Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Angela appears to be the first HoH of the season.

Makensy is gaming like crazy to get her out already.  She's already aligned with Chelsie, Matt, Quinn, and Leah.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't watch much other than the first two episodes to get a picture of people but I LOVE you all for watching and recapping what is really going on in the house every summer!!!

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Rodney said:

Angela appears to be the first HoH of the season.

I'm sure she cried when she won lol. 

But you know what, a 50 year old woman being first HOH is kinda awesome. She'll probably just nominate 2 women though.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

After reading Jokers, it sounds like Angela is already getting paranoid, and some people are starting to get tired of her.  Several large alliances being formed, which is already exhausting trying to remember, so I just won't.  

Nominations are today - let the fun begin!  I think I might be the only one not caring about no flashback/rewind. I never used it.  

• Like 4

Happy to be back. These last few seasons I have basically given up on the episodes and relied on this thread. Come on don’t let me down. I love the snarky insights.  I promise I will try to watch the feeds and contribute but sadly my posts never are hilarious or particularly insightful. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I think I might be the only one not caring about no flashback/rewind. I never used it.  

I never used it either, tbh. Except on the rare occasion when I needed to get a quote just right. But other than that, I can only think of maybe one or 2 times I cared enough to look back.

I haven’t even been motivated enough to check out live feeds yet. Maybe later? Paranoid HoH Angela might be fun viewing, though. Flashbacks to Felicia?

• Like 2

Angela and Brooklyn were talking about an alliance with Cam, Chelsie, Leah, Quinn, Cedric, and Joseph.  They also made a F2 with each other.

Cedric and Chelsie will not be nominated due to a house agreement.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

She'll probably just nominate 2 women though.

Nope.  As of now, she's going for two men: Kenney and Matt.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What do we think the America's Veto Upgrade is? 

Or the twist with evictions that Julie hinted at?

Veto upgrade might be winner gets to cancel a nominee AND name the replacement. Who knows about the eviction surprise. Maybe a chance to walk right back in.

• Useful 1
57 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I haven’t even been motivated enough to check out live feeds yet. Maybe later? Paranoid HoH Angela might be fun viewing, though. Flashbacks to Felicia?

I looked at them last night juuuust enough to figure out how P+ has changed their feeds setup again this season - yaknow, like they always do….

22 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Veto upgrade might be winner gets to cancel a nominee AND name the replacement. Who knows about the eviction surprise. Maybe a chance to walk right back in.

Purely a guess: Maybe the winners get a one-time opportunity to change someone's Golden Power of Veto to a Diamond Power of Veto at any point during the season. That would be a definite advantage but not an overwhelming one, and would still depend on the houseguest's skill in using it.

As for Angela: A lot of her success in the game will depend on whether she tries to reach an agreement on who she should nominate, or pulls a Frenchie/Hisam and lets the power go to her head, pissing everyone off and ensuring a quick exit. At her age and physical condition, she's not going to be a comp beast, so her long-term survival in this game will require good gameplay.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Nope.  As of now, she's going for two men: Kenney and Matt.

I saw that she was considering Tragedeigh Makensy as a backdoor option. I'm down because then I won't have to edit every time I call her Manksey.

re: Flashback - I used it heavily but I'm a pedantic petty asshole that likes to prove people wrong.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

59 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Purely a guess: Maybe the winners get a one-time opportunity to change someone's Golden Power of Veto to a Diamond Power of Veto at any point during the season. That would be a definite advantage but not an overwhelming one, and would still depend on the houseguest's skill in using it.

Good guesses. Not sure why they’d call either America’s Veto though. That name just seems dumb. 

Do we know how long they’ve been in the house?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 1
(edited)

So Makensy. Turns out Xwitter hates her because she may have used AAVE while talking last night, said that she felt a little bit autistic this morning after waking up, and said that if she had the power, her nominations would be T'Kor and Rubina with an Angela backdoor chaser. So, you know, there's that. I really expected an update like that to come out about Brooklyn since she has the Aaryn ties. Expect the unexpected.

Big Brother season is back, baby!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 5
(edited)
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

So Makensy. Turns out Xwitter hates her because she may have used AAVE while talking last night, said that she felt a little bit autistic this morning after waking up, and said that if she had the power, her nominations would be T'Kor and Rubina with an Angela backdoor chaser. So, you know, there's that. I really expected an update like that to come out about Brooklyn since she has the Aaryn ties.

Oh, Makensy.  Never expected her to be the woman-hating woman, but there we go.  There had to be one.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

Did these peoples parents just rifle through a bag of letters like in Scrabble & then just make up a name with whatever letters came out?   

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 17
Just now, Shrek said:

Did these peoples parents just rifle through a bag of letters like in Scrabble & then just make up a name with whatever letters came out?   

I was shocked to see Makensy wearing a Texas A&M sweatshirt because with a name like that, I figured her for a Utah Mormon. They perfected the letter swap + extra vowel names.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I just turned on the feeds and within maybe 1 minute I already despise Matt. I mean, I did even based on the premiere but I was like maybe he won’t suck but, of course, he does indeed lol.

• Like 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I just turned on the feeds and within maybe 1 minute I already despise Matt. I mean, I did even based on the premiere but I was like maybe he won’t suck but, of course, he does indeed lol.

He's permanently attached to both the storage room and Makensy's ass. Also floated as a backdoor option for Angela last night. Is nature healing?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I would love and also lol if Matt is the first evicted. In that case though, @iMonrey will be right and the eviction twist will be he’s not actually evicted.

Does Tucker remind anyone else of Trevor from Ghosts?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 4

...damn it, I said I was out. I said I kicked the habit. I didn't even watch a single episode last season. I have a healthy sleep schedule for the first time in my life.

But then I heard Makensy say that she only got four hours of sleep and I am HERE for Paloma 2.0 melting down and thinking that the ants are sending her hidden messages. Just inject it straight into my veins I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM. I CAN QUIT ANYTIME I WANT.

Someone tag me if her eye starts twitching uncontrollably.

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Not botb back lol.

Fan Favourite™ Battle of the Block is like a shot of Narcan to my Mak/loma high. Fuck it, I'm back out.

Also MJ? Blech. Makensy, Manksey, Makloma - you get to be all of those but not MJ.

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

He's permanently attached to both the storage room and Makensy's ass. Also floated as a backdoor option for Angela last night. Is nature healing?

Makensy is the potential backdoor target.  As of now, Matt is more than likely going up with Kenney.

Matt has been incredibly sloppy already.  He has told other houseguests things that other people have told him.  He has also blurted his own plans and strategies out to others.  But what really got him targeted was divulging the plan to go after Angela next week.

In addition, he also told one of the women (I think Rubina) that he's planning on forming a men's alliance.  That also got out, and pretty much every woman but Makensy was basically all "nope" about it.  They don't want another Brigade or Moving Company in the house.

So with all of that, Matt is one of those in Angela's sights.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I saw that she was considering Tragedeigh Makensy as a backdoor option. I'm down because then I won't have to edit every time I call her Manksey.

Should we just call her Mak?

An early thanks to all the feedwatchers.  Love reading your stuff!

It's just too tedious for me to watch and with all the whispering it takes too much effort for me.  I have music playing about 90% of my waking hours.

But I love knowing what's going on, then watch the episodes to document the atrocities.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Makensy is already talking about going into the DR for some peace. She truly has been inhabited by the spirit of Paloma's ghost and I am thankful for that.

• LOL 4

Cedric, Cam, and Chelsie just solidified a three-person alliance as the core of the nine they’re in.

To remind you, those nine are the three of them, Angela, Brooklyn, Quinn, Leah, Joseph, and Rubina.

So in that group, there's an Angela/Brooklyn F2 core (with Joseph potentially as their third), and a Cam/Cedric/Chelsie F3 core.  No clue of Leah, Quinn, or Rubina's plans in this group just yet.

• Like 2

I turned on the feeds and in the first minute I've heard the word "like" at least 67 times in this Lisa-Leah conversation. Lawd, save me.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Me: "You know, I'm hyper fixating on Makensy. Maybe I should see what the other HGs are up to."
Leah: "So like."
Lisa: "And like."
Leah: "But like."
Lisa: "Like, like."
Me: "...I want Makensy back."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
(edited)

The amount of the word "like" these people sprinkle in their sentences is making me want to punch someone in the face.  I'm watching Leah and Lisa strategize, and it's almost every other word out of Leah's mouth.  Excruciating!

Edited: Jinx, @LadyWave

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Joseph and Chelsie are encouraging Angela to make the move to nominate Makensy (and Matt) instead of keeping her as a backdoor option. This is now a Joseph and Chelsie stan account.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Angela is now worried that Matt would compete, win, and use the Veto to remove Makensy from the block. So... nominate him beside her? You're a Super Fan (who probably watched one season in sequester) - nominate the budding showmance before Grodner gets it in her mind that they're the new Jeff and Jordan. I dunno, seems like an easy solution. Buuut we've turned it right back around to Matt and Makensy being backdoor options again.

I'm sure Makensy's power is going to be some ass-saving diamond power of Veto or some shit no matter what it was originally supposed to be but whatever.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Matt has some serious crazy eyes going on.  And this wasn't just a lucky catch, they've looked like this for the last several minutes.image.thumb.png.b293bc68003b64b424626b00176397c2.png

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The top half of his face gives me Trevor, but the bottom half is all Michael C Hall as Dexter.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would love and also lol if Matt is the first evicted. In that case though, @iMonrey will be right and the eviction twist will be he’s not actually evicted.

I'm off to a great start.  I transposed the character of Trevor in my head with Isaac and thought peachmangosteen had finally and completely flipped her lid.

9 minutes ago, leocadia said:

The top half of his face gives me Trevor, but the bottom half is all Michael C Hall as Dexter.

Well to be fair the bottom half of Trevor's character leaves little to the imagination.

• LOL 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've watched five minutes total thus far.   Matt was taking off his t-shirt while the rest of them were eating breakfast, which makes me wonder if Production told him to just try wearing a shirt for five minutes to see how it feels.   Turns out it doesn't work for him.  

Turned them back on about an hour later.   Matt, still shirtless, was holding about half the houseguests hostage in the game room while he ran around talking a mile a minute.  

Matt and his pretty but not very game savvy face can go anytime.  

ETA, don't know all the names yet.  Rubina (don't call me Ruby), the cocktail hostess who likes fluffy men,and Big Mac have been having a confab in storage room.  

Rubina just said:  Thank you, Mr. B!  Felicia Lives!  

And Dang I wish I could rewind thirty second or a minute to relisten to part of a conversation.  I have no idea who they are talking about. 

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 4

So despite his sloppy gameplay, Matt somehow avoided the block.  Angela nominated Kenney, Kimo, and Lisa.

Don't know how three got nominated, but there you go.

• Useful 1

Yeah, nominations mean nothing to me at this point because of the AI nonsense. I know there’s an extra comp, but that’s about it. Still, very disappointing to hear about these very boring nominations. Although apparently Lisa was completely blindsided and is freaking a bit, so that’s fun.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Rodney said:

Oh, Makensy.  Never expected her to be the woman-hating woman, but there we go.  There had to be one.

Really?  I had Big Mak pegged as the “other women hate me ‘cause they’re jealous” candidate from the word Go.

• Like 8
16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Really?  I had Big Mak pegged as the “other women hate me ‘cause they’re jealous” candidate from the word Go.

I figured that it'd be Chelsie, but she's actually surprisingly willing to work with both genders, so I'm pleasantly surprised by her.