Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Who did Stapler’s talking head hair?  It looks very Robin Brown forgot to comb through the sausage curls.

How was she not expecting the offer?  Wouldn’t you check KBB first?  Wait, that’s what normal people do…

• LOL 4

HI all!! I'm avoiding that other stuff on TV today and watching this craziness instead. 

Josh, I'm pretty sure they have drones in China. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Josh, don't worry about leaving all your toys, it's China, they make them there.

So, uh, has Sarper collected hundreds of bottles? It looks like a lot there but not as many as he's claimed to have been with. I think I'd be salty if I'd been with him, then  watched this show and realize he didn't save a memento of me...

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

His mom looks like Emily's mom. Maybe all the 90 day moms have white hair because of their kids crazy world romance antics. 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That fat kid analogy was….wierd

Weirdly apt! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Sarper is apparently incapable of doing, well, anything. He couldn't clean his apartment and change the sheets? What the hell is he doing? I suppose oiling himself takes up a lot of his time. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Sarper is apparently incapable of doing, well, anything. He couldn't clean his apartment and change the sheets? What the hell is he doing? 

Increasing his number of women he goes to bed with.

• LOL 3

No one is impressed with a 143 page letter from high school when high school was way back there. Way way back.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 3

This is a very weird combination of bachelor pad and Granny's house. The brown slipcover is not what I would expect to see in a sexy swinging bachelor pad. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
16 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

So many people making so many bad decisions!

That's TLC's whole reason for being. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

This is a very weird combination of bachelor pad and Granny's house. The brown slipcover is not what I would expect to see in a sexy swinging bachelor pad. 

Guaranteed the only thing in his fridge is a pot of mustard. 

1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Wonder if her high school boyfriend knows she’s on this show and is mortified that she kept this letter.

I think its weird that a) a woman in her forties still has a letter that her HS boyfriend wrote to her, and b) that she calls her high school boyfriend her ex. I mean, it was decades ago. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

No one is impressed with a 143 page letter from high school when high school was way back there. Way way back.

Seriously? This is her revenge? Get over yourself, Shekky. Some of those bottles are pretty, and if the Turkish Tomcat has had thousands of women, how on earth could he remember any one of them specifically by an empty bottle. One that he presumably emptied.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ooh let’s play…I’m guessing sauerkraut or pickled root vegetables.  (I like them but I know he probably considers it some kind of indulgent snack.

• LOL 3

So Statler has to give up her car like Jenny did? 

Cute Icelandic dog. 

Iceland guy is weird looking. So he got sick of dating his cousin and decided to date Corona instead??

Did Corona go by a different name in 2020? I would. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7

Is Iceland the hot new travel destination? So many people I know are going to Iceland this year.

Yeah I've heard it's becoming "Hot" because it's relatively cheap to get to. 

• Like 3

Is Iceland the hot new travel destination? So many people I know are going to Iceland this year.

My cousin just went.  

Soooo, if they’re used to checking to see how related they are to each other, the 1,000 kids documentary probably wasn’t a big deal for them…

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think its weird that a) a woman in her forties still has a letter that her HS boyfriend wrote to her, and b) that she calls her high school boyfriend her ex. I mean, it was decades ago. 

The only girl I know that still has letters from her high school boyfriend is married to him…made a cute scrapbook. Shekkie is out of her mind. All my letters are long long longggg gone

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is Sunday the end of HEA? I miss my Sunday chats!

Yes, but then there is a 50 part tell all (or it will feel that way anyway). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

This guy looks better from the side than head-on.  That's all I have to add.

His head reminds me a little of a beluga whale.  

Just now, Red Bridey said:

Can I get to know the bearded guy beside Ingi? He's a cutie pie!

I'm sure that can be arranged!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

To be fair, he might be better looking in person. He has a nice speaking voice and seems passably intelligent.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

It’s a lot of forehead…fivehead…TomBradyhead

• Like 2
  • LOL 6