first place? 

I’m into MJ but she also has been kinda boring too. Even with her powers she’s meh. She’s hot, tall and beautiful. I thought she’d bring more to the table but has been very low key. If she doesn’t watch out she’ll be on the block once her power is gone. Also, did I mention she’s hot? Maybe, she’ll win HOH next week and she’ll be more invested in her game. Time will tell.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm not sure this has ever come up before. I'm fairly certain we've gotten explicit albums in the past. Didn't someone in BB21 get flak for mouthing the lyrics to a song and it had a slur in it?

Alanis Morisette's (sp?) "You oughta know" comes to mind😎

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

No matter how many times I show him the little E means Explicit icon on Spotify, there he is finding the one clean version in the entire discography. Sorry Cedric, welcome to my eternal pain.

It means he's probably buying your albums at Walmart. The whole "clean version" thing is mostly perpetuated because they won't stock the "dirty version" of an album. They've even censored Nirvana and Heaven & Hell albums (although the Heaven & Hell censoring was limited to the cover, and the Nirvana censoring was limited to the back cover and one song title).

• Useful 1
14 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

We do YouTube Music here through our Google speakers, and Google won't play anything explicit. It drives my wife insane. 

Are you sure you don't have Restricted Mode turned on in YouTube Music? That will block anything explicit.

17 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Are you sure you don't have Restricted Mode turned on in YouTube Music? That will block anything explicit.

I wish it was anything simple that we could fix, but nope, it's a "known glitch" (since 2022) that they just don't seem motivated to fix. 

• Like 2

You guys, I honestly think that if Angela and Kenney were single, they would totally hatefuck at the end of this season. They have some weird but engaging chemistry between them. Some times they just look at each other as one of them - Angela. It's always Big Ang - is walking through the room and I'm all, "I see it. I ship it."

Look, it's either that or me reporting on Leah's shart stories. You're welcome.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 15
26 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You guys, I honestly think that if Angela and Kenney were single, they would totally hatefuck at the end of this season. They have some weird but engaging chemistry between them. Some times they just look at each other as one of them - Angela. It's always Big Ang - is walking through the room and I'm all, "I see it. I ship it."

Oh, it's TOTALLY there, no doubt about it. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

So I get my overnight info on the feeds from either here or Jokers, and apparently last night the Collective (sigh - stupid names) held a meeting minus Kimo and solidified everything and it was all hunky dory except that Joe wasn’t all that thrilled that Brooklyn is a part of it, and proceeded to tell Ticker about the entire alliance. And also basically told the camera that he’s crushing it, and hoped the meeting made the show and he’s officially on my list. Messy and “I’m awesome” and  “good TV” person is NOT my person.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I don't watch the feeds, but I read something somewhere that Kenny in his real life is allegedly a 'swinger.'  Don't know if there's any truth to that.  They also said that Angela has stated she has a 'hall pass.'  So who knows.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I wish it was anything simple that we could fix, but nope, it's a "known glitch" (since 2022) that they just don't seem motivated to fix. 

No companies seem inclined to fix any of the problems with their broken products anymore. It's legitimately enraging.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

FYI the Veto pull was earlier today but also later than normal. Makensy and Leah were pulled to play alongside Angela, Tucker, Kenney, and Cedric. The feeds have been down for the Veto comp for awhile now.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kenney 'accidentally' kinda kissed Angela during the first live show and it's really just been building from there lol.

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, me5671 said:

Glad they are noticing this. The female houseguests must take the opportunity to vote him off if he’s still on the block come eviction night. He will always be looking to bro out and will not work with the women.

Of course they should; after all, it’s not like the females have ever discussed forming a gender-based alliance, right?  Totally non-sporting, that.  😆

23 hours ago, me5671 said:

Heck, the female houseguests shouldn’t even want him on the jury because he’d likely vote for any male houseguest over any female houseguest.

If you honestly think Special K has a chance in hell of making Jury, then boy howdy do I have a deal on some Las Vegas beachfront property for YOU….  😁

22 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Sure they do!  The “clean” versions of Tupac’s albums are only about 5 minutes long each, but still….  😉

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kenney 'accidentally' kinda kissed Angela during the first live show and it's really just been building from there lol.

Yet again another demonstration of this forum’s dire need for a good vomit emoji.  😵‍💫🤢🤮

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

A meet cute with enemies to lovers? My heart!
6d5f2f46-4ee1-45a7-a9e6-dc4450ecef28_tex

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

It appears that Tucker won the Veto.

Chelsie is excited, because it means that someone else can be nominated.  She had been pushing for Leah.

• Like 3

The feeds are back.   It was a timed competition (Cedric said it took him 7 minutes, Angela said 12-13 minutes.) 

Tucker won the veto and I agree that he will probably use it.  But given the fact he keeps volunteering as a pawn, it is possible that he won't.   As stupid as that sounds, in Tucker's mind he is totes safe.   Plus, he knows that would make Cedric happy as he wouldn't have to choose someone else to go on the block.   And whoever feels most vulnerable would also feel grateful. 

Given Kenney's apparent distaste for Wimmen Power, I kind of wish a woman had won.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Tucker won the veto and I agree that he will probably use it.  But given the fact he keeps volunteering as a pawn, it is possible that he won't.   As stupid as that sounds, in Tucker's mind he is totes safe.   Plus, he knows that would make Cedric happy as he wouldn't have to choose someone else to go on the block.   And whoever feels most vulnerable would also feel grateful. 

Kenney, for some reason, asked Tucker to use it on Angela before the Veto Competition.  I wonder why?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Seriously. Buffy and Angel, Jack and Rose, and now Kenney and Angela: a love story for the ages.

I figure it has something to do with two days ago when he offered to throw away his game for Angela to stay this week. But then he decided to play with the boys so he no longer wanted to throw away his game and all he had left was asking Tucker for a favour. Also he wants to get in her pants.

Aaaand Cam volunteered for the renom. Are they getting a free cookie each time they volunteer? I don't get it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Team They Both Sucked.

Are we breaking up? I don't know if we can come back from this one.

In the house, Tucker keep bragging about how he "dusted" everyone. He also told Cam about Quinn's power and told him that Kimo was his source of information. He also wants... Joseph's mustache to be nominated? And he's considering using the Veto on Angela? Okay, sure. It's never gonna happen because Tucker suddenly got the coldest of cold feet when someone told him about Pooch (but he did volunteer again?) so I doubt he would ever not use the Veto on himself but it's fun to pretend for a few minutes.

But he totally should use it on Angela just so Team Fun Feeds gets a win.

Oh and also the reason why Kimo told Tucker about Quinn's power in the first place is because Kimo has a crush on Tucker.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

But he totally should use it on Angela just so Team Fun Feeds gets a win.

Channeling tha amazing Marcellus fuck up.  And Kimo, you can do better.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Team They Both Sucked.

😮

Are we breaking up? I don't know if we can come back from this one.

Never ❤️

Tucker keep bragging about how he "dusted" everyone.

You may want to curb this obnoxious impulse bc that target is only gonna get bigger, bud.

1 hour ago, PaperTree said:

And Kimo, you can do better

Aim higher, Kimo.

• Like 4

Because Kimo is watching Tucker, he sees who else is watching Tucker (Leah, Chelsie), and who Tucker is watching (Rubina).

The people he tells this to (Rubina, Quinn, T'Kor) laugh at the Leah part. She flirts with everyone. Quinn admits to having a crush on Leah. She's cute and just weird enough for him.

• LOL 1
(edited)

So Cedric, a couple of hours ago, considered nominating Makensy, saying that it was to make her use her power.

Finally.  Some game sense from him, assuming that it lasts.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Cedric addresses the camera in HoH.

He doesn't want to put up Makensey as replacement nom, but the Collective wants him to. Kenney wants him to. So he has no choice. He will break the news to her tomorrow and hope she doesn't get mad at him. 

He wants to keep everyone from being mad at him. He feels like he's low status compared to the others. Just above Angela, Kenney, Rubina, Leah and Tucker. 

He thinks the Collective is getting too big. And now they want to add Rubina? Too much. (Wait, I thought Brooklyn was next on deck? At this point everyone is going to be a member except for Kenney.) He's worried about next week since he can't compete. And week after that may be double eviction. 

He's worried about Quinn, who has confessed his power to both Kimo and Tucker, but not him. But hopefully if he's on the block next week, Quinn will use the power and Cedric will be saved.

Personal message to feedsters: Cedric loves us and encourages us to apply to BB. It's an amazing experience, you meet amazing people, and you have only one life to live! (That's true, all my children, for all the days of our lives.) He solicits game advice (DM him!) and announces that he will now read his bible. And so he does, for a few seconds. Then, apparently bored with God, he goes to sleep.

• LOL 16

Back to backyard, with Kimo, T'Kor, Rubina, Quinn and Joseph. They like Mak, but she sunk her game with Matt. Things might be so different if not for that. 

They discuss pecking order. Angela and Kenney, but then who? Makensey and Leah, probably. Maybe Tucker. His bragging is not doing him any favors, but Tucker is also a good guy and a good shield. 

Rubina is worried about a Bros alliance with Tucker, Cam and Kenney. Quinn thinks Kenney is just being reactive to Brooklyn talking about a women's alliance. He's just not used to strong women.

• LOL 1
8 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Rubina is worried about a Bros alliance with Tucker, Cam and Kenney. Quinn thinks Kenney is just being reactive to Brooklyn talking about a women's alliance. He's just not used to strong women.

DING-DING-DING-DING!  We have a winner!  Kenney is one of those men!  He clearly likes tractable, malleable women more than independent ones!  Probably the kind of woman he married, too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Quinn proposes a final 2 to Rubina.

Elsewhere, Kimo and T'Kor discuss their ideal final 5. If she can't win, T'Kor wants it to be Kimo, Rubina, Brooklyn or Chelsie. She wants Cam and Tucker out because they are physical comp threats. Although they laugh that Kimo is technically a bigger comp threat than Cam, based on wins.

They both think they have good social games, although they worry about being seen as floaters. T'Kor has noticed that she's not being called to DR as much as some others, and assumes she's getting a floater edit. 

They wonder who has the power. They assume it wasn't Lisa, or they're have been told. Maybe Quinn, although he denies it. T'Kor thinks that would be a smart move, though. 

T'Kor thinks it's a shame that Angela blew up her game, because she'd have been a good asset. She could have recovered after the Matt blowup, if only she'd left it at that. Compared to first impressions, she's turned out to be the biggest contradiction.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

TEAM SPIKE

YESSSSS! Still my all time fave ship.

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

[Kimo and T'Kor] wonder who has the power. They assume it wasn't Lisa, or they're have been told. Maybe Quinn, although he denies it. T'Kor thinks that would be a smart move, though. 

Interesting that Kimo told Tucker Quinn had the power just because he has a crush but not his closest ally. Kinda sad really. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I don't watch the feeds, but I read something somewhere that Kenny in his real life is allegedly a 'swinger.'  Don't know if there's any truth to that.  They also said that Angela has stated she has a 'hall pass.'  So who knows.  

So many awesome react options.still a tragic lack of a 🤮.

ETA that I'm way behind this season and posted this immediately on seeing GV's post. Gmta,Nashville!

Edited by IndyMischa
Meta blah blee blah
  • LOL 2