Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 13 Finale/Aftershow LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Liz says through tears "I would have beat all of you"

Venus has a look on her face like "yeah, beat all of you for third place".

Well, at least Liz was a little bitter in her exit.  Now I wish she had made the final 3 and created some chaos because she clearly wasn't winning.

• Like 5

Charlie and Ben were both Siga. But there is only one Siga on jury (Maria). All the rest were Nami, and Kenzie was Yanu.

7 minutes ago, rr2911 said:

Ben just handed the win to Charlie!

I'm not sure about that.  The jury was rooting hard for Kenzie to win that in a similar way that the 43 jury was desperately rooting for that turd, Jesse.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rodney said:

I'm not sure about that.  The jury was rooting hard for Kenzie to win that in a similar way that the 43 jury was desperately rooting for that turd, Jesse.

I'm curious who 4 of the Namis will vote for.  I think Kenzie will get Tiffany, Liz, and probably Q, and Charlie should have Maria (I can't believe she'd be bitter at him considering she was plotting to get him out, and he got her first).  But I wonder where Venus, Tevin, Soda, and Hunter will go.

• Like 1

And to think…I had almost stopped disliking Liz for her Applebee’s tantrum.  And her poop announcements.  And her constant whining about all the things she can’t eat or do.  Then she turned seriously even more delusional than ever…”I would’ve beat you all!”

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm curious who 4 of the Namis will vote for.  I think Kenzie will get Tiffany, Liz, and probably Q, and Charlie should have Maria (I can't believe she'd be bitter at him considering she was plotting to get him out, and he got her first).  But I wonder where Venus, Tevin, Soda, and Hunter will go.

I think Venus goes Kenzie. Tevin, Soda and Hunter are the wild cards.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, WatcherUp2 said:

We got one last big ol' eye roll from Venus when Liz had her blubber over losing fire. What an appropriate epitaph for this season.

IKR. This whole season has been one big eye roll! It’s not my least favorite season, but probably top three. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Hunter was friends with Kenzie.  Venus smiled at Kenzie walking out - a girl power vote. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Venus goes Kenzie. Tevin, Soda and Hunter are the wild cards.

Isn't Ben also in the Final 3?  Is it the consensus that he will get zero votes?

After 25 days, I imagine Liz was happy to get back to the mother ship and open the hermetically sealed gravity pods of her friends and family.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Based on who got the most screen time this season? Kenzie wins. Charlie and Ben were invisible for long stretches. Kenzie never was.

I think she won.

• Like 2

Based on the jury comments, I think this will come down to Charlie or Kenzie. I'd be surprised if Ben gets a single vote. 

Well, then again, Liz is on the jury and she's random asf

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, susannot said:

Isn't Ben also in the Final 3?  Is it the consensus that he will get zero votes?

We'll see, but I don't know where the votes would come from.  It's more realistic that he gets votes, and Tiff, Hunter, Q, and Venus play a HII on Ben to cross out any votes he'd get

• LOL 5
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Based on the jury comments, I think this will come down to Charlie or Kenzie. I'd be surprised if Ben gets a single vote. 

Well, then again, Liz is on the jury and she's random asf

Ehhhh...she also gave him the sob story not to choose her for fire and he did it anyway.  I don't think he gets her vote.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Soda saying that the game isn't "outlove" makes me think that Ben will be lucky if he does get even one.

• Like 3
Just now, Rodney said:

Soda saying that the game isn't "outlove" makes me think that Ben will be lucky if he does get even one.

I wonder, too, if Ben not taking Liz to the end and thinking she's a threat loses him any respect he might have had.  Because they jury clearly didn't want Liz there or think she was the threat she thought she was.  His smarter move may have been sending the bigger threats to fire, or maybe risking his spot by putting himself in fire.

2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Based on who got the most screen time this season? Kenzie wins. Charlie and Ben were invisible for long stretches. Kenzie never was.

I think she won.

They were far from invisible.  They had their Taylor Swift/rock music contest in episode 2 or 3.  It got a huge amount of screentime.  Charlie had screen time in every episode, but Ben did not, which is why I think Charlie wins.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Based on who got the most screen time this season? Kenzie wins.

Kenzie was on one of the worst tribes in Survivor history that's why she and tribe mates got the most screen time.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Diana Berry said:
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

What was D selling?

A quiet place the movie sequel.  She was extremely stiff. 

AKA.  Dee being DEE

I think it;s between Charlie and Kenzie for sure. I'm thinking , though, that Charlie will sell it better and get the win.

1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

Erm...I think Kenzie may have just lost Q's vote there.

Meh.  I don't think she ever had one.  If so it was gone long ago.

• Like 1