Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6, Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Uh I would be so freaked out I would call him immediately. No little gift way of telling him. 

JJ's ears are unfortunate. Hope the baby doesn't inherit them. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenna will have to live halfway between Aden and JJ.

Which is... DC? Great. If I spot her, I'll let you know! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope all the money you wasted on the wedding was worth it, Lilly.

Oh TLC/her parents paid for 100 percent of it. 

• Mind Blown 2
13 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, Lilly is the first bride to get her period on her wedding day. Too bad someone didn’t invent a thing like tampons.

Guess she never saw Sixteen Candles

I know,  I'm old. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
14 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenna: I don’t want another baby, thus JJ and I aren’t using birth control.

I just will never understand these people. HOW hard is it to use protection? And then you’re shocked you’re pregnant again? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
14 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Between the saggy tits and potential period disaster, this wedding is turning into a mine field. 

I’m not normally like this, but I was laughing my ass off the whole time. “will somebody tape my tits?” is not a phrase I expected to hear, LOL!

What a shitshow. Gimme that popcorn!

• LOL 3
17 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So Jenna can commute between Myrtle Beach and Altoona?

They’re a few years behind. Jenna flies from MB to Latrobe Pa, she documents it on TikTok. I’ve been doing the same thing for a few months now, helping my cousin plan her wedding. I fly in and out on the same day (and pray Spirit doesn’t cancel). I’m a Southwest only girl and despise Spirit, but for quick day trips, it works. 

• Like 1
(edited)
On 8/26/2024 at 8:42 PM, Shelbie said:

Graham is a teenager who is going to school, working part time and already caring for his mother. Kayleigh and Mandy are acting like he is a complete adult who should know exactly what to do.

If he has time to play on his phone all the time, play video games, and sleep a lot, he can help take care of his SON. 16 is young but he is not a baby. (Signed - a high school teacher) I have a feeling he does not knock school work out of the park, either.

I bet his mom has used her bipolar dx as an excuse her entire life to do very little that she does not want to do. 

eta: I guess I am an outlier because I am with Kayleigh’s mom in this. They both created this baby but it sure seems like Kayleigh and her family are doing 90% of the work and she is a kid, too, recovering from a traumatic c-section. 

They typically have programs for kids who need an accelerated high school experience just to get out with a diploma where he probably does not need to be in high school 7 hrs a day and do a co-op job for credit. 

Whether mom’s bp dx is real or not, it is tough to be the one doing ALL the heavy lifting all the time because the other person is, at best, legitimately incapacitated to some degree. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I have to confess that although I enjoy snarking about all these idiotic, immature kids (having kids) I have never felt that way about Lawrence. At times I disagree with his reactions, or minimal involvement, but if that's his worst flaw, it's far better than him despising Lilly, or cheating on her, or abandoning her. He's seems a stand up guy.

• Like 5
On 8/26/2024 at 9:02 PM, tvrox said:

Why doesn't Jenna go to school? Social media influencer income/TLC income doesn't last forever, you know. 

With her family’s resources, she could go to school and live at home relatively easily to complete a degree. She does not think long-term at all. She acts like she is so put together because her kid is fed, she uses carseats, and he gets bathed but she is all about immediate gratification.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

I am watching the episode where Elmer and his wife try to meet his parents.  Elmer puts on an Amish shirt and says his mother made it for him when he was younger.  I call foul.  That shirt had buttons on it.  In a strict Amish community no clothing has buttons.  They are considered "worldly".  They use straight pins on their clothing.  Or hooks and eyes.  But never buttons.  His wife's  (can't remember her name) "Amish" dress also had buttons.  There was an Old World Amish community in Iowa very near the town where all my extended family lived.  You can tell an Amish farm because there are no curtains in the windows.  Curtains are considered "worldly".  The last time I was in Iowa I went to an Amish store.  The lady at the store was "dressed up" because she was leaving soon for a wedding.  Her dress was closed with straight pins down the front that were perfectly straight and perfectly spaced.

Wrong thread? Forbidden Love?