Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 minutes ago, judylo said:

Again I missed something big! James was married before? He is married now to the Indonesian woman, right?

This is new information..I am gobsmacked. I am guessing the first wife was also from overseas, moved to Florida and dumped his ass soon as the Green Card showed up

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
4 minutes ago, Sodium Feast said:

So James is a unique mix of a-hole and wimp. I didn’t think it was possible but he’s proving me wrong. 

He's terrified to make a decision about anything, so he lies and evades and avoids instead. What a terrible, awful person he is. 

Why is this so hard? Get a trash bag, through out the bottles. Done. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4

I am currently pupsitting my sister's Goldendoodle, and I have to admit they are perfect little doggies. Sweet, smart and they do not shed. Not one hair! It's a miracle 

Until next week, my friends!

• Like 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I know you're all on the edge of your seats, dying to know whether anyone has claimed the stuff I've posted on my local free stuff groups. The bookcases have gone, and a couple of storage ottomans I posted today. Still waiting for someone to pick up a tray table, I have little hope. But from now on I'm just going to put the stuff out on the curb. If I do that, stuff's gone within an hour. Why bother taking pictures, posting them to multiple groups, responding to messages, keeping track of who answered where, and who sounds the most enthusiastic. For the birds. The other day some woman responds, all excited, "I can come this afternoon!" I send her my address, two hours later she replies with some story about how her dog jumped off the couch and had to go to the vet, could she come tomorrow? Sure, I say. Tomorrow comes and goes, not a peep. I message her "are you still interested?", and she blocked me. Sweet Jesus. 

My daughter belongs to a very active “Buy Nothing” Group and has given away and accumulated all sorts of good stuff from it. The participants don’t dare flake out on the deals because they’d be kicked out of the group. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

What kind of business do these people have? Anything we can buy online?  

They’re very specialized workers in their family elevator repair business. 

4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Weekly reminder: Shekinah rhymes with vagina.

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

My daughter belongs to a very active “Buy Nothing” Group and has given away and accumulated all sorts of good stuff from it. The participants don’t dare flake out on the deals because they’d be kicked out of the group. 

Wow, that's great! Fully 90% of the people who respond with interest ghost, in my experience. Its super frustrating. "I'm interested!" "Great, when could you pick it up?" Crickets. 

16 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I had a friend like Statler “ look at how unique and quirky I am….look at meeeeee” exhausting

If you have to describe yourself as quirky, you probably aren’t. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

There's a fine line between being quirky and being a crazy psychotic nymphomaniac and she isn't on the quirky side of that line.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
On 7/8/2024 at 5:45 PM, Red Bridey said:

So this douchebag James is quitting with ONE WEEK's notice? He's in his thirties for God's sake. He needs to Grow.The.Fuck.Up. And who is going to look after JoJo? He's dumping the dog on someone with one week's notice???

I hope his parents don't hire him back when he gives up on Indonesia.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I hope his parents don't hire him back when he gives up on Indonesia.

By the sound of it they hired him back last time & I would guess that elevator technicians are few & far between where they are.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Shrek said:

By the sound of it they hired him back last time & I would guess that elevator technicians are few & far between where they are.

And isn’t that a high paying job? I don’t understand giving that up. I know money isn’t everything, but you still need it. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 7/8/2024 at 8:38 PM, Gobi said:

"Oy mean, this whole van trip idea is a bit daft, innit?"

It would be such fun if Claire joined them! 

• LOL 7
On 7/10/2024 at 1:27 PM, Natalie68 said:

She is like the Dollar Store Barbie

And he's a Wish Ken doll. A match made in heaven!

Hola, my peeps! How's everyone this hot and steamy day? I spent it assembling a bookcase. Of course, some of the parts were missing. But I managed to jerry rig something and it came out a treat. What have you all been up to? 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1

I've just been hanging out trying to to stay cool, while going to the YMCA for exercise. I've been reading and folding laundry. Baking a little bit. Nothing too exciting.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hiii everyone!  Made it here for new 90 Day TOW snark! So good to see you all! ❤️

Three weeks late, tho because I forgot the new folks were on Mondays, as well as Shekky & Sarper, and Statler. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I *like* Corona. Too bad I think this is a really stupid decision that she's making!

I like her too. I'd hang out with her, she's fun. 

Someone remind me of this in a few weeks when I'm seething with rage whenever she appears on screen.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

For some reason, I feel sorry already for Ingy when Corona bulldozes her way into his life.

Yea I get the vibe that he was all “ yea you should totally move here” not fully meaning it or expecting her to want to get married etc

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3

Statler. Since when are you a cautious person who likes to have a backup plan? I thought you were so wildly crippled by your ADHD and anxiety you couldn't concentrate on anything for more than five minutes? 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Statler would have a relationship with her car... plus someone please tell her that the car salesman doesn't care why she's selling it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
Just now, MagicEyes said:

So many people making so many bad decisions!

And that, my friend, is why we watch. 

And now she's going to have a heart to heart with her car in the parking lot. I give up. 

• LOL 10

"Statler" is so f*cking annoying! And yes, you and Dempsey WILL break up and you WILL be left on the side of the road in Europe. And I will laugh and laugh and laugh!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5