Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 13 Finale/Aftershow LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

If I ran this show I would make it a rule that as soon as you started crying you would be disqualified.

Oh hell, everybody would be disqualified by the end of the third episode!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I hope Liz gets 0 votes. 

Zero votes?  You are definitely nicer than I am!

I’ll be so disappointed if Liz or Ben win this. Esp Liz. Nothing against them as humans but my heart is set on Charlie with Kenzie as second most deserving. 

• Like 3

I hope Liz gets 0 votes.

I suspect she'll get the same number of votes as the other jury members. Because that's where she's headed.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, awaken said:

I’ll be so disappointed if Liz or Ben win this. Esp Liz. Nothing against them as humans but my heart is set on Charlie with Kenzie as second most deserving. 

Ben winning would be like Gabe winning.  What's different is with Gabe, it was pain in the cold of the night, and Ben winning would be pain the heat of the night

I guess this is what happens if everyone keeps idols in their pockets.

At least this cast isn’t as grimy as The Challenge: All Stars. Those people have problems.

Just now, awaken said:

I'd have to wonder what in the world we missed that made the jury vote for them.  I mean I know we had Gabler winning in S43 that seemed to come out of nowhere, but I seriously can't imagine what Liz or Ben do to get the jury to vote for them.  What has Ben done but be a nice guy?  Liz, I guess to her credit has some moves under belt but I don't think she's as big of a threat as she thinks.  Charlie's really had the best game, so I hope he wins.

• Like 1
Just now, Carey said:

Ben winning would be like Gabe winning.  What's different is with Gabe, it was pain in the cold of the night, and Ben winning would be pain the heat of the night

What's the difference?

Just now, iMonrey said:

I suspect she'll get the same number of votes as the other jury members. Because that's where she's headed.

I hope you’re right but I have an awful feeling she’ll smoke the fire.  (No pun intended.)

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Jury bench?  You are definitely nicer than I am.  Accidents can happen when tangling with fire!

• LOL 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I like how surprised the jury was to see Ben won immunity.

They didn't look happy about it though.

• Mind Blown 1

Dare I say I almost want Liz in the final 3 just to hear how horribly she blows it in front of the jury?  I mean I just think she lets the wrong things slip out, but having to defend herself and her game, while having people talk over you and trying to discredit your game might make it chaos.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

They had their chances.

More than that, they're the idiots that went home with idols in their pockets.  They're sitting on that side of the fire because of their own hubris.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Girls making fire. Liz will probably cry all the way through. Hope she loses. But if she wins I hope she gets no votes. She’s a millionaire ya know. 

• Like 1
Just now, gorgy said:

I bet the jury is so happy Liz lasted so long so she wouldn't have to go to the jury house

I feel like I can picture Liz knocking on the door to Ponderosa because it's locked, the lights are off, and everyone's hiding hoping she'll go away.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Wow, he actually gave Charlie the free ride to the Final 3. I know some have said Charlie's game wasn't that impressive but one, Charlie is a law student, so there is the chance that he can sell the hell of the game he did play and two, even though Charlie may not have owned any big moves, he, along with his alliance with Maria was crucial to many of these moves. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rodney said:
2 minutes ago, Carey said:

What's the difference?

Gabe winning felt like when a qualified person was about to get promoted but then gets snubbed by someone that makes painted bricks more interesting.  Plus, it was pretty cold where I was at.

Meanwhile, Ben winning would just be like a promoting for a cheesy individual, but someone where no one would lose sleep.  This guy is lame but lacks an ego.  Furthermore, it is currently humid where I'm at

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Girls making fire. Liz will probably cry all the way through. Hope she loses. But if she wins I hope she gets no votes. She’s a millionaire ya know. 

Charlie could've beaten Liz in no time.  Ben let emotion drive him here.

• Like 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

Anyone else get the feeling that Liz whining she can’t do 🔥 was just an act?

No. I think the outcome is pretty obvious. Kenzie wins fire, and either she or Charlie will win. Probably Charlie.

Just now, dizzyd said:

She explained why she couldn't do it as easily as others, so I doubt that it's an act.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I think if Liz had only said it to Ben I'd believe it was an act, but when she said it in a TH I think she's being serious.  But she might get lucky.  Weirder things have happened when it came to doing fire.

ETA: okay, maybe it was an act.  Tevin seems like he's rooting for Kenzie.  They all are, but she's letting this get to her too bad.

Edited by LadyChatts

Liz apparently doesn't like when someone's offering help against her, but didn't mind giving it out to Kenzie earlier.

Kenzie won!  I was getting nervous there for a minute.

So no, Liz was not lying - she sucks at making fire. Meanwhile, watching jury's reaction during the fire making, I think Kenzie may be a threat to win or at least get some votes. 

• Like 6
Just now, iMonrey said:

The jury definitely seemed to be rooting for Kenzie. So much for Ben thinking Liz was too big a threat. 

I don't know if he really believed that or just used it as an excuse because he wanted to be next to Kenzie and Charlie in the end.  Ben may know he has no chance with the jury (I can't believe he does) so maybe he just didn't want Liz to get any 2nd or 3rd place prize money.

I can live with this final 3.  I hope Charlie wins though.

• Like 5
(edited)

I’m almost sorry that Liz didn’t do it because she’ll forever think she would have won it all. See?  She just said so. I bet her question is about how she would have beat them. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Is Ben and Kenzie the worst 2 out of 3 to go to the finals? It's usual to get 2 out of the 3 that's worthy but 2 out of the 3 that's not worthy?

Edited by Brown44
  • LOL 1